Meagan's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
A New Home Away From Home.
1.4k words
3.98
14.4k
12

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers

All characters are at least 18 years of age

Chapter 3 – A New Home Away From Home!!!

OR – I Was Never Taught This By My Folks

Sure enough Meagan was their white girl Big Black Cock fuck slut every day after school and all night - she LOVED it. Her inner Cougar was being fed all the young hard HUGE cocks she could have ever dreamed of and she was really getting into being a slut for Big Black Cocks. The immediate contrast of their almost coal black cock against her pure white skin made her pussy wet and made her NEED them even more every time.

After the first week the guys took her to a tattoo parlor and got her three Queen of Spades tattoos - A medium sized one clearly visible on the upper globe of each breast where there was no way to hide them EVER, every one knowing that how revealing her blouses were the entire school would see her new tats - And a HUGE one from just above her clit to about 3 inches below her navel. Just below her navel were tattooed the words BLACK OWNED WHITE GIRL SLUT on the top line and the next line reading OWNED BY - OWNED DATE - Then followed by all 3 boys' names with Marcus' name first in the biggest lettering and the date she moved into their crib a week ago as her OWNED DATE - The tattoos were just as permanent as she was being Black Owned now.

The following week as soon as the final bell sounded at 3:45pm she was back at the crib, stripped naked and fucking HER BOYS three Big Black Cocks by 4:05pm. However that Monday she was a tad late getting back to the crib as she had stopped by the library first to get what she jokingly called some "SELF HELP" books. Marcus looked at her with a puzzled look on his face asking what kind of help – Meagan reached up with one hand slowly stroking his cock then picked up the first book and showed him the title - "Advanced Sword Swallowing Techniques For Beginners." She and Marcus both laughed as she also licked and kissed the tip of his hard cock.

"If I do anything I want to make sure I do it right and do a COMPLETE JOB!"

By Tuesday night she had completed her Crash Course on Sword Swallowing and called all three of HER BOYS to the center of the main room. Once she got down onto her knees she looked at Deshawn saying,

"Come on Baby Boy – You're first – Slide that Big Black Cock down my throat. Don't you dare stop – I expect every inch of that Black Magic!"

When Deshawn got started he hesitated so Meagan reached around grabbing his ass cheeks and pulled him hard til his balls were resting on her chin. She had also read some books on how to "exercise" her throat muscles. She immediately went to work sucking and massaging the entire length of Deshawn's Big Black Cock til in less than 5 minutes he was grunting and moaning as 4-6 huge jets of his Nigga cum were being launched down Meagan's throat.

'DAMN white girl – where'd you learn dat? You gotta do dat again real soon bitch!"

Crooking her right index finger in a come hither movement toward Tyrell til he finally was directly in front of her – She grabbed his cock and engulfed it. As her throat muscles began their trained swallowing motions more and more of Tyrell's cock disappeared down her throat. Once his balls were tight against her chin – Meagan began her magic throat dance along the entire length of Tyrell's Big Black Cock. Just like Deshawn before him, in less than 5 minutes Tyrell was moaning and calling Meagan all sorts of Nigga ghetto slang names that she would have to ask later what they meant. His hand gripped her head as his cock started erupting 5 then 6 then 7 then finally 8 HUGE ropes of Nigga cum straight down her throat. As Tyrell pulled his Big Black Cock free from Meagan's mouth she looked up smiling at him. He smiled too but fell back onto his butt as his legs had turned to jello after cumming so damn hard.

"Ahh yes – The best for last. Marcus you may OWN this white girl Black Cock Slut – But after this I'm gonna OWN every inch of your Big Black Cock. Get over here Nigga and I mean NOW!"

Needless to say after what he had just seen Marcus wasted no time getting in front of kneeling Meagan. Meagan used both hands to stroke up and down the entire length of Marcus' cock occasionally using just the tip of her tongue to dart out to lick and tease the head.

"Baby you're MUGH THICKER than Deshawn and Tyrell. BUT I'm gonna take every damn beautiful black inch down my throat no matter what. You may have to help me once I get to the thickest part near the base. Just grab my head with both hands and face fuck me if you have too. I GOTTA HAVE ALL OF IT – understand."

Marcus was a little dumb founded as Meagan had swallowed all of the first 13 inches his 16 inch cock. Meagan grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled hard trying to force the remainder into her stretched wide mouth but couldn't get the last 3 inches to budge past her lips since he was so damn thick at the base – So Marcus took his cue to "help". He roughly grabbed her head and literally started to skull fuck her. Megan looked up wide eyed encouraging Marcus to slam his cock all the way down her throat til he was balls deep in her throat. Tears were smearing her mascara but finally Marcus had his swollen balls snugly against Meagan's chin. Keeping her eyes locked with his, Meagan began a slow bobbing motion on his cock, as her pace picked up, she would release then fully engulf more and more of his cock.

Finally she would pull it completely free then slam her face down all the way til his balls were slapping her chin again– 4 or 5 times in a row just to prove her point hat she does in fact OWN his cock now. She pulled free one last time,

"I want all your Nigga cum – half in my throat – the rest all over my face and tits – MARK ME AS YOURS NIGGA!"

Then she slammed the entire length back down her throat and started her magic throat muscle dance along the entire length. Marcus grabbed her head and kept fucking hard down her throat til he began yelling out ,

"Here it come slut – You gotta take it all bitch!"

After the first 4 jets shot down her throat Marcus pulled his throbbing cock from her mouth and hand stroked the rest of his load all over Meagan's face and tits – 8 more ropes of thick heavy cum. Meagan had her reward all over her face and tits for successfully completing the job right! And shed proved she does indeed OWN Marcus' Big Black Cock now!

Every day 4-5 new guys showed up - They were members of Marcus' crew - He told her to"service them"and she immediately BAREBACK fucked each and every one of them with her mouth, pussy & ass making sure she did exactly what her OWNER told her to do. Marcus then would have each of them take her at the same time. He told her it was her warm up training for her Gang Bang this weekend. Then he would just laugh, smile and watch. Of course in doing so Marcus' Big Black Cock stayed rock hard and he made sure he got her mouth, pussy and ass after his crew finished.

*****

I know this chapter was short – But it still covered some important ground in my "education & evolution" as well as also had some good sexy stuff in it don't you think. Again I promise it keeps getting better from here on. Marcus promised me he wouldn't leave out any of the good stuff. So please read on and remember to vote OK! There's lots more a coming. Love you guys and gals!

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers