Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 14

Story Info
Patty finds out what Red is all about-and so does Coach!!!
15.7k words
4.39
26.3k
17

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,976 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

*****

Sheriff Reed was troubled having ventured deep into unknown territory. The red flannel shirt did not seem to match the beige corduroys or hiking boots on his feet. He'd changed clothes several times after rushing home. The middle-aged lawman had become a wreck after sending hundreds of texts practically begging Leslie to respond. He'd continued replaying their afternoon tryst over again in his head regretting the crass question that he believed was the cause of the rift between them. He was desperate to patch things up with his daughter's best friend. Ever since her terse response and subsequent hang up in his face; the sheriff had been unable to function. Leslie had changed his bleak daily outlook with her voracious seduction of him capturing his attention almost to the exclusion of all else. He'd been sitting at his desk blankly staring at a ton of paperwork completely befuddled when he'd received the text that made his heart skip a beat.

Red, his daughter was already suspicious leaving the stern, granite law man worried that she'd eventually figure out what was afoot, but he was caught up in the moment only able to think about the next time he'd sleep with Leslie. He'd unbuttoned and buttoned his collar several times before just leaving it open figuring his teen queen would find it attractive. Reed prided himself on his no-nonsense approach to everything citing the tough mantra as the key to his and his daughter's success. They were two of a kind unique to the small town and his daughter seemed poised to take his life lessons even further. He found her iron grip on the cheerleading squad impressive and a little frightening at the same time. Red texted him right after Leslie informing the good Sheriff there would be a lady's night only at the homestead advising him to make himself scarce with his "new girlfriend".

He couldn't help his excitement as each successive encounter with Leslie had become successively addictive. It was like trying to tame a wild animal in bed until he proved unable to continue at which point she would simply leave without question or comment. He wondered if perhaps he should try to be more personable and engage in some sort of pillow talk. Sheriff Reed couldn't help himself knowing the insanity of boyish thoughts about a girl young enough to be his daughter. It harkened back to his own high school days as an angry bully unable to "close the deal" with his female peers. It was chance and a gender rivalry that brought him together with Red's mother, Wendy. She joked about both of them being the only ginger kids at the school at that time. Wendy was initially aloof and indifferent to his overtures before finally acquiescing to a date with the condition that he never darken her door again afterwards. The resultant date was a series of verbal back and forth that left him mentally drained and unprepared when the wildcat decided against her own interests to sleep with him anyway. Sheriff Reed shuddered remembering that the muscular woman mounted him refusing to remove her top after losing her skirt; she rode him the entire time intermittently slapping his hands away from her large breasts.

Leslie was so much different than Red's perpetually angry mother so selfish that she refused to even nurse her infant daughter. He didn't want to rock the boat knowing Wendy's motherhood was the result of a moment of psychotic selfishness and a tampered condom. He'd just wanted to slow his over active wife down enough to realize what they had together. The robust athlete envisioned herself an Olympic athlete and nothing was going to stop that even though she couldn't bring herself to abort the life growing in her stomach. Sheriff Reed wondered if it would be so bad having a second child with someone who could stomach being in the same room with him for over five minutes. She was eighteen, legal in the eyes of the law and he'd be damned what anyone though even his own daughter. Leslie was one awesome fuck and a show stopping beauty with no equal. Any man would be proud to have her as his woman.

"What the fuck's wrong with me?" The question bubbled up from his subconscious as the doorbell rang as if on cue.

Before his mind could answer, the sheriff was suddenly faced with the imminent face to face with his hookup after their terse exchange. He was flush with emotion tightening his belt a few times and checking his appearance in the mirror as the bell continued ringing. He buttoned and unbuttoned his collar before finally acknowledging the doorbell. He slapped on an abundance of cologne before making it to the door only to be disappointed when he found the wrong girl on the other side of the door.

"Hello Sheriff Reed; Red told us to be here when she pulled up." He couldn't recall the teen's name before realizing his daughter never really had her over to the house. She was a platinum blonde he'd seen in the cheerleading during games. Two other girls were walking towards the steps as his face fell realizing Leslie wasn't amongst them.

"Yeah, sure."

"Sheriff?" He noticed the girl was attractive enough but had a pronounced overbite.

"What is it?"

"Didn't Red tell you we were coming over?" He noticed the slight imperfections of the other two smiling girls walking up his steps. Two brunettes, one with a little bit of a double chin and the other a little extra around the waist. Looking at them revealed much about his daughter's strategy in staffing the cheerleading squad. She wanted the girls to be just attractive enough to pass the muster, but with minor imperfections not readily noticeable to accentuate her own beauty. He began to wonder how Leslie managed to get a place on the squad considering his daughter's sensibilities.

"Sheriff?" It was the same girl looking up into his stone features.

"What?"

"Uhm, didn't Red tell you we were coming over?"

"Would you like to wait outside for my fucking daughter or do you want to come in and have a seat, kid?" It was immediately apparent that he was indeed Red's father. The two other teens giggled at the exchange floating past the burly, rough floating past the burly, roughhewn man into the home.

"Sorry, sheriff." The girl mumbled.

He ignored her looking past his stoop at a few cars pulling up to the gate bordering his property. Leslie's car was not amongst them adding to his mounting frustration. Sheriff Reed wondered if perhaps the attractive brunette was playing games with him. He began to chafe at the thought of babysitting a bunch of girls whipping out his phone to dial up his daughter.

"Yes Daddy?"

"Where are you Melissa; your friends are here, shouldn't you be?!!"

"Relax, I ordered a fucking pizza daddy; Leslie should be there to help you anyway." His heart skipped a beat at the sound of her name.

"Leslie?"

"Yeah, she's copiloting this thing with me tonight; want me to call her up?" He could hear that she was driving, piquing his curiosity.

"What are you doing; are you on your way here?" Another girl was let into his home by a member of the cheerleading squad.

"Side mission."

"WHAT?!!" He was puzzled at her answer.

"Laters!!" Red quickly hung up in his face as he did a doubletake at the phone while his ears were inundated with the endless drone of teenage girl chatter. He began to puff up with volcanic anger considering sending all the girls' home when he noticed his front door wide open. Some of the girls appeared alarmed as he stomped over with the intent of slamming his door shut.

"Slamming the door in my face?" Leslie was suddenly standing before him with her arm outstretched palming the thick oak of his front door.

"Uh, Leslie?" His face involuntarily twisted with emotion at the sight of the sight of her.

"That's my name daddy; there's some drinks in my car, Sheriff." He stood there a moment taking her all in before shuffling off to her car where he found several two-liter sodas along with a bottle of gin some awestruck store clerk had probably given her without question. He was reeling from her attire for the impromptu pajama party. Her torso was covered with a skin-tight white t-shirt emblazoned with a logo that read "Gold Dimes" while her lower half was shamelessly half covered with some gold colored "booty shorts" that had the appearance of underwear accentuating her wide hips while calling attention to her camel toe. A pair of matching wedge sandals matching her shorts adorned her feet. Sheriff Reed's ego screamed at him as he lugged the bags of soda back into his home finding that Leslie was already holding court in his living room.

All the girls had brought pillows and some bedding and were herded into a classic semi-circle around Leslie. He paused eyes trained downward on the golden shorts covering her wide, juicy looking butt as he noticed the hard-tan lines from her underwear peeking out for the world to see. His tumescence reacted with a painful steady pulse as the middle-aged father burned a hole in Leslie's backside.

"Oh, let me help you with that Sheriff." His gaze drifted back up finding Leslie glancing at his actions approvingly.

"Uhm, yeah." The other girls giggled at his stupefied behavior with most failing to notice the reason. Sheriff Reed took silent note of the difference between Leslie and the other girls. She appeared older than her years in comparison matched only by his daughter and one other girl he'd seen at the games whose name escaped him at the moment. The doorbell rang again causing some momentary indecision about following his muse or answering the door.

"Get the door, dummy." The cheerleaders laughed again making him feel like an idiot for behaving like an awkward teenager as he begrudgingly threw open the front door finding Patty standing there in a track suit.

"Hello Sir." There was something strange in the thin girl's tone as she walked into his home with her hands stuffed in her pockets.

Leslie was making herself at home in his open kitchen and this took precedence over whatever was going on with this girl in front of him. The stunning brunette was in the process of opening a beer as he carried the bags behind the counter. He took the opportunity to close the distance between them reaching around her to confiscate the brew. Leslie smirked as his crotch bumped against her butt.

"Looks like I may have bought too much; I'm going to put some of these under the counter." She snagged a bottle bending over at the waist to open the under counter. Sheriff Reed's eyes nearly popped out of his head as more of her rounded butt emerged from the bottoms of her shorts. More of her sensuous tan lines was revealed as the shorts became wedged into the crack of her ass.

"Fuh-Fuck." He whispered taking a luscious cheek into his left palm squeezing hard.

"Hand me another bottle." His trembling hand fumbled the bottle into her grasp while his other fondled the gap between her legs finding it moist.

His mitt-like hands dug under the cotton material of her shorts squeezing to his heart's content. He gasped realizing that his lovely muse wasn't wearing any panties as Leslie pivoted backwards bouncing her ass against his pelvis. Sheriff Reed had to dip his knees as he ground his crotch against her mound. Leslie proved her spot on the cheerleading squad by placing her fingertips on the linoleum tile floor. His head was almost on a swivel as he constantly looked back towards the cackling school girls in his living room. Leslie's rounded ass perfectly sandwiched his covered erection as he intensified dry humping her while a bead of sweat ran down his brow. He was contemplating whipping out his cock and impaling Leslie when the bell suddenly rang once more drawing a few stares in his direction.

"Shit." He could've killed the person on the other side of the door.

"Thanks for the help, daddy." Leslie straightened her back covertly giving his crotch a squeeze that gave him the indication that more was in the cards later. She ran her tongue lightly over her lips while his fingers dug into the cuff of her right buttock.

"Pizza's-here." Patty was standing in the kitchenette doorway with an odd look on her face. The lithe, athletic blonde took stock of the general position and closeness of the two people in front of her. She was adept at noticing little inconsistencies like the uncomfortable look on the sheriff's face and the strained material of Leslie's shorts.

"Money?" Patty noticed the relative calm of her student superior as she reached into the pocket of her best friend's father like she owned him. Before she could pontificate further, Leslie snagged her bicep turning her forcibly away from the kitchen while pulling the wedgie from her butt for Sheriff Reed's benefit. Patty looked up into the taller girl's features finding the slightest bit of emotional strain as she was shoved ever forward.

"Keep it moving bitch." Patty complied watching pensively as Leslie paid the flustered delivery boy before shoving the large boxes into her chest. Her mind was running laps trying to piece together everything she'd seen while serving the oblivious chattering magpies that made up the rest of the cheerleading squad.

"Patty."

"Yeah?" She found Leslie looking in her direction with a predator's gaze. There was this knowing, self-assured smirk on her face that made the lithe blonde uneasy.

"A word." Leslie meant for her subordinate to follow her as she walked down the hall stretching, running her fingers through her brown mane. She stopped at Red's room holding the door open for Patty to enter. Patty had never been inside Red's room before taking a few moments to look at the immaculately clean room and her case of trophies and assorted awards.

"What does she want from you?" Leslie reclined on her best friend's bed watching the nervous teen in front of her.

"Huh, what?!!" Leslie snickered when the girl jumped at the sound of her voice.

"It's just a question; do you know what she wants from you Patricia?" The affected teen noticed that Leslie reclined almost animal like on her friend's bed without a care in the world.

"What happened to you, Leslie?" The question seemed to pour from her lips without cautionary thought to the consequences.

"That's not what I asked you, bitch."

"Suh-sorry." Patty didn't know what to expect as Leslie slowly stood up in front of her until she found her gaze affixed to the woman's pneumatic chest. Leslie reached up grasping patty's shoulders turning her towards the mirror on Red's vanity table. Both girls stared at one another's reflections as Leslie rested her chin on patty's shoulder.

"Little girl, you always wanted to sit at the big kid's table and now all I see is your scrawny ass drowning in Red's shadow. You wanna be "The Shit" Patty; that what you think it's gonna be all about, bitch? Red is gonna eat you alive." Patty wanted to cry out and slap the taste out of her rival's mouth. There was this sense of dejavu' that was eating away at her.

"It's a little crowded in here, I'm going back to the living room." Leslie quickly reached up cupping her chin so tight that she could feel the girl's nails digging into the tender flesh.

"You really want to know what happened to me, bitch; I have a feeling you are about to find out." Leslie giggled mischievously as Patty wrenched her hand away bolting from the room. Leslie continued staring at her reflection checking her makeup as her friend's father appeared in the door with two glasses of soda. She glanced over in his direction with only her hazel eyes masking the disdain she felt for his boyish behavior.

"I thought you girls could use a drink; then I saw your friend running down the hallway." She turned making it obvious that she was looking directly at his crotch.

"Thanks daddy; just what I needed." She approached him reaching upwards to spill the contents of both glasses on her shirt drenching it completely.

"Leslie-what are you...?!!" His surprise was multiplied a hundred-fold as she peeled off her shirt revealing her full, spongy breasts. Her hard-tan lines were a factor above her waist as well as the wet shirt hung from her fist while she stared him down rolling the nipple of her other breast.

"I guess I'll just have to find something else to wear, won't I Sheriff?" his trembling hands shot out cupping her breasts only to be thwarted when she placed her wet shirt in them instead.

'Be a dear and throw that in the wash for me." His volcanic anger welled up as he chaffed at being made a plaything for a teenage girl's ego.

"Fucking tease!!" He snarled.

"But you love it, daddy." She'd opened Red's dresser tossing a few errant articles of clothing on her hard wood floor. He was on her in a minute roughly groping her breasts a man possessed before plunging his hand into her bottoms to find her virtue soaked.

"Oh fuck, you're so wet." His large fingers clumsily sought the entrance to her sex, squeezing and pursing her lower lips.

"Don't-you'll make me cum." Leslie arched her back pushing her ass into his burgeoning tumescence. She rolled and ground her wide hips into his crotch bringing the middle-aged man to the brink.

"LES-LET ME FUCK YOU!!" He was no longer able to contain himself tugging at her tight shorts down in an attempt to strip her nude. Leslie gasped and humped his probing fingers reveling in her feminine power.

"We can't."

"I'LL BE QUICK; PROMISE!!"

"There are people here; you want them to find us?" Despite her words, Leslie continued twerking her butt into his pelvis.

"Fuck them."

"Stop-No, we can't." His underwear was sticky with precum as he neared the precipice of his lust breathing hard into her lush, brown mane. His fingers were worked out of her bottoms as the nymph began fellating them wantonly.

"Wanna fuck you." He whimpered in her ear.

"No."

"HEY LESLIE; YOU DOWN HERE?!!" The voice of one of the cheerleaders was a few feet away from the door as the entwined couple quickly separated. Sheriff Reed went into a silent, tantrum pounding his fist into his thigh as Leslie slipped on a familiar t-shirt.

"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE; GO BACK TO THE LIVING ROOM, I'M JUST CHANGING CAUSE I SPILT SODA ON MY SHIRT!!" The cartoon character on the shirt was warped by the sheer size and strain of her large breasts creating minute tears in the fabric.

"You can't wear that; it's Red's favorite shirt." The shmoo had never been larger stretched to the limit by Leslie's bounty.

"So, what."

"It's her favorite shirt and you know that."

"So, what you're saying is that you don't want to eat my pussy later, right Sheriff?" He didn't have a response to her sly threat as she adjusted her bottoms before exiting the room. He wiped the sweat from his brow realizing that she'd been power tripping the entire time. The brunette bombshell had his number and there would be no turning back now. He picked up the errant clothing she'd tossed on his daughter's floor stuffing them back into the dresser. It was apparent moments later that something was occurring in his living room as he hurried there finding Patty pointing an accusatory finger at the rest of her teammates.

"WHO DID IT; WHICH ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES DID IT?!!"

The athletic blonde decided to take Leslie's obscure, roundabout advice and leave only to find two of her tires slashed. It was no secret that none of the cheerleaders liked Patty. One of the girls passed a pair of scissors to Leslie behind her back after being talked into the "prank" by the Co-Queen of Maplewood High.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,976 Followers