Me or Mom Ultimatum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted cringed. He'd showered that morning and then the panic eased as he thought yes, he'd definitely used talc before he dressed. At least that was something.

Jenna squirmed. Oh yikes, he was supposed to be stimulating her sexually. He circled his tongue and inserted a finger and picked up the pace.

She gripped hair and his ears in both hands.

He could hear her short gasps and the flicking of her tongue like a kitten lapping.

Well he must be doing something right.

Ted pulled one of her legs from her hold and placed that over this shoulder and then shouldered the other leg.

She groaned as his tongue sank even deeper.

Jenna groaned again as he pushed in a second finger and she gasped again as he cupped his fingers and slid in a third.

"Fist me."

"What? Now way would he attempt to first his baby sister, er his teenage sister. Yeah teenage, she wasn't yet nineteen. No way did he want to risk permanently stretching his sister's cunt.

She was leaking profusely and he ran -- no slid -- a finger over her rosebud and she moaned wantonly.

Jesus.

He picked up the pace and she groaned into a heavy discharge that gave him sufficient warning to get his mouth clear.

She groaned as he rubbed the leaking fluids on to her belly and into her thighs.

Jenna wanted to suck him but he said no, just a jerk would do.

She began jerking him but before he knew it she was also sucking the tip with such expertise that alarmed him. Surely his sister wasn't a street whore?

He calmed and rationalized perhaps her age group, as his had assumed, believe they'd taken sexual promiscuity to the edge of a new frontier in permissiveness?

Ted's sudden and unlikely picture of having his right arm up to the elbow in his sister's cunt triggered him into a massive explosion.

Jenna must have felt it coming and got her head clear just in time but was doused over her face and hair.

"My eyes," she yelled.

"Wait," he yelled and raced to the bathroom for a facecloth and towels.

"Jesus when did you last have a fuck or jerk off?" asked his supposedly innocent sister."

"I jerked when I went to the men's room during dinner," he confessed. "I couldn't stop thinking about your tits and cunt."

She giggled and said naughty boy.

He loved her for the tenderness expressed when she said that.

They only cuddled in the morning. She said she'd have a bath. He showered and went down to read a newspaper after they agreed to meet in the dining room in thirty minutes.

During breakfast Jenna said, "How was that for your last night?"

"Oh okay."

She said it had been the best sexual encounter of her entire life.

That shamed Ted but he was up to it. "Do you want the truth?"

"Yes," she said calmly, buttering a piece of toast.

"It was unbelievable. Yours was the sweetest cunt I've every eaten..."

"Ted," said his very red-faced sister. "Keep your voice down."

"Right," he whispered. "It was like taking a new car for a test drive."

She boggled but caught sincerity in his expression and smiled fulsomely and patted his hand.

Ted beamed at her and by the look on Jenna's face she must have come close to having a sexual release.

CHAPTER 2

Their mom had given Jenna details of their hotel so the new arrivals enquired at the desk for the room number and went up, Jenna telling the receptionist there was no need to announce them because the Murphy's were their parents.

Gwyneth answered Ted's knock and screamed in delight when she focused on who it was and dragged him into the room in a hug. Mike rushed over and slapped his son on the back and then hugged Jenna and said softly, "Thanks baby. You couldn't have done anything nicer."

They ordered lunch to be served in the room and got through two bottles of wine.

"Oh I'm so sad I've lost my best friend," Gwyneth wept.

"Buck up mom," Ted said. "You've not seen her more than twice a year in recent years. Just think of her as having gone further away from her."

"W-what about letter writing?"

"Something has to give mom," he said. "Just accept you are free to think of her whenever you wish."

"You guys are such a comfort to me, Gwyneth said diplomatically, especially you Ted. It's so lovely having you home for good."

"Mom I'll be living at the university."

"I know. I meant living back in the country. It's safer here than most places."

Jenna took Ted's arm as they walked into the church behind their parents. Jenna stopped to adjust her small hat and Ted looked ahead and said, "God who's the chick hugging mom?"

"Gwyneth Bennett I think. She was blonde. God she's grown into a real beauty. Down boy, she's married."

They caught up and their mom introduced them to Keith and his children, Gwyneth, Rick and the much younger Liz.

"I remember you when we were kids, you pulled my hair," Gwyneth smiled at Ted after he'd hugged her and said he was sorry about her loss.

"That must have stimulated the blow flow because you've developed the most beautiful head of hair I've seen in many a day."

She laughed and whispered, "You flirt." And then her attention was drawn away as someone else was being introduced to the bereaved family.

Jenna sat between her parents and Ted sat on the other side of his mom.

His mom said, "Gwyneth was quite taken by you."

"Yeah, too bad she's married."

"Her husband was killed in an industrial accident at his workplace last year."

"Oh that's sad," Ted said, wondering why Jenna hadn't told him that.

The clergyman said please stand, and the service was underway with the singing of the first hymn.

Ted and family left for the brief internment at the graveside and then returned to join others at afternoon tea in the church hall. Ted said to his mom, "We were the only non-family members at the internment."

"Yes, his mom said. "We were treated much like extended family. Gwyneth and I were bridesmaids at each other's wedding. Keith has invited us to join them for dinner tonight and late breakfast in the morning. I mentioned you two weren't booked in at a hotel and Gwyneth has invited you and Jenna to stay with her."

"So she retained the marital home."

"No she sold that and purchased another. She received a big insurance payout as well as receiving a big court-ordered compensation payout after her husband's company was found to have been substantially responsible for his death by removing guard rails that were placed there to prevent anyone whose clothes were caught being dragged into the machine."

"The poor guy."

"Yes it was horrible. But getting out of that house was the best thing she could have done. What do you two wish to do?

"Well it's up to Jenna. If she wishes to head back now then "fine."

Jenna decided to stay because she and Liz were getting on really well.

Liz invited Jenna to stay at her place and Ted learned that would be okay because Gwyneth's aunt and uncle were also staying at her house.

"I hear you are to sleep with me tonight," Gwyneth said to Ted, biting into a sandwich. "That's nice."

"Er...."

She laughed and whispered she was a born tease. "Unfortunately we won't be alone in the house. I'd like to get to know you better. You're a real hunk. You father told me there's no girlfriend attached to you."

"Someone said you have a boyfriend."

"Yes but I have no plans for him. I have had no plans for my future but along you came and now I'm not quite so sure."

"That will pass."

"Do you think so?"

Concerned that Gwyneth might be out of control emotionally, Ted said emphatically yet he thought so.

"Robert this is Ted Murphy, the son of mom's best friend. I knew Ted when we were young. Talk to him please. I'm off to circulate. So many kind people have come to pay their respects."

"Hi buddy, what do you do?"

"I'm a geologist. What about you?"

"I'm a top car salesman. I sold Gwyneth her new Alfa."

"What top of the line?"

"No Gwyneth could easily afford it but she'd not ostentatious. But she knows what she wants. She's attached to me for one thing but enough said. Do you look for new gold mines?"

"I've just ended a three-year contract with the Queensland and Western Australian Governments working in a team plotting old river courses that could be used for future natural water reticulation and we also mapped flood plains throughout those two states where no new buildings of any nature will be allowed and their own planners will now grade developments on those flood plains and set timetables when existing buildings probably will be required to be cleared under the authority of new empowering legislation. People love building where land is flat without thinking why that land is flat until in times of abnormal rainfall floodwaters overflow and people realize they've built on ancient flood plains."

"Jesus I'll occupy the high ground in future."

"Good thinking but don't overlook possible effects of earthquakes, volcanic action or landslides."

"Jesus. Let's find another drink and talk about something more cheerful."

The younger Gwyneth found Ted later and said excitedly, "Robert tells me you're a geologist and scared the crap out of him talking about recklessly building on ancient floodplains or in the path of possible landslides."

"Well he asked me what I did. What should it interest you?"

"I teach geography at middle school. I return to school tomorrow at lunchtime. Could you come and address my classes early tomorrow afternoon before you return home."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to, that's why."

"Oh that's a compelling reason. Yes I'll be happy to do that."

"You have spoken to groups of children previously?"

"I have many times and adult groups and even a couple of geographical societies."

"Oh that's wonderful Ted. You are a guy with real depth. How old are you?"

"I'm almost twenty-eight."

"Oh, a year older than me. Little wonder I feel a kindred spirit."

"You knew me in earlier times."

"Yes a kindred spirit with a history. Is there any chance of knowing you more intimately?"

"I'll have my sister with me."

"She's staying tonight with Liz."

"Oh I'd forgotten that."

"Liar."

Ted grinned. "You are really something Gwyneth. I suppose your mom told you to carry on with your chin up and to remember you have a life to live."

"Yes as a matter of fact after we buried my husband and then again a few days ago when found her own death was nigh."

"Omigod Gwyneth, I didn't think. I..."

"Shut up Ted. You were accurate in what you said and expressed with sufficient feeling that no way I could take offence. Your mother would have told you my mother was a pragmatist and yet had a great love of life."

"More or less in those words; Sara's death hit her hard. I'll always remember the awesome friendship that existed between Gwyneth and Sara. I've never had a friendship approaching that level with anyone."

"You call my mother Sara rather than Mrs Bennett. Why is that?"

"For most of my life I heard my mother call her Sara, not Mrs Bennett. Yesterday I arrived on a direct flight from South Africa, caught a train home two hours later and was met by Jenna and she told me my parents had gone to be at your mother's funeral. I knew Sara was family to us and to my delight Jenna knew what I meant and so we shot home to get her things and drove through the night till a midway overnight stop. We knew we should be here with our mom and you guys."

"I'm going to cry," Gwyneth sniffed. "Please hold me."

"There's no need to cry unless you want to. It's possible to cope appropriately with sadness without tears. But cry if you feel it will benefit you to cry."

"No I'm fine now you are holding me."

"You smell divinely and feel so feminine to hold."

Gwyneth obviously liked hearing that but she said, "You better let me go before I consume you Ted Murphy."

He laughed and released her and watched her dab her eyes and then she smiled at him, wonderfully.

Ted checked on his mom and she was red-eyed but said she was coping. He kissed her and went off to find Jenna.

She introduced him again to the very attractive Liz as her cute brother and Liz whispered, "Cute is right, my sister has taken a big interest in you. I've been watching you two."

Ted said manfully, "She just welcomes being comforted that's all."

Both girls eyed him as if he were a liar.

"She's extremely nice."

Liz and Jenna exchanged grins.

"Jenna do you mind if we don't set out for home till late tomorrow afternoon? Gwyneth is returning to school after lunch tomorrow and has invited me to address her classes. She teaches geography at middle school."

"Yes providing we don't drive all night."

Ted thought you little weasel and said yeah okay.

After dinner that evening he left with Hal and Betty Masters. Hal was the late Sara's much older brother.

"My eyes are not great for night driving Ted. I'll appreciate you taking the wheel."

Gwyneth had given Hal the key and she came half an hour later. She found Ted in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"You boyfriend told me you have a new Alfa Romeo. What model did you get?"

"The standard 159. Will you sleep with me tonight?"

Ted saw a problem in that. "Gwyneth, the risk of discovery could harm you."

She smiled and said she didn't think so.

"My aunt is razor sharp. She asked me would I be sleeping with you and I said yes. She smiled and said so would she had she been in my position."

"Okay yes but I don't have condoms."

"Are you thinking butt?"

"No."

"Then provide you believe you are clean we won't need ten condoms."

"Ten?"

"I'm no bunny my fit-looking young lover."

They went to the bedroom and Gwyneth locked the door.

They kissed, lustily.

When she broke away he said, "Let's go to the bathroom. I'd like to see you pee."

She looked at him carefully.

"Are you sure? It might become ugly."

"Yes I'm happy about the prospect."

She told him to strip.

She stripped too and displayed a good figure although her breast looked slightly floppy but not to worry.

In the bathroom she folded a towel and told him to rest his head on it.

"What you mean lie down on it?"

"Yes unless you'd prefer to do a headstand."

He lay down on the cold tiles. She straddled him and began pissing over his slack dick and worked up his body.

Jesus.

Ted closed his eyes but she finished at his neck.

"Lick away my dribbles."

Jesus.

He lifted up and licked her slightly pouty cunt.

"Well?"

He swallowed and said that was unbelievable.

"I bet it was. You expected to see me lift so you could watch me pee into the bowl."

He said er yes.

"I thought so. That's why I decided to give you a big thrill."

Big thrill? He couldn't describe the shock as that but she must have got a thrill because her tits were now swollen and all signs of slight sag had gone.

Wow.

The sex was less than memorable. She said she really was too tired. She said he was too rough. She then apologized for climaxing very early and then apologized for telling him to hurry up.

Ted could see she was exhausted and probably emotionally drained. He kissed her and said he'd find another place to sleep and left thinking even when at her best sexually Gwyneth might still be a sub par performer. She called him back.

"Do you mind if you don't speak to my students tomorrow? I've decided to sleep in all day."

"Not at all. Goodnight."

There was no reply.

Out in the kitchen Ted found the number on a short list on the wall for a local cab company and called for one, pleased he'd remembered seeing the name of the street but he'd not seen the number. He told the auto-dispatcher it was a fairly short street. He'd stand out on the road and wave.

Remarkably it worked perfectly. A cab turned into the street less that 15 minutes later and the driver flicked his lights when spotting Ted waving 200 yards away.

He was delivered to the bus station and found the only bus leaving that night in the direction he required service was a freight plus eight-passenger bus that would leave the station in forty minutes' time. The vehicle would branch off on another highway two miles from the town where Ted and Jenna had stayed two nights earlier. He decided he could walk two miles no problem.

There were only two other passengers and during a coffee stop just after midnight the driver asked why was Ted getting off at the junction and he told the driver.

When the other two passengers left the bus twenty minutes later the driver said, "I'll drop you off at the hotel pal. But don't tell anyone because it's against company regulations to go off-route.

The cheerful driver didn't want a tip so Ted tossed him twenty bucks and told him to either buy a few beers or donate it to charity.

He took the room for two nights and in the morning called Jenna. She was in the shower and Liz answered.

"Oh hi. Gwyneth called to apologize to you. She told me it hadn't worked out between you too, she thought because she's in an emotional mess."

"Yeah but no problem."

"Do you wish to try again?"

"No."

"Oh. Well I was worried about where you where but Jenna said you were used to coping out in the wilds in foreign countries and it figured civilization would pose no problem for you."

Ted said yeah right and told Liz where he was and said to tell Jenna to come when she was ready, that he'd book in for tomorrow night as well. She offered to take the phone to Jenna but he said no he considered her to be a reliable messenger.

Jenna found him beside the pool just after two, talking to a 40-plus blonde who melted away when Ted said, "Oh Lillian, here comes my wife."

They kissed, like husband and wife.

"I have two messages for you. Gwyneth called to find if we'd heard from you and she apologized and said she'd been a big disappointment in sex to most men apart from her late-husband and her current boyfriend who really only wanted to push it in and leave it to soak while they rubbed her breasts. The other message is from Liz who said if you were interested in a good fuck she's available."

He grinned and beckoned to a passing drink server and ordered a bottle of light white wine and two glasses.

"Listen to me Ted," Jenna gritted, when the woman walked off with their order. "I want us to rescind that ridiculous ban on you pushing into me. If anyone is to fuck you it will be me and..."

"Okay, agreed."

She beamed and said, "Lean over me lover and squeeze a tittie."

Ninety minutes later they left the empty bottle and the late summer heat behind them and went to their room.

He only had his shorts to be removed. From Jenna he removed similar clothing she wore at their first sexual encounter.

"Let me shower first," she said. "I'm hot from driving and sitting out their under that umbrella in more heat."

"First we'll try something else," he said and in the bathroom made a pillow with a towel and invited his sister to rest her head on it.

He then straddled her and began pissing over it and she was reduced to a laughing slab of jelly. She was so far gone she couldn't even raise an arm to cover her nose and eyes but the stream went no farther than her neck and it petered out when splattering her nipples again.

Ted kindly went to the shower and pulled the flexible shower hose to the door and hosed her off. Jenna rose and sat on the edge of the bath, her wild giggling finally subsiding and she watched as Ted hosed the floor thoroughly, the water running into the bathroom floor overflow drain.

They both showered and hurried to bed.

CHAPTER 3

Since both Jenna and Ted had flopped on to the bed, both obviously wanting action, Jenna took the initiative and set them up for a sixty-nine. She straddled Ted's chest and slid down to land her mouth over his erection and she pushed back her pussy until it was stopped by Ted's chin.