Mean Girls Reunion 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Needing more, I rolled myself on top of Lacey and took a bit of control. I pressed my chest down against hers and slid my right hand onto her cheek and hair, while our tongues went back and forth in each other's mouth. Lacey moaned as I broke apart and kissed down her face to her neck.

With my pants and underwear back on, I was feeling pretty constricted. But as I tasted her skin and went down to her chest, I had better things to worry about. When I got to her tits, Lacey couldn't help but remind me, "You know what they were just covered in, right?"

"I do," I reminded. "You got it off well enough." Even if she didn't, I had to taste those tits. The thought that they were just covered in my cum shouldn't have made it hotter, but it did. In any case, her supple skin and full flesh canceled out any other tastes.

I pushed Lacey's breasts up and circled her nipples with my tongue, then flicked them and slid my tongue down her left boob. I suckled and kissed the underside and bounced the rest against my face, then did the same to her right tit.

When I finally sucked her right nipple down, I looked up and saw Lacey's face contort beautifully. She seductively glared down at me as my right hand tangled in her hair and my left rubbed her stomach. It trailed down to her panties – the only piece of clothing she'd put back on – then Lacey suddenly got me off of her.

"Sit up," she instructed. I got some of my breath back as I sat up on the bed, though Lacey worked fast to take it away again. She unzipped my pants and pulled my revived erection out – but instead of touching it further, she put a hand on my head and brought it down to her chest.

I took the hint and started suckling away, while her free hand took one of mine and put it on her panties. Getting that hint too, I slid a finger into her undergarment and into what lay below as well. Once I did, Lacey put her free hand on my cock as her other one played with my hair.

"Mmm, you had all the fun with this before. My turn," Lacey announced, then stroked my shaft as furiously as I did. I gasped and dropped my jaw, but promptly filled it with her left breast while my free hand went on her back.

Lacey slowed down, and soon I did the same. We settled down as we stroked and jacked each other off, while I ate out her tits at the same time too. Combined with me stroking the smooth skin of her back, the triple sensation was making me throb in her right hand.

Her left pushed my head further into her chest, making me groan on her nipple and making her groan and stroke me harder in return. "Yeah, that's it," Lacey encouraged softly. She got louder when my finger curled into her and my thumb swiped across her, cheering, "God, those fingers are good."

"You would know," I mumbled on her breast as her fingers tightened on me.

"They're not enough...." Lacey lamented. Thinking she was criticizing me, I added another finger and drove them both in knuckle deep. "Oh fuck....oh fuck it," she stated, thrusting her chest onto my face like it was fucking it.

I tried to suckle her right breast down, like Lacey would suck my cock down if I was face fucking her. Of course, I had too much to work with to make it perfect – in that regard, anyway. She watched me rub my face and mouth on her flesh, then jacked me hard a few more times and said, "Fuck it" again.

This time around, she followed up by removing her hand from me and taking my fingers off her. Lacey got off the bed and kneeled down in front of it – and me. Her mouth soon went a little lower.

She alternated between sucking me down hard and soft, her hands on my hips the whole way. Mine rested on her shoulder and hair, stroking it so I would be less tempted to push her head down. But Lacey went off me and slid her lips and tongue down herself.

When she finished suckling me just above my balls, Lacey went back up and stuck her chest out. I briefly lit up from what I thought was coming, yet she put my head on her left nipple instead of between her tits. In fact, she used it to get her tips stiffer and erect, which didn't hurt my erection per se. Maybe it even kept me from losing it sooner.

Not that Lacey rubbing my tip all over her breasts wasn't making me boil. She also rubbed it on her undersides, so that didn't calm me down. Neither did rubbing my cockhead between her breasts without pressing them together.

"You gotta learn to put more variety in this after a while," Lacey tossed out. As I began to understand it and feel a little guilty, the minx went and smothered my cock with her tits anyway. But she only gave it a few pumps before she took them off and replaced them with her mouth – although she went all the way down with it.

The brief tit fuck and deep throat left me wet and throbbing, which Lacey chose as the perfect time to really strike. She climbed onto my lap and hovered herself over me, without sinking herself down. Lacey looked at me and my barely composed face, then started to come down.

Once she got the top half of my cock in, I put my hands on her hips and finished pushing her down. Lacey groaned and pressed her forehead against me, then pecked my lips in an almost playful fashion. She soon moved down to my chin and jaw while she rocked her hips, in a far slower way than last time.

As it sunk in how this time would be far less feverish. I relaxed as Lacey suckled and nibbled my Adam's apple and neck. I kept my hands on her hips and started squeezing while she fucked me, and even started some fucking of my own. For that, Lacey gave me a deeper hickey while looking up with her most erotic glare.

After she pulled away from my neck, I rested my chin on her right shoulder. Lacey rocked me a bit faster while I looked down and saw her hips move, not to mention her ass. My hands slid over to cover it up, which led me to jiggle her cheeks around as a distraction.

"Oh, that's it....oh, you know what you're doing," Lacey cooed. I slid a finger between her cheeks to test that, and her louder moan suggested I did something right. My mind then raced for more good ideas, and I came up with a couple.

I leaned back and took Lacey with me, leaving her on top of me on the bed. She took her legs off me and got herself more comfortable, but I stopped her from lying on me when she put me back in. I kept Lacey sitting upright, allowing me to see myself inside her.

After a few moments of her riding me, I saw her tits were starting to bounce. My right hand caught them as my left trailed down her stomach, stopping at her opening. My fingers began teasing her pussy and nipples at once, although my left finger could do more than rub.

I tried to fit some of my finger along with my cock, but I did increase stimulation either way. My right forefinger and thumb pinched Lacey's tit, then I just palmed it as best I could. Nevertheless, Lacey was bouncing harder and getting herself closer.

Before she got further, I told her, "Lean over." I got her to put her hands next to each side of my face, hovering her tits over my face. Now that I could lean up and suckle them again, I put my left hand back on her pussy while I pumped it, while resting my right back on her ass.

"Oh, you're....oh, fuck," Lacey got carried away. That was before my right finger wedged itself against her ass, rubbing it without going in. With my cock and left finger fucking her and my mouth gobbling her tits all at once, she was really being worked over.

"Fuck me....ooh, fuck me, you naughty boy," Lacey requested. I was pretty much doing that now, but before I could remind her or show her, she continued, "If you won't, I will."

She was doing that already too – but now she was taking it up a notch. Lacey rocked her hips harder and faster, while keeping her hands on the bed and her body above me. Her tits swayed as her ass bounced on my groin, and all I could do was hold onto her hips.

I watched Lacey concentrate on me, letting out the occasional big breath and moan. For all that her tits and pussy were doing, I wanted to give equal time admiring her perfect face too. Not just because it was less likely to make me cum – barely.

Lacey seemed to smile while tightening and pushing down on me. "Fuck, I wanna cum again," she told me.

"Me too," I hissed out.

"This time I want it on your cock. I want it all over your cock," Lacey stressed. "Don't you want all that hot, wet cum there too?"

"Ugh....I want it anywhere you can put it," I settled on.

"It's going on your cock," Lacey confirmed. "It'll mix with your....fuck....cum." Despite the pause, it wasn't enough time to prepare me for that.

"Hold on..." I started, but couldn't finish as I felt my cock twitch. Hell of a time for it to have a sense of humor.

"I've got pills. I'll buy more if I have to," Lacey filled in. "First I want you to burst in me. Like you burst on my tits...."

"Not in your mouth?" I blurted out, since it was the only other original option.

"I'll suck us both off you when we're done," Lacey answered. "You want that? Want me to suck that wet cock before it fades away? Then make us both drip cum all over you...."

Lacey's voice could be quite high and squeaky, yet her experience as a voice actress obviously helped control her pitch. Saying those words with her sexy pitch was the last bit of convincing I needed.

Nevertheless, I couldn't go completely out of control until she went first. So my hands went back to her pussy, with my left and right forefinger rubbing her. Lacey gyrated her hips in return, yet I still kept my hands and fingers in place.

I watched my hands and cock work her down below, getting me extra hotter and faster. My eyes went up the rest of Lacey's body for extra inspiration, although her tightening and riding helped just as much. By the time I saw her tits swinging and her face panting, I knew it would at least be a photo finish to the end.

That was truly an apt metaphor, because I wasn't sure which one of us went first. I couldn't exactly do the math in the moment, though. In fact, I couldn't do much of anything but growl and arch my hips, then go limp when we both finished.

I laid there with my eyes closed until I felt another great weight lifted off me – well, not a great weight. But the thin Lacey did have enough energy to get off me, turn herself around and hover her wet pussy over my face. She even bent down to lick my deflating cock while she was at it.

Remembering this is what she promised to do, I had to return the favor. Although I was probably licking up both our juices, she was doing the same with me. So I powered through, despite how both our genitals were getting sensitive right about now.

Nevertheless, it felt like we got each other relatively clean. Before I could check closer, Lacey got herself off me again. This time, she turned around and laid on top of me, kissing me with both of us on her mouth. Since I had the same problem, this solution made sense.

We kissed for a while longer before Lacey laid her head on my chest. I put my hands on her for one last feel, then blurted out, "So that made my case for reunions too. Right?"

Lacey giggled and confirmed, "Yeah, that did set the bar." That, a few more kisses and tit rubs served as enough closure for us – and the promise to see her again for the story helped too.

Of course, I actually had to get a story and the rest of the cast together first. But I was a lot closer to that than I was hours ago. For that and other things, I let out a victorious growl when I got back to my car.

I would save the rest of the celebration for when I got home. First, I had to figure out how to see my next recruit. I hadn't figured out who I'd see after Lacey until now – but now I felt brave enough to see her.

Not Lindsay, of course, since I wasn't that fearless yet. But approaching Tina would be the next best thing – hopefully.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12