Mean Girls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finished, she tightened the rope a little more which caused John to yelp.

"It hurts!"

"You think this hurts, just wait till later." She said.

With an added bit of sadistic pleasure, she took hold of the rope and pulled it just a little tighter. John winced as he felt the rope dig deeper into his overstretched ball sack.

Next, Buffy retrieved a small silver hammer from her stash under the couch and placed it between John's legs.

John tried to pull his knees together for protection but Buffy's expert bindings made that impossible.

"OH MY GOD, please, please...NO!" he cried.

Buffy smiled as she patted John's balls gently.

"Don't worry little man I have a lot more planned for these babies. It's gonna be so much fun hearing you scream."

John watched with horror as Buffy walked over to her desk and pick up his cell phone.

"Oh please what are you going to do with that."

Buffy just laughed as she stepped in front of the couch and started snapping off a bunch of pictures with his cell phone.

"Please don't take any pictures of me like this."

"Sit still, I'm getting some really great shots of your small little wiener. These pictures will come in handy later."

John started blushing as he tried to guess what she meant by, "Come in handy." Tears filled his eyes as he imagined Buffy sending his pictures to his friends and family or posting them all over the internet.

Buffy put the cell phone down, picked up a short piece of thin rope and tightly tied it around the base of John's now hard cock.

"This will help keep you nice and hard while we play some more." Buffy announced.

OH GOD, please no more pictures and please don't show them to anyone...I'll do whatever you want...I promise."

Buffy patted John's purple cock head and chuckled, "Oh don't worry little man, you'll do that anyway...and I'll show them to whoever I want! Now let's see, I need a little something else for these next few shots."

John trembled as he resigned himself to this incredibly humiliating fate and prayed silently, that it would end soon.

Just then Tiffany emerged from the bedroom with a black box and handed it to her lover. She could hardly wait to see the look on the little perverts face when he realized what this was.

The little man wasn't the usual type of male they liked to play with, weak and non-threatening as he was; it was his own fault for what he had done so he had to pay. Tiffany thought to her self. And pay dearly.

"Good choice," Buffy said."This should keep our little man out of trouble."

While Buffy sorted through the box of various barbed stainless steel rings, Tiffany untied Johns cock and dug her pink nails into his purple cock head until he lost his small erection.

Buffy soon picked just the right ring sizes to fit his small cock. She forced his semi-flaccid cock into the barbed chastity device and then brought the rings together down his shaft and around his ball sack locking them securely in place with a stainless steel padlock.

John watched as Buffy's blood red nails expertly captured then encased his cock in the evil looking device. His poor dick was no longer his property. Bitter tears began to well up in his eyes as the full impact of what was being done to him sunk in. Everything was being taken away from him and by the look on Buffy's face she was enjoying every minute of it.

While Buffy took her time placing the sinister device on John's abused cock, Tiffany grabbed a bottle of pills from her drug stash and quietly left their apartment with John's keys and made her way to his apartment.

Upon entering she lit a cigarette and began searching his small apartment. She soon located his checkbook, credit cards and car title then sat at his desk and made a few phone calls.

"Yes, this is Mrs. John Fields and I need to place a lock on both my husband's checking accounts and credit cards. Yes, I'll hold." She said confidently as she blew plumbs of smoke in the air and flicked the ashes on the carpet.

"Yes, I want to protect our accounts from identity theft and I'd also like a courtesy call every time anyone attempts to use these accounts. The account numbers are ..."

In just an hour, Tiffany had made several phone calls arranging to have John's car sold his door locks changed, his mail rerouted and his cable and phone disconnected. Phase one of their revenge had been accomplished.

"Now for the fun stuff." Tiffany said to herself as she walked into John's bathroom and opened his medicine cabinet. It looked to her like he was a bit of a health nut by all the vitamins he had, she'd make sure to use that against him. A little more searching and she found what she was looking for, a full bottle of blood pressure medicine. She opened the bottle and dumped its contents down the toilet, replacing the pills with the ones she brought with her. "This should really fuck him up."

Next, before leaving she walked into his kitchen and opened his refrigerator and found a fresh container of soy milk. "Just as I thought, a real health nut." She said to herself, as she opened the container and poured the remaining pills into it...

"Stand up, Buffy ordered after releasing John from his bonds. Now listen carefully, pervert, there's no way you can remove this device without our help. If you try, the razor sharp barbs imbedded in the steel rings will cut into your balls and you'll probably bleed to death. Just get used to wearing this, it's designed to keep you from reaching a full erection no matter how aroused you get. Now turn around and grab your ankles."

John reluctantly turned his naked backside to Buffy raising his butt high in the air as he grabbed his ankles as ordered.

"Hmmm, your asshole looks un-touched, have you ever been fucked in you ass?" Buffy demanded.

"Nnnn ... NO! Never." John protested.

"Good, good. I so love a virgin asshole. Once we're done with it, you'll be begging to have this little guy stuffed 24/7."

"PLEASE ... Oh please I'm not ... Not my ass ...I'm not GAY!" John sobbed.

"Please, why are you doing this. I said I'd never spy on you again, just let me go." John begged as bitter tears flowed down his face.

Just then Tiffany entered the apartment and gave Buffy a knowing wink. "It's all done lover." She said with a broad smile.

"Aww, did I miss anything? Look's like our little man is upset."

"He'll be ok, he's just getting used to the new accessory I installed. Buffy said with a proud smile.

"Now get dressed, Buffy commanded and from now on you will address us as Ms. Buffy or Ms. Tiffany, do you understand?"

"Yes ... Ms. Buffy." John replied as he dressed himself and prepared to leave.

"One more thing," Buffy barked. "Be at the 5th Street Storage locker number 26 by 9am tomorrow morning sharp. Now get the fuck out of here!"

Mean Girls

Chapter Three.

By Spicewriter55@yahoo.com

Within just a few months an urban legend began to quietly spread about two beautiful coeds who were known only as Mean Girls. It was said they trolled the city preying on the rich and powerful with the promise of sex only to ensnare their victims in a world of blackmail, financial ruin and slavery.

The rumors eventually reached the high office of the Chief of Police Roy Masters. But he refused to investigate such unsubstantiated claims with the excuse that no one had ever found any evidence or come forward with a complaint. Little did anyone know, Police Chief Masters had already been introduced to the Mean Girls in a most terrible way.

***

The dark smoky booth of a seedy back alley bar seemed a bit extreme. But the pudgy 50 year old man had finally promised to meet the young sexy woman he knew only as Tiffany.

She had asked him out twice since there chance meeting outside police headquarters. But so far he had managed to resist her advances for fear of scandal or worse, his wife finding out. But there was something about her last phone call, something about her choice of words that encouraged the veteran policeman to ignore his gut feeling and throw caution out the door.

"I've always been attracted to powerful older men, Roy," her sultry voice said over the phone. "I want to see you again, tonight."

Roy could hardly believe what he was hearing, one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen was throwing herself at him, how could he keep saying no.

"Well...You see it's...Complicated," He confessed to her in a hushed voice. "I mean I want to see you too, but...I'm...I'm married." There he'd said it, now he waited, waited for her to hang up or yell obscenities at him.

"Oh, silly I know, I saw your ring," Tiffany said. "Don't worry, I have the perfect place in mind, we can have a few drinks and discuss the possibilities without fear of being seen and who knows, you might even get lucky."

A half dozen strong drinks later the highly intoxicate Chief of police was shoved into the back of a dark sedan. "Try not to attract any attention," Tiffany told Buffy as she slid in next to her latest victim.

"I know what to do," Buffy answered sharply. "I've done this a few times before you know,"

The Chief was suddenly confused by his new surroundings but before he could protest Tiffany smothered him with passionate embraces and constant attention. Several times she reached down and grabbed his crotch while moving her face in close to his as if wanting to kiss him.

Roy would obediently part his lips and close his eyes in anticipation of tasting her pink lips only to be disappointed by her pulling back just at the right moments. "Oh, honey, you're so handsome." Tiffany softly cooed in his ear, as she intimately wrapped her arms around his sweaty neck.

Roy's heart fluttered, enjoying the sensation of Tiffany's firm breasts and hard nipples as she squeezed up against his flesh. He sighed, trying to cast out all fears that this was just a dream brought on by too much alcohol.

Weaving through darkened streets and alleys, Buffy took every precaution making sure they weren't being followed. She drove slowly giving Tiffany ample time to ply her devious skills.

"We'll be there soon," Buffy whispered to her partner as she peered at her from the rearview mirror.

"Good, just a few more minutes and our little man will be as helpless as a baby." Tiffany giggled.

Tiffany turned her attention back to Roy and placed her hands on either side of his balding head. She gazed deeply into his eyes and whispered to him.

"Do you want to kiss me, Roy?" Tiffany asked. "Does my little man want a kiss?"

"Yessss ...Please," Roy desperately blurted out, giving in to the growing tidal wave of emotion he felt for her.

The pathetic fat pig was now putty in her hands, she thought. A steely heartless rage built up inside her as she coolly prepared herself for what she was about to do.

Tiffany's fingers moved to Roy's blushing cheeks and guided his face closer to her pink pouting lips.

"Close your eyes and think only of me." Tiffany cooed.

With that, Roy closed his eyes and raised his head to meet her parting lips and nodded "yes" with lustful certainty.

"Hey...!" Roy yelled, his eyes snapping open to a sharp stinging pain that pierced his neck just below his ear. "What did you doooo"

Seconds later Tiffany pushed Roy's lifeless body to the floor, pulling the empty syringe from his neck.

"Ok baby," Tiffany said to Buffy. "He's all ours."

Later that evening, the third most powerful man in city government awoke and found himself helplessly restrained by his own handcuffs to a steel pillar.

What had he gotten himself into he thought as he surveyed his surroundings. While he continued to sober up, he soon became aware of a cold draft and realized for the first time that he was naked.

He frantically searched for answers in the dimly lit room and soon focused on an area with several spotlights and video cameras strategically place around a large wooden chair loaded with leather straps, metal hooks and clear plastic hoses. Just outside the circle of bright lights he became aware of a woman standing just a few feet away from him.

The full figured woman was dressed in a black and red latex nurses outfit that barely contained her ample breasts. Her red hair was done up in a ponytail and it slowly swished back and forth as she moved in closer to him all the while tapping a menacing looking black wand against her thigh high vinyl boots. Her sinister attire was made even more striking by her choice of make up which was applied in shades of black and blood red.

"Well, I see our little piggy has finally decided to join us," Buffy finally spoke.

"Who the hell are YOU!" Roy demanded. "And where the hell is Tiffany, what have you done with her."

"Rule number one," Buffy hissed. "You will only speak when spoken to, and you will address me as Ms. Buffy."

"FUCK YOU," Roy yelled back in defiance.

"That's fuck you Ms. Buffy," Buffy calmly answered back as she placed her wand up against Roy's penis and pushed a hidden button with her index finger.

"CRACK!"

"Ahh," Roy screamed and fell into convulsions as 50,000 volts of electricity ran up the length of his cock and throughout his body.

"I've found," Buffy said after Roy stopped screaming. "That certain types of persuasive techniques applied to a man's pride and joy get the best results, don't you little piggy."

"Nnnn...No more," Roy pleaded. "I have a heart condition, you'll kill me."

"Well then I guess you better follow instructions." Buffy said as she calmly walked back to the center of the room and began unbuckling the straps on the chair.

As Roy struggled to recover from the horrific shock Ms. Buffy had applied to his manhood, he couldn't help but wonder if the chair she was preparing was meant for him.

Suddenly out of the corner of his eye he noticed a woman walking out of the shadows dragging a large black canvas bag. She too was dressed in a black gothic style nurses outfit complete with matching thigh high PVC boots and nurses cap. He watched with growing anxiety as she positioned the heavy black duffle bag next to the chair opened it and fished out a strange looking item and began to walk towards him.

It took his confused mind a few seconds to recognize that it was Tiffany who now stood towering over him. The gorgeous blond slowly circled his restrained body and glared down in obvious disgust.

"What's the matter, Roy," she sneered down at him. "Not the evening you had hoped for?'

Roy gathered his courage once more and mustered his best official sounding voice. "Let me go NOW and I'll see to it you both end up in a cell together."

"What and spoil our little party," she said. "No...I don't think so." She laughed as she stopped directly in front of him and shoved the mysterious item she was holding next to his face.

"Know what this is Roy?" She demanded.

Roy hadn't seen one before, but, based upon some of the twisted stories he had heard around the station, he was pretty sure it was a butt plug and worse, a large studded butt plug covered with deep veins and large ridges.

As desperation set in Roy still hoped he could talk his way out before things got any worse for him.

"Please, Tiffany, don't do this," He begged. "I thought...You and I...I mean..."

"You think I'd let a fat pig like you get anywhere near me." Tiffany spat back.

While watching their little drama play on, Buffy donned a pair of black latex gloves and handed Tiffany a pair as well. She retrieved a large jar of something from the black bag and handed it to Tiffany who began smearing thick black paste all over the 8 inch studded plug.

"I'm just dying to see how far we can get this up your ass," Tiffany giggled. "Aren't you?"

"NOoo...Oh please...SHIT...Don't...Do this!" he begged as pure panic began to take him over.

Buffy took the greasy butt plug and secured it to brackets on the chairs seat. She motioned to Tiffany to release their captive from his cuffs and push him towards the chair.

"Too late for that little man, now get your fat ass over here and sit on this NOW! Or I promise you it will get a LOT WORSE!"

The look on Tiffany's face made him shiver as she release him from the eye hook and pushed his naked body towards the chair.

Roy desperately searched for a way out but he knew he couldn't get far before one or both women overpowered him.

Roy began shaking as he approached the ominous looking chair, then pause just a few feet away. "Don't make me do this!"

Tiffany stepped back and placed the head of her wand against his ball sack. "Do you need a little persuasion," She sneered.

Roy stared at the impossibly large butt plug but reluctantly turned and faced Tiffany then cautiously lined his ass hole up with the slippery butt plug and slowly started to impale himself on it.

"Faster, piggy, we haven't got all night!" Buffy chuckled as she watched Roy wince while lowering himself onto the plug.

Roy groaned, "OH FUCK...SHIT...GOD DAMN!" as he felt the plugs polished steel studs and heavy black rings worm their way up his virgin ass into his most intimate area..."DAMN IT ...please...Its starting to itch...and...and burn!"

"Make sure the cameras are turned on, Tiffany, we don't want to miss a single moment of this." Buffy said to her lover.

Sweat began to run down the chief's bloated face as both the pain and humiliation of what he was being forced to do while being video taped sank in.

"Damn, can you imagine how much money these tapes will be worth?" Tiffany giggled out loud"

Roy moaned again as he tried to lower himself further onto the nasty Butt plug, "Oh please ...Please don't make me go any further..This fuckin hurts! I promise, I won't press charges."

Buffy motioned Tiffany to come closer and guided her hands on to Roy's shoulders and said softly in her ear, "Straddle him, lock your legs around his middle and place all your weight on him."

Roy's breathing became ragged as he felt the full weight of Tiffany begin to press down on him. "NOoo Please I can't take this anymore,it's TOO...BBBig!"

Buffy laughed again, "Oh poor little piggy doesn't want to play anymore? I can guarantee after a few weeks of this in your ass, you will beg to have your ass stuffed! Now SHUT THE FUCK UP and take your punishment!"

Before Roy could protest, Tiffany raised herself up and plopped her full weight down with all her might.

Roy was taken totally by surprise. The weight from above forced him to sit down on the chair. It happened so fast. One moment the butt plug had just barely started to part his tight hole, and the next moment it plunged deep into him and locked itself into place.

"Ohh...SHIT! Roy screamed again...Its tearing me apart."

Tiffany threw her arms around the suffering chief's head forcing his face in to her breasts and held her position enjoying Roy's wild gyrations while muffling his screams of pain.

"By the way little piggy." Buffy sneered. "The stuff Tiffany coated your new best friend with contains among other things Black Tar Heroine. By next week you'll be an addict as well as ...other things." Buffy said with a hint of mischief in her voice.

End Chapters: One - Three.

12