Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a second, then shortly later a third, orgasm while her boyfriend lay on top of her, pounding all fat 8 inches of his dick into her pussy. Then, unprompted, probably soon that he typically would, Patrick's lust and love for my wife boiled over. Without warning, he suddenly stiffened his whole body, limps going tight, his mouth sucking the air out of her lungs and his tongue impaled deep into her mouth. His long cock stuffed at the back of her vagina started to explode, shooting his sperm inside Kitty, making love to her as deep as he could push his awesome cock inside her body.

Feeling that orgasm, Kitty gasped into his mouth, her arms stretched down, her hands clutching his muscled, tight asscheeks, pulling him even more deeply. "Uhhh, yesss, oooh -- cum in me, Daddy, cummm hard!" She milked his cock, wiggling her body, letting him shove that pole far inside her tube, her small hands gripping the sexy, smooth buttocks of the hot older man. "Mmmm, yesss, Patrick!" Her words were muffled by his tongue still buried inside her mouth.

He lay on top of her, as his cum subsided, keeping his bone stuck deep in her pussy. Their animal swirling motions calmed too, leaving the two lovers arm in arm, kissing madly, moaning and gasping, panting, sweating against each other. His sexy, long body pressed down on hers, covering her, comforting her. Kitty's legs were pried open to the side, held down by his larger weight, and her breasts and hard nipples scraped his hairy, flat chest. She was giving into the passion of their kiss, each of them was taking turns kissing the other, sucking tongue, licking lips, kissing cheeks and chin, back and forth. It was mutual loving, a shared satisfaction.

"Mmm, god," panted Kitty into Patrick's mouth, "so good, you make me feel soooo good, baby." Her thoughts momentarily flickered to Rick, but she had no difficulty concentrating on Patrick again, and only Patrick. "I love you, baby." She kept sucking his mouth and tongue, showing him how much she did love him, so enamored with the attention he gave her, and how she appeared to make him happy too.

Her boyfriend broke the kiss, suddenly leaning above her with his arms straight down, gazing into her brown eyes. "You know what," he offered, snickering a little, "I don't have to be in the office until like 3 -- can you stay with me that long?"

She knew it wasn't later than half-past noon or so; the prospect of another two and a half hours with him brought an immediate reaction from my horny wife.

"Fuck yes!" she grinned, kissing him again, hand behind his head to pull his mouth onto hers. Then, separating for air, she hurriedly gasped, "Fuck me again, Patrick -- I need you, now -- so bad!"

It was like old times. Kitty was back.

"UGH!" she grunted over two hours later, coughing, her naked body falling forward onto her shoulders, while her aching, almost burning ass pointed up into the musky air of the motel room. "Oh, shit, baby, you're so fucking good!" Sweating profusely in the overly-warm room, with perspiration streaming down her forehead, her thighs and ass were slick with juices and sweat, and her butthole and cunt both ached from taking Patrick's awesome, large penis over and over for the past two and a half hours. "God, baby, you make me feel so good!"

Her lover laughed, deeply. "Oh shit, Kitty -- you are so fucking great therapy -- you sure know how to make a man feel so loved!"

Then she laughed. Patrick had no idea that she, too, needed that therapy.

"Mmm, I'm so glad," she muttered to him, forcing her sore body to turn around and crawl back into his arms, holding his drenched-wet, hard pole, kissing him on the lips. "God, I love you, Patrick -- let's not give up what we have, baby, ever!"

My slut meant every word.

* * * *

When I got home that evening, around 6:15 p.m., I found my wife asleep, nude, on our living room sofa. The TV was off; she had pulled a small blanket over herself, but apparently had kicked it off, leaving her lying naked on her back, one leg stretched out and one bent so they formed a "4" shape, while her perky little breasts gently rose and fell with her dainty breaths.

Her hair was tangled, and she smelled of sex. I mean, after she gets fucked hard, if she doesn't shower, you can just smell the sex on her. Stinky, musky, sweaty. I suppose if you bottled it, you'd make people nauseous. But, finding my horny wife naked on the sofa, it was a real turn-on to me. I guess half of her plan had come true, she'd gotten fucked by Patrick already that day.

Now, it was my turn to make the other half come true.

She didn't stir whatsoever while I stood in the middle of the room and pulled my clothing off entirely, stripping down until I was as bare as she was. I had half a mind to let her sleep, but I'd been horny all day since her phonecall, and I had dared the height of Friday evening traffic to race home to her for the promised sex. No, I knew Kitty well enough that she wouldn't be mad about this. Dropping to my knees on the floor, I pushed her one bent leg open a bit more, exposing her bald, dirty pussy, which was dried but still smelled of the sex with Patrick. Fucking wonderful scent. Leaning forward, I put my lips on the knee of her stretched-out leg, kissing up it, brushing my tongue and wet lips over her firm, velvety skin of her inner thigh, towards her pussy. I was so aroused for her. I didn't pause, immediately using the tip of my tongue to trace her puffy, pink pussy lips, moving around, lapping at her gently, then over her clitoris for a bit. I could smell Patrick's cum inside her, it seemed, she had a warm, deeply sensuous aroma to her cunt that evening.

Feeling a tongue on her pussy, she stirred awake, stretching her arms and legs before spreading her knees a bit. "Mmmm, yeah." Her slanted eyes parted, her lips turned into a half-smile for me. "Mmm, hiya honey," my wife purred, staring at my naked body as I began tasting her twat, "I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"Mmm?" I pulled my mouth off her cunt for a moment to blow her a kiss. "Hi, baby -- well, it seems as if you had quite the workout this afternoon -- good time with Patrick?"

I watched her smile get bigger, as she knew the effect the answer would have on me. "Ohhh, fuck yes -- I was so fucking wet, we both came so fucking hard, several times -- it was amazing sex, he stayed longer than he should have, we couldn't stop fucking." But then, her eyes pouted, her tone sank, she emoted a melancholy note. "David, I love you -- you know that, right?"

Now, for most men, if your wife tells you she had awesome sex with another man that very afternoon, most men wouldn't equate that with "love." But Kitty isn't your normal woman. She loves being affectionate, she loves making men feel wonderful, and she loves sex especially with big dicks. She also loves turning me on, not just by fucking me, but by screwing other men, which works for me if not for most guys.

"Yes, baby, I know it," I confirmed, crawling down the length of the sofa a bit to lean my chest over her tummy, so that I could grab her hand and hold it to my heart. "I love you too, Kitty, so much, everything about you -- you're perfect!"

She shook her head, dismayed, the doubting-Thomas look in her eyes. "No, I'm not, really," she mumbled. "David, I had a kinda bad morning -- I pissed Rick off, I told him all about me, and you and me -- and, well, I don't think I'll be hearing from him again."

"Nooo -- really?" I knew my wife well enough to have detected that Rick was probably her favorite boyfriend, given his incredibly good looks and hot body and simply unequalled cock, of all the guys she regularly fucked. "God, I'm so sorry, really I am, you sure? Maybe it'll pass, he'll realize he needs some Kitty in his life, just give it time--"

Kitty stopped me by putting a finger to my lips, shushing me. "Nah," she shrugged, "I'll be okay -- it's not like I don't have other boyfriends who I like to be with."

I playfully sucked her finger, making her giggle and jerk it back. "There's a lotta fish in the sea," I added, "like, this week we were going to see if that guy Pete wanted to come over, and maybe play hide-the-sausage with you in bed."

"Oooh, hide the sausage?" Her hand crawled down my naked tummy, finding my erection again, which was hard as ever. "You wanna play hide-the-sausage with me now, maybe?"

The fact that my well-fucked wife wanted more sex, and specifically with me, just never ceased to amaze me. The little cunt just loved to fuck.

"Look out, slut," I snickered at my oversexed, beautiful wife, pushing her legs apart more and climbing onto the bed to mount her, "your husband wants his turn with you, for a few hours."

Kitty's eyes stared up at me, begging for a hard screw. "Oh fuck yes, David! Fuck your little slut!" With some gusto, she appended her demand with the plain truth. "I'm sure a whore -- fuck me, baby, I love you!"

* * * *

It was several hours later that evening, and Kitty was seated in front of her computer in the basement. She heard the water pipes in the house rumbling alive, as I was upstairs in the master bathroom filling the tub with warm water for a joint bubble-bath. Still sweaty and gooey from our sex, Kitty's nude body was dripping in sperm, juices and sweat, while she stared at her computer monitor and opened her email.

Sitting there in our basement dripping after sex with her adoring husband, Kitty thought about her life choice. She knew what she had just given up, but there was so much she was keeping. Patrick, Joseph, Kent, Dino, Jack, Keith, Jackson, Tim . . . even a new guy, Pete, who was supposed to come over the following week for a night. Rick was by far the most dreamy man she'd ever met, and she'd gotten close enough to start a new life with him. But she knew, deep down, that it wasn't the right fit. It was not the real Kitty. Only me, her husband, knew about the real Kitty -- the loving, lusting slut, who adored making men happy, and who lusted for all of the men in her life. It wasn't so much that she was choosing me and the other boyfriends over Rick; she was choosing the real Kitty over a restricted Kitty, a fake one that wasn't the entire real her. She'd been that partial Kitty for years, up until her first husband, before she left him for me. Now she was living as the real, complete Kitty, and that seemed completely natural.

Relaxing her messy, naked body for a second, she was just taking a short break, compulsively seeing if she'd gotten any emails while her husband and her had been fucking. Part of her wanted to see something from Rick -- an apology, a realization that everything would be alright -- but he was, as he would always remain for the rest of her life, totally silent. No, she had the usual babble from other boyfriends plus men from online trying to meet her. There were the bunch of emails she hadn't responded to, either.

Like -- Hana's.

Thinking about her husband, Kitty smiled. Maybe she could give David a little present.

Pulling up Hana's email, she saw that the 20 year old blonde was asking how she was doing and if she and Rick wanted to come over -- or, even just her, if she wanted. Kitty had another idea. Her eyes sparkling playfully, she typed out her offer. "Hana -- sooo glad you emailed me back, you're so hot!!! Hey well Rick and I won't be together I don't think -- but, maybe you'd like to come play with my husband David and me? OK he's not like Rick but -- he is REALLY good in bed, and he's really fucking kinky too -- I guarantee you'd have an awesome time! I know he'd be sooo happy to play with you and me, or even just watch you and me! So what do you think, let me know?" She attached to her email the photograph she'd just taken a couple nights earlier, showing off my newly-developed, slimmer body, and my very hard, stiff five and a half inch erection. Then she added, as a "PS," her cellphone number and encouraged the blonde to call.

She hit "send," smiling to herself more. While she still felt like someone had punched her in the gut, there was too much about life to enjoy.

Much, much later that night -- probably the "wee" hours of the morning, you know, one, two, wee -- Kitty snapped awake from her deep slumber, the chirping of her cellphone erupting on the nightstand behind her. It was an incoming text message, causing just a short sing-song alarm, but in the depths of the night it seemed like a hammer banging her brain. Sore from the fucking I'd given her, she thought about ignoring the message until morning, but something told her to take a look.

The light from the cellphone's face burned her eyes, which were adjusted to the darkness of our bedroom. It took a moment for her to adjust her vision, then to clear the cobwebs so she could intelligibly read the message.

It was a response from Hana. "2 hot! ya ill fuck him if ull b there - i can cum over tom morn if u want i x hv class til 2, call me." (Translated: "Too hot! Yes, I'll fuck him if you'll be there too. I can come over tomorrow morning if you want, because I don't have any classes until 2 p.m.")

Wow, the morning. That's a pretty positive response.

I must have made a noise, somehow responding to the noise and motion on the bed, because Kitty nudged me until I was awake. Lying on my side facing her, I rubbed my eyes and found my gorgeous Asian wife smiling playfully at me, while she sat upright on her heels. "Hey baby," she giggled, "do you think, maybe, like, you could take off tomorrow morning, go in after lunch, or something?"

Now that's not a good question to ask someone who was deep asleep after fucking a ravenously horny, 29-year old Asian slut. But I allowed myself to think about the question and be sure I knew the answer. "Um, no, I don't think anything critical is going on at work, just the usual." Then, with my brain functioning a bit, the obvious question popped into my head. "Why, baby?"

She was nodding at the information, which seemed to confirm her memory of our day's upcoming schedule. "Because -- you might wanna stay home for this -- if you're interested in hearing about it?"

Even in my groggy state, I could detect the excitement in her voice, it caught me attention and perked me up like a shot of caffeine. "Shoot." I remained lying down, my 43-year old body weary and sore, but in a good way.

My wife was smiling ear to ear, leaning forward to whisper to me, her voice electric with enthusiasm. "Well, a sexy, horny young blonde college girl -- her name is Hana, she's skinny and has big tits, and she's very blonde -- she wants to come over and -- I sent her your picture I took this weekend -- she wants to fuck you -- and me -- and wants to come over in the morning -- that is, if you can stay home?"

"Fuck -- really?" I'm not sure I believed it, but if it was true, it sounded like a good reason to stay at home. "Yeah," I nodded, cock twitching again, "Yeah, I think for that, I can make myself available!" I pulled my wife down, kissing her profusely with wet lips on her mouth and face, and cuddled her small, nude body against mine.

It seemed like another round of love-making was going to erupt there in the wee hours of the morning, but Kitty told me to "save it" -- "that blonde might want some of this." As she felt me falling back asleep in her arms, Kitty smiled to herself. This life, she decided to herself, was indeed "the best."

"David," she moaned, kissing my forehead, "I love you."

With my eyes closed, I grinned and hugged her more closely. I knew she meant it. But only Kitty knew what that really meant to her.