Me Sis And Friend On A Rainy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jill was screaming as she rode faster and faster on my cock. She had one hand thrown behind her head and the other was rubbing my sisters tits as she continued to shiver

on the floor next to me now.

My cock exploded inside of her and she moaned as her pussy tightened around me. I gave one final thrust inside of her as deep as I could go and fell back to the floor. Jill collapsed on top of me. I was still inside of her and I could feel her tits on my chest as she was attempting to catch her breath. I looked to my left and saw my sister lying spread eagle on the floor next to me. She was still dripping wet.

"So girls. What do you think of ecstasy?" I had a giant grin on my face as I looked from one to the other.

My sister looked over and laughed. "Holy shit! It's fucking incredible!"

"I know," I confirmed.

Jill picked herself up off of my chest. "I have never cum like that in my life."

I laughed as I wiped my sisters cum off of the top of my face and eyes. "I think my sister could say the same. That was incredible. You were incredible."

I looked back over to my sister and winked. I rubbed her pussy lips gently with the back of my hand and she shivered again. "Oh god," she moaned.

I think I'm still fucked up off of the ecstasy. Is

that possible?"

I laughed. "Oh yea, we aren't done yet. This shit will last for another few hours."

We all smiled and fell back to the floor.

To be continued...

12