Meagan's Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers

"The locals knew time was running out, they gave it one last push, that's when she was wounded, they missed anything vital and she refused to let her own people cover for her."

There was a gentle sob from Cara as she listened to this, her memories still clear from some months ago. Joe continued to recount that the rescue team and medics secured the area only then did she stand down long enough to be seen too. Joe took a deep breath and I sensed he was close to finishing recounting his tale.

"The medics patched her up ready for transport. But she refused any form of pain killers while she was still in the area."

He looked directly at me now.

"She gave the medic an answer that he put in his report. I read that report."

At first we barely heard Cara as her eyes wandered from Joe's face to the rug, her eyes glazed as her mind cast itself back to many conversations that Cara and Meagan had as she convalesced, yet she managed to single out one sentence that would have stuck with her throughout all of this.

"She'll be ok, she was taught by Master."

Joe turned to look at her in surprise. His mouth was open as he looked closely at Cara, then to me.

"So she is one of yours?"

I didn't say anything, clearly seeing this annoyed him; he then looked towards Cara, her eyes still on the rug. The silence waking her from her thoughts she looked at Joe.

"You're his?"

Cara nodded almost knowing what Joe was about to say next.

"And now he has another one, did you agree to this?"

Her hands gripped his tighter and her eyes seemed to soften as she looked directly at him.

"Your brother is my Master, just as Meagan is now my sister. I had hoped in the two years that we have known each other you would have seen what your brother has been able to do for me and hopefully Meagan."

Joe's face was now stone. Cara held onto him tighter and his features again softened, finally shrugging his shoulders and standing, Cara stood with him and hugged him as all three of us walked to the door.

"She's due back with her unit in a couple of weeks; I will let you know more when I get confirmation."

We both thanked him and Cara again hugged him before he walked towards his car, just to stop on the lawn to turn and look at Cara.

"Remember princess when your bored of that bum let me know."

Cara smiled and then knelt beside me on the porch the palms of her hands coming to rest on her thighs. Joe watched as she assumed a submissive pose. Her face looked sad as she noticed his features harden again. She stayed like that until his car turned and disappeared down the block. I sat on the step, looking out towards the lawn.

"You have always known he's loved you since the first time you two met."

"Yes Master."

My throat tightened as my mind decided what to say. My whole body screamed in rebellion over my decision. But I had to do something, my brother loved Cara so much and although he often hinted, had never come right out and said he hated our lifestyle. I had to give Cara the choice, to even say nothing as though what just happened between them didn't happen would insult us all.

"I could give you to him if you wish it, perhaps some day you may come to love him as deeply as he loves you."

It was sometime before she spoke. I didn't push her for an answer, just sat with her watching the sprinklers start their evening soaking of the lawn.

"I love him as I would a brother, I understand he loves me, but my need for pain would complicate any relationship we could have, finally I would resent that and hate waking everyday drowning in love with no pain to sharpen the love he could give me."

Cara paused, causing me to look at her. Her eyes were sad as she fully came to understand that what she took for harmless hugs and kisses she would give a brother over the years. Joe had taken to mean more and then she smiled and her eyes softened again as she said.

"My life changed in the bar that night you gave me your card. I found and love that man and the added bonus; he came to be my Master. I can't leave unless you push me out and even then I could not go to Joe."

There was so much for us both to think about and later talk about. But for now it was time to shake Cara away from the mood she was close to plunging head first into.

"I believe you know the rules on Slaves wearing clothes. Since our guest has gone you are now in violation of it. Go to the play room I wish to see a butt plug inside you when I get there."

Cara was up off the floor, her t-shirt off before she had even gone through the front door. I shudder to think if there where any neighbors watching. It had been a strange year, all starting off with that phone call from Jake. Even in the few short days that Meagan was with us she seemed to, fit.

Neither one of us was looking to expand on our family yet she had been the perfect sister for Cara. I suppose the fact they both were capable of killing me with one hand may have something to do with it and that thought alone made me smile and realize just how interesting life can be. When both girls asked if they could write to each other while Meagan was away should have given me an inkling of an idea, it was seeing how emotional Cara got when she found out about Meagan finally nailed it for me.

These two were sisters on every level now and when Meagan handed primary roll back to Cara before she left was simply reinforcing there bonds. Tonight, I was going spend time with Cara in the play room, perhaps tomorrow I will talk to her about what we are going to do with Meagan when she gets back. Part of me had realized I knew the answer I was just wondering how Cara was going to make me believe it was my idea all along. Slaves like Cara and Meagan can be so much fun and judging by what's happened over the last year, never a dull moment.

*******

The sun shone for Meagan's return, Cara had been on pins and needles since she woke, and even now as we stood at the base watching the plane land she was just as bad. These two were sisters and that bond had subliminally remained all through the year apart. The families around us waiting for there loved ones to disembark was interesting to watch and reminded me so much of the times I had waited for my brother's return.

It was he who managed to swing Cara and I our passes since we weren't officially related to Meagan we shouldn't be here, a word or two in the right ear from him got us our passes two days before her return and sent Cara into another euphoria attack. Now the doors of the plane opened and as the troops left the plane a band started playing, families surged forward towards the cordon trying to spot there loved ones. I watched Cara clench and un-clench her hands desperate to move from her seat.

She let out a tiny yelp and I looked over towards the plane. Meagan was talking to another soldier as they descended the planes stairs. She looked remarkably well and I must admit rather sexy in her uniform. As they both set foot on the tarmac a scream from a woman amongst the crowed made the soldier look up and his face lit up with a smile, he gave Meagan a salute and dashed towards the woman, lifting her off the ground and swinging her around as though she was of no weight at all.

I tapped Cara on the shoulder, she had been given strict instruction from me before we left the house and I was curious to see the outcome. Cara almost leapt out of her seat and walked fifteen paces from me and stopped. From now on it was down to Meagan, Cara was not permitted to say anything or make herself known to Meagan in any other way. By now she had finished watching the soldier with the woman and chatted to a few other men and women as they came off the plane, all passed a few words with her, saluted her and left to join there families.

With the last of her group away she started to wander away from the crowds. She must have gone about twenty paces and then stopped, looked over her shoulders and into the crowd for a moment and then shrugged and started to walk again. Two more paces and again she stopped and this time fully turned to look more closely at the steadily thinning crowd.

Things happened rather fast after that. Meagan spotted Cara and gave a shriek that had one or two of her fellow soldiers look towards her as she dashed back across the tarmac practically crashing into Cara as she stood her ground in the embrace stakes. Both chatted for a moment and Cara nodded over towards where I was sitting, she kissed Cara square on the lips and walked over to me. I stood and motioned to her that she was to walk with me. Meagan walked along side me Cara fell in behind us.

"Your absence as been felt within this family, your sister has been worried."

I watched out of the corner of my eye as she smiled. She knew what I meant.

"It is nice that my sister shared her cares with you and I read this in the letters we exchanged. Our letters to each other was a source of inspiration to me I thank you for allowing it."

"Your sister and I have talked. I told you from the very beginning that I would let you go when your training was complete, you understood this."

Meagan nodded her head and said. "Yes I remember that conversation. I had hoped with the improvement you saw before my departure you would reconsider. I know that the bonds I have with my sister are strong, if you send me away I will miss her very much."

"When do you wish to continue your training?"

"I have administration duties tonight, my leave starts tomorrow for two months."

"Are you damaged in any way?"

She broke her stride and I sensed her hesitancy in answering.

"Yes, I am. I have a wound that is healing and I should be given the all clear in two weeks."

"You feel I should respect this and deny you the play room?"

"You are my Master; I deny you nothing this body is yours regardless of my wounds. I tried to bring it back in one piece for you. I failed I have to be punished for failing you."

By now Cara took her place next to Meagan. I knew it was mean of me to continue along these lines. Cara knew what I was going to say we had discussed this at great length, none of us noticed it, it just crept up on us and with the girls becoming so intermeshed in each others lives now, perhaps it was just a natural progression for us all, I had posed the question of her having a sister. Cara leapt onto my lap, kissed me and then cried.

"I may be the Master here, but in our family, we all have a voice, Cara and I would like you to become a real part of our family and not just in name alone. We understand you have a career and both stand by it as I would expect you to support Cara's, you have until tomorrow to decide."

The girls quickly looked at each other, Cara nodded and Meagan screamed throwing herself onto me at the same time. At first she buried her head into my neck saying thank you so many times that they seemed to flow together. No longer satisfied with that she kissed me, I wrapped my arms tightly around holding onto her tighter, her boots dangling a few inches off the ground.

"Hey LT, you have got to get a room ma'am."

We both looked over and there stood all the troops under her command and there wives with smiles on their faces.

markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers