Meagan's Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers

My strokes in and out of her ass were a constant, the slow build up of another orgasm was interesting to watch and just as her body started that build up I would slap her ass distracting her and bringing her body back down, my hand now back on her hip and the steady thrusts would begin again. Six times I did this and knew Meagan was close to tears and her body was now desperate to cum, her need so close that I'm sure even her will to obey was truly being tested beyond her new found limits.

By the time her seventh attempt to cum had arrived poor Meagan was almost out of her mind with worry. How was she going to be able to deny her body yet again if I refused her wish to cum for me? Smiling to myself at her attempt to drag every ounce of will power to the ready should I deny her again, her wish was answered and she came so hard and thought I was going to lose circulation in my cock, her muscles had clamped down on me so hard.

Finally exhausted and now showing her novice training she slumped forward and burst into tears, more from relief that she had managed to hold it together long enough to get me to cum than anything.

*******

My eyes were open even before sun rise. I would have bet Cara was awake as well; Meagan was sleeping the sleep of the exhausted. I had pushed her body to its limits last night and now had the answers to so many questions. I knew just how far I can push her body before her own orgasm would take her even if I had refused her. I now knew she liked just a little pain with her anal sex, just as I now knew that Meagan's eyes gave away her feeling now.

Just before she fell asleep last night her eyes held warmth in them, a glow almost, even a hint of contentment as though what I had her doing and made her do, she had found what she was looking for. My thoughts were interrupted when she stirred, stretched and opened her eyes. I read genuine warmth in them now and when she noticed me awake quickly went to kneel on the bed, I caught her under her arm and twisted.

Meagan landed on her back next to me and I rolled onto her. She giggled her legs automatically opened for me, her arms around my neck.

"Good morning my Master, how may I please you?"

For a moment I couldn't speak, finally telling her she had a captivating smile and she should use it more often, again that smile grew bigger as she nodded. I gently slapped her thigh and her arms left my neck also noticing her disappointment when me and my morning wood left to go to the toilet. Meagan knew her morning tasks so I left her to it as I showered and shaved, both of us joining Cara in the guest room at the same time.

"Would it be a silly question if I ask if you both eventually slept well?"

Meagan blushed took a sideways glance at me and when she thought I wasn't looking nodded at Cara, who's own cheeks went a little red as well. Again we had a bed picnic it was as Meagan was collecting things together.

"You know what's going to happen now?"

Cara nodded her face unreadable but her eyes gave a glimmer of fear before they settle on my chest.

"It's time for me to pay for damaging the body you own."

The dishes crashed to the floor, we both looked. Meagan stood motionless by the bed, the shock on her face giving away why she had dropped the dishes.

"Please Master my sister is hurting, adding to her pain will damage her even more."

Cara shot her a look then returned her gaze to my chest, her shoulders slumped, this was as she feared before she asked Meagan to leave, at least until her punishment was over, now she felt she would have to endure more because of Meagan trying to help.

I held out a hand towards Cara, her face now crimson accepted it and I helped her off the bed, looking towards Meagan and instructing her to clean up the mess and meet us in the play room. By the time she had arrived at the play room, I had adjusted the straps on one of the frames and was already in the process of securing Cara into it.

"You will put a ball gag on and kneel in the centre of the room, when I want you to talk I will tell you, until then be silent and learn what will happen if you damage my body."

Placing a ball gag on Cara who by now was resigned to what was going to happen. Her head moved close to the frame and the final strap went around the back of her head and locked into position on the frame. There was no preamble, Cara knew what to expect since she had been here before, Meagan simply had to watch and learn. Unhooking a paddle from the wall I gave her ass five swipes, her ass now a deep red the shape of the paddle clearly visible on her skin, highlighted by the redness around it, Cara's hands gripped the frame her knuckles white with the effort of hanging on.

Her instincts were to avoid the next blow, her training kept her steady and she waited, ready for me to continue. With each swipe a strangled yelp would escape from behind the gag. Putting the paddle down I picked up the flogger and ten swipes went across her tits, thin lines of red quickly appeared her nipples became hard and she winced when they felt the sting of a swipe or the drawing back of the flogger as I drew ready to administer another swipe. Tears of pain ran down her face, when I put the flogger down to again pick up the paddle, this time my attention went to the back of her thighs.

Once again I put the paddle down and picked up the flogger, my attention now on her hips and pubic bone, avoiding her ribs and the knife wound at all cost and still watching Meagan out of the corner of my eye. Kneeling in the centre of the room tears freely rolled down her cheeks wincing every time the paddle or the flogger connected with her sister's body. After twenty minutes of repeating the same system of strokes to Cara's body I stopped and un-strapped her. She collapsed into my arms and I carried her to the guest room, telling Meagan that she was to follow and not to remove the gag.

The most comfortable position I could find for Cara was on her side, I then told Meagan to get some cream from the draw and carefully apply it to her sister. I left to get showered and changed, once dressed I looked in on them, Meagan was just finishing her tasks.

"You may remove the gag now. I have to go into work, clean the play room and help your sister should she need it."

I took her silence for insolence and waited just a second longer than I would have done if it had been Cara. Meagan removed the gag while looking at me. Her eyes were soft almost resigned to what she had just witnessed. She thanked me and I left for work.

My first task on my return was to check Cara wound, apply more antiseptic to the wound area and put on a new dressing to the area before taping it to her. The paddle marks that were still visible on her ass and thighs, her tits and pubic area had all but recovered from the flogger. Meagan returned to the guest room with drinks and as we talked I asked if Cara was well enough to join us at the dinner table tonight. Meagan panicked, I hadn't mentioned anything about dinner when I came in, and so she hadn't even prepared anything.

"Yes Master I would be honored, may I ask if I am the guest or the table?"

Meagan became even more confused with this conversation and her suspicions grew when I told Cara she was going to be the table and both she and her sister were to get dinner ready while I changed out of my suit and showered. The confusion became more intense when a beaming Cara thanked me and without even asking flung her good arm around me and hugged me. I detached myself and left to get a shower, hiding a smile when I watched Cara grab Meagan's hand and said.

"Come on we don't have much time, we don't do this nearly often enough."

I took a slow shower, mostly because I needed it but also to give the girl's time to get dinner ready. Once out and dry I headed for the play room, everything was clean and in its place. Now armed with a few toys I headed for the dining room, lying on the table was Cara her cheeks already flush with anticipation, bowls of sliced fruit and thick cream on the table alongside her. Meagan knelt on the floor next to the table her eyes glazed, my nostrils picked up there scent as soon as I entered the room, her sister must have gone into great detail when she explained the last time we did this.

"Slave I forgot the lube for your sisters ass, please supply the lube required."

Cara's legs instantly opened, Meagan's face took on one of pure hunger now, this was the first time she was allowed to return intimacy to Cara since she had came here, and Meagan was off the floor Cara's legs on her shoulders and her head between her legs within seconds. Her head lurched back the veins in her neck again stood proud and she gasped, I sat next to Cara waiting for her to come back to me.

"Oh fuck, Master, that feels so good."

Smiling I dipped a strawberry into the bowl of cream and fed it to her. Eventually Meagan came up for air and announced that her task was complete, the flush of Cara's neck and chest area seemed to agree with her statement. I switched on the vibrator and pushed it into her ass, Cara expelled air as I did.

"For the duration this Slave is the table her ass is out of bounds, this Slave has two other holes we can use and since you are our guest you get to use this as well."

Both girls giggled as I tossed Meagan a strap on, she smiled as she held the gift I had just given her in her hand and adjusted the straps. Her eyes glazed, the redness of her cheeks had now covered almost all the top half of her body, Meagan's nipples giving away her excitement. I fed Cara another strawberry as Meagan continued to adjust the straps, finally satisfied she removed it and placed it next to Cara.

"As a guest at this table I allow you the honor of going first."

Trembling with anticipation Meagan picked up a strawberry dipped it into the cream lifted it to her mouth and slowly bit into the end. It was probably one of the most erotic things I've seen in some time, she was feeling exactly what Cara had felt the first time we played this game, she was a kid in a candy store so many things to taste and not sure where to start. I looked down at Cara and she winked at me, she must have read my thoughts.

Meagan watched as Cara opened her legs wide again, her already bloated pussy lips now moist and glistened in the lights the vibrator in her ass already keeping Cara on a high. She watched Meagan for a moment longer, recognized the signs and braced herself as Meagan took the half eaten strawberry and pushed it into her pussy then removed it and devoured it in the same motion. The spell was broken then.

Her sister held onto one of her thighs the other hand now knuckles deep in the cream as she scooped some out and practically buried her hand into Cara's pussy. Her body arched and she hissed then moaned as Meagan then went in after the cream, determined to suck every last drop out. As her body again relaxed onto the table Cara opened her eyes and smiled at me, her good hand held Meagan between her thighs a soft groan escaped her lips, her eyes fluttered momentarily and then closed as the sensation slowly built within her body.

I wanted to hold Cara's orgasm back as long as possible figuring what Meagan was doing to her it wouldn't take long; it was time to give her a distraction. I grabbed Cara's hair and dragged her the half foot to the tables edge her eyes shot open, arousal now replaced with panic, when her shoulders now touched the edge of the table I tilted her head back, she now realized what I was doing and opened her mouth wide and I slid my cock into it. Meagan scurried up the table and again went after her cream and cum covered pussy.

Poor Cara was in torment now, the vibrator assaulted her ass, the groans and slurping noises coming from Meagan left me in no doubt that she was enjoying herself down there and judging by the sounds emanating from Cara even with a mouth full of cock she was now oh so close. It was time to push her over the edge now, I smiled as I thought about the times we have played this game, and my poor Cara had difficulty walking the morning after.

My own orgasm was close, Cara sensed this and intensified her tongue action. It was time to crank Cara up another notch, not satisfied with just needing her tits and held her nipples between finger and thumb and pulled, twisting them slightly as I did. Her body instinctively arched to lessen the pain, the groan of pleasure giving away her minds thoughts on the matter. Suddenly her whole body almost lifted off the table sending me over the edge and coming into Cara's mouth at the same time, by now I started to worry about her stitches as her orgasm ripped through her, soaking Meagan in the process.

For her part Meagan did her best to lap up her sisters juices, eventually raising her head a look of total satisfaction on her face. I then watched her shimmy into the strap on and without any subtlety at all entered Cara and proceeded to fuck the life out of her. I dipped another piece of fruit into the cream and fed it to Meagan, the cat did indeed have the cream, and as I turned my attention to Cara's nipple with my mouth I felt her hand on my cock as gently as she could moving the skin back and forth.

For close to an hour we took it in turn to fuck, suck and drag every possible orgasm we could out of Cara, her poor body was a mess of cum, sweat, cream and the biggest smile I had seen on her in a while. Even I had to concede it may not be a good idea to push her damaged body too far and anyway I honestly didn't think she had another orgasm in her. I carried her back to the guest room, she was asleep before her body touched the bed.

Meagan followed me into our room telling her to help her sister with a shower in the morning, I didn't think any of us were in a fit state to even stand let alone sit in the shower at this moment in time. I sure I heard a "yes Master." Pass her lips before her head got to the pillow and sleep stole her from me. The days that followed became more routine, I had allowed the guest and dinner game as a way for Cara to quickly ease the pain I had put her body through.

Now was a time of convalescents and I was glad Meagan was around to help her sister, they always seemed to be deep in chat when I came home and soon the routine of the house became more balanced, but the day of Meagan's departure was looming. I had thought about using the game again and making Meagan the table, dismissing that idea almost instantly, she was a guest and was going to be treated as one. Cara was now walking around the house more and more, her stitches had taken well and I was relieved that our game had not made things worse.

Both of the girls hated today, Meagan was to return to her unit ready for deployment and I could see it in both their eyes, neither of them wanted this day to come, as for me I had grown attached to her but my continued efforts had to be to Cara, she was and always will be my only Slave. That was the agreement we had made the day she walked into my house and placed her side arm between us, although we both knew it wasn't the agreement that kept us as we were, we were comfortable with each other, we felt even then that we didn't need anyone else.

At four o'clock, both the girls hugged on the porch and said their tearful farewells and I drove Meagan back to camp. Cara and I knew we would miss her, she had grown on us and did it sneakily, she was able for the first time to really be herself and we both watched as day after day her submissive side to a Master grew and now the year long wait would begin before Cara and I set about polishing this little diamond that some Master would be proud of.

The one agreement I was happy to allow was the girls writing to each other while she was on her tour. It would do both of them good to stay in touch and hopefully give Meagan some grounding and a realization that she had it in her to come home. We had put our flag on the front porch with Meagan helping us and it wouldn't even come down to be replaced with a newer one until her return. *******

The phone rang Cara looked at it thinking it may be work, her face twisted in frustration that she may have to go out, and then she looked towards me as I picked it up.

"Evening Luke."

"Hi Joe, this is late even for you, what's up?"

"I'm just pulling up outside can you two put some clothes on I will be there shortly."

This had to be serious my brother never came to my house unannounced yet he was almost at the front door before calling. Telling Cara who was outside and to dress she nodded and dashed off to the bedroom, I simply grabbed some shorts opened the door and he walked in as Cara came out of the bedroom in a t-shirt and slacks, she smiled and looked at me.

I nodded and her smile grew even bigger, she ran across the room and flung herself at him wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He wasn't going anywhere until he gave her a kiss and a hug. They held each other and he kissed her cheek as he carried her to the couch, Cara releasing her hold on him when she was settled, he said.

"When are you finally going to see sense and leave this bum and come live with me?"

Cara laughed this had been a game these two played every time they met. I sat back knowing her reply.

"Careful Mr., this man is mine. You do know I could just shoot you and get away with it?"

Joe laughed, shrugged his shoulders and got down on one knee, held her hand and kissed it.

"Forgive me princess."

They hugged and Joe sat on the chair next to Cara. His face became more serious, both of us noticed instantly and waited for him to continue.

"I have a friend."

My heart sank. This had to do with Meagan. I knew what Joe's job was within the military and now realized why he was here unannounced and so late in the evening. Cara opened her mouth to say something I waved at her to stop.

"This friend got herself into some trouble with a few of her own friends, they had a disagreement with some of the locals and things got heated."

Joe refused to look at either of us as he recounted his self rehearsed story.

"My friend was outnumbered and called on some more of her friends to help. The locals knew my friend would call out for help and did all they could to make sure my friend's group would suffer badly before any more of her friends arrived."

By now Joe was wringing his hands. Cara leaned over and held them, her tiny hands no match for his, yet Cara's reassuring contact between them was enough, Joe looked up at her and she smiled, gently squeezing his hand urging him to continue.

"The argument with the locals lasted close to an hour before any of her friends could get there."

Joe looked at Cara and then to me, breathed deeply, inwardly making a decision that could get him into a great deal of trouble with his bosses if anyone found out what he was about to say, dropping all pretence now he continued.

"We were lucky. We got satellite feed through almost as soon as the call came in. Meagan's team were hopelessly outnumbered, she called in artillery. Meagan put the shells down on the front porch and still the locals kept coming, once there ammunition ran out it was hand to hand. She's going to get a medal for this one bro."

I didn't care about the medals both Cara and I were on the edge of our seats listening to every word my brother spoke.

"By the time the rescue team arrived Meagan's unit were close to exhausted but they held out Luke. The room they were hold up in looked like a slaughter house but they are all alive."

Cara was in tears. Joe put his arm around her and held her tight, I knew my brother, there was more.

"What's happened to Meagan?"

Joe slowly pulled away from Cara, as he did she looked closely a deep fear grew within her, now dreading any words he may say.

markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers