Mean Girls Reunion 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

But it was no use. Despite her hair being less colorful, and despite the loss of youth on her face, there was still something beautiful and seductive that had survived. That applied to the rest of her body too -- I knew that even before tonight. I saw her nude in "The Canyons" and knew she was more.....well preserved than I expected.

Now to see all that....surprisingly still potent sexiness packed into all this....even in this context....

I gritted my teeth to avoid doing something against the rules. Of course, it made me look down at Lindsay's chest, so it did more harm than good. Thankfully -- somewhat -- Lindsay removed her hand from me and my hand from her. "That's enough of a warm up. Let's go upstairs."

I watched Lindsay go to the staircase, quickly realizing I should probably walk next to her instead. After one quick look at her swaying ass, I got next to her and walked alongside her. I still had to look at her to see where we were going, but not blatantly.

I felt some relief coming back by the time she got to one of the doors upstairs. When she opened it to reveal a bedroom, I followed her inside and tried not to get ahead of myself. "Take off your shirt and lie down," Lindsay ordered.

I had wished I could have freed more than my chest, but my wishes weren't important here. So I removed my shirt and laid on the bed, putting my head on her pillow and relaxing while I had the chance.

However, I savored it way too much -- until I finally felt something go around my wrist.

Before I knew it, Lindsay had handcuffed my right arm to the bed post. By the time I let that sink in, she had gone to the other side of the bed. There, she put one end of a handcuff on my left wrist and wrapped the other end around the other front bedpost.

"Until I can trust you to keep your hands to yourself," Lindsay informed. "I'm trusting you to keep your legs and cock to yourself. But that's all for now."

She was still giving me way too much trust. After all, it took everything I had not to move when she laid on me and kissed my bare chest. Between Lindsay's lips and tongue caressing me, and her chest rubbing against my stomach, these handcuffs were barely enough to hold me.

Whether she really wanted me to enjoy this or just learn a lesson, I didn't know. Whether this was appropriate payback, I didn't know. Whether she was really going to do the story no matter what, I couldn't begin to know. Whether I should have still considered this and Lindsay hot despite her....baggage, I was at a greater loss.

As long as she kissed my bare skin, slowly grinded on me.....and then pulled the top of her dress down....I could brush that aside a little longer.

How did those tits still look so full and delicious after everything she'd done? That was the bigger question. No wait, my hands being too trapped to enjoy them --that was the larger concern.

No, it was when Lindsay crawled up and brushed her tits over my mouth, then said, "Don't lick or kiss them. Keep that mouth still, or else."

Luckily, I could still enjoy the feel of her flesh brushing my mouth. Still, not kissing, licking, grabbing or biting it was a real shame. Especially when she grabbed her boobs and rubbed them up and down on my face -- as if she was tit-fucking it.

My face stayed completely still, enjoying this and trying too hard not to enjoy it more. Lindsay stopped fucking my face and went back to brushing her nipples over my open, still mouth. I began to hope that if I held out a while longer, she'd give me permission to do something.

Instead, she climbed off me and took away any hope I had. Until she reached back and unzipped the rest of her dress.

After getting it off and throwing it off the bed, Lindsay was left completely naked. Naturally, she had no panties on -- which I could see even before she turned and hovered her ass over my face. She went on all fours and hovered her own face over my clothed cock, although my view was otherwise occupied.

Like she did with her tits, Lindsay rubbed her pussy over my face. I assumed I still couldn't lick or kiss anything, so my head stayed frozen. Between that and trying to keep my crotch still below her face, this was really pushing it.

"Lick me," Lindsay finally said. "Just lick my pussy. Slowly." She slowly licked the front of my jeans as an example. Or for some other reason.

For my part, I was just glad to finally taste something of hers. No matter what condition it was in compared to a decade ago. However, I didn't taste much of a difference on her at first -- or maybe all the pussies I'd eaten lately were blending together.

"Now my ass," Lindsay stated. Well, that was new. At least for this year.

Lindsay moved her ass directly over my mouth, unlike last time. I only dabbed at her actual ass that time, but that wouldn't do now. Therefore, I had no choice but to start rimming her.

I went carefully at first, circling around her hole. Lindsay approved enough to put her mouth on my bulge again. I figured I'd get more by actually putting my tongue in her ass, which I did after about 15 seconds.

Lindsay still didn't free my cock or touch it with her hands. But she kept licking the shape of my shaft and ball sack -- making them feel even more cramped. My tongue had a bit more room to move in her asshole and crack, at least.

"Pussy now," Lindsay moaned, arching her ass back. Since she didn't say how she wanted to be licked, I did it as fast and hard as I could. It put a sweeter taste on my tongue and made Lindsay grind herself on my face, so I figured I made the right call.

"Mmmm....suck my clit. Don't make me cum yet," Lindsay purred. "You still can't either," as if I'd forgotten. Nevertheless, I almost forgot when she sucked on my bulge and sac through my jeans. Nibbling and sucking her clit distracted me a little too.

Lindsay had to be tired of tasting pants by now. She obviously wanted to taste my bare cock flesh at some point. Then again, the second she did, I'd probably cum in her mouth and ruin my life. Maybe she knew what she was doing.

She finally found the outline of my head, teasing and tonguing it as I did the same to her pussy. Yet after one more big lick, Lindsay lifted her upper body up, sitting on her knees with her ass still in my face. "Fuck my ass with your tongue," she commanded.

Her asshole went back over my mouth, waiting to be filled again. With no choice, I dove back in and tried to thrust like she wanted. Lindsay backed her booty up to meet my tongue, gyrating as much as possible.

That was all I could feel -- until her hands got back to work. Not only that, I felt them on my zipper at long last. Lindsay kept her ass level on my face while unbuckling my pants, giving my cock some much needed air.

"Make it really wet," she told me once my cock came free. The timing didn't feel like a coincidence.

Seeing what was to come, I did what she said and lubed up her ass with my tongue. One last wet coat made her come off my face, turn around and back up to straddle my lap. Her hand grabbed my bare erection and didn't bother to pump it, which was probably for the best.

But instead of pumping me, Lindsay lined me up right with her ass. Although my cock was dry, I'd gotten her ready enough to take me in anyway. She only fit my head in, which helped somewhat.

Otherwise, all I felt safe to do was wiggle my hands around in the handcuffs. It was useless, but the struggle was a better instinct to follow than others. The more Lindsay sunk her ass onto my cock, the more other instincts were harder to ignore.

When she got halfway down, Lindsay sunk the rest of her body back onto mine. She laid on me and went up to kiss my lips, in spite of where they'd been earlier. I didn't kiss back since she didn't order me to, but she seemed pretty content regardless.

Lindsay licked and suckled my lips while slowly rocking against me. Her hands rested on my head while her chest rubbed against mine -- as if I needed more friction.

In spite of everything, Lindsay was actually riding me nice and slow. With her lips gliding down my neck and her ass pumping me steadily, I thought I might make it a while longer.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard," Lindsay said quietly. So much for optimism.

"I can't," I got out before I knew better. Once I did, I corrected, "Not without cumming. Unless that's on the table."

"No," she still insisted. I trusted she realized the flaw in that strategy. If she did, it made her come off my cock and body, for some reason.

Lindsay left the bed, went into her drawer and got the keys for my handcuffs. Showing some overdue mercy, she freed me from my shackles. After I made sure my wrists were fine, though, I wasn't sure what I could do next.

Some clues came when Lindsay went back on the bed and onto all fours. "You're gonna fuck my ass hard for 20 seconds. But you're not gonna cum," she wouldn't give up on. "Get it all out without....getting it all out."

I laughed at the irony and at how impossible it sounded. Still, an order was an order, no matter how much it contradicted another.

Get it all out, eh? Order's an order.

I didn't start the clock until I got myself back into her ass. Once I grasped her hips -- with permission or not -- I had my mind start counting down from 20. And turn off everything else.

Without further thinking, I slammed myself balls deep into Lindsay. She moaned for a second, before I pumped her at least three times in the next one. I lost count of my thrusts, and most everything else, after that.

I didn't fuck Lindsay's brains out -- and that's not a veiled critique of her own brains. I fucked her hard enough that it took my own brains out instead. All that pent up need, that desire/anger at her, and the sheer spectacle of pounding that plump, jiggling ass as the rest of her moaned and jiggled....how could anyone think during that?

The only thing that kept my brain on life support was the countdown. When it was down to 10, I tried my hardest not to go so hard. I largely failed by the time I got down to 5. When Lindsay turned her head back, cried out, "Fuck me so good...." and pushed her ass back against my groin, I didn't think I'd make it to 2.

But zero came, and I didn't. With every last bit of strength left, I threw myself off Lindsay to preserve that.

I breathed heavier than I ever thought I could, not even daring to look at my cock, in case that made it go. There was no way I was looking at Lindsay either. I just stared at the ceiling and listened to my raspy breathing....but after a while, it wasn't the only one I heard.

When I started to hear Lindsay moan, I tried to breathe louder myself to drown her out. It barely worked, yet I didn't feel completely helpless by then. I dared myself to look at her, and only slightly regretted it once I saw Lindsay finger herself.

After she saw me, she sat up on her knees to address me. "Now that that's done, you can go in my pussy." She then held her hand out and said, "Sit up and stay still."

With no willpower to disagree, even if I could, I took her hand. I was sitting up on my knees like she was, but Lindsay let herself move. I couldn't, so I just watched as she laid down on the bed, spread her legs, wrapped them around me and inserted me into her pussy. "Stay still," she repeated.

If I moved, I wouldn't be able to stop. I did what I was told -- yet Lindsay actually made it easier to do. Instead of fucking me hard and tempting me over the edge, she rocked herself back on me slowly and sensually. She groaned quietly and relaxed while fucking herself on me, although she didn't keep her hands to herself.

First Lindsay rubbed her own tits to help her along, making me somewhat jealous. Then she took my right hand and put it on her hip, before gliding it down to her ass. "Finger me," she ordered, and I obeyed by putting my forefinger against her backdoor.

Next, she grabbed my other hand and put it against her pussy, so that we were both rubbing it. However, I knew she wanted the rest of my body to stay still. I didn't fuck her pussy with my cock, but fingering it and her ass was another story -- which made her buck against me a little faster.

Still, Lindsay didn't go into overdrive, even when she took my left hand and put it on her chest. "Squeeze," she told me, and I did as she fingered her pussy alone. She also glided my hand across her tits, all while riding her fingers, my finger and my cock.

The multiple points of attack helped her get closer, while I still struggled. At least it wasn't as unbearable as before, although that didn't make it easy. But if she got herself off more than she was getting me off, it had to help.

I finger-fucked her ass and rubbed her tits like she wanted, yet Lindsay was doing fine fucking my cock on her own. She went fast enough to get to the edge, but not quite enough to tip me over. I could only hold on for the ride as she began to tip herself.

"Fuck me, I wanna give you my cum," Lindsay moaned. "Leave that cum all over you....so much nice, hot cum waiting for you." Well, she sure mastered subliminal sexual torture now. "I'm gonna cum for you....pound that ass and rub those nipples and I'll cum so hard...."

That was still an order, and all I had to use was my fingers. Win win, possibly.

I helped Lindsay win by pounding my forefinger into her ass, as my other one teased and flicked the nearest nipple. For her part, Lindsay clenched her pussy on my cock and pumped it one last, hard, deep time. As long as my hips didn't move an inch, I was still good -- although that would be tested quite soon.

The test started when Lindsay yelled, "Oh, come on, cum on that cock...." and then followed her own orders this time.

She released herself on my stiff shaft as the rest of me tried to remain stiff. With all that cum on me -- and how Lindsay was saying cum every few seconds -- this was turning into a real mind game. But now that she....released, I was that much closer to winning. Hopefully.

Lindsay caught her breath and relaxed on me before backing away. I took a brief look down at my drenched, pulsating cock, without moving another muscle. I did dare to look at Lindsay as she stared at me and my lack of release.

"Now?" I dared to ask. Why else would I have to hold back now?

"No. And I didn't say you could ask me," Lindsay told me. Now I had to grit my teeth for more frustrating reasons.

"You cum now and you're finished. I'm not done with you yet," Lindsay stated. Again, what the hell else was left?!

She answered my silent scream by crawling over, laying me down and then putting her mouth on me. Right, there was that.

Lindsay took almost all of me in her mouth, but she didn't suck. Instead, she slowly licked the last of her juices on me, moaning as she did so. Her tongue went up to my slit and tickled it, as she looked up with a daring/seductive glare.

She kept it on me while slowly lifting her mouth off me. Her next move was to grab the bottom of my shaft and suck the top half, bobbling her head oh so gently. "Your cock tastes so good," she whispered when she came off, circling her tongue over my tip before taking my head in.

Lindsay's hand stayed still while her mouth, tongue and lips moved only slightly more. Oh God, if she did this 11 years ago, I never would have lasted that long....

God, I should have cum in her mouth then. I mean, I got some on her tits, but still. If that fresh, sexy, freckled face and that sweet, talented mouth did then what she was doing now....if I did to that young, stunning, irresistible Lindsay what this older, damaged, still somehow sexy version did tonight....

I had to do it to one Lindsay. I just had to. And this one was the only one on my cock.

With no more power to resist, I let Lindsay massage my cock head with her mouth -- before plunging several more inches into her. I started pumping before anything else could be done, and once I felt Lindsay sucking me in response, I was done.

I fucked her mouth and pictured it was her younger mouth and face for a few seconds, but that was enough. Without any time or ability to warn her, I spurted out more cum than I could care to keep track of into her full mouth.

It was finally all over. It...

It was over.

I was over.

After Lindsay took herself off me and swallowed the rest of my cum -- the cum I gave her without her approval -- I wanted to stay in bed forever. But not for more rounds with Lindsay.

If I stayed long enough, the bed might get the power to swallow me down to Hell. There was certainly nothing more for me to do on Earth now.

I disobeyed orders. I made sure Lindsay would never come to the shoot. I made sure there probably wouldn't be a shoot. Now my career and reputation was finished because I couldn't play ball -- no matter how unreasonable her demands were.

Lesson learned. Collateral damage all too clear.

"About time," I heard Lindsay say. If that was meant to mock me, I was going to....

But if it wasn't?

"When's the shoot gonna be?" I heard Lindsay say next. When I could make sense of it, I tried to reboot my brain for an answer.

"I think....the best time to get everyone is March 3," I got out on autopilot.

"Good. I'll be right there. I'll even call your bosses and tell them myself tomorrow," I heard next. "You can even stay over and remind me. Just in case."

"Huh?" I asked for multiple reasons.

"I'm heading back out. You stay and rest up, and we'll work out the rest tomorrow when I get back," Lindsay informed. "You can take that as more of a request if you want."

"K," I agreed on autopilot.

"Great," she said, as I finally looked over and saw Lindsay on her feet, putting her dress back on. "If you're not sleepy, I'm sure you can keep yourself busy here."

"Mmmhmm," I muttered, not feeling up to exploring anyway.

"Great," Lindsay repeated. "See you then," she parted with as she left the bedroom, all dolled up while I was naked, exhausted and confused in her bed.

I didn't leave her quite like that back then. But the end result was the same. I put myself through mental hell and physical joy -- yet my career and reputation might just stay intact after all. I kept my word to keep quiet, and it seemed Lindsay would keep her word too.

I had my photoshoot. I had my star making cover story. I fucked my way to it, only to be fucked myself -- in a good way in the end. But I had it all.

Now all I had to do was not waste my salvation, like Lindsay had after our first time.

But that was a matter for after I recovered from our second time. Preferably after hours of naked, sticky sleep in her bed.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12