Me, My Wife, & Phil

Story Info
A cuckold story.
3.1k words
4.09
151.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crewboy
crewboy
4 Followers

I don't know what it is about imagining my wife with other men that excites me. I have always been fascinated by the thought of group sex ever since I was a teenager out on double dates with other couples. Of course it was always quite innocent and normal in those days to go out in a foursome to the pictures or whatever but in the back of my mind the seeds had been sown.

When I first started going out with Sheila I was in love and very possessive but after about a year we struck up a friendship with a school friend of mine. Trevor and his girlfriend would take us out in the car and we would to go out to various places of interest such as stately homes or go on country walks etc. On the way home we would stop at secluded spots for separate snogging sessions with our respective partners, Sheila and I in the back seat, and Trev and his girl in the front. Soon I started having fantasies about Trev and my girlfriend which included me guiding his cock into her. This was all quite naive and of course nothing like it ever occurred in reality but looking back I was a cuckold in my mind even then.

Sheila was quite petite with lovely blue eyes and the best thing about her was the fact that she always looked about five years younger than she actually was, an innocent schoolgirl look that men found irresistible. Even after we were married we were stopped by a policeman on our way home and he asked her if she was running away from her parents, as it was quite late, but I knew that what he really wanted was to fuck this gorgeous young girl! I used to get jealous when this sort of thing happened but it would excite me as well.

As sex with Sheila became more familiar I would verbalize my fantasy and talk to her about having another cock in the room and told her that I knew when other men found her attractive as she flirted with them, and that they would probably masturbate and think about her as they did so. I used to tell her to imagine having another cock to suck as I was fucking her and we used to come off very quickly as our imaginations generated images of multiple penetration.

As time went by I decided to join the army and, after the birth of our second child, Sheila and I set up home in married quarters. About a year later we were posted to Germany and the scene changed quite a lot. All the single men of our unit were housed in barracks and as Christmas approached the married personnel were asked by our Staff Sergeant if we would invite one or two of the single men to Dinner, as they would be away from their families over the Christmas period. At that time I had befriended a young man in our section whose name was Phil, we seemed to share quite a few interests including the same taste in music, so I thought there would be no harm in inviting him to our home as a friendly gesture, Phil accepted.

In the army we used to play a lot of sport and of course there was a lot of laughing and joking in the showers after football, mostly about sex, and quite a lot about cock size. Phil, it seemed was a legend, people claimed that he had the biggest cock in the battalion, and having witnessed it a few times in the showers I could easily believe it. I swear that this fact did not enter my conscious thoughts as I invited him to dinner that day, but who knows what goes on in the subconscious!

A few weeks before Christmas our section organized a trip to Dusseldorf for the lads, and we all piled on the bus that was to take us there and Phil and I sat together on the way. We had arranged to go on the bus with everyone else then make our way back later in the evening by train. We got split up and I mooched around the city all day alone then met up with Phil and some of the others at the railway station.

In the compartment on the way back one of the lads produced a newspaper from his bag. It was not an ordinary newspaper but contained sex stories in English. I read this story about a man having his wife gang banged and it really turned me on and I am sure that Phil noticed my reaction to the article.

Sheila was barely twenty-two at the time and she still looked after herself, in fact she was quite stunning, and the sort of clothes she wore emphasized her little girl image, in fact she looked about fifteen. Our sex life still included my fantasies about other men but Sheila seemed as if she was just putting up with it rather than contributing in any way.

Christmas day arrived and the usual stuff happened, the kids were both excited about the expected arrival of our guest. Phil turned up bearing presents for the kids and we felt grateful for his thoughtfulness. After dinner we played board games and listened to music and enjoyed watching the kids with their presents. Later that evening Sheila put the children to bed and we all relaxed a bit I topped up everyone's glass and the three of us started to get a little bit tipsy.

All the TV stations were in German so we couldn't watch TV. We started to talk about the nightlife in the town and Phil said some of the lads had gone to a bar where they showed blue movies and this interested me a great deal. Sheila showed no interest at all in this, but I said I would love to go one night. Phil then came up with a great idea, apparently some of the lads had clubbed together to buy a projector and he said they wouldn't mind if we borrowed it sometime. I immediately pounced on this saying there was no time like the present. Phil and I went off to the barrack rooms to locate the equipment. Sheila gave me a disapproving look but we went anyway.

When we got back we set up the projector in the living room, Sheila was getting quite tipsy by now and just sat in silence as the first movie came on. In those days before video you had to turn off the lights to see the film so it was pretty dark in the room and I couldn't really gauge her reaction too well. It was strange sitting there almost as if I were alone not daring to look at the two others in the room, but really wanting to know how the movie was going down.

For my part I was getting really aroused not just by the film but also by the situation I was in. Eventually I glanced over at Phil and he took this as his cue to speak "I don't know about you" he said "but I could do with a wank." He made it sound like a joke "anybody mind?" also jokingly "carry on" I found myself saying not really thinking that he would. At that point I decided to go and get us all another drink so I left the room. this was more out of a feeling of nervous excitement than anything else. I felt all trembly inside and having something to do allowed me to create the impression that every thing was normal. I stayed in the kitchen for longer than was necessary to fix the drinks, trying to calm myself down. I fancied that I could hear lowered voices from the living room but I couldn't hear what was said, whatever it was the atmosphere had lightened by the time I got back with the drinks. and the three of us started chatting as if the movie was not happening,

Sheila was now sitting on the floor with her back to the screen as if making it obvious that she wasn't interested in the movie. She was still sipping from her drink and I felt I could breathe a little easier, pushing my luck I joked "what did you think of Phil's request then?" Sheila fidgeted on her legs, which were folded under her as she sat. Her gaze, which had been directed at me, now strayed over toward Phil, and quickly, very briefly, down to his lap, then back to me again. "I'm sure Phil has a mind of his own and can do whatever he wants" I dropped down to the floor and sat beside her, putting my arm around her I said "I'm sure you wouldn't have said that if it had been me that asked."

Phil was grinning now as Sheila said "I know what you two are up to" still joking I said "I'll take that as a yes then" Sheila briefly looked at the floor then tossed her head playfully "if you want" she said. I was getting quite excited now, and the drink had loosened my inhibitions "ok Phil" I said jokingly "lets do it" Phil laughed. and we both pretended to unzip thinking that Sheila would scream in mock fear and leave the room. Sheila didn't do anything however, and now it became obvious that she was getting intrigued by the situation as well, as she still wore a knowing smile. "Go on Phil" I said, "I dare you." Phil had assessed the situation too, and realized this was a chance not to be missed, he knew I was so excited that I wouldn't stop him, and he could tell that Sheila was going along with the flow as well, now was the time to act.

Sheila and I sat together watching as Phil, still sitting in his chair, undid his trousers and pulled his cock from his pants, it took two or three pulls to free it from the restrictions, then it rose up under his hand. Sheila said nothing. Phil, pretending to watch the movie, started slowly rubbing the huge shaft, "look at that" I said, but I need not have bothered, Sheila was looking alright!.

It was still dark in the room and the only light was from the projector, but this added to the lovely sleazy effect as the flickering hypnotic light illuminated Phil's huge member moving in his hand. The room was suddenly very warm, I held and watched my wife as she in turn watched Phil. I started kissing Sheila's neck, knowing that this always turned her on, and then slid my hand inside her blouse. Phil wasn't watching the movie anymore; he was looking at us, his hand moving faster up and down the enormous shaft. I started to undo her blouse and, as she did not object, I exposed her lovely little tits to Phil's lustful gaze. I could tell from the direction of his gaze that he wasn't looking so much at her body, but straight down into her eyes as he massaged his cock. Phil leaned forward; untying his laces to kick off his shoes, soon he was naked from the waist down and Sheila's eyes followed as he stood over us, still caressing his huge erection. I now concentrated on my wife, having bared her top, I now slid my hand up her skirt while kissing her neck, as I discovered how moist she was I knew what must happen.

Sheila made a small throaty sound as I slid my fingers into her, "let me do it" she whispered looking at Phil. At the sound Phil moved closer and Sheila rose to a kneeling position, her hand tentatively reaching to touch what was offered. As her little hand closed round Phil's enormous cock I suddenly felt lightheaded, as if this wasn't happening. I felt almost sick with a mixture of lust, fear, and other emotions too complex to describe, but I wasn't going to stop this even if I could.

Sheila's face was level with Phil's cock as she started to wank him, her glazed eyes still glued to his great cock, the large head inches from her lips. Phil stood looking down at the small girlish figure of my wife kneeling before him. For my part I had stopped doing anything, I just moved to the side to get a better view of what was happening. I greedily surveyed the scene. Phil's cock looked even bigger than I remembered from the showers, as it was now hugely erect in the tiny hand of my lovely wife. Almost automatically her mouth moved forward to taste this giant as she had tasted my smaller version so often, but Phil had other ideas. Knowing I was allowing all this, Phil wanted my wife to be completely at his mercy, to remove any vestige of power I still might retain "ask me nicely" he said. I could not believe this, here was my lovely wife, who I had had to beg for sex sometimes, offering her most intimate act to this man, and she was being made to beg! I started to protest, and was going to put a stop to the whole thing, but then Sheila's small voice cut through me like a knife "please," Sheila now wanking Phil more gustily than before, the word hanging there and reverberating through my skull, I realized that I had no power here whatsoever. Phil, commandingly "you can just touch the tip with your tongue," obediently Sheila, still kneeling before him, held the huge erection out and slightly tilted up then moved her head tentatively closer to the cock in front of her, and then she snaked her moist little tongue out until it touched under the tip of Phil's big member, instantly looking back up to him for approval. Phil knelt down facing my wife, and with his cock up against her, leaned forward and licked her once on the lips, moving his head sideways at the same time. I had never seen face licking before and I was astonished, it seemed to portray complete dominance, then he licked her face all over and finally pushed his tongue into her mouth in an almost violent way. Sheila opened her mouth up to him completely, holding his cock to the side of her body, and rubbing his erection as she did. I had never ever seen her anything like as aroused as she now obviously was, even in our most abandoned moments. Phil now took his dominance for granted as he undid the fastening at the side of her skirt and slipped it from round her hips. Sheila looked fantastically depraved, little naked tits heaving with desire, Phil's saliva glistening on her face mixing with the perspiration from her own endeavors, only her panties to remove now and an instant later they were dragged from her body leaving her totally naked,. To see her this way and the spectacle of Phil's arching erection being stroked by her was almost too much to bear, I thought I would pass out, my heart pumping in my chest like a jackhammer. Totally naked now my wife looked different than I had ever seen her before.

In fact it didn't seem like her at all but more like a woman in one of the movies we had been watching. Phil, having seen how he could dominate my wife so utterly, now pulled her head down to his cock as he stretched out on the floor. I had never seen her in this position as he made her kneel over him, pushing her legs apart he pushed his fingers into her as she knelt, "spread your legs" he ordered, and her legs quickly opened to allow his fingers to invade her body. Sheila was leaning over him in a doggie position with his fingers inside her, wanking his huge cock furiously now as she looked down at it. Her head dropped forward eagerly, and her young mouth was at last allowed to explore Phil's tremendous knob. She did so as if she was born to it, her hands pulling the skin from the thick shaft up to the bulbous head, and licking the top as she died so, then her hand would move down again as her mouth accommodated the big sweet swollen head. I was beside myself with lust and terror as I watched my pretty young wife, who just a few minutes before had been sitting so respectably and quietly, being transformed into a writhing cock sucking machine for Phil's pleasure.

I had often wondered what effect the sight of a really big cock would have on a woman, and now I had the opportunity to observe, and really see the terrible, enormous, earth shaking truth, undeniable evidence of what I had somehow always known. I was at the same time both incredibly excited, and horribly sickened by what was happening, here in my own home, with my precious wife now sliding her mouth up and down this man's huge cock, as he worked his hand and slid more of his fingers into her. All it had taken to destroy the normality of our lives was one look at Phil's incredible monster cock, and I had been powerless to stop myself from letting it happen and yes! Wanting it and encouraging it.

I watched mesmerized as the scene continued, Sheila now totally absorbed with her task, alternately sucking and wanking, her sweet mouth, sucking, wanking this strangers big cock, her pretty girly face all stretched as she went down, her lovely eyes, widening as she looked down on it before, once again stretching her mouth over it, her lovely hair falling over her face, as once again eager to taste, feel his velvet cock flesh, the texture, her lovely tongue exploring the tip before, again, going down, her little hand rubbing his thick shaft faster and faster, now licking the tip as she did it, then again, plunging down with her mouth as far as her throat would allow, kneeling over him, her hips thrusting back on his hand as he pushed more fingers inside her, perfect co-ordination.

The bittersweet emotions continued to consume me. Inside I was still the jealous sweetheart feeling betrayed by her actions, yet the greater part of me was willing the excitement to continue. Sheila had somehow allowed herself to unleash a secret desire that she would never have permitted had these circumstances not arisen, and Phil's huge cock had shattered all her reserves, leaving her exposed to the pent up desires that our fantasies had fed over the years.

Now Phil was reaping rewards he could never even have dreamed of as Sheila's greedy hands and mouth ministered to his every whim, licking and teasing his balls as I watched breathlessly, my stomach in a knot.

crewboy
crewboy
4 Followers