Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife now tried to disarm the problem she'd created for no good reason. She reached across the table, her hand on his elbow, resting it there while her eyes locked onto his. "No, baby -- not at all -- forget it, I'm here with you, tonight -- you and me, okay, honey?" He relaxed and his head bobbed in an affirmative nod, so she took her hand back. "So how's your sex life going, honey. Did you have another date with your little Latina slut, Selena?" She was referring to the wife in a swinger couple whom Kitty and Kent had fucked a few weeks earlier (the Latina didn't want anything to do with me, so Kitty "had" to take Kent as my sexier, more handsome, more well-hung stand-in). Since then, the wife Selena had hooked up on her own at least once with Kent, the cheating little whore.

Kent's eyes rolled, and he laughed to himself before letting Kitty in on the secret. "Oh, wow, Selena -- yeah, she's a trip all right." He took a sip of his coffee before telling the story. "So, yeah, we made another date, she came over to my place when my girlfriend was with her kids again. At first, she was like, just a total bitch to me, like, crabbing, bitching, whining, couldn't get happy, I was going to throw her out and all. Then I'm, like, making her a mixed drink, and she just fuckin' jumped me -- turned me around, literally jumped on me, clutching, holding me -- and, just like that, she was all over me for the night." He snickered again. "And then, she barely said good-bye, she left, and called me the next day to say she wants another date when she can get one."

"Awww, how nice, lucky you," Kitty giggled at her boyfriend's sexy little story, "you have another hot playmate, huh?" Truly, she wasn't jealous of Selena being with Kent. Whatever magic Kitty and Kent had, it didn't put her in the same place as Rick or Patrick or her husband (me); whereas she might have been bothered by either of the others of us stepping out with a hottie like Selena, Kitty didn't harbor any such feelings about Kent. She just enjoyed her time with Kent when they could hook up, and otherwise, she didn't have any problems with him sticking his dick into any gal he wanted. "She likes what you got, baby, I know I sure do."

Kent knew it, and he wasn't interested in a long conversation. Snarling playfully as he leaned over the table, he caught Kitty's full attention with his steely eyes, while he voice rippled with a commanding moan. "Well, enough of that -- finish your coffee, slut," he snarled, "I wanna get you back to your house and fuck that tight Asian cunt of yours."

Kitty winked with a toothy grin. Picking up her coffee, she took one small sip, then put it back down on the table. "Done -- let's go, baby, I need you to fuck me!"

Fuck her he did. Kent's awesome prick was fully erection, throbbing at its maximum, superior length and fist-thick girth, as she unwrapped it while he stood in our guest bedroom. No sex with her boyfriends in the marital master bedroom, that was her rule. Usually, she told most of her boyfriends -- who didn't know her husband approved of her slutting around -- that she didn't want the "smell" in the master bedroom. Kent, however, was fully aware that Kitty had permission to fuck him, and other men. But he respected her desire not to mix her emotions, separating her sex with him into a different room from where she bedded with her husband.

"Mmmm," she moaned, leaning up to wrap her lips around the thick head of his incredible penis, "mmm, baby, I want your cock so bad!" She turned her brown eyes up to his face, past his meaty, hairy chest, in lust for the sexy man. "You gonna fuck your little slut all night, honey?"

"Oooh yeah," moaned the stud, putting his hand behind her head and fucking her mouth with his shaft, "into the morning, baby, no sleep."

Well, they did have some sleep, a few hours of it. She was a wreck, as they dozed off to sleep together in the stinky, musky stench of the guest room after fucking for several hours. The bed sheets were stained with sweat, pussy juices and sperm; her body was sore and stretched, pounded by his much larger weight repeatedly over several hours. She had lost count of her orgasms, probably twenty or thirty or something. Kent had four orgasms before falling asleep, then one in the middle of the night in the "wee" hours.

Then, they repeated it in the morning. She woke up next to her lover, in his arms, feeling a little strange but excited that it wasn't her husband. Something different, something fun. Wonderful, too; she really loved Kent. They'd been laughing and talking throughout the evening, besides just fucking and screaming.

But, as she lay in his arms in the darkness just before dawn, her mind wandered a bit. Kent was great, but she pictured something else. Someone else, specifically -- Rick. She loved sleeping in Rick's arms, when he went on overnight business trips and she got to accompany him. Waking up next to Rick was thrilling, he was so sexy to see in the morning. Kent was great, but he wasn't Rick.

Puh-shaw, she scornfully blurted to herself, that's a dumb thought, right? She never liked comparing her boyfriends; everyone was unique and different, and gave her special feelings, in his own way.

She tried to push Rick out of her mind, she was with Kent at the moment. "Wake up, honey," she muttered, kissing his forehead, her hand under the bedsheets stroking his massive erection, "your Kitty needs some loving before you have to go to work -- wake up, baby, I love you!"

Still, it didn't work, she had the image of Rick on her brain.

* * * *

"Oh -- something a little different today, Rick?"

It had been a long morning, between the time Kent left the house, until now, just before noontime. She hadn't been sure what the day would hold, until she got a call from Rick asking if she could go out for lunch with him. Kitty couldn't have said "yes" any faster. With a broad smile on her gorgeous little Asian face, Kitty found herself smiling at her 35 year old boyfriend's extremely handsome, tanned face as she climbed into the passenger seat of his sports car. Rick was very tall too -- just not as quite as tall as Kent -- filling the space completely in the little car, almost making the expensive machine seem like a toy. With one strong hand on the leather steering wheel, his other hand reached out and brushed Kitty's long, black hair off of her face. His gray, deep-set eyes made her body and heart melt, every time he looked at her. He was, by far, the best-looking male she'd ever known.

"Yeah, I think so," he said softly, turning the wheel and jetting his car into the street away from our house. The noontime sun on that second Thursday in July was extremely bright, so he whipped a pair of black sunglasses over his long, tanned face. "I mean, you've said a couple of things that, I think, maybe we can have some fun with -- unless, if you want, we can just go back to your house and do like we do every time?"

Kitty giggled, taking his hand from her face and lightly tracing her tongue over his sweaty palm. He had to reclaim his hand to switch gears on the car. "Mmm, we can do whatever you like -- you know I loooove, just, being together in my house!" If she detected anything on his GQ face, it was a flicker of disappointment. "But, it's your choice -- what would make Rick feel all good and happy today, hmm?" She leaned forward, sliding her hand into his lap, down past his flat stomach where a bulge was developing in his dress slacks. "So you go back to the office all smiles."

He snickered, knowing something she didn't.

An hour later . . . .

Kitty looked down Rick's fabulous, tanned naked body, not a drop of fat anywhere on it, just pure flesh and muscle, all the way down to his amazing nine and a half inches of penis. At the moment, it was buried in the trimmed (not bald) pink cunt of a blonde college student, who was lying back on her own small bed, spreading her bony thighs to allow Rick to slam his powerful body against her pelvis. Then Kitty's eyes moved up the girl's slender body, past her C-cup melons jiggling on the girl's chest, to the blonde's jaw as it moved and danced underneath Kitty's crotch. Crying with pleasure, Kitty squatted down harder, pushing her bald vagina onto the girl's tongue more firmly, feeling the blonde shoving that pink muscle farther inside Kitty's twat.

"Ohhh shit!" cried my wife, straddling the blonde's face, reaching both of her hands for her boyfriend's body. Rick leaned his manly torso forward, offering his athletic shoulders for her small hands. My wife leaned forward, keeping her slender body upright by using him as a solid wall, as she gyrated her pussy rapidly in circles over the college girl's tongue. It had been a few months since she'd had sex with another woman, and the feeling of being eaten by another girl was wildly exciting -- in addition to getting to see Rick super-hard, fucking the girl at the same time.

My wife laughed, more to herself, but her mirth made Rick smile. He had no idea why.

When Rick first introduced Kitty to the girl, about fifteen minutes earlier, Kitty winced from an unfamiliar pang of emotion. The giggling, hot girl was tall, slender, busty, and young, only about 20 years old. She had what every American male wants -- youth, the body, the face, the long blonde hair. Walking with Rick through the apartment complex dominated by college-aged residents, Kitty had a ticklish feeling that they were going to meet someone, and probably a female. But he remained boyishly mum about their destination and mission. So when Rick knocked on a room's door and it was opened by the nervously-giggling coed, totally naked, Kitty was not surprised -- but she was, also, weirdly jealous.

Jealous? She'd watched me, her husband, fuck other women when we did foursomes with swingers. She'd brought a girl home from the porn shop to play with us one night. Kitty hadn't been jealous about that. One of her boyfriends, Kent, had fucked Selena -- another swinger -- on the side a few times after Kitty and Kent hooked up with the 23-year old Latina and her husband Alex, and Kitty wasn't jealous about that. Kitty even fixed up Patrick for an afternoon with Selena, when Kitty was going to be out of town with Rick. So she had no qualms about the men in her life fucking other women.

Why did she feel that way, seeing this naked blonde who obviously knew Rick? Kitty didn't like her reaction; but it was brutally honest, and that too made her feel even worse.

But this young blonde was a playful slut, and Kitty's libido quickly overtook her deepest emotional reaction. Stepping into the girl's apartment, Rick immediately pushed Kitty to stand in front of the taller, busty blonde. "This is Hana," Rick chuckled as the two girls' eyes fell on each other for the first time, with Kitty's mouth watering at the sight of the girl's very fleshy C-cup breasts, "and Hana, this is my girlfriend Kitty -- I think you two might make really good friends."

"Hi, Kitty," the blonde grinned anxiously, horny and nervous, leaning back to show off her breasts while she stood with her knees parted, exposing her pink trimmed vagina, which was already glistening wet. Hana was not at all surprised to see Rick with a female; clearly this had been arranged, and Hana had probably even seen photographs or videos of Rick with Kitty.

Kitty's own pussy was now creaming inside her thong, her eyes staring at the moistness of the younger female's sexy cuntlips, and the flat, smooth tummy leading up to the blonde's big round breasts and pink areolae. "Hi, to you too," my aroused wife giggled, stepping closer to the girl, knowing her well-endowed boyfriend must have been getting close to rockhard. She reached a hand out, taking Hana's hand into her own, interlocking fingers, pulling herself right up to the other girl, who stood maybe four inches taller. "So, you think we should be friends, maybe?" Her lusty eyes stared up into the blonde's big blue orbs, and now the two girls were holding both of their hands together, standing face to face, the blonde leaning down. They had only met two seconds ago, but already, their lips found each other's. Kitty leaned up a bit to kiss the gorgeous, long-haired American doll, while the blonde was moaning into her kiss with the gorgeous, petite Asian married woman.

"Mmmm, ohhhh," my wife panted into the girl's mouth, sucking each other's tongues in an instantly erotic kiss, "yesss, ohhhh."

Kitty, now extremely aroused, slipped her hand to the naked girl's crotch, her fingers rubbing into the blonde's swollen clitoris and caressing the sensitive pink flesh with a fingertip. She felt Rick now standing next to her, both of them, Rick's hand reaching down to grope Kitty's ass cheek through her jeans. His other hand was on Hana's nude butt, doing the same.

"Well I can see you two are both very friendly," the married male moaned at them, "shall we all go be friendly in Hana's bedroom?"

Rick first sat back against the headrest, watching the two girls get acquainted on the far end of the bed. Kitty had fucked other women in the past, so she was no novice at girl/girl sex -- but she wasn't exactly an expert at it either. However, the novelty of the sudden adventure aroused her as well -- this was the first threesome she'd had with one of her boyfriends and another female. Kitty found herself very aroused, sucking the girl's big tits, then allowing Hana to strip off Kitty's blouse, bra, jeans and thong. My wife eyed Rick watching the two females, as the nude women locked arms around each other and started making out again. The smell of the girl's vagina was pushing Kitty into that uncontrollable state of ecstasy. Breaking the kiss, Kitty slid her wet tongue down the girl's long neck, licking the blonde's big tits, then pushing her flat on the bed. Hana immediately pulled her skinny, creamy-white thighs open, urging, "Eat me!"

"Yeah," encouraged the hulky boyfriend, removing his clothing while he watched the women playing, "eat her cunt, you bitch!"

My wife was on her fours, waiving her small naked ass towards Rick, while burying her mouth into Hana's vagina. The blonde's cunt was nasty and fishy, really turning her on, tasting delicious as Kitty started shoving her tongue inside the girl's wet hole. She was so horny for Rick's huge tool. Kitty wiggled her little Asian butt towards her boyfriend, hoping he would come entertain her. He did, a few moments later, but with tongue and fingers, not cock. "Mmmm ohhhh!" my wife moaned into the blonde's pussy, feeling Rick's tongue against her puckered little asshole, and the male's thick fingers were starting to touch the entrance to Kitty's vagina.

The blonde was clutching Kitty's long dark hair, holding Kitty's mouth against her trimmed twat, while Hana ground her pussy hard at my wife's tongue. "Yessss!" screamed the blonde, so wet already from waiting for Rick and his girlfriend to arrive that early afternoon. "Oh yeah eat me!"

Kitty's muffled screams powered her tongue-fucking of the blonde's tight young cunt. Kitty felt the girl's juices streaming down her chin and neck, the girl's cunt was gushing liquids while Kitty rammed her tongue in and out. Behind her small ass, Rick was burying his own very powerful tongue inside Kitty's tight butt, making my wife squirm with desire for his dick.

Rick, at some point, just pushed my wife to the side, away from Hana's crotch, leaving the blonde on her back, spread-open wide, her blonde-haired cunt dripping wet and open. Kitty moaned in surprise, then in a lustful enthusiasm saw her boyfriend dive forward, shoving his own tongue into the college girl. Hana screamed, feeling the much larger and stronger tongue from the male fucking her, and the girl instantly grabbed his head to masturbate her pussy against his mouth and tongue.

My wife, with Rick pushing her, crawled around the bed and squatted on the blonde's face. "Yeah I wanna eat you!" the blonde shouted to my wife, a moment before Kitty lowered her vagina to the blonde's pink little tongue. It sank into Kitty's hole, and Kitty almost had an orgasm at that very moment. Watching Rick bending over and licking the blonde's pussy, Kitty's senses soaked the sexy delights of the small, spartan bedroom. The smells of three naked, horny people -- two wet cunts and a hard cock; the noises of the moaning; the sight of the hot blonde on her back, tits bouncing, as handsome Rick lapped at her vagina.

Rick wasn't there to lick twat. He bolted upright, leaning over the blonde, crawling above her, moving his erection towards her pussy. Kitty felt that pang of jealousy again, but she was so enthralled with Hana's tongue inside her vagina, she didn't complain but fully encouraged him. "Ohhh baby," my wife grunted to her boyfriend, "yeah, fuck her, fuck the little slut!"

"OHHH SHIT!" screamed the young slut, feeling Rick's amazingly large penis entering her tight, 20 year old pussy. "SO BIG, OHHHH!"

As she rode Hana's tongue, Kitty's head fell backwards, her dark hair cascading towards the bed. She wiggled her small hips on the Hana's exquisite mouth, while she watched Rick fucking the girl's tight pink pussy. The blonde's cuntlips were stretching open, puckering, as they wrapped tightly on the ribbed sides of Rick's huge shaft. He was stretching out the young girl, and Kitty loved the sight. "Ohhh, fuckkk, yessss, ohhh shit!" screamed my wife. She felt her orgasm coming, and she didn't want to fall off of the girl's face, it was too good. So Kitty leaned forward and wrapped her hands around Rick's neck, pulling her stud boyfriend's mouth down to hers, kissing him hard, feeling one of his strong hands pawing at her breast while they made out. Rick's body was humping the blonde rapidly, back and forth, shoving that awesome cock into her fuzzy 20 year old vagina. The smells of three naked bodies were like a drug to Kitty, and with all of the attention on her pussy, tits and mouth, she lost it. "YESSSS, FUCK YESSSS!" the married Asian slut shrieked, having another orgasm.

As her most recent cum subsided, Kitty chucked in pleasured pain and slipped off onto the bed, sitting on her ass, watching her sexy boyfriend drilling the blonde with his awesome erection. It would be her turn next to get fucked; she knew that. Hana was nearing a climax, and Kitty intended to help that along by fingering the girl's clitoris while Rick fucked her cunt. But, for a second, Kitty caught her breath and had a secret realization. It made her smile a little, but also frown.

There were, on occasion, things she did that she couldn't tell me, her husband. Things Kitty didn't want to explain. Kitty knew she couldn't tell me about this day. Oh, she could say she fucked a boyfriend, and maybe mention it was Rick. But she wouldn't mention hot Hana, because she didn't want to make me too jealous. No, this would just be a little secret of her own. Every married woman has to have them, right, even one who is allowed to fuck anyone she wants?

Hana hit her climax without Kitty's help, not screaming so much but gasping and spasming on the bed, shaking uncontrollably. No sooner had those waves subsided, however, before Rick thrust Kitty onto her back and gave her the next turn with his prick. As soon as that long shaft probed into Kitty's tight cunt, she screamed for mercy. "Ohhh FUCK!" Rick didn't have the biggest cock of all her boyfriends and Internet lovers, but it was plenty big and wide; and his incredibly delicious body, so tight and sexy, and his wonderfully handsome face gave her the highest state of arousal. He wasn't necessarily the nicest human being she knew, but he was affectionate, thoughtful and playful, and the entire package was pretty much beyond compare. "Ohh baby, Rick, fuck me honey!"

My wife's view from her back of the sexy naked stud fucking her didn't last long, as a few moments later Hana jumped on her face and filled Kitty's senses with wet blonde pussy. Kitty stuck her tongue up and began stuffing it inside the college student's sloppy pussy lips, and was rewarded with Hana screaming and grinding her ass down onto my wife's nose and forehead. Kitty slipped her hands up the front of Hana's lithe body, finding that Rick was already groping the blonde's large soft breasts with his big hands.