# Me Now (Pound Me Now)

Story Info
There's such a thing as too nice.
999 words
3.1
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband had caught me red-handed fucking her. He had no clue. He wanted to know why. Turns out that his #metoo approach was way politically correct and way unsexy. They were married, so he basically had consent and asking for consent every time, with any variation...well, something inside of her dried up.

I wasn't super-bold with her, she was wearing a ring after all. She smiled when I opened a conversation, so I moved closer. She dropped her gaze, so I gently touched her arm. She raised her head enough to shyly look through her hair, so I moved my hand to her shoulder blade and asked if she'd like a cup of coffee. As we talked and laughed, she touched my hand and stroked my hair above my ear, like she was putting an errant strand of hair in it's place. Did I want a bite, she said, her voice fading at the end. I looked in her eyes. To eat, she blushed. At my house...

So we never really addressed consent. We encouraged each other with a look, a smile or a sigh. Finally, she casually unbuttoned the top button of her blouse and I gave an unintentional low groan.

"That certainly sounded primal," she said. There was nothing to do but take her hand and lead her to the bedroom, already seen on the introductory tour. 


I cleared out early, leaving plenty of time for her to prepare for mister. But not before getting her number. When we next met up, we skipped the introduction, coffee, food and chat. She led and we wound up in the same place. She turned to me and asked if I remembered how the sex had turned to pounding her last time. I told her that was the exception to the rule about no dumb questions and as we laughed, I turned her, bent her over and pulled up her skirt. She liked to be taken. We chatted for a long time after, most times. Sometimes he came up. And then once we lost track of time.

So I told him what was missing and she said yeah. But he'd done it the same way his whole life and had no idea how to be different. So I agreed to model something different. 
Weird, I thought. Really, really weird. Baby steps, I thought.

So I came over for both of them on a pretty frequent basis. In addition to the times he wasn't there. I hugged and kissed her deeply. I patted her bottom. She liked it OK, but she did have to overplay how much. I tried to get him to be aggressive, slap her butt, cop a feel, pull her clothing aside to see her ass or tits. Three sessions, no go. At the end of the third, I warned them that the gloves would be off next time.

And when I got to their home, I asked him if he was ready for the real deal, to which he goodnaturedly agreed. I told her to come to me, mauled her ass while we kissed, then turned her and marched her to the bedroom with my hand on her neck, slapping her ass with every other step and getting some satisfying sounds from her in return. I told him to come along because he was just standing there and when he got in the bedroom, I just bent her over and pounded her pussy till we both came.

After we caught our breath, I looked at him doing his best deer in the headlights.

So I told him that's what he had to do and she told him that's what she wanted, at least most of the time. Nothing. So I had him get 2 chairs and had him sit across from me and put her over our laps.

I told him, "We're going to spank her until your spanks make her cry out as much as mine. "

Then I said, "What's wrong with this picture?"

Since he had no clue, I told him.

"You're still dressed! While we're spanking her, you're going to check her every few minutes to see how wet she is, which lets her know you own her! And after we're done spanking, you're going to take her over to the bed and fuck her any way you please! And she's going to like it!"

Well, it took a while. Both she and I were yelling, "Harder" every time it was his turn. But he eventually got there, and then he took her over to the bed. She remained completely limp so that he would have to "have his way" with her. He put her legs on his shoulders and he was kind of pumped up, so he did a pretty good job of ravaging her. But afterwards, he was reaching out to caress and comfort her and I was like,

"No, no, no! You just pounded her! She's your bitch! Make her show that she respects your manhood! What do you want?!"

"A blowjob?" OMG. I almost had a stroke.

"Then tell her. Command her!"

"I want a blow job?"

"Don't ask her! Tell her! And tell the neighbors while you're at it!"

"GIMME A BLOWJOB!"

Fucking finally! I had never worked so hard during sex in my life! She slid off the bed and worshiped his cock with lots of eye contact. And afterwards, he started to gather her up for cuddles. And I'm back to,

"No, no, no!! You're a guy! Flop back on the bed, tell her it was great and turn over and go to sleep. Let her come to you!"

She spooned him as he started to fall asleep. I stood over them and told him that I would be back in a week and if he hadn't balled her good and hard at least twice during that time, there would be some major changes.

Let's see if the kitten can grow some leopard spots.