Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Kitty was now playful. "The usual," she told him lustfully, her pussy already creaming at the thought of fucking his big cock and her lips kissing the wonderful man.

A decision was made, one she knew all along but seemed incapable of stating clearly. To confirm it, she immediately called me on my cellphone, hoping anxiously I would answer. I did. "Hiya baby," I told her, clueless, "how are you feeling this morning?"

"Much better," I heard her answer enthusiastically, "I'm great, David -- so, um, can I tell you something?"

On my end of the call, I was getting a little horny, thinking she might be telling me she was having sex or something. But, if she had the flu, that would have been surprising. "Sure, shoot?"

I heard the lust in her voice. "Well, I'm going to meet Patrick for lunch, and he's going to fuck my brains out, I'm sooo wet for his big cock!" She let that thought sink in, before telling me what news she really wanted to relay. It was, actually, more of an order to me. "But then, mister, I want you home tonight as soon as you can be here -- because you're going to fuck my all night as many times as you can, baby, I'm so fucking wet for you too!"

"Shit," I muttered, my cock now instantly erect at her plans for the day. "You got it -- you be sure to have fun with Patrick, huh?"

"Definitely!" The pep in her husky, horny tone told me she was entirely recovered from what ailed her. "I'll see you this evening, baby -- no staying late at the office, David, okay, promise?"

I did, and she told me she loved me, then we hung up. Now, she had one more call to make.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Damn, Rick wasn't answering his cellphone. So she hung up, and tried again -- and, still no answer. She tried a third time, and again, no answer. It was nearly 10:45 now, and she didn't want to wait. She couldn't.

So, Kitty did what she knew she had to do. She told him the truth.

Waiting for the voicemail greeting to play, she thought about her words, then listened for the beep. When it sounded, she gave Rick the full 411.

"Rick, it's me -- I have to be straight with you. Okay, you have to know, I don't think I'm the girl you want. See, I have -- okay, I have other boyfriends -- several of them, some I've known longer than you. They're important to me, really important. I -- I just can't give them up, I just can't. And I'm important to them too. And--" Now, the news was flowing out, she wasn't sure where to stop. "And, okay, I'm not cheating on my husband? He knows, I mean, actually -- okay, you might think this is weird? But he actually really gets off on me fucking other men, having boyfriends -- he encourages it, it's, like, something he likes too -- he's not jealous, AT ALL -- he's happy that I have lots of love in my life -- including for you, baby."

Saying this into a voicemail made it more easy than if Rick had been listening. She was worried it was impersonal, but she had let it go far too long. This way, she could get it out in the open.

Continuing, she was racing, hoping to beat the cut-off of the message. "Rick, seriously, you're like the man of my dreams -- but, I'm just not sure I'm the girl of YOUR dreams -- I don't think you want me, unless I changed, and, then I wouldn't be the person I am --"

Her voice was trailing, the thoughts now meandering. She was crying, about to burst into a sob. "I'm sorry!" she pleaded, hanging up, tossing the phone down. There, it was all out, and it hurt a lot. She knew she was going to give him pain, because he truly seemed to love the Kitty he knew, and wanted her to be with him, all the time.

Kitty's brown eyes stared at the cellphone, waiting for Rick to call back. She thought about calling him again, trying to intercept him before he heard the message. But the phone didn't make a noise, and her brain decided to leave it alone.

Her thoughts turned to Patrick, and the motel near his office. He had moved over an hour away a few months earlier, so she would need to leave pretty soon to meet him on time. Forcing herself up from her bed, motivated by the lusty thoughts of getting naked with Patrick, she slipped into something appropriate for him -- nothing but a black string thong covered by a loose sundress. She wouldn't be wearing clothing very long, once she got in the motel room with him.

Next, she thought, she needed some makeup, perhaps some perfume --

Chirp chirp.

Rick was calling.

Kitty stared at the phone, knowing she had to answer it. She flipped it open, pressing it to her face, flustered, not sure what to say or what to expect. But if she harbored any idea she had to do the talking, she immediately found out this was a one-way call. Rick's angry growl, full of furor and might, erupted through the cellphone.

"So you're a fucking whore?" her now-ex boyfriend screamed, the phone actually fading with static because of the volume level of his voice, "a fucking whore, married to some homosexual gay fag with a tiny dick? No, you're even more stupid and dumb than a fucking hooker -- 'cause you let me fuck you for free, you don't even get paid for it, you stupid fucking bitch!"

My wife was on the verge of being at her lowest point of her life -- far deeper than when she left her first husband -- but Rick rescued her from that plunge, revealing an ironic twist that put everything into true perspective.

"And, you should know," he ranted with a laugh, trying to twist the knife, "my secretary Meldy is moving in with me too, it was going to be the three of us, so you're not only missing out on ME, but on having another hot slut to sleep with too!" He recoiled, reloading, adding a final insult. "So I'll just find another young slut, I guess I don't need a fucking whore like you!"

Click.

Wow. Kitty stared at the now-dead phone in her hand, unsure what to think.

Oh, she knew.

"Prick," she sighed, sad to have lost a friend -- but glad she avoided what would have been the worst decision in her life.

* * * *

"Hey, honey." About an hour later, Kitty slipped her small arm around Patrick's slender back, pointing her flat face upwards while her lover leaned his tall frame down, kissing her on the mouth softly. Standing in the warm parking lot of the motel, a gust of breeze whipped through Kitty's ponytails. She had fixed her hair in school-girl tails, one to each side, adorned with big pink bows. "How's Daddy today, baby?"

Her slender, fit boyfriend warmly smiled, appreciating what she was doing for him. "Thanks for driving all the way out," he gushed, kissing her on her married lips again. "I'm sorry for being a dolt -- my wife, shit, I just can't take her anymore -- but, you know--"

Kitty understood, knowing Patrick well. The kids, the kids, the kids. "I know, baby," my wife moaned, leaning her small hip into his body, rubbing his groin, feeling an erection inside his jeans. "So, wanna go talk about it?"

He snickered, smiling down at her. "Talk? Um -- no, not really."

"We can talk, if you want," Kitty playfully joked, taking her hand to his crotch, pawing at the hard long shaft inside. "If you want."

"I don't want, no." The male pushed his hips forward, his eight inches of solid cock now pulsating to its fully engorged shape, being petted by his girlfriend through his clothing. "I do want to take you into the room, I got one already." He dangled a room key in the air, proving the point.

Kitty felt her pussy creaming in her thong, with Patrick's massive dick now grinding against her little hand through his clothing. "Would that make you feel better, honey? Whatever would make you feel good."

"You," he said, moving to kiss her hard on the mouth again, "make me feel good, Kitty -- I love you." Indeed he pressed his lips into my wife's mouth, sliding tongue between her lips and teeth, where she welcomed it, licking his tongue, sucking it with her small lips, moaning into his mouth.

"Baby," my wife purred for her boyfriend, "I love you, too -- you wanna go fuck my little cunt now, Daddy, and show your babygirl how big Daddy's cock is?"

Her boyfriend stirred from the taboo roleplaying. "Mmm, sweetie, Daddy wants to show you what love is all about."

My wife giggled, thinking she already knew the answer, as she let Patrick lead her into the motel up to the room.

"Daddeee," Kitty playfully giggled, hopping into the motel room's shaky bed as soon as her hot boyfriend closed and locked the door, "I've been a baaad babygirl!" Standing on her knees near the bottom corner of the bed, facing outward towards Patrick, Kitty grabbed the hemline of her sundress and raised it slightly, revealing more of her slender thighs. "Do you wanna see what a bad, bad girl I've been, Daddy?"

The tall, balding 40-something year old with the strong, fit body giggled at his mistress's schoolgirlish enthusiasm and demeanor, playing up her role perfectly. He might not have been entirely in the mood for it, however. Stepping towards her, his feet on the floor and thighs spread to straddle the corner of the bed, he reached a broad, powerful hand out to clutch my wife by the small of her back, not letting her move away, as he leaned his handsome face down to press his lips into her mouth. "Mmmm," Kitty muttered, giving into the hot kiss. Both of their jaws immediately opened up, Patrick slipped his tongue into Kitty's mouth and she willingly accepted it, licking his tongue, sucking it, while he did the same to her.

Patrick sighed, deeply, but in a relaxed way, closing his eyes and enjoying the flavors and presence of the horny 29-year old, petite Asian. His second hand found her long black hair, stroking it, brushing it down her smooth back. Then breaking the kiss, he smiled into her eyes. "I'm just glad to be with you, Kitty."

"Ohhh, god," my wife moaned, looking lovingly into Patrick's amazing hazel eyes, feeling both love and lust in her heart. The horrible emotions of that morning, and the last few days, were entirely gone. "Baby, me too -- I love you, Patrick -- let's not ever lose what we have, okay, baby?"

"Mmm hmmm," he agreed, his eyes turning down her dress, finding the bulges of her A-cup titties pointed with hard knobs of her nipples. "So, you were gonna show me what a bad girl you've been, my Kitty?"

She snickered and nodded. "Ohhh yeah, wanna see?" Remaining on her knees, she lifted her sundress more but turned her back, pivoting on one knee, then with a hand holding her dress up to her tummy she reached her other hand down to the bed and bent forward. Now she was showing him her ass, barely "covered" by a black string thong. "Daddy, see how bad I am, I stole one of Mommy's sexy panties and put it on -- do you like it on me, Daddy?" She wiggled her ass slightly. "Does it look sexy to you, Daddy?"

Her boyfriend snickered at the roleplaying, his eyes gladly gazing at her buttocks made bare by the thong's string digging into her asscrack. "Mmm, you ARE bad, little girl, wearing a grown-up's hot panties like that -- do you know what that does to your Daddy, hmm?" He reached both hands forward, wrapping them around Kitty's slender waist, pulling her backwards towards the corner of the bed where he was standing. "Know how that makes Daddy feel, you bad little slut?" Continuing to yank her backwards, Patrick dragged Kitty's butt to his crotch, planting her ass on himself, so the hard shaft of his 8 inches of meat inside his pants ground against her asscrack. "See what that does to Daddy?"

"Ohhh, Daddy!" Kitty's eyes fluttered, she leaned both hands forward to the bed, falling to her elbows, pushing her ass against Patrick's awesome dick in his pants. "Ohhh, Patrick, I'm so fucking wet!" She looked back over her slender shoulder at her tall, manly boyfriend, her thoughts filling with nothing but him. "Mmm, fuck your little slut, Daddy, I want your big dick in me sooo badly!"

Patrick was pulling off his work shirt, unbuckling his belt to disrobe for his midday sextoy. He backed off her body, his eyes riveted on the sight of her hot naked ass, while he unzipped and pushed his pants and underwear down simultaneously. He was fully erect already; his 8 inch bone jutted straight out of his flat, firm abdomen, with his large sack of balls dangling underneath. His thick shaft was rigid, rippled with ridges, and bulging with purple veins along the steel cage leading up to the mushroom-round fat cockhead. He knew his woman loved his penis, and he stood there as Kitty turned back around to sit on her ass on the bed, staring at his erection. "Look how fucking hard Daddy gets for you, you hot fucking cunt," Patrick moaned, knowing what turned her on.

"Mmm, fuck, Patrick," my extremely aroused wife muttered while her eyes locked onto his familiar prick, having the same reaction she always did. Inside her thong, her bald cunt was creaming, and her nipples were hurting inside her sundress because they were so hard. She let her eyes wander northward to her sexy face, so manly and handsome, and she just wanted to be happy with him. "You're so fucking awesome, Patrick, I love you!"

"I love you too, Kitty," the tall married man said, crawling onto the bed towards her. "Now it's time to punish the bad little girl, for making her Daddy so fucking hard -- you know what that means, don't you, bitch?"

She squealed in joy. "Yes!" Kitty laid back on the bed, in the middle of it, pulling her knees apart and hiking her sundress above her waist, bunching it under her small breasts. "Daddy's going to stick his big cock in me, and teach me not to be so bad!"

Patrick loved having the honors of removing her clothing, so Kitty lifted her knees and put them together in the air, while Patrick peeled her thong around her hips, down her thighs and around the knees, then off of her body. Pushing her thighs open again, he marveled at the wetness of her sexy pink cunt, glistening with desire for him. "So fucking hot," he groaned, dropping to his elbows on the bed, moving his mouth towards her vagina. Kitty screamed even before he got there, expecting his full attention on her twat. Her body arched, her little tits in her dress pushed upwards as his fat tongue hit her throbbing, sizzling clitoris, sinking into it, pushing it around and digging into the wet crevices of flesh surrounding it.

"Ohhh, fuckkk!" grunted my wife with her eyes closed, her breath already holding as she concentrated on the feeling of his warm tongue against her pussy. "Eat me, baby -- eat me Daddy!"

He was moaning, swirling his tongue around her clitoris, driving it mad, then sliding his tongue downwards to her gaping, wet cunthole, licking juices off of her puffy pussylips and the tiny entrance to her tube. Licking down farther, following the path of her juices, he found cuntjuice pooled on her tight, sensitive asshole, which he licked up and made her squirm with delight. Going back up to her pussy he thrust his tongue inside, reaching into the warm depths of her vagina. "Ohhh shit!" she screamed, both hands reaching down to clutch his short-haired head, "yesss, fuckkk!" She pushed her ass forward to meet his mouth, forcing his tongue deeper into her cunt.

Meanwhile Patrick's hands were reaching up to her breasts, sliding under her balled-up dress to grab her titties. Kitty hurriedly pulled her dress off of herself, so she was naked just like he was. Now, as she arched her slender back and body, Patrick's strong hands could grope and grab her titties as she liked, squeezing them, then finger and thumb pinched her nipples hard and tugged at her breasts into the air. The pain shooting from her nipples shot right to her clit, making it throb and ache more, and her pussy wanted more of his tongue -- or something else. "Mmm, ohhh, fuckkk!" Kitty was gyrating her small ass furiously against his face, already making his chin and cheeks drenched with her cuntjuices. "Ooooh, shit, I'm sooo wet, ohhh god!"

My wife lifted her small head, staring down at the sight of Patrick's handsome face smashed against the mound of her twat, his upper lip covering her clitty, his jaw and cheeks moving while he thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy. She grabbed his wrists in her small hands, holding his fingers and palms against her boobs, allowing him to continue manhandling her breasts while he fucked her cunt with his tongue. "Mmmm, fuck, baby!" Kitty already felt an orgasm coming, so soon too. "Ohhh yeah, fuck me, fuck your little slut!"

Mauling her small breasts with his big hands, Patrick was pumping her little body back and forth against his face, banging his jaws into her body and thrusting his long tongue inside Kitty's drenched wet slit. Moaning, staring up at her sexy brown eyes, he could sense based on fucking her dozens of times in the past that she was already close to a cum. He jammed his tongue hard, deep inside her cunt, wiggling it around while sealing his lips on her pussy, driving his muscle like an invading army against the tightness and warmth of her silky wet tube. She felt his presence inside her cunt, and her clitoris was smushed against his upper lip, satisfying the aching of the little pink knob. "Fuckkk -- YESSSS!" Kitty let her first orgasm go, juices spilling out, leaking all over his face while she flooded his tongue with her orgasm. "YESSSS, FUCK, PATRICK, YESSSS!"

She loved him for making her feel so good, and she loved the bond they had formed over the months. Grabbing his hands now off of her breasts, she interlocked fingers with him, holding her lover's hands, pressing those big strong hands into her bosom while his face was bouncing off her cummy, spasming pussy. Patrick moaned deeply, swallowing her juices, continuing to fuck her vagina through and past her first orgasm. Juices were now cascading down her small buttcheeks, soiling the cheap bedsheets, and her legs and knees twitched in the air while she spread more widely for her hot boyfriend.

"Patrick," panted my horny wife, her cunt aching, "fuck me, fuck me with your big cock, Daddy -- I want your dick in my cunt, baby!"

His drenched face picked up from her pussy, dripping with her love for him. His tongue licked off the wet flavors on his lips, as he stared towards her flat, gorgeous visage. "You sure you want Daddy's big cock in your hot little cunt, babygirl?"

"Yes Daddy!" screamed the oversexed kitten, still gripping his hands in hers, lifting her head to stare down at him. "Fuck your little cumwhore, fuck me you beast!" As he began to crawl over her, she let go of his hands, placing her small palms on his firm, broad chest, rubbing her soft skin through his coarse, curly hair there. "Yeah, baby, fuck your little girl!"

The 29 year old married slut felt his weight pressing her thighs open, widely, and she wrapped her legs around his hips, bending her knees back, locking her ankles together over his firm ass. His throbbing dick immediately pressed its shaft against her cuntlips, grinding against her clit, making her ooze more juices for him. "Yesss, Patrick, baby, fuck me!" She reached her hands around his athletic torso, planting her hands on his muscled back, holding onto him. "I love you, Patrick -- fuck meee!"

Her eyes were staring up at his face, and his eyes locked onto hers, as he moaned from his heart. "I love you too, Kitty!"

His erection rammed forward, spreading open her tight pussylips, sliding into my wife's married cunt. "Yesss!" she shrieked, arching against him, pushing her butt down to take more of his meat into her ultra-tight vagina. "Mmmm, ohhhh, fuckkk!" Her small body began wiggling, undulating wildly underneath him, feeling his amazing, fat penis pushing against the pressure and tightness inside her cunt. "More, Patrick, fuck me hard Daddy!"

Patrick's mouth found hers again, locking on it, the two lovers thrusting tongues deep into each other's mouths. The steel cock inside her gushing wet vagina thrust and probed deeper, screwing her in places her husband's cock could never reach, moving six, seven inches inside. She felt completely fulfilled, her cunt stretched, her heart lusting and loving the attention from the sweet, sexy man. "Ugghh, yesss!" she moaned, pushing her little body more against his, knowing he was completely inside her, his balls against her asscheeks. He was not pumping in and out, but pressing deep inside while their bodies ground together, humping in unison. "Mmmm, uhhhh, fuckkk!"