Me Sis And Friend On A Rainy Night

Story Info
Me, my sister, and her friend take some X.
4.1k words
4.53
288.5k
228
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sep123
sep123
46 Followers

I was on my way home from picking up a few "party favors" out of state when my car broke down. It was pouring rain and almost 11 at night, so I knew there would be no hopes of getting it into a garage until the next morning. Luckily for me, my car broke down only 15 minutes from my little sisters apartment so I figured I'd call her up looking for a place to stay for the night.

In no time she had come to pick me up and we were making our way back to her apartment. My sister hadn't changed much at all in the few months since the last time I had seen her. Only about 5 feet tall with long black hair and soft tan skin, she had always been very attractive, but now that she was living on her own she had a new beam of maturity in her eyes.

We were driving back to her place as I clutched on to the backpack containing the supplies I was originally driving to get. Those supplies were an ounce of marijuana and 10 ecstasy pills for a party my friend was throwing that weekend. My sister didn't do drugs, and wasn't a fan of drugs in general, so I thought it best not to mention what was in the bag.

"Thanks for coming to pick me up. And for giving me a place to crash for the night." I said as we turned on to her block. "I knew that fucking car was going to die on me soon. Go figure it was in the rain."

"Not a problem," she smiled back. "I wouldn't leave my older brother stranded in the rain. You're just lucky you were near my house when you broke down."

"And that you were still awake. Don't you usually go to bed early for work?"

"I took off of work tomorrow because my friend Jill is up from college for the week and we needed to catch up. You know Jill, right?"

I did know Jill. She was in my sisters class in high school, one grade below me. I had a big thing for her back when we were younger, but nothing ever came of it.

"Yea, I remember Jill."

"Ok good, I wasn't sure. Not that it matters, she's at my place already."

With that, we pulled into her apartment complex. I gathered my things from my sisters car, most importantly my backpack, and we went inside. When we opened the door I saw Jill sitting on the couch sipping on a glass of wine. She was short, maybe only an inch or two taller than my sister, with short curly brown hair and dimples in her cheeks when she smiled.

"There you are! I thought you got lost going to pick him up. I was going to have to drink all of the rest of the wine by myself."

My sister laughed and went to the table to pour herself a glass of wine. I slumped down on the couch across the room.

"I didn't know you were drinking tonight. Hell, I didn't know you even drank!"

"Yea, don't worry, I'm not that drunk yet. I had no problem driving you home, did I?"

"No, I guess not." I said back to her. "Still, how long have you been drinking now? You never drank when we lived at home."

"Haha don't look so surprised. I am 23 now. I guess I just started doing this recently. It's only a once-in-a-while thing though. Only for special occasions."

"Like when your best friend comes back to pay you a visit?" Jill chimed in.

"Yes, especially for reasons like that" With that, the two of them downed their glasses of wine and my sister got up to refill them. "You want a glass?" she asked me.

"I don't really drink wine, but why the hell not. It's not like I'm going anywhere for the night."

And so for the next two hours my sister, her friend Jill, and I had a few glasses of wine and talked about how the way things used to be in high school. Nothing out of the ordinary and nothing to lead me to believe that anything out of the ordinary would happen that night. And then all of that changed.

Somewhere around 1 in the morning my sister stood up and drunkenly announced that she needed to use the restroom. After she had stumbled out of the room, to the laughter of both Jill and I, Jill scampered over to the couch where I was sitting.

"Hey. Didn't you used to smoke pot in high school?" she asked.

I was taken a bit off guard by the question, so I didn't answer right away. After a few seconds of thinking, I nodded in the affirmative.

"I thought so. Do you still smoke? I really feel like smoking. It's something I just started doing and it's really a lot of fun. Even more when I'm drunk."

Now I was only thinking about my current situation and not remembering exactly where i was. I had wanted to have a chance with Jill for years and completely forgot that we were at my sisters apartment. She probably wouldn't want me to take advantage of her hospitality by fucking her best friend. And she definitely wouldn't approve of us smoking a joint in her apartment before hand.

Without taking all of these things into consideration I just reacted to the beautiful drunk girl who was now sitting next to me. "Yea I have some. It's in my backpack on the floor next to you."

She reached for the bag and placed it on her lap. As she unzipped it I suddenly remembered one other thing that had slipped my mind, the 10 hits of ecstasy in the bag next to the pot. She reached her hand in before I could do anything to stop her and pulled out the bag of pills.

"What are these?" she asked.

"Umm, that's ecstasy." I informed her. "Have you ever done it?"

"No, but I know some friends who have. They all say it's a lot of fun. And that it makes you very horny." Being drunk on wine, she laughed a little at the last part.

"Yea, that's pretty much it. It makes you really enjoy a lot of things, to put it simply."

"Can I have one?"

"If you want, sure. I think I'll do one with you. I wouldn't want you rolling for the first time all by yourself." I gave her a quick wink and grabbed the bag from her hand and opened it.

I was so busy talking to Jill and thinking about what might happen from this point on that I hadn't noticed my sister had come back into the living room. Just as my hand left the plastic baggie with the two pills in my hand I saw her stumble over towards us from out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey, what are these? Breath mints? I could probably use one after drinking all of that wine." Before either me or Jill could tell her they weren't mints she had already snatched the two pills from my hand and tossed them back. Ironically, chasing her "breath mints" with another gulp of wine.

"Those weren't breath mints," I said, shocked at what I had just witnessed. "Don't freak out, but you just ate two hits of ecstasy. Two really strong hits of ecstasy."

"Ecstasy?! Why do you have ecstasy?"

"I had it with me when my car broke down and Jill and I were actually about to take those two. Before you did, that is. Don't worry about it though, you'll be ok. I've done this before and you're with good people, so you'll be just fine." With that, I turned my attention back to Jill, who was still amazed at what had just happened. "So, you still want to do this?" She nodded. "Well ok then. Since she took two, I think we should probably do the same. Just to keep up."

She laughed and I dipped my hand bag into the baggie, this time producing 4 pills. She took her two, and I mine, and we threw our heads back and let the drugs pass down our throats. After that I got the bag of pot from my backpack and a book of rolling papers.

"No smoking pot in my apartment," my sister exclaimed. "I don't smoke pot."

"You didn't do ecstasy either until a minute ago. Chill out. Tonight is a night of trying new things," I quipped back at her. She sat back down and I rolled the joint.

As soon as I threw the roach in the garbage I looked around the apartment. Both of the girls were sprawled out on a couch. My sister still across the room, and Jill on the same couch as me with her feet across my lap. Jill's head was writhing back and fourth on the plush cushion of the couch and she let out a weak sigh.

"Oh wow. I think I feel something," she let out in almost a whisper. "This feels really good. Her entire body was wriggling on the couch now with her legs moving slowly back and forth across my thighs. She was wearing a pair of loose sweatpants that were sliding up her legs as she moved them up and down.

"I told you. Everything feels good." As I said that, I smiled. The drug was starting to take its effect on me too and I let my head go back and my eyes roll backwards as the sudden rush of warmth and pleasure rolled over my body. When I lifted my head back up I saw that Jill was no longer moving her legs across my lap, but instead had removed her socks and was running her feet over the carpet.

"This is fucking amazing! Everything makes me feel amazing!"

"Here, let me try something," I said. With that I jumped behind her and began giving her a shoulder massage. I could feel her bra through her T-shirt and I got an idea. So many things were happening tonight that I would never have expected. I was going to see just how far I could push this.

As I ran my hands back over her shoulders, I made sure to stop on the straps of her bra. "Isn't this a little tight on you? The idea right now is to be as comfortable as possible, trust me. I think you'd feel much better if you took the bra off and just relaxed a little bit. You're already in sweats, so you have the right idea there."

She turned her head and gave me a sly look, but she stuck her arms under her shirt and unclasped her bra, removing it through the bottom of her shirt. Almost immediately she turned back to look at me. "Well damn if you weren't right. It does feel better."

"I don't know why I didn't think of that." It was my sister, who had finally stopped grinding herself into her couch cushions. These closthes are tight as hell on me. I thought it was just the drugs. I'm gonna go get changed." She started for her bedroom and my focus came back to Jill and her shoulders.

My sister hadn't been out of the room for a second when I slid my hand under the back of her shirt. Stilling feigning interest in her back, I slowly made my way towards her breasts. As my hands ran over her hips and to her lower stomach she began to grind her ass into the couch in between my legs. I took this as a go ahead to move up to her breasts. Jill had very large breasts and my right hand found one and squeezed gently. she let out a low moan and my left hand joined suit.

I grabbed on a little harder and began to pinch her nipples, which were now completely hard from the arousal we were both feeling. Rolling her nipples in between my thumbs and forefingers, I sat myself further up on the couch so her ass was directly on top of my swelling penis. I slowly started to kiss her on the neck and behind her ears, and she responded by grinding herself on me.

"Fuck! I feel so much better now." It was my sister, reemerging from her room. She had taken the dressing comfortably advice to heart as she was only visibly wearing an over sized T-shirt. "What are you two doing?"

Jill spoke up before I could. "I can't help it. Your brother was giving me a massage and I just wanted him to continue. Before I knew it we were almost fucking. Aren't you feeling this? I'm so fucking horny!"

"Yea Jill, I feel it too," my sister said back with a smile. "I was playing with myself a little bit when I was getting changed. It felt so much better than it normally does. Don't let me stop you two though. If you want to fuck my brother, I'll just get back to what I was doing. Don't worry about it."

I couldn't believe anything that I just heard but I wasn't about to turn down this invitation so I got back to exploring Jill's tits with my fingers. My hands were moving faster now and not wanting to waste any time, I started making my way down towards her panties. As my hands were moving down to her pants, she took this time to remove her shirt up over her head. As her shirt came off I could see past her naked back to the curves of her large breasts. And past that, to see my sister sitting down on the couch across the room.

My hand slid below Jill's sweatpants and below her panties and started to slide down her shaved sex. As my fingers reached the smooth top of her hole my eyes couldn't stop staring at my sister. She was on the couch with her legs up and spread to reveal a pink thong in between her legs. The T-shirt was hiked up under her ass revealing her lower stomach stopping a few inches below her tits. Her hand moved to the pink thong and slid it aside.

Everyone in the room was turned on by this action. Jill slid even closer to me and I was now fully erect inside my jeans. With Jill grinding on me my hand probed down a little farther and I slid one finger inside of her. She was already wet and when I stuck my finger inside of her she shuddered. I slid my finger out and slid it back in, this time as far as I could. Jill reached her hands back and undid the zipper on my jeans and released my fully hard cock and began to stroke it slowly.

Both of us were fixed on my sister. Her pussy was fully exposed from across the room. Shaved with thick, soft looking outer lips. It was pink and shining from across the room as her juices were flowing from her and down her ass onto the couch.

I was now rubbing Jill's clit and she was crying out in pleasure. She took her hand off of my cock and began to lose control as her first orgasm hit her. Her massive tits bouncing up and down she shook violently and let out a cry of pleasure before falling to the side of me, panting.

As she lay there next to me, with her ass in the air, I reached over and slid her sweatpants and panties down to reveal her ass and her shaved cunt from behind. My sister was watching all of this and still masturbating. The thong was completely off and on the floor at her feet.

"Do you like this?" I asked. "Do you like seeing Jill's sexy pussy like this right after I made her cum?"

"Yes! God yes!"

"Do you want to see me spread her lips?"

"Oh fuck! Yes!"

Not to leave my sister feeling denied, I placed one hand on either one of Jill's ass cheeks and spread her wide open. Her pussy was sopping wet and spread open beautifully. My sister let out a loud moan and I could see her legs kick as she came. I motioned for her to come over by me.

She stood up and walked over and I told her to kneel down on the floor behind her friend's ass. She smiled hungrily and I could tell that, at least now, she was very excited to be taking commands. She knelt down and began to eat Jill out from behind. Only stopping when I pulled her shirt up over her head.

My sister was now completely naked, eating out her best friend, and rolling on ecstasy. I couldn't have been more turned on. I knelt down next to her and began to massage her breasts. Her skin was so soft and her breasts were so firm. I couldn't get enough and I leaned in closer and put her left breast into my mouth and began to suck on it. My tongue rolled around her nipple as I gently bit down on her breast.

"I want you to fuck me."

I couldn't believe what I had heard. Did my sister just say she wanted to fuck me? I was rolling and horny so I didn't really want to give it a second thought. I quickly jumped behind her and pushed her head forward.

Now Jill was starting to get back into the act and had rolled onto her back and began to slide her remaining clothes down past her legs. Her legs fully spread and I shoved my sisters head into her pussy and watched for a second as her tongue explored Jill's wet cunt. She licked the outer lips slowly and then stuck her tongue deep inside and moved it all around on the inside. It was driving Jill fucking crazy and i could see she was working towards a second, massive orgasm.

I was so fucking turned on by this I couldn't wait any longer. I shoved my cock inside my sister. She was already soaking wet so I didn't take the time to ease my way in. I thrust in as deep and as hard as I could, pulled all the way out and then dove back in, over and over. My hand reached back around and cupped my sisters small breasts as they swung beneath her on all fours. I was pounding my sister from behind, and her face was buried into Jill's cunt, muffling her sighs and moans of pleasure.

Jill's hands began to rub her tits paying extra attention to her nipples. "Holy shit! I'm gonna come!" Jill's second orgasm hit with a rush that sent a shudder straight through my sister and into me. My sister pulled her head out of Jill's pussy and let out a scream. I could see Jill's juices all of her mouth and chin. I couldn't contain myself. I shot off my load right inside my sisters throbbing cunt.

I fell to the ground, panting, and rolled onto my back. My sister slumped back with her head resting on my thighs. "Oh my god. That was incredible. Does that always happen when you take ecstasy?" she asked me.

"No, not always. I wish it did though. I certainly wasn't expecting that. Or for it to be so good."

My sister laughed. "You weren't half bad yourself," she teased, toying with my now limp cock. "What is this?"

"What do you mean? What is what?"

"This slimy stuff on your dick. What is it?"

"I just fucked you without a condom. That's your cum." I stated. "Have you ever tasted yourself?"

She took the invitation willingly and licked the length of my shaft. "Mmmmm. I taste good." she said.

"Let me try." Jill popped back up and slid down on the floor next to my sister. She took my whole dick into her mouth and I began to harden right away. She wasn't expecting this and i heard her gag on the tip of my penis as it hit the back of her throat. She pulled it out of her mouth, smiled at me, and put it back in letting her tongue work around the head.

Feeling left out, my sister took my pants and boxer shorts off of my legs and focused her attention on my now exposed balls. She gently placed them into her mouth and started lightly sucking on them as Jill ran her lips up and down the length of my cock. My head rolled back to the floor as the feeling of the drugs I was on, and the thought of my sister and her friend with their mouths on me, completely took over.

Jill took my cock from her mouth with a big slurping sound and began to whisper into my sisters ear. My sister stood up and Jill straddled over me. My sister was making her way over to my head as Jill lowered herself down onto my cock. She began bouncing up and down on top of me, her tits bouncing up and down with her. I reached out to grab them but my hands were stopped. I looked straight up to see my naked sister standing over me with one foot by either one of my ears.

She stood there for a moment and I had a perfect view of her pussy. It was still dripping from before and her lips were slightly parted. She lowered herself down to lightly straddle my head, facing Jill. Her lips were on top of my mouth. They were so thick and soft and I began to lick her pussy lips slowly before I parted them with my tongue. I could feel her warmth on my face and I could hear her moan slightly as she shifted herself. Her clit was now right on top of my tongue. I licked it, slowly at first, then getting faster and faster. Jill had slowed down the pace and began grinding front to back, side to side.

My sister slid forward and my tongue was now directly beneath her asshole. I kissed it gently then began to lick the outside of her asshole while moving my hand under her leg to rub on her clit again. My other hand reached down to find Jill still riding my cock, and began to use my thumb to rub her clit as well. The two of them let out simultaneous gasps and began to kiss each other.

My tongue moved back and forth between her asshole

and cunt, and my sister began moaning louder and louder. Sensing the end, Jill began to quicken the pace too. My sister arched her back and threw her arms down grabbing my sides. Her pussy juices came

out with such ferocity I almost choked. She picked herself up off of my face and her hips started to spasm. She squirted everywhere. As my sister let out an incredible, long moan, she continued squirting, her cum soaking my face.

sep123
sep123
46 Followers
12