Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 04

Story Info
Must a slut choose what (or whom) she really loves?
17.5k words
3.71
36.2k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This is part of a continuous story, it's not really a stand-alone chapter. I recommend reading the parts continuously, and not jumping into it cold.]

At the time, kneeling nude in the foyer of our house just before noontime, with her pussy dripping in excited anticipation of the remainder of the day, she mistakenly thought it would just another typical, slutty Thursday.

Compared to the extremely busy previous week, the last couple of days had been remarkably uninteresting. She's had sex with me, her husband, each night, and some cybersex and phonesex during the days and evenings, but she hadn't met any of her boyfriends. None of the married men had been available for sex, and Kitty felt obligated to getting some chores and errands done after basically ignoring them for almost two weeks. By contrast, during the previous week and a half, including the long Fourth of July weekend, Kitty fucked Rick (several times), Patrick, Tim, Joseph, Jack, Kent, a girl (Hana) with Rick, and of course her husband. Maybe her pussy was too worn out from all that sex, often more than one man a day.

Rubbing her drenched-wet, shaved-bald cuntlips, my petite, 29-year old Asian wife excitedly looked up from her knees. "Mmm, oooh baby, let's see that big hot dick of yours!"

Her exquisitely handsome and fit fuck-buddy Rick grinned down at Kitty, his dark eyes sparkling with desperation for her too. "Shit you're anxious today," he giggled while his fingers fumbled with his belt and then the button and zipper of his slacks, "you can't wait for my big bone, can you, you cheating little slut?" Then, with his voice changing into a soft, romantic tone, he sighed with a hint of surprise. "It's a special day, do you know that?"

Already naked on her knees in front of Rick, Kitty began stroking her clitoris with two fingertips while she waited for her boyfriend to take out his awesome erection. Her anxiety came from her carnal knowledge of his tool; it was, by far, her most favorite cock that she regularly fucked. She couldn't wait to see all nine and a half inches of the three-inch-thick pole pop out, its huge, soft helmet leaking that musky, salty precum, oozing as he got ready to fuck her tight vagina. Her entire focus was on his prick, and she missed the signal about the day being special for some reason; maybe he just meant, they were able to be together after a week apart. "Mmm, no I can't wait, baby," she winked, not hiding her anticipation. "Mmmm, Rick, I'm sooo wet for you -- I need you sooo much today!" The lack of big dicks in her pussy since the prior week had made her ravenously hungry for Rick's uniquely awesome erection.

Not five foot and under a hundred pounds, my slender Asian wife looked so tiny compared to Rick, particularly as she waited on her knees in front of him, while he finished disrobing his shirt, pants and underwear. Then he stood up in front of her, proudly displaying once again his enormous meat, the throbbingly-hard, 9.5 inch concrete pole, pointing it out of his shaved abdomen right at my wife's smiling face. "Mmm, this what you're looking for honey?" he snickered, taking his awesome dick in his hand and pushing his hips forward to rub the moistened head of his penis against her waiting tongue. But as soon as contact was made he pulled back, laughing, then going forward again -- and again pulling back, teasing her. "Oooh, no, my little slut needs to tell me what she wants."

"Oooh fuckkk!" Kitty grunted with lust ready to explode in her veins, she was pouting not laughing at his playfulness. "Rick, baby, I've been waiting all day to suck your huge, gorgeous cock again -- I know its only been two days since last time but it feels like a fucking year!"

My slutty hotwife wasn't waiting, she reached a small petite hand up to Rick's enormous bone, squeezing the super-fat cock at its massive base, feeling how solid and how hot it was, burning against her fingertips. Leaning up on her knees now she wrapped her lips around the cockhead, sucking the bulbous soft orb into her mouth, applying a vacuum to it, drawing more precum into her mouth. Her tongue lapped at the eye inside her mouth now, then she began feeding some more of his meat into her mouth. Two, three, four inches of his huge boner fucked her little mouth, stretching her cheeks, pushing over her tongue at the back of her throat, making her gag and laugh for a moment.

The flavor and smell of his prick was like a drug; she couldn't stop feeding her senses with Rick's gorgeous erection. But even just looking at his handsome face and powerfully muscular shoulders, arms and chest was arousing enough. How lucky was she to have attracted the attention and affections of this gorgeous stud?

"Shit, you cocksucking whore," the rich, handsome married male slurred of my horny wife, "your hubby's cock hasn't satisfied you the last couple days, huh, that's why you couldn't wait for my big dick, is that right?"

Kitty's brown eyes stared up at him while she still had his penis inside her mouth, sucking it, making it wet with her saliva. She shrugged, then smiled up at him, giving him the impression he was right. She wasn't going to correct him; Rick had no idea her husband -- me! -- fully approved of her having sex with multiple boyfriends regularly, daily, sometimes more than one a day. She couldn't stop pleasing her cunt, especially since I made enough for her not to have to work. She knew Rick got off on believing he was giving her something she couldn't get anywhere else, and he was uniquely special to her. He was special, of course, in his own way; that was true of her husband and each of her boyfriends. But Rick, like most of her boyfriends, didn't know about the others, and thought she was cheating behind her hubby's back. It made him feel comfortable with their relationship, and she typically saw no reason to change that harmless fact.

Rick grabbed her long black hair firmly, right behind the crest of her skull, pulling her mouth off of his erection with a popping noise. Kitty gasped, choking a bit, saliva streaming down her small chin. "Look how fuckin' hard you make me, you cunt," he grunted, grabbing his cock in his other hand, "I want you to admit that you need to fuck my big cock, you're fucking made to fuck it, you little Asian slut!"

"Ohhh, shit," gasped Kitty, so turned on, "ohh yesss -- Rick -- make me your fucking little whore, I'm so fucking hot for you!"

He gripped her hair even more tightly in his powerful fist, yanking her mouth forward, while he shoved his cockhead and shaft into her mouth. She defended herself by putting hands on his rock-hard athletic thighs, holding herself upright, feeling his oversized penis brutally thrusting to the back of her mouth. She'd only had his cock in her mouth two minutes and already he was wanting to fuck her throat. "C'mon you cocksucking whore," the horny married male spat at her, "suck my fucking dick, you cunt!"

Now both of his hands grabbed Kitty's skull, holding it firmly in his palms and fingers, bending his knees to lower his loins to be level with my petite wife's face. Clutching her head he plunged his erection hard into her mouth, right through her throat, expanding her muscles, stretching her neck, while he shoved a good six inches of his erection inside her. Kitty was expecting it, but she was never quite prepared to deep-throat a cock as large as Rick's -- she could do it to her husband's 5.5 inch cock, or even upwards of boyfriends with 7.5 or 8 inches -- but Rick was something else. The thickness of his cock combined with its steely length savagely opened her throat, touching her gag reflex, making her chest heave while he fucked her hole, his hands gripping her hair so she couldn't pull away.

"Ahhh shit, fuck!" He was staring down at his massive penis disappearing into her little mouth. "Ahhh, shit, you bitch -- you fuckin' cocksucking whore -- ohh, Kitty, you suck dick better than anyone --- ooh, yeah, you bitch, fuckin' choke on my dick you fuckin' cunt!"

Her eyes were looking up at him lovingly, watering while she tried to keep down the impulse to vomit, letting him use her mouth and throat for his entertainment. "Mmm, uhgggh, uhhhhhh!" She loved hearing the nasty talk and insults; she liked knowing, even better, she was pleasing him the way no one else did.

Suddenly, Rick pulled his enormous penis out of Kitty's mouth, but kept his hands wrapped around her head to drag her immediately to her feet. With the two of them standing in the foyer of our suburban house, mid-morning sunlight streaming through the windows, he held her face still and leaned down his mouth to hers. She didn't need to be made to do this, Rick was a wonderful kisser. She had her tongue out even before his mouth drew near, and the first thing they did was wrap tongues together, lapping, moaning, then their lips sealed shut and she felt him start to fuck the back of her mouth with his ultra-long tongue. His hands continued to grip her head, not letting her move away, while the two lovers moaned and swapped deep breaths lung to lung, sucking each other's lips and tongues.

Kitty's hand felt his penis, wet and slick from her saliva and clear throat mucus. The massive size of her amazing cock in her hand caused her bare twat to cream some more. But she felt her clitoris throbbing from the deep, meaningful thrusts of his tongue into her mouth, drawing the two of them close in a passionate embrace.

She pushed herself back, away from his mouth, stroking his erection in one small hand while staring up into his eyes. "Fuck me," she snarled, "fuck your little slut, Daddy!"

It was a pet name, not a familial relationship; Rick was indeed a "daddy" but only to the two little kids from his always-rocky marriage. But having another man's wife call him "Daddy" caused his already-pulsating dick to ache even more for her.

Wanting her to feel his lust, the tall chiseled stud grabbed my wife's long hair again, this time just under her neck, yanking it back until she yelped. Then he spun her around as she stood on the cool marble floor, and he thrust his hand downward like a fist behind her neck, causing her to bend forward. As her small ass stuck out behind herself, his other hand rocketed towards her butt, two long stiff fingers pressing together and finding Kitty's gushing wet pussy from the backside. "Mmm, you little hot bitch," the male gleefully snickered, probing the tips of those two fingers against the entrance to her twat, "you really do need to be fucked, don't you?" Then he shoved the fat fingers into her cunt from the rear, as she leaned over as far as she could, her arms flailing uselessly for a second until she could grab her knees to steady herself.

The probing of his fingers into her achingly empty vagina made her scream, right off the bat. "Ohhh shit YESSS!" It wasn't an orgasm, just massive relief to finally have Rick servicing the needs of her lustful pussy. "Ohhh, mmm yeah, I'm sooo wet!"

She didn't need to tell him -- as his fingers pumped in and out, he was drawing streams of her juices, spilling down her thighs and around her asscheeks, and pooling on his palm and even down his wrist while his muscular arm pumped his finger in and out of her twat like a piston. His cock throbbed in mid-air, then he pressed its massive hulk against the petite side of her little hips, so she could feel his arousal while he was finger-fucking her cunt. My wife looked back at her lover over her shoulder, staring up at his pleasant tender eyes, begging for more. "Oooh yeah, oooh, shit -- oh god, fuckkk -- ohhh yesss!"

Giggling from an inside joke, Rick snickered while he continued to finger my wife's pussy. "You know what I told my wife and my secretary today? I said, I gotta go take care of something -- and looks like I was right, this hot little cunt needs my attention, doesn't it baby?"

"Fuck yeah!" Kitty was grunting, her eyes half-closed, pushing her little body backwards to meet the thrusts of his sexy fingers sticking into her vagina. "I'm sooo fuckin' wet, baby -- make me your slut, fuck my cunt!"

She felt his hand -- still gripping her long hair firmly -- yank up, forcing her to stand upright again, while he removed his fingers from her cunt. A moment later, he had his two digits against her lips, offering his dripping-wet fingers to her mouth. "Mmm, you like the taste of your own pussy, don't you, you hot bitch?" He smiled pleasurably when Kitty nodded, letting him insert his wet fingers into her mouth, and she began to suck and clean them off, replacing her pussy-juice with her saliva, while swallowing the flavors of her own vagina.

Then his hand fell away from her hair, dropping down her back to grope her small tight asscheeks. Rick's warm mouth replaced his fingers, sliding hungry male tongue back inside her mouth, over her tongue, and she sunk into the hot kiss, passionately kissing him back. Again her hand gripped his throbbing long erection, holding its heat while the two made out.

As his manly face pulled away from hers, his brown eyes staring into Kitty's brown orbs, he tone became soft, melodic. "You know, Kitty," he panted with a husky tone, "I love you, so much."

It was moments like this -- the tender romance in the midst of the hard, animal fucking -- that made Rick such a fantastic lover. "I love you too, Rick," my wife honestly exclaimed, giving into her powerful arousal and attraction to the gorgeous, rich married man.

They exchanged "I love you's" regularly -- before sex, during sex, after sex, in emails, on phone calls. She knew he meant it; so did she.

What he didn't know, of course, was that Kitty also meant it when she said it to David, her hubby -- me; to her other boyfriend Patrick; to her other-other boyfriend Tim; to her other-other-other boyfriends Joseph, Jackson, and Kent; to her friend Dino from the gym; to her fuck-buddy Vaughn, the tall black guy. There might have been more, and I'm not even counting the guys she knows only from online sex (cybersex, webcam sex, and phone sex). Kitty was free with her love. Her heart has room for everyone; she always meant it when she said it. She wanted every man to be happy to the maximum, to adore and love her fully, to be as satisfied as possible by her. Each man was his own, each was special, she loved all of us, each differently.

His big brown eyes, so soft on his rough but boyish face, surrounded by his masculine, muscular body, made her defenses melt and her honest emotions erupted. "Oh Rick," she moaned while her hand kept stroking his long fat cock, "I need you so badly -- you're so sexy, so sweet -- I love being with you, I'm so glad we're friends."

The male smiled, moving in for another kiss, making love to Kitty's mouth with his tongue and lips. After suckling her tongue into his mouth and closing around it, drawing it out, he released her mouth, raising his head to gaze on her flat, triangular Asian face, with her smallish A-cup titties and stiff brown nipples below. "You're fucking gorgeous," he moaned, "and sooo sweet and funny -- I can't get enough of you -- let's go up to the bedroom and fuck, baby."

He scooped her little body up in his construction-grade arms, carrying her up the stairs of our house towards the second-floor guestroom, where they usually fucked. Keeps his smell away from her marital bed, she'd tell Rick and other boyfriends as the excuse to use the slightly smaller Queen-size bed in the guest room, instead of the King in the master suite. In truth, it was the separation of her married life from her sex life. Rick didn't need to know that.

But this time, spying the larger bed in the larger bedroom, Rick turned the other way. With his long cock jutting in front of him, pointing the way, the muscular naked male carried my nude little wife to our marital bed, throwing her onto it, cackling. "Today's a special day," he excitedly exclaimed, crawling into the bed after her, "we gotta fuck right here -- we just gotta."

Kitty wasn't arguing, she was so horny for him, although she wasn't certain what he meant by "special day" -- she had an inkling, but she didn't want to think about it. Instead she rolled onto her small back, pulling her slender legs apart, revealing her drenched wet pussy. "Fuck me, honey," she moaned, reaching her arms up to him, "I need you so badly!"

The stellar married male bent forward, all the way down, planting his lips on my wife's small ankle. She squealed as he held her dainty foot in a hand, stretching her leg into the air, and he proceeded to lick a wet path down the inside of her leg -- past her knee, up the soft, velvety skin of her inner thighs, towards her gushing, bald mound. "Mmmm!" purred my wife, sinking back into our bed, spreading open her other leg, "oooh, yessss!" Eyes closing, she felt his mouth nearing her treasure. His hot breath fell on her moist pussylips; then, deliciously, his long tongue lapped out, the tip teasing her clitoris, brushing it, just lightly flickering it. Her hands reached down to grab his curly short hair, wanting to yank his mouth down to her hole -- but Rick intercepted her wrists, pinning them to the bed with his superior strength, just teasing her swollen wet clitoris with his tongue dancing around it in circles, making her ass thrash violently. "Ohhh yesss -- fuckkk, yesss -- ohhh god, ohhh yesss -- ohhh Rick, baby, honey --- mmm yeahhh --- oooh yeah honey!"

They'd been fucking maybe two or three times a week for almost four months now, sometimes less often when he had to leave town -- and sometimes more often when he took her on overnight business trips with himself to distant, empty hotel rooms. Each time seemed fresh and new; her body craved his awesome, exquisite physique, her cunt adored his incredibly spectacular penis, and her heart ached for his attention.

"Mmmm eat me!" my wife cried out, trying to thrust her pussyhole against his tongue, "fuckin' eat my cunt, Daddy!"

His lips devoured her clitoris, sucking it intensely, wrapping his lips tight on it and crushing it with a powerful force. She shrieked, his tongue adding to her pleasures by brushing against her clit inside his strong lips. Then suddenly he released the clit, lapping down her gushing wet pussylips to her hole, and thrusting his tongue inside he began to fuck her with his mouth. "Ohhh fuck yesss!" Kitty yelled at the top of her lungs, already have an orgasm from the moment his tongue entered her. The smell of his naked body, the gaze from his eyes, the sweet adoring love in his heart -- it all drove her over the edge, instantly, making her pussy explode and her limbs ache with waves of electricity.

"OHHH, YESSSS! FUUUCK, YESSS!"

My wife's small hands reached again for Rick's head, her slender fingers finding the short curly dark hair on his scalp, and she pressed her palms into his skull to drive his tongue harder against her pussy. Meanwhile she had her feet flat on our bed, shoulders against the bedsheets, and as she pushed her hips around her entire body arched up, full of sexual energy, lifting her ass and cunt off the bed, right up into his mouth. Rick pumped his long tongue inside her tight hole, stretching it open with just his tongue, reaching so deep inside it felt like his tonguetip was brushing over her G-spot. The first orgasm subsided but left her spasming twat in a tingling, aching state, demanding more of his tongue, deeper and faster. "Ohhh yes, Rick! Fuck me, more, more, eat your slut's cunt!" Grunting and wailing, gasping as she pressed her pelvis into his face and rapidly thrust her hips around in circles, Kitty masturbated herself against his tongue and lips, feeling his teeth even pressing her aching clitoris into her body.

Another sensation, his thumb at her anus; the little puckered hole was wet from her pussy's juices, and now he was rubbing that wetness over the hole, teasing it, preparing it for entry. Feeling that, Kitty raised her hips even more off the bed, opening her eyes in amazement at how horny she had become for him. "Yesss, Rick! Fuck me!"