Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take that fucking top off, I'm tired of looking at that shit." She dropped his cock from her mouth and quickly removed her tattered beige top. Now she was completely nude in that roadside field and watched as he shed the rest of his clothing as well. It seemed like the outside world had ceased to exist.

"Ride it bitch." Leslie carefully climbed into his lap and positioned his member at her entrance before slowly sinking down and taking his full length. She began to grind her hips watching the junction where their bodies connected and looking into his eyes for some sort of approval. She cautiously encircled him with her arms as she began bouncing on his crotch. She moaned looking at him with dead eyes as she felt his fingers cupping her buttocks.

"That feels so good slut." She had learned to use her hips in a way that made him involuntarily react and he responded reclining on the cold earth and let her ride him how ever she liked. Leslie planted her palms flat on his chest and worked her hips back and forth as hard as she could putting as much pressure on his cock as she could muster.

Finally, they both came at the same time.

She sat there on top of him with his member deep inside her body looking at him in a strange troubled manner. He could feel her intentionally tensing up around him milking him for whatever was left in his body.

Shortly she disengaged from his body crawling off his pelvis to sit beside the panting nerd and drawing her knees up into her chest. Her gaze wandered around the field and onto the horizon line as she could see dawn approaching. Gathering himself, Humbert pulled himself up into a sitting position opposite Leslie as he fished around in the disturbed grass for his pants. She silently watched him pull on his pants and sit beside her quietly.

"I was a virgin too." He offered as she scratched her head and pulled some clumps of dirt from her tousled brown locks.

"That night, when you guys asked. I was a virgin."

"Well, Red fixed that didn't she?" Leslie replied.

"She was my first anal experience. You, well you are technically my first actual fuck." He just wanted her to know for some reason. His words were not lost on her and she looked at him with wet eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Me too Leslie."

"No, I mean for everything. I'm sorry for messing up your life and you know, raping you. I was a piece of shit and you uh, deserved better." She was sincere and reflecting on her actions. Her nude state no longer mattered as she watched him slowly rise.

"Yeah, I know Leslie." There was ringing somewhere in the brush and Humbert walked off into the foliage.

"Humbert?" She was relieved when he returned with her phone. He gingerly offered the phone with its cracked screen to its owner. She looked at the screen seeing that the call was from Red and disconnected the call.

"So what do we do now?" She didn't know what the future held and looked at his body shilloetted against the rising sun.

"Now, I go to jail for a crime I did commit." He sounded melancholy and hadn't noticed her pulling her tattered top back over her torso.

"No, I wouldn't, I won't talk about this-ever." She had found her skirt and was having a little bit of difficulty pulling it up over her hips.

"Pretty humiliating huh?" She'd found her panties but they were too torn to even try putting back on.

"That's not what I mean. I'm just sorry about everything that happened. We had no right Humbert. What we did-What "I" did was evil."

"Well I'm no better than you now." They didn't speak after that for a long while.

"Come on Humbert, I'll take you home." She tried to touch his shoulder but he brushed her hand away.

"I will get myself home if you don't mind." He had found his ripped up t-shirt and subsequently given up on putting the article tossing it.

"Come on, we're probably ten miles away from your house. I don't mind taking you home." She reasoned as he turned to her after retrieving his damaged glasses. He began walking towards the highway with the intent of hitching home.

"Leslie you can do whatever you want but I would like you to forget about me okay? I really don't want anything to do with you anymore and you can take that however you like. Call the cops; tell Red, whatever ...JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He was suddenly clipped by a speeding vehicle and sent flying like a ragdoll to the asphalt a bloody mess.

"HUMBERT!!" Leslie screamed running towards his crumpled up body.

To be continued.

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood and one of the Cheerleaders will Fall as Karma continues to catch up with her.