Me or Mom Ultimatum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodness, you've shaved your balls."

"Yeah well I was bored this morning without you being with me and remembered last time seeing you pull a hair from between your teeth."

He winced nervously as Jenna rolled a testicle into her mouth but she was careful and he had a brief chew of her clit that almost sent her to the ceiling.

As if by agreement, they both settled down and the foreplay proceeded serenely until fifteen minutes later Ted pushed his wet middle finger into her anus. It went in relatively easily, so easily and without objection from his sister he wondered what she and Liz had been playing at.

He waggled the finger and she climaxed excitedly and then tried unsuccessfully to ram the tip of her tongue into his meatus (urethral opening)"

"Ow."

"Sorry."

They got each other off and after a short rest he rolled her away from him on to her side and held her upper leg up and fingered her pussy in preparation for the rear entry when she said quietly, "Ted fuck me stupid."

Well was that supreme encouragement or not? He drove in and she immediately began pushing back, catching his rhythm.

"Don't take too long; I like it often and in short bursts."

Jesus the 18-year old kid sounded like a veteran and he felt ridiculous having worried about possibly not possessing the patience to cope with a probable novice. It hadn't occurred to him she would be experienced.

"Have you had a big year sexually?"

Handling the light pounding with ease, she replied well only over the past six to eight months and especially since finishing high school.

"Um near the start of summer break I spent a weekend away with Ross Cootes at his parent's cabin and the Beatty brothers came and only Owen had a girl with him. We decided to share and... well that rather accelerated my experience because it was too wet for roaming about in the forest and there was not TV, no radio and nothing much to read."

Ted came, filling his sister's cunt.

"Gee I never had weekends like that at your age."

"The world has changed since you left high school," she smiled and said yuck when she moved and semen flowed out of her.

As she went to the bathroom Ted lay back with an arm over his eyes worrying was it right to be fucking his own sister. He'd never fucked his mom because of their belief it wouldn't be right, so had the world changed in that short time making it okay for a guy to fuck his sister?

Well he knew one thing: he'd gone to bed with his sister with their clear objective to had full-on sex. He now had serious questions about his undeveloped thinking in respect to personal morality. He did live by some sort of code and was quick to have an opinion about other people's sense of morality but did he truly believe fucking one's sister was okay? Or was it morally wrong? He'd have to think about that... sometime.

Jenna returned from the bathroom with cheeks aglow, displaying that I've-just-been-fuck appearance.

She said brightly, do you want another short session or should be eat and come back for a series? I noticed a condom-dispensing machine in the women's toilet at the restaurant. I'll get a couple and we could resume with anal."

"Um let's eat," Ted said, shocked by the sexual permissiveness of his kid sister.

There were only two other couples in the restaurant so they had a corner to themselves.

"Let's have more wine," Jenna said. "I find I fuck with more conviction when I've had a load of liquor."

Ted ordered a bottle although thinking was she becoming depraved. He thought surely not.

Towards the end of the meal, Jenna whose face was now flushed by alcohol, and looking lovely in white shorts and a short blue top that left her flat belly exposed, said, "I have a confession to make."

Ah so she was about to declare she'd never had experienced anal sex and didn't believe this was the right time to experiment?

"In the past few months mom and I have begun fooling around in bed."

Ted's brain appeared to stall. Momentarily he was unable to think or react and Jenna's face appeared to have blurred. But then suddenly everything appeared to be working again although his cock felt as if it had shriveled.

"Oh no," he gasped.

"What's so wrong with that; you and mom practically were having it off?"

Ted rallied to cool his temper and to say with authority, "Oh but with mom and me that was different."

"Please explain that apparently contradictory statement because I'm struggling to delay thinking my brother is a hypocrite."

Eh?

"Um I was older than you and I was there for mom in her time of need."

"Oh and I wasn't? And it was mom who hit on me, not the other way round. And you do accept that women over thirty continue to have sex and enjoy it?"

Ted said he didn't know what to think because her disclosure had come as a huge shock to him. "But this I know and this is an ultimatum: choose me or mom."

"That's barbaric thinking brother."

"Call it what you wish. If you wish to have me continuing to fuck you I forbid you to continue your sexual association with mom."

"This is crazy. I can fuck whoever I wish."

Ted gritted, "Well you now have an ultimatum to consider."

"Very well, I choose mom over you because you leave us soon."

"That's fine. And presumably that ends this conversation?"

"Absolutely," Jenna said. "We may as well drive home tonight. I couldn't sleep with you without wanting to be fucked."

"Jesus; very well then. I'll have to pay for the room for tonight but that's okay. The probably won't charge for tomorrow night."

"Excellent but stay here conversing because I'd like dessert and I best finish the wine because you'll be driving."

Jenna slept the whole way home and that was a relief for Ted because understandably there was tension between them although they had remained reasonable pleasant to each other.

They arrived home at 2:30 and she kissed him goodnight and went to bed. Their parents wouldn't be home for another two days because they were calling in to visit old friends, taking a longer route home.

Ted fumed, wondering what to do.

He slept till his phone alarm went at 6:00. After dressing he called a cab and made coffee and wrote a note and left it under the edge of the toaster. He took the first train out and later changed for a train that landed him at his university town.

There was no problem arriving eight days early because his redecoration of his apartment had been completed. All of his possessions had arrived and he busied himself unpacking.

Jenna called him at 10:00.

"I'm sorry."

He laughed and said no, it was quite okay. It was he who'd acted like a baby that had dropped his teething ring. "I think I was consumed by jealousy."

Jenna said she could understand that; her information must have come as quite a shock. But she accepted he had the right to make his demand.

"Thanks sweetie and you made the choice that suited you, and that's how it should be. You know I'm glad mom has you; everyone needs someone."

Jenna startled Ted when she said she hoped before leaving for college to convince her mom to find a male lover and enjoy real sex again.

They chatted for twenty minutes and ended the call making kissing sounds.

Later that day he posted Jenna a check for a thousand bucks to help her settle into college life. He felt very good about doing that. That's what older brothers were for; not for that other thing.

Three days later there was a knock on his door. Ah perhaps it was a good-looking female lecturer arriving next door and wishing to say hi. The other two already in residence, and like him preparing their course for the first semester, were sexually uninspiring and demonstrated a willingness to shun him.

Fucking lesbians.

He grinned. He really must get his thinking about sex and morality sorted. It appeared to have halted at mid-teenager stage.

He opened the door and gasped and finally managed to say, "Hi, what a surprise. Please come in."

His visitor was Liz Bennett, Gwyneth's young sister.

"Please excuse me dropping in like this without notice but a couple of days ago when I was talking to Jenna I mentioned I was dissatisfied with my college and she suggested I talk to you about transferring to this university. I've done my research and made enquiries and it appears a transfer might be accepted. It certainly does appear to be a classier establishment than dad's old college where I attend. He's told me to do what I wish providing I remain happy."

"Well that's great. I probably can help, well at least show you around. Let's have a drink."

"Um Ted please do not misunderstand my intentions. I admit having a bit of a crush on you but I'm not here for um... here for..."

"Sex?"

She flushed and said yes and managed to keep her gaze steady.

"Of course you're not. When I said drink I meant a social drink. I had no intention of getting a half bottle into you and then getting your panties off you."

"Er Ted."

"Whoops. Okay here are two confessions. I tend to focus a lot on sex and become a little exuberant when talking about it. The second confession is that my much younger sister has convinced me I ought to pull my horns in and think and act in a more mature fashion about sex."

"Yes that's more or less what Jenna told me. She went further and said it's possible I could have a calming influence on you."

"She did?"

"Yes."

He thought he should send another thousand bucks to Jenna later in the year if something worked out between him and Liz.

"And you being here suggests you are here to reform me?"

She smiled and said "And to complete me education."

"Wow, are you a virgin Liz?"

"Is that really something you should ask someone who is practically a stranger?"

"Oh god, there I go again. No it's definitely not. I apologize Liz. You may kick my butt."

"I'd rather kiss it."

"What?"

" Ted I'm about to begin my third year at college and so I've been around. But I'm shy about sex and, well am actually shy in the company of men. I suspect you are so over the top that being with you I'll not have a chance of being shy and will learn everything that is foul and lovely about sex."

Ted gaped.

"Yes Ted, my mission is to pull you down while you pull me up and when we reach about the middle we ought to be bother sexually well-adjusted."

"Eh?"

"I know what I'm saying is a shock for you Ted and I have the advantage of having had plenty of time to think about it. You don't have to accept me as your pacifier, in fact you can tell me to leave right now, or as you probably would say, to fuck off."

"Er no."

"Er no what?"

"I want you to stay. Become a student here but you cannot live with me although you would be free to visit without breaking any rule providing we observe the 11:00 pm curfew."

"When may morning visitations occur?"

Ted said from 7:00. He asked what was her degree.

"I'm after a masters in psychology."

"Oh Christ."

They laughed. Liz said at her end-of-year interview, her assistant professor said she thought Liz could significantly improve her marks and become a top student if she could display more aggression and learn to control it and apply it.

"She obviously was referring to my shyness that gives me a tendency to back off. That's how you came up when I told Jenna about that. She said you'd be one person who could put steam into my boiler."

"That's an old-fashion adage."

"Yes but does it matter?"

"No. And you'd like to learn to exhibit more aggression when having regular sex?"

Despite turning the color of beetroot, Liz continued to look beautiful. "Um first things first I say. We are talking about academics."

"Oh yes I accept that reprimand."

"But I really can't reprimand. I'm too, well too timid."

"I felt reprimanded."

"Oh really?"

Ted scowled, "Yeah and you don't feel apologetic and apologize when you reprimand someone fairly."

"Oh."

Halfway through the second wine Liz fluttered a hand in front of her face and said it was warm in the room.

"Remove your shirt."

"Excuse me."

"Take your shirt off and you'll feel cooler."

"Oh. But you'll see..." She hesitated.

"Of course I will. But that doesn't mean I'll fuck you."

"Ted please, back off. Now I'm perspiring thanks to you."

Ted strode over and squatted in front of Liz.

"No," she said, as he went to unbutton her shirtfront.

"Yes," said Ted and brushed her hands aside. "I'm only removing your shirt to help you cool down."

"You're exciting me and that's making me feel hot."

"Removing a shirt shouldn't make anyone hot."

"Oh."

"You'd not becoming sexy are you?"

"Who me?"

He grinned and she blushed but allowed him to fiddle with the buttons.

He removed the shirt and said, "Now the skirt."

"But you said just the shirt."

"And you've said you've become hotter."

He held out a hand and pulled her up.

"I can do it," she said, undoing the button over the top of the side zip. "You are setting out to have sex with me, aren't you?"

"Why do you think that?"

"I can sense your manliness."

He grinned and said thank god something was working for her and she giggled and stroked down the side of his upper arm. He thought that was promising. He bent and held the skirt down low and she stepped out of it, using his back for support.

Ted straightened and kissed her. They both kissed with their eyes opened and that was so sexy that Ted's dick began to firm.

He stepped back and folded the skirt neatly and placed it on the table.

"Let me look at you."

She eyed him steadily and he took in the modest boobs, the flat gut, small bulge at the base of her panties and really great legs.

"I can't understand why I've allowed you to do this to me."

He smiled and said it was because she was being driven by sex.

"So we are going to have sex?"

"No," he said moving back to his chair and emptying his wine glass.

"But what if I...?"

"Finish what you were saying."

"What if I want to have sex with you?"

He said sternly, "Then I will reconsider."

She said please reconsider and he said to open her legs and spread her pussy for him.

"Is this meant to be humiliation?"

"Hell no. I'm hoping I can adore what you show."

She stood, removed her panties and then leaning back a bit on spread legs, pulled the lips of her pussy apart.

"Omigod," he said in an exaggerated voice to hopefully bolster her confidence. He watched the blush spread almost to her bra.

"Now unleash those cute titties."

"Um please drop your pants first. Gwyneth said you had a really big one."

"Oh did she now," he said, unbuckling.

"Omigod, I had no intention of mentioning that."

"I thank you for not withholding such interesting information Liz. I feel I can trust you."

"You trust me? I'm the one expecting to be trusting in allowing you to penetrate me."

"Why?"

"Because I will allow you to reach my inner core."

"Liz please. It's only a fuck, not a visitation to a hallowed place. So long as you are confident I'll not impregnate you or leave you with a STD, there's no other reason for you to trust me."

"Well that's how I am asshole. Omigod, what did I just say?"

"You allowed aggression to leak out baby. Congratulations. I thought if I goaded you sufficiently you might crack. Of course you need to trust any guy if he is to have sex with you. Your offer of sex is one of the most intimate things you can give."

"Agreed and what is the most precious of all things?"

"Religious people would probably say love. But being a pragmatist I say the most previous thing is a person's innermost thoughts and of course that can include their ideals about love."

"Oh my, you really do know things. Well so you should, coming here as a university tutor."

"Thanks and now say, "Fuck me."

"No."

"Why not."

"Because it's not my style." She held out her arms and said, "Come to me Ted."

He wandered over to her, his dick out like a medieval pike.

After they hugged and kissed and he bent to chew a nipple she fiddled in her handbag and pulled out a condom.

When Ted saw what she was holding he was most impressed.

"Climb on to the table darling."

She appeared startled and asked didn't he want her on her back?

"No I'll stand and chew your cunt and lick your ass."

"Ted!"

The scream suggested he'd blown it.

He waited until her cheeks were no longer puffed out and said, "All right we'll do it your way."

Ted thought it was still touch or do whether she'd stay. But she surprised him.

"All right, let's do it your way. But be gentle because this is new territory for me."

He licked and fingered her pussy until she was warmed up. Her vulva was lightly hairy and untrimmed but wasn't a problem for him. He then began lightly chewing her ass and could tell with her repulsion was fighting fascination. And them she began gurgling and actually muttered "That's so lovely" and then she yelled she was coming and creamed. He sucked up some of that.

"Omigod," she said, looking down and under her smallish hanging tits, "you are drinking my discharge."

He smacked his lips in what he thought was a revolting manner.

"Yeah great stuff. You taste swell."

"I do?"

"Yeah. Don't you ever taste yourself?"

"Yes all the time but I didn't know if a guy would like the taste although they do burrow into my pussy but front on."

Ted wondered if she was a churchgoer and only had sex with single males of the congregation. Or was that him displaying an immature and ill-founded prejudice again?

Later he burrowed into the tight pussy and snap! He almost erupted.

"Fuck, why did you do that? I almost shot my load."

"Do what?"

"You must know."

"Look Ted, I have no idea what you are on about. Can we get on with it? It's some time since I've had an enjoyable fuck."

Wow, who said she lacked confidence? "You pushed down with your muscle and almost tore off the head of my dick."

Liz laughed and said he must be exaggerating and he said well only a little.

"I have developed all sorts of muscles and muscle control," she explained. "I trained and later competed as a gymnast from the age of six and retired when I turned seventeen when deciding I wished to date guys rather than grind away training."

"Well you can now train away at grinding me, ensuring you don't rip the head of my dick off or take me over the top into my climax too early."

He picked up his stroke rate and thought at last he'd found his perfect woman. There appeared to be no complications that he could see. Er other than forced premature ejaculation.

THE END