Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 17

Story Info
Red finds out how hard it is to be the Queen of Maplewood.
12.9k words
4.48
12.2k
14

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,979 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

The thin, lithe blonde was sporting a shiner, swollen bloodied nose and a cut lip. She was completely covered in leaves, grass and dirt from searching the underbrush on the side of the freeway searching for her phone which had been tossed over the railing by Red. She'd sustained numerous cuts and bruises when she lost her footing tumbling down the incline only to find that she had two bars of energy left on her phone. The frayed, embattled blonde dialed up her only friend in the world hoping against hope that she'd come get her from the middle of nowhere.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch." Chelsea commented as Patty sat glassy eyed beside her, war torn and ragged.

"No, don't, it's okay."

"Never could stand that ginger bitch; I always wanted to knock that smug look off her fucking face!! I'm beating the shit out of her as soon as I see that cunt!! I'm getting it all the way in on miss thang!!" Chelsea was ranting more to herself than anyone else in the car as she pushed the vehicle to its limits.

"Chel-Chelsea no, I'm okay, perfectly fine." Patty repeated revealing a bloodied chipped tooth.

"FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PATRICIA?!!" Antoinette chimed in from the backseat. The sixteen year old student had been sitting at a forty five degree angle staring at her friend in abject horror at her condition.

"It-It was all part of the plan, it's o-kay Antoinette; REALLY, I'M FINE, ALRIGHT?!!" Patty chirped up turning towards Chelsea's little sister.

"BULLSHIT!!" Chelsea added looking over at her shell shocked friend.

"Hurry up Chel, we gotta get her to a hospital; she has a concussion or something!!"

"Driving as fast as I can, shut the fuck up!!"

"SHE'S ALL-FUCKED UP CHEL!!" Antoinette screamed back at her older sister going into a panic.

"No, I'm just fine guys; take me over to my dad's cabin. I just need to get cleaned up, is all. I'll be as good as new, and it'll be like--."

"Nothing happened? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!! YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION, STUPID BITCH!!" Chelsea completed her friend's sentence owing to friendlier times when they were a sort of gender bent Abbott and Costello.

"Look, the shit's over and I just wanna get cleaned up; can you do that for me Chel? I don't want to go to a FUCKING HOSPITAL, ALRIGHT?!! I BEEN THROUGH A BUNCH OF SHIT OKAY?!! I-DON'T WANT PEOPLE INVOLVED!! I-I WANT TO GET CLEANED UP AND FUCKING FORGET ALL ABOUT IT, OKAAAAYY!!" Patty went into hysterics, shaking violently as the panic attack bloomed. Antoinette started yelling unintelligibly in the backseat in response to the scene in the front seat.

Chelsea slammed on the breaks making the car skid loudly to a stop in the lane leading back into Maplewood. She sat behind the wheel as other horns from adjacent cars assailed their vehicle along with some ambient shouting from other drivers. All of the girls sat looking out onto the freeway as other vehicles sped by still honking horns.

"Please Chelsea, just take me to the cabin so I can get cleaned up; that's all I want. We're best friends, right? Just help me get to the cabin so my family doesn't freak out; don't make it hard, I just need a few minutes to get it together."

"You're hurt." Antoinette whispered.

"It's okay, I did this to myself."

Chelsea slowly started the car continuing on past the hospital gritting her teeth as she did so against her own impulses. She glanced over at Patty sitting there looking like she'd been mauled by an animal. The petite blonde was a visual mess of abuse covered in bruises, scratches and welts. Her fingers tightened on the steering wheel as she looked in the rear view mirror at her little sister who was also doing a slow burn. Both girls wanted a piece of Melissa Reed aka Red in no uncertain terms. Patty seemed to sense the rising anger in the car looking over at her best friend in the world feeling the weight of the situation crash down upon her.

"I fucked up; I should have listened to you, but I didn't, Chelsea. You were right about everything, but it's gonna be okay. We can go our separate ways after we get to the cabin and I won't bother you anymore."

"Forget about that, let's just get you to the cabin."

"Yeah, but I just want you to know that she doesn't know you were there, that day."

"I don't care, I don't give two fucks."

"Please Chel, let it go; I need you to ignore this shit. It could get really bad for me if you don't." Chelsea could hear the desperation in her friend's voice as she softly begged just above a whisper.

"What's she got on you?"

"Everything."

Antoinette was bristling, so angry that she was using her feet to push herself backward into the cushions of the backseat. Everyone knew about Red the head cheerleader who was a monstrous bully anointed greatest bitch of all time by her peers. She couldn't take her eyes off of the back of Patty's blonde head noticing streaks of crimson intermingled with clumps of dirt. The thick, teen knew if she had a gun, she'd kill Red for sure. Back in Texas where their family originated from, they had a saying.

"Some people just need killing." Antoinette whispered as the car drove into the country darkness sparsely lit by the primitive street lighting that hadn't changed since the fifties.

************************************************************************************

"OPEN UP!!" Red banged and beat on the April's door and had been for almost twenty minutes getting more agitated when there was no response.

"Looking for somebody?" April appeared at the bottom of her short stoop dragging her tote and the bags she'd scored from the comic convention.

"Where you been, bitch?"

"Comic book convention." April held up her bags filled with nerd swag, smiling happily. Red stared at the stuff looking irritated and confused.

"Ewww, what is that?"

"Happily, out of your league Red; so why're you knocking on my door at this time of night, not that I'm disappointed? You do know my mother works nights, right?"

"I-I uhm; do I really need an excuse, bitch?" Red caught herself not wanting to admit that Leslie had upset her but noticing that April seemed to be somewhat disheveled as she took two steps up the stoop towards her.

"Of course not, bitch."

"What happened to you; looks like you were in a fight?"

"It's no big deal, some jealous little whore all up in her feelings. Nothing I can't handle, I can assure you, Red." April handed the auburn beauty her bags as she fished her house keys out of her immense cleavage unlocked her front door. She stole a glance at Red holding her bags waiting with a slight self-satisfied smirk on her face. Red noticed three light scratches on Aprils cheek furrowing her brow.

"Who put their hands on you April; we can go get that bitch right now if you want. I'd love to fuck somebody up tonight."

"Yeah, babe?"

"Of course, you're my friend."

"Friend, that's what I am to you, Red?" April casually took her bags back from the redhead as they walked cross the living room to her bedroom.

"What, something change while you were at the fucking comic book convention?"

"You tell me, girl you look like somebody's been up in your head. What's the deal, Red?" April pulled out two milkcrates that had been stacked vertically near her vanity table revealing her stash of horror magazines and comics. She poured her stash on the tabletop removing some cardboard 8 1/2 by 11 backers along with some plastic bags, keeping her back facing Red who looked kind of lost.

"You think that Patty bitch is gonna tell?"

"Who cares; I'll nuke her ass if she does and we both know that skank ain't saying shit." April glanced over at Red checking out her flawless body.

"I uhm, dropped her off out by the Maplewood Sign; out of town pretty much." Red noticed Patty's underwear hanging from the lampshade picking them up looking over at her evil protege. April walked over taking the white panties from Red looking at the crotch before turning them over revealing a Winnie Chan bear on the back.

"If you're so worried, why didn't you put a bullet in her head, bitch?" April took a sniff of the panties before looking up into the taller girl's troubled face.

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Don't tell me you're not Melissa; I-mean what the fuck have we been doing this whole time if we're not serious, huh? You so worried about that kid, go finish that shit up, whore. I'll still be here when you find your fucking balls, Red." April hissed out the words looking for something from the auburn redhead, biting her lower lip in anticipation.

The chubby, miscreant wasn't kept waiting as Red's palm collided with her face nearly knocking her senseless. Another slap followed hitting the other side of her face before Red grabbed her shoulders forcing April against the wall so hard that several hanging items fell to the floor. Red dug her fingers into the top of April's scalp using her other to roughly cup her chin turning her head at a forty five degree angle like she wanted to rip it from the girl's shoulders.

"I don't think I like your tone."

"Yeah, what're you gonna do about it?" April gasped with a psychotic grin looking up wild eyed into the redhead's beautiful face.

"I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP, BITCH!!" Red snarled animalistically, some of her spittle hitting April's rounded face.

"Promise?"

Her middle fingers were already caressing Red's mound as she was being threatened with bodily harm. Red looked down surprised as April's knuckle traced the clothed slit art her opening. The redhead glanced back up mouth agape as April aggressively reached around grabbing the perfect oval shaped globes of her much talked about ass. She took it one step further digging her nails into her butt cheeks pulling the auburn beauty tightly against her body.

April's lips pressed against hers, parting to allow her tongue to invade the auburn beauty's mouth. She found a willing participant as Red's leg rose allowing her knee to rub against the chubby blonde's crotch. April continued squeezing her luscious cheeks, groping and wantonly pinching to her heart's delight. Both girls made out in a wet display, mutually gratifying one another as Red cupped her cheek kissing her cohort passionately. The evil redhead suddenly stopped looking slightly confused before her fists were filled with April's blouse. The light cottony material was ripped apart right down the middle allowing the full figured sociopath's huge breasts to spill outward, her brassiere serving little more than a ceremonial function. Red found numerous hickeys and reddened spots all over her lover's chest that sparked some latent jealousy as she pinched and twisted the girl's erect nipples. April gasped letting one of her hands slip under Red's vintage t-shirt noticing the band Twisted Sister emblazoned on its surface. The redhead's own small, pert breasts were hidden behind what amounted to little more than a training bra as hungry fingers found a small nub to twist on making Red gasp and bite April's lower lip in faux retaliation.

Red was unprepared for the open handed slap to her rear that echoed off the walls of April's cramped bedroom, snarling as she responding pinching her massive left breast with her fist and twisting. She didn't know what to make of their coupling as April seemed to get off from the pain slapping her rear several times in succession until Red clawed into her throat choking the shorter woman. Undeterred, the Rubenesque misfit reached down grabbing the sides of Red's luscious thigh prompting her to push it harder against her sex, actually humping against it while still being restrained. The lustful grinding and little whimpers of pleasure were throwing the attractive beauty off, causing her to lower the shapely leg being used by her savant with rising candor. Aprils hands immediately went to the hem of her jean print jeggings peeling them down exposing the lower portion of the cheerleader's taut abdomen and the tiny misfit panties bought by the chubby blonde that matched her own. The Misfits logo slowly began to appear as April lost it slipping her hand inside onto Red's shaved mound in desperate skinship.

The dominant cheerleader nearly swooned as two greedy fingers traced her slit finding it dripping wet to the touch. April was infinitely skilled at delivering pleasure to her mentor having slept with her too many times to count at this point. A single finger curved up inside her tightened walls teasing the grooves there resulting in even more moisture as Red's strength fluctuated. This didn't sit well with the apex-predator of Maplewood high forcing her to angrily grab her charge's throat with both hands this time, squeezing and pressing down hard. No resistance was offered, only more of the same as slipped two more fingers inside curving them upward, essentially grabbing the shapely teen from the inside. April's blue expressive eyes rolled up into her head leaving the whites visible as if she were possessed. Her mouth began to gape open allowing her tongue to appear as she began to lose consciousness. Her free hand dropped from her huge tit unable to twist the nipple for her own dark pleasure. This choking, extended gasp erupted from deep in her bowels as April orgasmed so hard, her knees buckled.

"SHIT!!" Red snatched her hands back looking from them to April's reddened face, running mascara, drooling lips and all.

Red backed away knowing just how close she'd come to strangling her only remaining legitimate friend. She looked as if she were on the verge of tears about to apologize as April wiped the frothy spittle from her mouth bending over, coughing hard from the pain. Red nervously chewed on her nails not knowing what had come over her as April righted herself insanely grinning. She attempted to take a step back but found her wrist snagged, realizing April was stronger than she appeared. The redhead uncharacteristically cringed at the contact finding her lover creepy. She offered no resistance as April turned her facing the wall. Nothing on the planet was going to stop the chubby blonde from peeling those jeggings off. April squatted down easily considering her size focusing on revealing all as the beginnings of Red's small, pronounced waist appeared followed by the two coveted dimples just above her perfect, tear drop shaped derriere. She was an athletic girl toned and tight with sloping wide hips, gifted with perfectly proportioned legs that most of her fellow cheerleaders hated. Some of her peers jokingly referred to her as a terminator making sure to stay out of earshot.

April was breathing hard from her mouth at the distinct object of her lust, Red unknowingly had become a fetish for her obedient number two. Her thumbs dug into the under cuff spreading them apart revealing her front and back doors. Red pressed her palms flat on the wall littered with horror movie posters and indie band flyers April had collected from the telephone poles around the small town. There was no hiding how wet she was from attention she'd sought from her estranged boyfriend. Evidence of her need was literally running down her leg right in front of April's big blue eyes. The thick blonde caught it lapping up her inner thigh to the underside of her right cheek which she peppered with kisses. Red was wholly unprepared to have her lover's face buried between her cheeks licking away at her cunt like a starving animal. She was unprepared for the intoxicating waves of pleasure that shot electrically up her spine making her tongue appear to lick the Nightmare on Elm Street poster hanging there. April began sucking and nipping at her cheeks making a nasty, saliva covered mess of both. Both girls got caught up in the heat of the moment whining and gasping with the chubby blonde twirling her tongue on her lover's backdoor, rimming her. This was too much sending Red over the edge as she struggled to cum without alerting April. Something inside made it feel like a defeat and she couldn't give up another win after fighting and losing verbally to Leslie.

She felt the other girl's hands slowly gliding up her body finding the inside of her t-shirt which was stripped away and tossed aside making Red nude from midthigh up. April handled her rounded thighs turning her evil sponsor about so that she could look at her face. Red didn't no what to say or do next as she watched the followed the woman's glance up and down her body, visually luxuriating in her pale nudity. April licked her lips cupping Red's pert breasts again before pressing her body against the startled cheerleader using her weight to pin her there. The teens kissed passionately for a long time before April sank down methodically removing her ankle boots one after the other. The jeggings were carefully peeled off, reluctantly tossed away as well. April had to resist the urge to smell the crotch in front of her startled lover, instead standing to lose her tattered shirt revealing her immense bosom in all its glory.

"Melissa?"

"What?" Red answered nervously, forgetting that she didn't allow the chunky blonde to use her real name. Both girls stared at one another breathing hard, almost in perfect sync.

"I'm going to fuck you now."

She couldn't stop staring hard at Red in all her nude glory, coveting that perfect body as she softly led her by hand to the edge of her bed. April stood there staring into her eyes as darkened mascara ran down her cheeks like blackened tears. She could see goosebumps on the girl's flawless, alabaster skin which gave her a visceral charge as she unsnapped the button on her capris. She shimmied almost comically out of her pants and underwear revealing her own nudity. April pulled Red's hand down just under her own shaved mound wanting her to know how wet she was for the beautiful cheerleader. She wasn't upset when Red drew her hand back like she was burned. She gingerly pulled the offended digits to her mouth, sucking her own essence from them. April slow burned staring deep into the luminescent green eyes of the woman sitting on her bed, silently waiting.

"Why'd you come here tonight, Melissa?"

"I uhm, just wanted to talk."

"Fucking liar, you could've called me on the phone. I just want some fucking honesty for once in my shitty life from you, Melissa. Haven't I earned it, bitch?"

"I-I needed you." Red admitted reluctantly through gritted teeth.

April's eyes widened as her face broke, becoming a joyous smile of acceptance. Her nostrils were flaring as she quickly rewarded Red with a deep kiss that blossomed into a full on make out session. Red's hands rose on either side of her rounded head, before they were captured and brought up covering April's nipples. Her long thin fingers looked almost childlike covering the immense bosom eye level with her face.

"I have something Red, especially for us."

Red was leery of her intent as April opened the top drawer on her cluttered, bedside table making sure to do it slowly. She understood all too well the hair trigger temper of Melissa Reed. Carefully a crescent shaped double dildo, flesh colored was brought into the low lamp light of the cozy bedroom. She'd purchased the item long ago but didn't know how to introduce it to her dangerous mentor. Red followed her actions intently as she held it in front of her face for approval, before inserting the curved portion into her snatch. The effect was immediate as it brushed up against her g-spot. Red looked down between her thick, meaty thighs finding the rest of the faux-penis pointing in her direction finding the sight daunting. There was a slight upward curve to the exposed portion which looked frightening as April handled the back of her knees raising them towards the limber cheerleader's abdomen. Red shrieked as April surprised her, burying her face in the redhead's snatch. Unfettered by a vertical position, April was able to really get at the juicy, peach licking and slurping away with sensual proficiency. She intimately knew every little weakness and pressure point to manipulate being so good at times, that Red would sometimes show up at her door just to get head. Those were earlier days when she'd be left alone as Red drove off into the night right before her mother came home from the graveyard shift.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,979 Followers