Meagan's Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,560 Followers

Dangling off the ground and held in position by someone determined to suck out every juice that poured from her pussy she could get out of her. Again she came, and louder this time, if that was at all possible, tears trickled down Meagan's cheeks as yet another orgasm fed off the last one and sent her body rigid again. I decided to make things more interesting, walked behind both of them picked up a jar and a vibrator moved behind Cara and tapped her legs.

As occupied as she was she instantly opened her legs and I lubed her ass, switched the vibrator on full and pushed it all the way onto her. It was Cara's turn to moan into Meagan's soaking pussy as the vibrator took hold and pushed an already aroused Slave towards her own orgasm. I leaned towards her the sounds she was making as she would take turns nibbling Meagan's outer lips, only to then change tactic and suck her clit into her mouth letting suction hold her clit as she would gently pull away from Meagan's body, knowing that a fresh flood of juices would rapidly follow, was so erotic.

My own senses now flooded with different images and smells. I almost forgot why I was this close to her my mind now so preoccupied, taking a deep breath and hoping my body would forgive me when even more of those sensual smells emanating from the girls would again assault my own senses.

"Just remember Slave, you have not done enough to earn your orgasm."

Cara released Meagan's clit just long enough to nod her head and then a fresh assault on her pussy pushed her over the edge to another orgasm. Smiling, I went behind Meagan, picked up another vibrator and placed more lube onto my hand. By now Cara had moved her hands around Meagan's body, grabbed hold of an ass cheek in each hand and pulled them apart, her hole fully exposed to me now.

I pushed as much lube into her as I could. Even on the high Meagan was in she sensed what was going to happen next I thought I heard just a slight whimper from her before her body regained control and pushed her close to another orgasm. Cara heard me switch on the vibrator and dug her fingers deeper into the cheeks of Meagan's ass pulling them even further apart and her hole opened up before me.

As the vibrator slid in her she went rigid, she almost seemed to lift herself up higher in her harness. Cara must have anticipated this because her mouth went with her, as she came down the vibrator sank all the way in sending Meagan over the edge now and her final orgasm just ripped into her body. Cara had to let go of her ass so she could get a firmer hold as Meagan's body lost all control and plunged her full throttle over the edge.

She let out one final scream through the gag and passed out. Instantly Cara stepped away and waited. I had to stop what I was going to do to look at Cara, her whole body was aglow, her eyes totally dilated and her chest was heaving, frantically trying to pull oxygen back into her body, she just looked like one huge erogenous zone now from the chest up she was burning red, the front of her chest was shiny from sweat and juices that must have poured out of Meagan's pussy.

"Cara..."

There was no response.

"Cara look at me."

Slowly, almost mechanically her head lifted slightly and she looked towards me, there was a glaze over her eyes. She had already turned her attention to the battle that ragged within her own body, fending off her orgasm. Her body gave her away, I watched as she clenched her hands and she winced. I knew what she was doing and I felt for her, she had dug her nails into her palms hoping to distract her body from the sensations the vibrator was giving her, anything to bide for time.

"I'm going to take Meagan down now. Your help was appreciated. There is one final test for you, show me how much you enjoyed yourself. You now have my permission to cum my dear slave."

What happened next took even me by surprise, Cara nodded and smiled, her body gave a little jolt as her attention was distracted by listening to me her body snuck in a mini orgasm. She walked behind the now limp Meagan and pulled the vibrator out of her ass, sat on the floor opened her mouth and stuck as much of the vibrator in as she could, closed her lips and pulled it out of her mouth. Lifted her knees and with both hands now on the base of the vibrator proceeded to pound it in and out of her own pussy.

Leaving Cara to her own devices I lowered Meagan to the floor undid the rope and removed the wrist straps and belt, it was then Cara screamed out her own orgasm and slumped sideways on the floor her body now ravaged by its own release she curled into a fetal position gasping for air occasionally shuddering as yet another mini orgasm would pass through her. Squatting next to her I pulled both vibrators out of her, a small animal type groan escaped her lips as the one in her ass came away from her body and I waited for her to calm down.

*******

Sending Cara ahead of me so she could pull the covers off the guest bed, I lowered Meagan onto the bed, looked over to where Cara was standing and said.

"Stay with her tonight, your shift starts at nine tomorrow, be up no later than seven, the next couple of days will be difficult for her just as they were for you, at least you can help her over that."

She nodded and climbed onto the bed and knelt facing her, waiting. I left and returned to the den. One of the features I liked about this house when I was given the guided tour was that it had a nanny surveillance system fitted into it by the previous owners, although I knew the system worked I had never had a need for it, thinking that maybe I had now found a use I switched it on and went back to doing some work.

Meagan woke a few minutes later. Cara came into focus still kneeling at the end of the bed.

"Welcome back."

Both of the girls smiled, Meagan went to move and her right leg cramped. Instantly Cara pushed her back onto the bed, lifted her leg onto her shoulder and began to massage her leg muscles, after a minute the tension in her calf began to fade and again her smile came back.

"You knew that was going to happen?"

"Yes of course. You're not used to the leg spreader your body rebelled once it realized you where free of it."

"I've got alot to learn about all this haven't I?"

"If it's inside you it will come out."

Meagan lifted herself onto her elbows and watched Cara continue to massage her calf muscles.

"I'm not naïve. I've done enough research into this to know it's for me. I need this. Are you here to talk me out of it or help me?"

The heat had risen in Cara's cheeks and I winced. I could have stopped what was going to happen next I still had just enough time if I was quick out of my chair, but I chose to let Cara teach Meagan just as I had promised her I would. In one move Cara released Meagan's leg and swung her right hand down onto her pubic bone, I could hear the sound of the slap from the den I didn't need the surveillance system to hear that.

As Meagan came up to scream Cara put her hand over her mouth and pushed her back down on the bed, both girls just glared at each other for a moment before Cara removed her hand from Meagan's mouth and assumed her kneeling position at the end of the bed.

Finally Cara said. "I am Master's submissive, not yours so a little less attitude will go a long way. I'm here to help with your transition, refusing that offer simply means it will be a most difficult journey for you, I know this because I was you two years ago."

Meagan gently rubbed her pubic bone, got up from the bed and knelt facing Cara.

"I'm sorry that was uncalled for, as you can tell I am still nervous. But I do want, even need this, my whole being was so happy with what we did."

Cara remained silent, both girls simply knelt and stared at each other for sometime, it was the silence between them that made me stop working and watch the screen again, both just knelt and watched each other, eventually Cara said.

"What does your research tell you, is going to happen to you?"

The change in Meagan was almost instant and she relaxed a little telling Cara how a Master would control her life from now on and give her direction, finally she would be able to just let her mind rest, her new Master would take over that part of her when she is with him. She fully expected to be taken to parties and service other Masters and Mistresses, this she believed would take time to get used to since she had only ever had two lesbian relationships as a teenager and still experimenting, plus six men in her life.

She realized that she would slip up until she got used to this new lifestyle and expected to be punished. But once she fully got used to her new Master then she was sure things would settle down. I had dropped my pen by now, my mouth open and I assumed my jaw was resting on the desk. How Cara kept a straight face I will never know, but it took even her a few minutes to answer.

"This research you did. Where did you find all this information?"

"The internet," Came her reply.

Cara said nothing for a moment. She just knelt on the bed digesting what had been said, finally crawling up the bed, swinging her legs between the covers and motioned Meagan to do the same. Once snuggled into bed Meagan turned to Cara and said.

"Are we going to have sex again? I enjoyed the last time and I'm not bound this time so I can return the favor."

"No."

"But, why not?"

"My Master has not given me permission. Goodnight Meagan."

It was then the screen went dark as Cara turned the light off. I just sat totally stunned by what had happened and I was just a bystander, I shudder to think how Cara had managed to keep such a straight face. An hour later I had finished my work and on passing there room looked in. Both bodies were entangled together but only in sleep.

As morning poured its light into my bedroom I groaned, never being a morning person and needing at least one coffee to jump start my heart I sat up, there was a knock at the open door and Cara came in with Meagan a step behind. Cara placed the tray on the side and knelt on the bed urging Meagan to do the same, glancing at my bedside clock I turned to Cara.

"You need to get ready. You're due at work soon."

"We have already showered I will dress now, I wanted to make sure that Meagan understood what was required of her in the mornings."

I nodded my head and again looked at the clock and waved Cara away. She dashed across the room and pulled open the door leading to the walk in wardrobe. We could both hear her getting ready as I drank my coffee, my attention again directed towards Meagan.

"Do not expect Cara to sleep with you again, she is my Slave and as such will be by my side, last night I left you in her care. For now you will sleep alone."

Meagan nodded and looked over towards the wardrobe as she came out. One of my hands quickly left the coffee cup and slapped her across her tits. Meagan's instinct was to cover herself but Cara yelling, "Don't," Stopped her.

She looked at me totally confused, then her eyes lowered themselves to my chest, her hands although a few inches off the bed resumed their position on her legs.

"I am sorry, I now realize my mistake. You were talking to me it was not my place to look elsewhere."

Pleased that she had caught on so quickly, I said, "You may watch Slave now."

Cara smiled and opened a door to the side of the walk in wardrobe. Opened the safe inside and pulled out her side arm and proceeded to load it, Meagan gasped. Her shock now total when Cara pulled out her badge and flashed it at her before placing it into her pocket.

"You're a..."

"And you're in the military. Don't assume that Slaves are people with dead end jobs or no jobs at all," I said.

Cara climbed onto the bed and kissed me then shuffled towards Meagan, kissed her and was out the door. The look on Meagan's face still amused me and smiling I told her to go to the play room and wait for me. By the time I had showered, shaved and entered the play room she was knelt in the middle of the room waiting. I sat in front of her.

"You understand safe words?"

She nodded her head. I stayed silent waiting for a real answer.

"Yes I do, they are to protect me should I feel that what we are doing is too much for me."

"Good. Now safe words are good and bad, my own Slave doesn't have a safe word and hasn't for some time, she will never have one ever again, but you are new here so therefore you will be given one for the duration of your stay, however with every safe word comes a consequence, for example should I be doing something to you that I am enjoying and you use your safe word, you would expect me to stop agreed?"

Meagan nodded her head again, this time I was prepared for her and slapped her across her tits. She winced but her hands stayed on her legs, tears welled up in the corners of her eyes.

"Sorry, yes, I agree."

"I see I may have to undo some of the training Jake gave you before I can proceed. So we will start with three simple rules, your will live by them and learn from them."

"Firstly, I own you, that body you live in is mine, you will not damage it in any way, you will look after it, if you are ill you will tell me and I will seek medical help so my body remains healthy, should you break rule one in any way I will punish you severely."

"Secondly, obey everything instantly. If in doubt about anything, ask.

"Thirdly, if asked a question. Answer it, the only time I accept a nod of the head is when you're already in the process of doing something I have asked you to do. Are all three rules understandable and acceptable to you?"

Meagan had a look in her eyes, almost like an acceptance of the situation. As though her mind had processed what the rules meant and it was left to her body to agree, the corners of her mouth turned upwards in a smile and warmth returned to her eyes. That soft almost sexual look returned, inwardly I knew I had to watch for this reaction more often in her, I found it very interesting.

"Yes Master I understand."

The mental shift of power, her acceptance of the situation and calling me Master was not missed on me and I was sure that over the next few days, that one statement could well come back to haunt her. After a moment I told her to stand and we walked to a tiled section of the play room that housed the X frame, Meagan stood with her back to it and I strapped her in then tilted the frame so she was now on her back. The color in her cheeks was very noticeable now.

"Do you want a ball gag?"

She hesitated and I smiled. She was starting to learn.

"Good. I'm glad you have started to think about this. The gift of a ball gag takes away your right to a safe word so I will ask you once again; do you want a ball gag?"

"No Master."

Again, I smiled and told Meagan what her safe word was for the day and then planned how to set about trying to drag it out of her. I pulled instruments from there racks and placed them on a trolley, most I had no intention of using but it was sure having an effect on her as she watched and then wheeled it up along side her, beads of sweat started to form along her brow.

"I'll be back in a moment, don't go away."

Although she tried to suppress it I did notice a smile at my weird sense of humor. The smile faded quickly when I returned and threw a bucket of iced water over her the shock to her body was total but to her credit she did manage to hold back a scream. Two ice cubes came to a stop on her stomach while the rest of the ice and water ran off her body and onto the tiles finding there way to the drain in the far corner of the room.

Meagan had already started to tremble with the cold, her eyes now had that wanting to kill me look in them again. After I run both ice cubes over her stomach a couple of times I pulled them off and placed them on a small dish for later. Her body was trying to hold her core temperature together so had already started to shut down certain areas of her body. I lubed her pussy and ass and gently eased the biggest vibrator's I had into her, turned them on and sat back and waited.

Her body had two jobs in hand; dealing with the cold and now the slow progress of pleasure the vibrators had started sending into her body. At first the change was subtle, her nipples already hard, now had there color back. Her stomach that had at first sent breath to her lungs to stave off shock was now passing on the pleasure waves coming from her womb. Soon the water had disappeared and the erotic red color of pleasure had started to creep through her whole body.

My patience was eventually rewarded when her first moan of pleasure escaped her mouth, the startled look in her eyes as she gave herself away and then set about trying to hide the next one was amusing. I watched her more closely now as I recognized the signs, her chest area was a total red, I could even smell her now, her hips slowly started to move, her lower body deriving so much pleasure from both intrusions into her body, the panic in her eyes. Meagan's brow creased with anxiety when she realized that she wasn't even sure what she was supposed to be feeling anymore.

"Please Master."

"What is it Slave?"

Suddenly the veins in her neck became very distinctive, she gritted her teeth desperate not to make any noise, her heels dug into the X frame as her hips tried to arch but the strap across her stomach made that impossible. A tortured groan escaped her lips as she fought so hard to bring her body under control.

"Please, Master, may I cum for you?"

I didn't even answer her, just stood and went back to the kitchen, returning moments later with another bucket of iced water, Meagan watched and both fear and understanding came to her the second I threw that one over her. The effects were immediate, this time she screamed, her body took on the restraints and failed, she shuddered desperate not to endure another ice bath but the two vibrators simply kept doing there job and no matter how hard Meagan tried to ignore them her body simply couldn't.

The arousal process was slower now. Her core temperature had another up hill battle on its hands her whole being was indeed in turmoil now; she fought hard to fend off any feelings of pleasure, knowing that the end result would be another ice bath. No matter what she did to fend it off simply wasn't working. It may have taken longer this time but her eyes gave away her fear, fear that the same process would repeat itself when her body pushed her close to her orgasm. Meagan's core temperature was climbing, a sure sign that the ice water had been chased away to be replaced with arousal.

The tone of her skin now a healthy and very erotic red across the chest and neck Meagan was growing increasingly desperate. Her eyes giving away her fear as her own body started to betray her. The veins in her neck stood proud once again her hands would clench and unclench, Meagan started to fidget as her anxiety levels increased. Suddenly she gasped and her body stiffened.

"Please Master I need to cum for you."

Again I stood; tears of despair at what was coming ran down the side of her face. Meagan didn't see the flogger until it had landed enveloping her breasts. She screamed at the ceiling, the next blow was across her stomach. Meagan's body was in full retreat now, her own orgasm now a thing of memory as pain replaced pleasure. Desperate to avoid another blow she tried to wriggle out of the way, a futile move and one born of desperation and at this moment in time her body was willing to try anything.

The third and final blow of the flogger landed across her pubic bone and hips. Meagan screamed again. Finally her mouth opened, our eye met and that look in her eyes sent a chill down my spine. Her body was not prepared for this, her mind may have given in to its pleasure but her eyes told me I was a dead man walking.

markelly
markelly
2,560 Followers