Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

Brad felt a twinge of guilt and nothing more. He was BMOC and currently dated the hottest chick on campus.

Melissa must never find out about this or she'll bust my balls. He thought to himself with a slight shudder or fear.

**********************************

...FOUR HOURS LATER.

April quickly removed her lit books from her locker continually looking over her shoulder. A female acquaintance of hers had warned her that Red had quite recently been asking around regarding her whereabouts and the short, chubby girl knew that this wasn't good news. She'd decided to beat a hasty retreat realizing that Red probably knew about her tryst with Brad.

She hit the back stairwell fully intending to exit the school by a fire exit that had a broken alarm on the door. As she was half running down the stairs, April was met by a phalanx of six cheerleaders running up the stairs towards her. Her heart nearly leaped into her throat until she realized that Red was not amongst them.

Suddenly the books were slapped from her hands and April found herself shoved violently barely catching the railing to keep from falling down the stairs. She was undated with the ambient noise of teen chatter amongst the girl as they continued on their way. Her books and notes were scattered everywhere and as she stooped over to pick them up, Red kneeled down in front of her retrieving the girl's purse. April's heart actually skipped a beat as she found herself starring at the apex-predator of Maplewood High.

"You're April right?"

The chubby girl didn't know how to answer the most popular girl in school who was standing right in front of her starring daggers into her trembling frame.

"Fucking scared shitless right?" Red casually open Aprils purse removing her driver's license and smirking.

"I'm really sorry-I don't know what-?"

"Shut up bitch." Red was reading the license and she followed this up by rifling through April's purse. She tossed out a few items as the girl stood silent. Chap Stick, numerous coloring pencils, some tampons which she flung into the girl's face ...and a magnum condom.

"Nice to see that you play safe April." She suddenly shoved the purse into the girl's chest almost knocking her over.

"Bathroom." April realized that she wasn't alone as her arms were grabbed at the armpit and she was drug across the hall into the girl's restroom by the squad.

Inside the rest room, April found herself surrounded by six cheerleaders enclosed in a circle with Red.

"Honestly, I just want to hear you admit to fucking my man and I don't want any stuttering shit or begging bitch. I just want you to tell me the fucking truth. Can you do that whore?" April simply shook her head.

"Answer me cunt!!" Red screamed as she viciously slapped the frightened girl. The other teens in the restroom nervously laughed while a few had their camera phones out.

"Y-Yes!" The girl sputtered out holding her cheek.

Red stared at the short, stubby girl before her almost dumbfounded. She grabbed the girl by her black t-shirt and jerked her back and forth for a few seconds as the girl screamed. One of the cheerleaders actually grabbed Red's shoulder to stop the apparent throttling going on before their eyes.

"Don't fucking touch me bitch!!!" Red snarled at her teammate before turning her attention back to April.

"I want to-I wanna do some REALLY FUCKED UP SHIT to you right now April."

"Please-I'm sorry Red. He just- I hoped that you wouldn't find out." The girl pleaded as she watched the head cheerleader fidget around in front of her.

"Really?" Red motioned towards a stall as one of the girls pushed the rickety door open while she placed the condom on one of the restroom sinks. April shuddered as Red opened the small utility closet in the restroom and pulled a janitor's wet floor cone from its confines. Before she could consider the purpose she heard the toilet seat in the stall directly behind her loudly raised and found herself yanked backward. She bumped into the toilet seat and fell into a sitting position in the commode with a splash of dirty toilet water. She was in shock not knowing what was next as the other cheer leaders exited the restroom leaving her alone with Red. April considered pleading for mercy, but the icy demeanor of the head cheer leader gave her pause.

Red took a good look at her competition sizing her up as she placed the cone in front of the stall while motioning the frightened girl to come out. April cautiously approached the redhead who leaned against one of the sink.

"Strip." Red casually ordered.

"What?" April was shocked and before she could utter another word she was struck in the eye with a closed fist toppling her over onto the dirty tile floor. Red was on her in a minute mounting the teen's torso and hammering five or six strikes into the girl's cheek.

The other cheerleaders were outside the door congregating in front of the rest room entrance talking loudly and texting to mask the sounds of carnage coming from within. Every now and then when a girl would walk up to the entrance, the girls would tell them that it was out of service with a menacing demeanor.

April stood battered and nude watching as Red cautiously unrolled the extra-large condom over the tip of the yellow cone. She followed this up by reaching into April's purse and pouring a small packet of tobasco sauce liberally onto the top of the cone. April noticed the way the redhead covered the entire tip of the cone with the sauce and said nothing while Red meticulously washed her hands clean.

Red gathered up the girl's clothing into a nice neat bundle and placed it on top of the stall seat directly in front of the cone. She carefully sat down on top of April's clothing watching the shivering nude girl the whole time.

"He must really love those fat titties huh?" She asked the battered girl with a black-eye and bruised cheek. Red sat opened legged on the toilet seat starring into the girl's eyes knowing the fear she was eliciting and secretly becoming sopping wet between the legs.

"Have a seat on that cone."

April looked down at the cone covered with a condom and a packet full of hot sauce before looking back to her tormentor with pleading eyes.

"In your diseased snatch or up your crummy asshole, I don't care which." Red said casually as she pulled a pack of cigarettes from April's purse.

"Y-Yes Red." She watched the redhead light up one of her cigarettes and turned her attention back towards her victim.

April squatted over the cone and slowly embedded the top of the cone into her snatch. The tobasco immediately took affect irritating and burning the insides and despite the pain, she refused to cry out.

"You have a high tolerance for pain. That's good April, real good." Red sat another five minutes watching the girl sweat it out on top of the cone.

"So, tell me all about it April. I want every dirty detail of how you fucked my boyfriend so hard his cock was soft when I got my hands on it." Red leaned back and took a long drag on the cigarette as the crying fat girl recounted the horrific details of her encounter with Bradford Tucker that fateful morning in the art class mobile.

"Sounds like you had a shit day girlfriend." Red puffed on the cigarette as she rolled her cheer panties down along with her underwear. April watched through agonized tear soaked eyes as Red rubbed her clean shaven snatch seemingly getting off to a silent orgasm.

Red followed this up by urinating on the girl's folded clothing under the well-formed derriere.

"I know this seems pretty fucked up April and part of me just wants to hold you close and soothe your pain." She stood and tossed the soaking clothing in front of the girl as she walked a circle around the distressed teen.

"Know this April; you're going to have to suffer a little more today. But I promise you that Brad's punishment will be EPIC compared to what you endure girlfriend."

"Yes Red, I-uh I'm sorry I ever saw Brad."

"I know baby girl. I know how much regret you're feeling right now." She emphasized her point by pushing down on the girl's shoulders causing the teen to scream shrilly in pain.

"Now babe, I want you to lean forward keeping that cone embedded in you holiest of holy's and pick up your clothing. Then, keeping that cone intact, I want you to put those piss soaked clothes under your arm and leave this bathroom. If you disobey me, I'm going to well-give you a ride home, understand?"

April sobbed loudly as she followed Red's orders to the letter.

"April?"

"Yes Red?"

"Don't worry, you're going to be there when Brad gets his, I promise you okay?"

"Okay."

"I want you to walk slowly off of the campus and I'll call you later." Red watched the nude girl exit the restroom slowly to a ton of astonished yells and catcalls as she put her cigarette out in the sink.

April managed to make it to the front door of the schools followed by a crowd before she collapsed in a raging panic attack. She would spend a night in the psyche ward of the general hospital.

Her distraught, sobbing mother would promise to home school her.

**********************************

To be continued.

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers
12