Mean Girls Reunion 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kicked my shoes off and finally got my pants and undergarments on the floor. As for my shirt, I got it off myself and spared Lizzy the work. However, she worked on my chest in another way by kissing down to my nipples.

For symmatry's sake, I put my hands back on her nipples in return. I hoped this gave me the go ahead to kiss them as well -- but I remembered there was something else I hadn't kissed. Going by the principle of 'first things first,' I chose to kiss Lizzy's mouth instead.

While I knew her lips felt soft and hot on my cock, she had enough of that left over for my lips too. Her tongue slowly met mine as her hand went into my hair, and I kept one of mine on her tits. My free hand went onto her lower back and lowered her onto the couch, helping her to truly relax.

I laid on top of Lizzy and kept kissing her slowly, not caring that my cock wouldn't feel the side effects for a while. Lizzy was more likely to get going again right now, so my left hand moved down her body as my mouth moved down to her neck. Her husky moans gave me a tiny little tingle, but that was all I could muster for now -- perhaps not for too long, though.

As for her, I gave her more to go on when my finger returned to her pussy. It circled her gently while my mouth nibbled on her upper chest. At last, I reached her full breasts and pushed her right one up as my lips latched on.

"Mmm....think you can get me wet again?" Lizzy challenged.

"One of us should be," I muttered into her breast.

"We can be more ambitious than that," Lizzy argued, as I felt her hand drift down.

"I think you drained me too much for that," I pointed out.

"Then who better to fill you back up, right?" she counter pointed as she held my flaccid cock.

Despite her hand's talents, I wasn't gonna get back up any time soon. However, Lizzy had other tactics. Although I couldn't really go into her yet, she guided my head to her pussy and rubbed it against her lips. Admittedly, it gave me some sensation, and it sounded like she was getting some too.

Lizzy wrapped her legs around my waist and began dry humping against me, letting our bare, drained genitals rub up on each other. With her tit in my mouth and free hand, and her groans serving as a soundtrack, I saw and felt a method to the madness.

Both my hands went onto her hips as my lips went to her left breast. I got into humping her body and helped her tits bounce as a side effect, while I went back and forth on them. Eventually I went back to her mouth, just in time to cover both our moans.

I'd gotten up to half mast by now from rubbing against Lizzy. To get the rest of it up, I took my growing cock and rubbed my head onto Lizzy's lower lips again. I didn't go in, although I could have now, but gliding and teasing her opening was enough at the moment.

Lizzy stopped humping me and laid back, breaking our kiss. My mouth returned to her neck and my right hand went back on her chest, adding to her sensations. I felt my head getting fuller and wetter against her pussy, with the rest of my shaft not far behind.

"See? There's always something to do," Lizzy bragged, setting up to reach down for my cock and pump it along. She even fingered herself and put some of the juices on my shaft for extra help.

"Hold that thought," I forced out, ready to handle the next step. I moved her hand away from me and grabbed myself, teasing her pussy lips anew. This time, however, I put the head in when I was done.

I slowly started pumping Lizzy and added more of myself with each thrust. Once I got comfortable, I rocked into her and went back to kissing her. But before long, I got all of me into her and I lifted my body up in the process.

I settled into sitting on my knees on the couch, with Lizzy still on her back. She put her legs back around my hips as I reentered her, putting my hands on her waist for added balance. I quickly set a steady pace, leaving Lizzy to sit back and enjoy the show.

She saw me thrust in and out of her, and saw my hand go back to her center for good measure. I teased her with the tip of my left finger, right as my right fingers teasingly slid up her body. They landed on her right breast and stayed there for a while, before making their way to her left.

Lizzy looked and sounded like she was enjoying the journey regardless. She did try to reach towards me, but couldn't get far while she was on her back. I figured I would worry about that later -- yet Lizzy was more impatient.

She bucked herself back against my groin, which didn't strike me as suspicious, or anything less than hot, As it turned out, she was building momentum to rise up, wrap her arms around me and sit up on my lap. All I could do was try not to fall on my back.

Once I managed that, I started trying to adjust to the new position. Lizzy had a head start, holding on tight with her arms and legs and riding herself on me. I still needed to hold onto her in some way, so I settled on holding her ass.

"Hello there," Lizzy teased when I had it all sorted out. She quickly pecked my lips and fucked herself on my cock even quicker. I did make myself catch up and meet her thrusts while keeping my hands locked on her ass.

Lizzy's chest pressed against mine, keeping her tits from bouncing too much -- although they collided onto my chest quite well anyway. I watched her cleavage rise and fall, until I paid more attention further below.

My fingers headed back for her pussy to help Lizzy along, despite how she was helping herself -- and me by extension. Nevertheless, there was no such thing as too much help for her. Both my index fingers did their job to make sure of that.

"Oh, I like that," Lizzy filled me in. "Do you too?" she asked as her hips came down on me harder, skewering my answer.

"I got no complaints," I answered accurately.

"Good," Lizzy said. "Could use a rest, though."

Lizzy actually unwrapped her legs around me, so I thought she was being literal. Before I got too upset, she pushed me down so that my back landed against the couch's arm after all. She kept her hands on my chest to keep me down, then settled herself back on top of me.

In this context, relaxing meant lying on top of me as she slowly rode me again. It seemed to make a difference, as her seductive eyes and sultry smile sure looked relaxed in front of me. Her subsequent kisses were slow, steamy and relaxing as well, as she put a hand on my cheek and slid her tongue past my lips.

My left hand went back to her ass and pussy while my right landed on her hair. She fucked me faster while somehow keeping her kisses slow, although my hips couldn't quite keep up. Yet at that moment, I was content to let Lizzy set the pace.

I had just enough time to be amazed that snarky outcast Janis Ian/snarky actress Lizzy Caplan was doing this to me. Then again, these last several days should have taught me to expect anything. Like the fact I'd probably be cumming soon, despite being so drained earlier.

In that case, I didn't have much time to help drain Lizzy. With that in mind, I pulled out all the stops I had left.

I put my left forefinger back on her pussy, working it over along with my cock. In the meantime, my lips broke from her mouth and went to her left breast, while my right hand pushed up her right breast. Somehow amidst all this, I focused enough to fuck her faster than ever.

It was a four way attack that drove Lizzy out of control, in a nice last minute change of pace. She moaned, yelled out a few fucks, and tried to buck herself back on my hips. But with my cock and finger working her and my mouth and hand working her chest, she was left to just ride it out.

"Fuck me, make me cum!" Lizzy gritted, as if I wasn't going overboard to do that. I did have to slow my cock down so I wouldn't go with her, though. But my finger helped rub her further along, as my teeth and right hand tweaked her nipples enough too. Still, Lizzy's hips seemed to be getting a second wind.

"Come on, cum for me...." I asked, for my sake and hers. Lizzy rode me deeper and helped herself, though I wasn't sure about me.

With time for one last idea, I took my right hand off her tit and put it in front of her pussy -- rubbing it along while my left hand kept rubbing her in back. My mouth caught her breast and suckled it to add one more surge of pressure.

"Yes! Yes, fucking...." Lizzy left hanging in lue of more moans. The last few seemed to signal that I'd done the trick.

I suckled her nipple deeply one last time and pulled away, as my fingers and cock got her to the finish. Lizzy threw her head back and grabbed my shoulders, helping her stay steady as she rode her orgasm on me.

I closed my eyes to ride out her release, making sure to look away when I opened them. I felt Lizzy's hips slowing down and heard her pant in relief -- though she'd probably remember my relief hadn't come before long.

It didn't come at that moment, judging by how she laid back on the couch and slipped off me.

I finally looked down to see Lizzy on her back, catching her breath. My cock was now out of her, erect and fairly wet. I looked at how close it was to going off, then looked down at Lizzy in the midst of her afterglow -- exhausted, satisfied and sexy as hell.

The kind of sight that would make someone jack off then and there.

All things considered, that was probably the most fitting way to end this. Even if I was the only one who'd really understand how.

Before Lizzy's juices dried too much on my cock, I began pumping. I doubted I'd really need that much, as I studied Lizzy's wet opening and heaving chest before seeing her face. She locked eyes with me before seeing what I was doing, yet she didn't give out any reaction.

Either I fucked them out of her, or she was ready to see the show. Maybe 20 percent of the first, 80 of the other. Either way, it was a show she'd get.

My hand went faster and my thumb rubbed my head, feeling the pre cum coming out. I didn't have a specific plan on where to shoot, as I just wanted to get myself there. For the record, I had her stomach in range by the time I started boiling over.

I was all but lost now -- too much to mind as Lizzy reached over and took the bottom of my shaft. My hand stayed on the top as Lizzy cheated and rubbed me to the finish line.

Since she did, she made sure I shot my first few spurts on her stomach, then went up to her chest. She aimed the last few strands at her neck before we both let go of my shaft. It was deflating again, but it wasn't going back up any time soon. Not before I had to leave, anyway.

There was still a few minutes left before we had to worry about that. I stayed quiet and got my head back in order, while Lizzy cleaned my cum off -- both with a tissue from her skirt and her own fingers. After licking them clean, she sat up and took it all in like I was doing.

"You know I got myself off a lot on the set? Even late at night when no one was there," Lizzy temporarily made my blood go cold. "But clearly you can't get everything by yourself."

"Clearly," was all I had for her.

"You said the reunion's not all set yet. So all that's off the record by default, right?" Lizzy inquired.

"Well....I can keep a secret if you can," I answered, knowing well it was one of the most truthful things I'd ever said.

But I had two chances left to top that. Among other things I could wind up topping. As improbable as that looked right now.

12