Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," purred my wife, wanting to keep fucking and not stop for things like towels.

I had her lie, totally wet, on the bed's big blanket, on her back. The warmth of the blanket soothed her drenched and sore body, absorbing the water, and her little figure sank into the sopping-wet blanket on the soft, large bed. My wife's sexy, slanted brown eyes watched me as I pushed her thighs open -- way, way open -- and I found myself staring at her hot bald cunt.

Her pussy was so wet, so pink. I leaned down, not able to help myself, licking my wife's delicious twat as she writhed on the soaking-wet bed underneath me. "Mmmmm," she encouraged, her hands rubbing my wet hair as my face bobbed over her clitoris, my tongue dancing darts around her clitty, then thrusting my tongue into her pussy, feeling it squeeze my probing muscle. With her knees way back, I could even lick down to her wet asshole, so fresh from the shower, licking up the juices and water that had pooled on it before I licked back up to her cunt.

She continued to moan, "Mmmm -- ohhh -- mmmm, ohhh yesss, mmmm," then she opened her eyes and lifted her head. "I want you to cummm, soo much," she cried out to her husband.

I agreed with the sentiment, but with a different agenda. "Mmm Kitty -- I want you to cum again too, baby, i love you so much, I wanna make u feel so good when i have the chance to be with you!" Sucking her clitty now, looking at her gorgeous face as I gaze past her A-cup titties and hardened little nipples on your chest, I wrapped my lips around that clitty, suckling hard, tongue worming over her clit as my lips surrounded it, rapidly sawing her little fleshy knob with my tongue up and down inside my mouth. Panting, faster and faster sucking her clitty, working it with my tongue, then I released it, mouth down to your twat, shoving tongue inside her cunthole, tasting my wife's wet slutty vagina, licking all around it.

The feeling of my tongue inside her pussy struck home. "Oohhh fuccckkk, DAVID!" she yelped, her hands grabbing my hair harder, then almost immediately releasing me so she could grab her knees and spread her little body open wide.

"Oh Kitty baby," I groaned, tongue inside her twat. I reach my hands up, finding her hands under her knees, and I took her dainty, feminine hands into mine. Interlocking figners, holding her hands in mine, I ate her pussy. Letting her fingers grip my hand I had my tongue stuffed deep inside her pussy, burying my face on her, my lips firmly against her twat.

She was begging, mixed with the sounds of her panting and shaking. "No," protested my wife, "I want you to cum with me!"

Now that was a wonderful offer. "Yesss," I hissed, pulling my mouth off her taste lovely married cunt. I crawled over my wife's spread-open body, staring down at her gorgeous face, then at her delicious boobies and flat, tight tummy. My arms straight out downward, my torso hovering above her, I placed my cock against her wet pussylips. "Mmm I'm sooo hard for you, honey!"

As soon as my dick touch her pussy again, I gathered my energies and rammed forward, shoving deep, pressing hard, sinking my pole into her lovely, silky-soft vagina. Instantly, with my cock sunk so comfortably into Kitty's wet tight pussy, I was on the brink of orgasm. The hot fucking in the shower put me there, and I wasn't going to be able to resist very long.

Fortunately, she was about to have another orgasm too. Her eyelids fluttered, her head rolled back, her hands gripped her knees to spread herself open. She began spasming in familiar ways, shrieking and whining, screaming really, while her ass gyrated frenetically underneath me. I pounded my flabby tummy harder and harder at my slutty Asian wife, pumping my painfully erect cock in and out of that gushing wet pussy, while my eyes devoured the sight of her naked body all sopping wet, cumming underneath me.

"David!" she moaned, her hands reaching up to my shoulders and neck, clutching me, hanging beneath me, "cum in me, baby!"

I did, my cock couldn't take any more of her hot sex this early in the morning, I didn't have stamina to continue. My balls exploded, I felt the head of my penis squirting out my semen, and I started to flood with a massive orgasm deep inside Kitty's cunt. She felt it too, having her own mini-orgasm while I ejaculated inside of her, husband and wife enjoying a sexy shared moment of climactic bliss.

"Oh my god," I laughed, catching my breath, "I need another fucking shower now, you slut."

On her back next to me on the soppy wet bed, Kitty was also breathing hard, and chuckling in amusement. "Then I'll just do that again, and again, and you'll be here all day."

"Ahhh, you don't want that!" Glancing at the clock and seeing I had little option to stay any longer, I slapped her knee, mainly just to hold my weary body upright as I climbed off the bed. "I'd just get in the way of whatever fun you have planned for today." As I stood up on the floor and stretched, I looked back at my horny wife, admiring her delicious little naked body. Flat tummy, slender hips, perfectly-proportioned A-cup titties, gorgeous soft face with beautiful, slanted Asian eyes. Lots of dark hair around her head on the pillow. Petite feet, athletic calves. Just simply a mouth-watering female form. At only 29, she was 14 years my younger, which only meant I had to work extra hard to keep up with her energies.

My wife reacted to my comment about her plans for the day with a smirk, and her voice hesitated, almost as if she wanted to say something. As soon as we made eye contact after her little noise, she blushed and grinned while I adopted an inquiring, mystified gaze. "What?" she laughed, shrugging. Pushing her elbows behind herself, she propped up her naked torso, those little boobies so sexy on her small frame, while she bent her head at me diffidently. "Oh, you know, baby, I'd break any plans for you, if you could stay home."

"I'm sure you would," I agreed, although deep inside at that time I wasn't entirely sure she would. I suppose it would depend on the actual plans she'd made, if you'd have asked me. But I wasn't going to pick a pointless fight about that; she was so sweet, there was no reason to rile her up. Making my way towards her vanity, covered in makeup containers of all variety, I peered at my hair and concluded it was salvageable without another shower. I used her hairbrush to put my short-cropped, dirty-blonde hair back into place. The rounded, rubbery handle of her hairbrush felt a little crusty; we'd bought it, of course, because it was the perfect shape for a dildo (as if she needed another one, in addition to her existing collection).

After sponging off my armpits and groin in the bathroom, then brushing my teeth and slipping into my work clothing for the day, I returned to the bedroom to find Kitty still lounging naked on our bed, spreading her skinny legs, one hand over her crotch with a finger lightly spreading liquids around her sensitive pussylips and clitoris. "You look so gorgeous," I moaned, leaning against the frame of the bathroom door, fixated on my sexy wife, "so, without being pushy, you wanna tell me your plans for the day, or are they top-secret?"

Kitty remained on her back, taking her hand away from her pussy but keeping her knees parted, showing herself off to her adoring husband. I knew she'd answer me honestly, it was a question I asked just about every day, and she almost always told me whatever was on her agenda. "Actually, yeah, I kinda have plans with Tim," she admitted coyly, kind of looking away from me and smiling to herself. She knew what reaction I'd have; she waited, then looked me over, and particularly at my crotch. "You really wanna know?"

"Oh, yes," I begged, not moving, feeling my penis twitching in my underwear. I'd just fucked her hard, but hearing about her slutting around was always an elixir.

She snickered, knowing exactly what made me hard. "Well, Tim's gonna take a long, long lunch break from work -- and, see, there's this motel down the street from his office? And, well -- we're going to meet in the parking lot, or something, then he's going to take me into a room and, um--" She paused again for dramatic effect, her voice lowering, "Well, I'm just gonna help him cheat on his wife for a couple of hours."

Shit, I knew what she was going to say, but the way she worded it made my small, under-six inch erection twitch. "Mmm, aren't you helpful -- so, what do you think, maybe a couple of hours of his seven and a half inches of cock stuffed into your hot cunt, hmm?"

"And my ass, baby," my wife squealed gleefully, stretching her arms as she sat upright. Still looking at my crotch, she saw the bulge that had grown. "Hmm, didn't I fuck you enough this morning -- you still got some more meat in there for me?"

As much as I wanted to fuck her again, duty was calling. I was going to be late for a meeting with some colleagues. I could blame it on traffic, but if indeed the traffic sucked today, I'd be really fucking late. I was going to have to skip breakfast as it was. "Oh, of course, but -- maybe you should just save your energies for your boyfriend later today, and let me get you again tonight."

Sitting upright now on our bed, Kitty's grin dissipated from her pretty face, and she pouted with a sour tone. "Honey, you sure it's okay I'm going to Joseph's for the weekend? It is the holiday, and all, you have the day off."

She'd been asking me about ten times a day for the last week, and I didn't budge from my resolute answer. "Once again, baby, it's fine -- we can be together all morning until Joseph gets here, then, I mean, you haven't seen him for like a month, I know its important to you."

"You," my wife called to me, "are important to me, too, baby -- you know I love you, don't you, David?"

I don't know if my face was smiling at that moment, but my heart was. "And I," said her husband, who was head over heels in complete and unadulterated and unconditional love for her, "am so in love with you, Kitty."

My face hid the thoughts percolating between my vacuous skull. It was a very common thought I had, one that never had fully resolved itself in two years of living with her.