Mean Girls Reunion 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I peeked and saw Tina reach for her neglected left breast, I moved onto my next phase. My mouth shifted over to the left, but my hand stayed on her right. In fact, it moved up to her right nipple just as I started suckling her left -- and just as my finger went deeper into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck me..." I heard Tina curse. Fueled by her increasing passion and dirtier mouth, I tugged harder on her nipples and clit with my various tools. But I broke off and kissed down to the bottom of her left tit while my hand pushed up her right one. Down below, my thumb rubbed harder between her legs as my forefinger wiggled inside of her.

"Mmmm...." Tina growled. "Not bad..."

"That's it?" I responded, figuring/hoping she was underselling it. Just in case, I suckled and tugged her nipples and dug into her pussy one more time, then took my mouth and fingers away. As Tina moaned and came down from the sensations, I crawled down between her legs and put my hands on them, then buried my face between them.

I let my tongue do all the work as I rubbed her slender legs, but it sounded like it still made an impact on her. To add onto it, my hands slowly rose up her legs and went to join my mouth, with my thumbs rubbing each side of her pussy as my tongue licked up and down.

"Oh God....fuck, I needed this," Tina praised much higher. But once more, I broke away just as she was getting into it. This time, I went off the bed and kneeled down next to the left side, then had her lay in front of me and put her legs on my shoulders.

I went back to work on her pussy as her legs wrapped around my head -- raising her hips high enough for me to hold onto her ass. I kneaded Tina's plump, shapely flesh in back for several moments, then went back up to knead her flesh in front. And as I pushed her tits up, my teeth got into the mix on her lower lips.

Given her age and past child births, I wondered if it made her more or less likely to cum quickly. Tina certainly seemed eager either way, grinding her groin against my face as I ate and tweaked her harder. "Oh man....you're really into this," she noted.

"Mmm hmm...." I groaned into her, dismissing thoughts of whether I put this much effort into Lacey. But for Tina, I still rubbed my face up and down against her, then side to side as I made her wet all over.

"Yeah, yeah, like that," Tina commanded. I just licked her as deeply and wetly as I could, rubbing my lips and chin over every part of her I could. "Fuck, I wanna...I'm gonna...." Tina still held back just a little.

For a final surge, I brought my left hand back to her opening and let it work with my tongue. When my forefinger went back in her and my tongue rapidly licked next to it, Tina gritted out, "Oh God, you make me cum!"

Since God might have been too busy, I used a few more rubs and thrusts to do the job myself.

I buried my face into Tina as it received her cum, while her legs tightened around my face. I heard her pant and catch her breath as I dabbed her clean with my tongue, my hands rubbing her crotch and hip to help her come down.

Finally Tina uncrossed her legs and I was able to back away. I let her rest her ass back on the bed as I rested on the floor below. "Okay....I think we're even now," I called back to.

"If that's even....I gotta get ahead again," I heard Tina say. I got myself up and sat back down on the bed beside her.

"How do you figure on doing that?" I asked. Tina sat herself up next to me and didn't lose a beat.

"I can start by sucking your cock," she said without breaking her voice or eye contact. Hearing those words and that offer from her shouldn't have been stunning by now, but it still had shock value to me.

But clearly it didn't for her -- as she further showed by pushing me down on my back, kneeling down on the bed in front of me and doing just as she offered.

Tina cradled my head with her tongue as her lips sucked me off, then licked me in all my sensitive places. As she bobbed on me, it stunned me more than ever that this was coming from her, after spending seven years being so sex-phobic on TV. But she had two kids, so she had to know something about sex in real life -- and she sure knew a few things about this part.

She moaned on my shaft and licked it up, right as her beautiful brown eyes gazed into me. I backed up to lay my head on one of the pillows, then settled my hand into her hair when she resumed sucking. It didn't take much longer for her to pop off and lick my head, then kiss it before smiling.

"Now I'm getting it wet enough for you to fuck me," she said even more matter off factly. After licking me up and down for a while, she added, "Then you'll return the favor by making me cum on your cock. Then I'll lick it up and you'll give me more cum, so we'll be all square. Sound good?"

"Huh....good enough," was all the wit I had in me.

"Good," Tina echoed, then got herself on top of me. It seemed like I should have been on top of her, if I was making her cum first -- but this felt more fitting.

Tina lined herself against me, and once my tip touched her, I took over and slid my head in. My hands held onto her hips as her head laid on my shoulder, letting me watch her react while I settled in. When she looked settled enough, I pushed a few more inches into her and started moving below her.

I kept a good grip on her hips as mine went faster, setting the pace early on. As I picked it up, my left hand went to her center and started manipulating it, as if my cock wasn't already. Soon I was going pretty quick, if not too quick.

At that point, Tina increased her efforts and slammed her hips down against me. As I recovered, she began riding me and putting her hand up on the bedroom wall. She lifted her body up high enough for me to kiss and suckle her tits again, as my hands stayed on her pussy and ass.

Still, Tina seemed to be taking control by now. She rode me deeper and tightened around me, leaving me to just nibble her breasts and hold on. But she stopped me from doing that much when she laid herself down again, then went back to kissing me.

I made sure my hand could still stroke her between our bodies. When it did, I matched her kisses and soon got lost in them. She slowed them down and slowed her hips down as well, as we fucked and kissed in a slower and more sensual fashion. But before long, it got me more worked up.

I deepened my kisses and thrusts, with Tina letting me take the lead now. It soon dawned on me that this was the plan, though I was getting too used to it to mind. My hips sped up again and Tina rested her pussy and body, letting me fuck and stroke it enough for the both of us.

"Mmm hmmm," Tina groaned, kissing me a few more times. "Are you gonna make me cum? Or do I have to do it?"

"You do so much....I got this," I assured her.

To start proving it, I gripped both hands on her ass and drove my cock deeper into her. My face went between her neck and shoulder and kissed away, as my finger drifted below her ass and towards her pussy. When it started teasing her, I slammed myself into her harder and suckled her collar bone at the same time.

"See? I can do this for you," I panted.

"Yeah, you can," Tina praised. "But....oh, yeah.....just let me do one little thing."

Before I gave her permission, Tina lifted herself up while I kept pumping her. Once she was fully sitting up, she reached behind her ass and put her left hand against my exposed balls. By brushing them, she stopped me in my tracks -- by necessity.

"That's....not gonna help me hold on," I reminded her.

"Then I'd better go first and quick, huh?" Tina reminded me.

Getting the message, I thrust up with a renewed burst of speed. Yet Tina put her right hand below my chest and met me thrust for thrust. With my free hand rubbing her pussy and her free hand behind her on my balls, we seemed to be working in sync.

Yet Tina soon rode me a little faster than I was pumping her. "Come on, come on!" she called out, either to me or herself. But while my hips couldn't keep up with hers -- which could have made me somewhat uncomfortable -- my finger was fast enough to make up for it.

With a few fast tweaks on her and a few big thrusts from my cock, Tina groaned and jiggled my balls harder. This made me go faster to make her finish before me, and my efforts did start making her shake around. She let go of my balls and put both hands on my chest, leaning onto me as we both went into overdrive.

However, I had to slow down when Tina leaned and rode particularly hard on me. To fill the gap, my finger used one more burst of energy. As I used everything else I had to keep from cumming, Tina wasn't so lucky.

Tina panted and clenched onto me, cumming on my cock as promised. Eventually, she slumped back onto my body and caught her breath. Perhaps I'd made her exhausted enough to relax after all, despite her doing her share as well.

However, she'd promised to do one more thing. I wouldn't be the jerk to insist on it, especially after all she'd given me. But I didn't have to be.

With a deep breath, Tina took her groin off of me and left my erect, wet cock exposed. She then rolled over and headed down the bed, towards my own groin. "You don't...." I started, but promptly finished when Tina put her mouth back on me.

After licking herself off me, Tina settled for just sucking me down for a while. Fortunately, she put her tongue back on me and slid it down as far as possible, then steadily slid it up while I was still in her mouth. Once she popped off, she stroked my shaft and switched between kissing, suckling and licking my head, bringing me that much closer.

"You're really gonna....take it?" I asked. Tina merely hummed her approval while sucking and licking my head -- while pumping my erection and cupping my balls.

I let myself feel overwhelmed once again. Tina Fey, a long time idol and crush -- and one most wouldn't associate with this kind of act -- was sucking me off and ready to swallow my cum. The fact someone like her would do that for someone like me was....validating. Maybe moreso than this story would be if I pulled it off -- at least in one way.

In this way, I'd held back long enough. So I put my hand back into Tina's hair, saw her come down and take the rest of me in while humming and licking -- and responded accordingly just before she came off me.

Tina didn't miss a beat as I filled her mouth, though I threw my head back eventually and couldn't check. The next time I could, I was about finished and Tina looked to have gotten most of it down. I felt her lick my head after it stopped shooting, then she removed herself and I saw her swallow the rest.

She stroked me a few more times as I began deflating, before crawling back next to me. Despite what she'd just swallowed, she kissed my lips anyway, although she didn't open her mouth. Since it was over, I let myself kiss her and put up with the taste, even if it wasn't that bad.

After a few more kisses and a little use of tongue, Tina laid her head down next to mine and actually looked tired. "Should have gotten Amy to co-host this too," she muttered.

Once again, I lamented that Amy Poehler's part was too small in Mean Girls to put her in this story. Plus if Regina George couldn't be a part of it, it'd be weird to invite her mom. Now I was lamenting for different reasons as well.

But I did it in silence, with Tina going quiet as well. "Stay and leave whenever you want," I thought I heard her mumble. After a few moments, I realized she wouldn't mutter anything else because she was asleep.

I carefully got up and gathered Tina's clothes, putting them on her bed so she could quickly get dressed later. This reminded me I wasn't dressed myself, so I took care of that. Afterwards, there was pretty much only one more thing to do.

Before that, I managed to get a cover over Tina, run my hand down the side of her body, and give her sleeping face a final kiss. It did help me bring myself to actually leave.

Assuming that going all the way wouldn't make it too awkward after all, I had my second subject for the reunion, if nothing else. Two down, three to go.

Hopefully I'd already gotten through the hard part. But considering what was still ahead, I doubted it.

12