Meadows

Story Info
Transgender woman wants sex with man for her birthday.
1.3k words
4.03
13.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank the deity of your choice for Moore's Law.

By 2030, computers were bumping up against the speed-of-light limit, but thanks to technological breakthroughs making the circuits smaller, as well as advancements in parallel processing, Moore's Law continued to hold. And by 2035, we'd reached "the singularity", where computers (androids, actually) could design even better computers. So when the effects of climate change caused the Great Extinction in 2042, the advanced computer technology was able to preserve a small portion of humans - though we were now pets of the machines running the world, as human society collapsed.

By 2050, the effects were being reversed (having only 2,000,000 humans left on the planet helped greatly), and Nature was rebuilding the environment. Yes, there were some very long term effects - the planet was still considerably warmer than it had been 50 or 75 years ago. As a result, where my owner, the android RGH-138, was keeping me was pleasantly warm, though it had been covered by ice before. RGH-138 had handed me a book by a man named Peary, written about 150 years ago, describing his crossing of the "ice cap" where we were currently residing - a pleasant plateau in an area formerly known as "Greenland".

I wasn't the only human owned by RGH-138. The other one was named Cammy. She is my age (early 40's). My birth name is Robert, but Cammy always referred to me as "Bob". I didn't in the least mind. Cammy and I are on excellent terms.

Clothing is no longer a thing, now that the machines are in charge. So I knew the first time I looked at her that Cammy was transgender. It's kind of hard to miss a dong swinging between her legs. I assumed we had been paired up because I could not reproduce, either - a genetic mutation had rendered me sterile from birth. I could ejaculate all right, but my sperm cells were useless.

What do humans do, you ask? Interact with each other in small groups and relax. Cammy was an artist - she would draw on the ground with a stick, and do very nice work. There was a 500-foot-square patch of loose dirt where she could do her drawings, so she had plenty of space. I enjoyed walking around in the beautiful natural environment. Cammy and I have long, pleasant chats, and we really like each other's company.

To no one's surprise, Cammy and I want to use each other for pleasure. Sex has a way of following getting emotionally intimate. She wants to wait until June 24, which is her birthday.

[June 24, 2052]

I gave Cammy my best smile. "Hi, hon. Ready for your present?"

"I sure am, Bob."

RGH-138 had provided us with a very large bed, easily able to fit six humans. It was set outside: we would enjoy the sunlight and fresh air. We made pit stops first, then climbed on.

"You lead, sweetie," I told Cammy. "It's your special day."

"Let's start with a kiss."

I gently took her into my arms and placed my lips against hers. She kissed me back. We broke apart to breathe, then kissed again, this time slipping each other some tongue.

"That was nice, Cammy. You're a good kisser."

"Thank you, Bob. You should kiss down to my chest now."

I trailed my tongue from her neck slowly down towards her upper chest. Cammy giggled and gave me a smile. I kissed my way through her cleavage. She had nice breasts - what used to be called C-cups back when clothing still existed. They were reasonably firm.

I then kissed my way up from the base of her breast to her nipple, then did the same thing to her other breast. When I took her nipple into my mouth, she let out a soft sigh of contentment. I switched back and forth about once a minute, giving both breasts equal time.

After a bit, Cammy disengaged my mouth from her chest. "I think you know where I want that mouth next."

"I know exactly where you want it."

I kissed her thighs, then spread her legs and ran my tongue out to her balls. She shivered.

"Mmmm. Why don't you swing your body around into a 69?"

"Great idea." I rotated 180 degrees. Cammy and I both opened our mouths and began to suck each other's poles. I quivered as she swirled her tongue around the head of mine and in return, I did the same for her. We began lashing our tongues up and down along each other's shafts. After a few minutes, Cammy disengaged again.

"You know what comes next."

"So I do."

"I'll do you first, and then you can fill me to finish."

"Sounds great, birthday girl."

Cammy had me lay on my back. She spread my legs and rubbed her rod against my pucker. When enough precum had leaked out, she was able to use it as lube and slowly ease her way in.

"This is your first time doing this, right?"

"If you're asking if you just took my anal virginity, the answer is yes, birthday girl."

"Wow. That makes this truly special. Bob, you're awesome."

"Thank you, Cammy. I think you're awesome, too."

Cammy smiled, and began to very slowly move in and out, establishing a rhythm. I had to admit, it did feel good. Without thinking, I reached my hand down towards my pole.

"No." Cammy placed my hand back down by my side. "Normally I'd let you, or even stroke you myself, but I want you to cum inside me today, not on your belly."

I used my will power to hold myself still, especially my arms, and let Cammy make love to me. She was gentle and caring, letting my body adjust. I moaned appreciatively, letting her know how she was making me feel.

Cammy leaned forward and I suckled her breasts again. Her body shivered and I could feel her twitch and throb within me. She filled my rear with her hot load and let out a roar of pleasure.

When she was done, she pulled out and got on her hands and knees, wiggling her sexy rear at me. "Your turn, hon. Fill me up."

The tip of my cock was already coated in precum. I slid in easily.

"I'm not a virgin back there," Cammy chuckled. "Far from it."

She was still nice and tight. I didn't want to blast off too quickly, so I, too, established a slow and steady rhythm. Cammy's butt squeezed my pole delightfully every time I slid in.

"Are you trying to make me cum, sweetheart?"

She giggled. "Of course. I actually prefer receiving rather than giving. Most transgender women do. But I do occasionally like to penetrate."

"I promise to fill you as often as you want to be filled after today."

She chortled. "I'll hold you to that. Prepare to give me at least two loads a day."

I focused on holding back my load as long as possible. I wanted to take my time and enjoy being with (and in) Cammy. So I continued to move slowly. I leaned forward and reached around to cup her breasts.

"That feels really good, Bob."

"Glad you like."

I gently rolled her nipples as I slowly slid in and out of her. Cammy shivered. She was squeezing me more tightly now with every thrust.

"Give me my present, Bob. Fill me up."

"As you wish, birthday girl."

I sped my motion slightly, and Cammy's butt clamped tightly around my pole. I shot jet after jet of cum into her eager rear. When my cock stopped spurting, I withdrew from inside Cammy. We waited a moment to recover, then got off the bed, taking the top blanket - now coated with our fluids - with us to be cleaned. We re-entered the house and showered together, cleaning each other and kissing.

We dried off and climbed into the bed, under the covers this time. Cammy curled up against me and put her head on my chest. I held her lovingly.

"Thank you, Bob. You made my birthday wonderful."

"I wouldn't mind giving you similar un-birthday presents throughout the year."

She happily snuggled closer against me. "Deal."