Me, Tommy and His Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Becoming a Bull as Tommy embraces his Bi desire.
2.2k words
4.38
27.1k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of days passed since I was inside Tommy's girlfriend. I made sure that he kept his job as we agreed. He was now more motivated at work and didn't mention what had happened between us at all.

Occasionally he would stare at me when I wasn't looking and when I noticed he turned away blushing. I had a feeling he wanted a little bit of what I gave Gianna.

It was Friday and shortly before our shift ended he approached me when no one was around.

Tommy: Gianna and I are really thankful that I got to keep my job thanks to you.

Me: It was thanks to Gianna actually. She was the best. Did she say anything after?

Tommy: Well about that... we were hoping that maybe you could come by today... maybe even spend the weekend.

Me: Sounds like fun. I'll be more gentle this time.

When work finished me and Tommy drove to his place. All I could think was about his petit sexy girl. My dick was hungry for her.

Upon arrival me and Tommy walked into the living room. Standing there was Gianna, completely naked only wearing a love collar on her neck.

I didn't say a word. She wanted me and that's all I cared about in the moment. Without paying attention to her boyfriend I walked up to her putting my hands on her bare shoulders; I kissed her for a prolonged period. Her boyfriend stood beside us watching but me and Gianna forgot he existed as we kept swapping spit.

After the kiss ended I pulled my tongue out of Gianna's mouth as her eyes gazed into mine with anticipation.

Me: Sit on the couch cutie, I'll be right there.

Me and Tommy watched Gianna walk away to the couch as her ass bounced with each step.

I followed her shortly after. I sat in the middle of the couch and took my shirt off.

Me: Tommy take my pants and shoes off.

As Tommy was complying I was all over Gianna. I Sucked and grabbed her tits, twisted the nipples, blew on them as they stiffened and ran my hands across her small sexy body. Tommy pulled my pants down exposing my semi erect dick and sat next to me silently observing my sexual prowess.

Me: Stroke me baby. Get that dick hard. I've been thinking about you for the last couple of days.

Gianna: And I've been thinking about you since you fucked me so hard I felt like I lost my virginity for the second time.

Gianna wasted no time as she put one hand on my balls to play with them and the to work my cock stiff. Her small hands and skinny fingers barely had the strength in them to handle my meat.

I grabbed her hair and placed my other hand on her throat, squeezing with half of my force; It was enough to stop her oxygen flow as I had complete control of her head positioning. She kept stroking me as her face slowly turned red and blue. I looked her in the eyes as I was choking her, I saw her submission to me, I could choke her out and she wouldn't mind.

I felt her hand going limp as she was going out. I immediately loosened my grip and stuck my tongue in her mouth breathing into her lungs. When the kiss ended I again applied pressure to her breathing tube slowly choking her.

When I turned to my other side I saw Tommy naked cock in hand enjoying the show. I noticed he was staring at my cock the entire time but broke the stare as soon as I saw him doing it.

Me: Tommy, prepare the dinner table for the two of us. Gianna here's dinner is between my legs.

Tommy got up and went to the kitchen. As I was alone with Gianna I put her mouth to use. I fed her my rock hard cock making her gag and choke. I loved it when my dick reached the back of her throat. Her gag reflex would kick in and a stream of spit would come out which made the blowjob sloppier.

Tommy: Dinner is ready.

I kept my dick inside Gianna's mouth as I led her on all fours to the kitchen with me. Tommy blushed either from jealousy of what I was doing to his girlfriend or envy of what Gianna was getting from me. I then sat Gianna on a chair across the table from Tommy as I fucked her mouth with a steady rhythm. Tommy was jacking off under the table with a plate full of food in front of him as he watched the sex spectacle.

Witch each poke of Gianna's breathing tube entrance more spit would drip down her chin on to her breasts and flat stomach. After her front side was shining from saliva I pulled my cock out of her mouth. My dick had numerous strings of spit hanging from it.

As Gianna was regaining herself I walked over to Tommy while he watched my dick swing with each step. I brought my saliva drenched baton over his dinner plate and spoke.

Me: Look at what a mess she made. Just look at what a slob your girl is man. First she slobbers on my cock and now she covers herself in her own spit. Look at her make up, her eyes are all teared up, she looks like a mess; as if somebody just used her mouth like a cheap whore.

Tommy did not respond as he was taken and aroused by the moment.

Me: I think she needs a taste of the medicine I gave her on this table last time. Hey Gianna get your sweet ass over here next to your loving boyfriend.

Gianna scurried over as I bent her over the table and just like last time fucked her the exact same way. She also reacted exactly like last time. Multiple orgasms and loud screams of pain and pleasure were all you could hear.

Me: Argh, your pussy feels just as good as last time baby. I have so much more up my sleeve this time. I'm so jealous your man here gets to have a fuck toy like you and all I get is a small taste.

I lasted much less than last time but it was planned that way since I was going for multiple fuck sessions for the entire weekend. As I was cumming I pulled my cock out and sprayed my load on Tommy's dinner plate. Boy did I have a big load for him.

Tommy stood there shocked at a loss for words at my actions. Gianna was exhausted and kept her bent over position on the table next to Tommy with her pussy lips swollen from the first of many poundings I will gave her. She tried speaking but I had almost fucked her brains out so she just repeated the same thing with a stuttering low voice.

Gianna: Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...

I sat down across the table and ate with an appetite. I watched and was a little surprised as Tommy was eating from his plate full of my protein sauce. He lapped it up like it was whip cream.

By the time my stomach was full my sex drive kicked in again as Gianna just barely could walk again. I stood up and grabbed her leading her back to the couch. Tommy was about to follow us but I stopped him.

Me: Clean the table first. You know where to find us.

Tommy stayed behind quickly doing his chores as I sat back on the couch and spread my legs. Gianna didn't even wait and lunged her little mouth on my stiff erection. I just laid back and enjoyed her work for a few moments.

Tommy came in the room and could not brake his stare. He was looking at my dick and didn't even hide it anymore.

Me: Tommy sit here right next to me. I want to talk about something. Let's clear the air.

Tommy sat next to me as I put my arm around his frail body and ran my hand across his hairless chest.

Me: I noticed you stare at me at work. I see you like glancing at my cock. Did your girl put you to this hmm?

Gianna: No way. All he talked about was your cock when you left. He bombarded me with questions about how it tasted and how it felt in my mouth. I think he wants this dick just as bad as me.

Gianna went back to sucking as Tommy was shying away from me.

Me: It's okay. I knew there was something off about the way you looked at me. I can't blame you. A soft fem like you needs a strong alpha. I'm more than enough for the two of you.

Tommy blushed holding my muscular arm around his skinny body.

Me: Get down there with her, she needs help. She can barely take this dick. My balls don't like being neglected.

Tommy crawled between my legs next to his whore girlfriend putting his face close to hers as she was servicing me.

Me: Gianna don't be so greedy. There is plenty of dick to go around. Let Tommy stroke and taste me for a while. I think you might like switching roles and watch him this time.

Gianna pulled off my cock with so much spit bubbles on her face from her slobber fest. She let my cock fall back on my stomach as she rubbed her clit looking at her boyfriend.

Gianna: Babe, grab it and start from the head. Lick my spit off his fat penis. I want to watch you be a sissy to a real man.

Tommy had no idea what he was doing. He stroked and sucked my cock like it was a piece of leather. He made me push him off and lower his head to my balls.

Me: Suck my balls Tommy. Your girl can take my dick again.

Gianna now tried throating my thick cock as her wimp boyfriend was lapping up my testicles. It felt so good having two sluts worshipping my dick.

Me: Gianna ride me baby. Ride me while he keeps licking my sack.

Gianna did not need telling twice as she spread her legs and leaned back on me lowering her wet hole on my dick while her man was under her pussy getting a front row view. I played with her natural boobies as she straddled me riding my dick like a sex crazed cow- girl.

Gianna: Oh my god his cock feels so good baby. Watch it spread me. Watch it stretch me like you never could. Smell my cunt as he stuffs it.

Me: Tommy get over here I want you to watch her ass bounce.

I pushed Gianna forward making her ass stick out as Tommy sat next to me. I grabbed his head and shoved it on my pelvis so his eyesight was at the base of my cock as Gianna's booty was twerking on my dick.

Me: Tell her how much you like watching me fuck your girlfriend cucky boy.

Tommy: I love watching his oversized cock fuck you baby. You look so beautiful when you cum on his dick.

Gianna halted her hips as I felt my dick getting squeezed by her walls. I knew she had another orgasm while I was inside her.

Me: Gianna taste yourself you dirty nympho!

Gianna attacked my cock with her mouth while her boyfriend watched her lust filled eyes stare at him. She took my cock deep sticking her tongue out for her boyfriend to observe.

Me: Both of you suck the tip. NOW!

I lifted Tommy by his hair and shoved his face next to Gianna's as she had her mouth opened; half with my dick head inside it and half free. Tommy stuck his tongue inside her open hole and they shared a deep french kiss with the tip of my cock bearing the brunt of their tongues dancing on it. I savoured the moment of the double blowjob I was getting while gently pumping my hips upwards. My cock felt so amazing, I loved dominating this weak couple as they submitted to my strength.

Me: I'm cumming, keep going, don't stop sucking. OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR MOUTHS ARGH!

I shot a huge load inside Gianna's inside cheek as my cock left her mouth. She closed the gap between her and Tommy's lips pushing my cream in his mouth.

I laid on the couch stroking my spent softening dick as I watched the couple share my seed.

Me: I'm gonna fuck you so hard tomorrow, but that's it for today, I'm tired.

Gianna: Let's go to bed upstairs. I doubt we can take more of you today either.

Tommy: Should I sleep on the couch or...?

Tommy was shy about sharing a bed with me while Gianna was still licking his lips clean from remnants of my love juice.

Me: Nonsense, you two beauties will sleep with a real man tonight!

The three of us went upstairs to the king sized bed in the master bedroom and instantly fell asleep in each others arms.

To be continued.