Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

"Uh, well I uh...I just need a favor really and it's REALLY not that BIG of a DEAL HUMBERT. Red's being fuckin silly about all of this and we just need to get past things is all. If you could just like, uh HELP ME get her off my back I'd really appreciate it." Humbert took note of the stupid expression on her face.

"Are you trying to fuck me in the ass again?" There was a sustained silence in the room as she fumbled for a less offensive way to answer the question.

"Yep, uh yes, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE BEFORE HUMBERT!! I don't wanna DO IT this time HONEST!!" She'd jumped up forgetting that she was bottomless and grabbed his shoulders.

"IT'D ONLY BE LIKE FIVE MINUTES TOPS...I SWEAR HUMBERT, just do me this one favor PLEASE?!!" He didn't know what came over him but he just started laughing.

"Will you do it, will you help me?"

He stopped laughing and looked her dead in the eye for effect.

"Fuck no."

"But you said that if I sucked you dick..." Her face was starting to break as he scratched his head and absentmindedly rubbed his cock.

"...that I would hear you out. Nothing more, nothing less bitch." She cupped her hand to her mouth in horror.

"But you've got to help me." She whispered as he shook his head silently disagreeing with her. She began sobbing loudly and he took it in remembering when she'd enjoyed his despair no so long ago. She realized that he was enjoying her pain and stifled her crying looking pulling her dress loosely around her body as she scanned the floor for her panties. She noticed a bulky object sticking out from under the bed and Humbert was distracted putting his PlayStation back on his dresser.

She pulled out what appeared to be a pistol, but what was in fact a simple pellet gun.

"You shot me."

"What bitch?" He turned seeing the pellet gun in her hand and couldn't help but laugh in her face. She stared at the weapon and him weighing it in her hand as a new feeling welled up in her chest.

"Mother-Fucker..." She pointed the weapon at him and began littering him with the simple pellets as he grabbed some bedding attempting to block the non-lethal shots.

"YOU FUCKING SHOT ME ASSHOLE!! YOU SHOT ME IN THE FUCKING ASS!!" Rage took over as she pounced on him still bottomless and attempted to pistol whip him with the toy actually breaking the handle on the weapon and spilling pellets all over his floor.

"HEY, HEY, HEY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON UP HERE?!!" Humbert's father suddenly burst into the room un-expectantly getting an eyeful of Leslie's wide butt and perfect peach of a snatch while she was sprawled out on top of his son. He was stunned for a moment before grabbing the girl around the waist and pulling her off of his kid. He ground his own hard cock against her ass under the pretense of separating the fighting teens and received an elbow to the gut as she pointed at a bloodied Humbert.

"Humbert-FUCKING-JENKINS, listen up motherfucker and listen GOOD!! I'm going to DESTROY YOUR ASS BOY!! You HEAR ME faggot?!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING DES-TROY YOU!!" She was breathing heavily and quite a sight with the mascara running down her face.

"Hey you kids need to work things out, a little fighting is normal between couples you know?" Harry couldn't believe what a stud his son had turned out to be.

"Out of my way nimrod!" Leslie elbowed him as she ran down the stairs and out of the house leaving her panties behind. Moments later, her car could be heard speeding off into the dusk of the afternoon.

"You okay son? You wanna talk about it or something?" He was hoping to get some dirty details from his son.

"Nope, I'm cool dad...Everything's cool and I don't think you'll be seeing her around here anymore." Harry felt a pang of regret when he heard that sad news.

He'd secretly jacked off seven times to Leslie since she'd darkened his doorstep nearly a week ago. Humbert could see his father's star falling and leaned over retrieving the panties which he tossed to his parent.

"Damn son, you sure you ain't gonna miss Leslie?" He noticed the crotch of the canary yellow panties was damp and resisted the urge to sniff them in front of his son.

"You know dad, the other day I met this blonde with tits as BIG as your HEAD." Harry's eyes widened as he swelled with pride that his only son Humbert Jenkins was ...a STUD.

To be continued.

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood and one of the Cheerleaders will Fall as Karma continues to catch up with her.

*****

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers