Mean Girls Rule! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, abruptly, the mistress stopped letting the slave cum. The only explanation she offered was that the slave should learn to focus on the pleasure of her mistress and her lover, Thomas, instead of her own selfish desires.

Now it had been almost two months.

Presently, Dr. Reynolds picked up the pace of her movements, grunting around the panties in her mouth as she pressed herself harder against the firm surface of the wood. Her rump jiggled and the heavy rings jangled and danced loudly beneath her. The bells attached to the slave's distended nipples chimed loudly with each thrust.

Rebecca took a sip of champagne and regarded the slave cooly.

She could tell the slave was about to cum. There was a flush forming at the nape of her neck.

She was already starting to leak on to the table, the corner becoming slick with her dew. It wouldn't be long now.

At last the slave looked up at her mistress and spoke around the sodden panties in her mouth. Her words were muffled, but quite understandable to Rebecca. She was well acquainted with the mantra of her slave's release.

"An I phlease hum, iss Ebecca?" shouted the slave hoarsely over the cacophony of her rings.

Rebecca paused for a few seconds, savoring the obvious extremity of the slave's desperation.

The slave bit down on the panties, freeing her tongue. She jangled more loudly than ever.

"Can I please cum, Miss Rebecca?" she pleaded again. "Please?" She was begging now.

Rebecca paused for a few more seconds, then nodded her head almost imperceptibly.

The slave screamed, then reared her ass up, arching her back once and lifting herself off the table before slamming her cunt down on the corner one last time.

She exploded.

She came in great gouts of gushing fluid. All the frustration of the last two months literally welled up from the core of her being and splashed out onto the table. Rebecca was reminded of a foal being born as she watched the torrent surge out of the slaves distended vagina. For a moment, she could actually see the walls of the gaping pussy rippling as wave after wave of contractions passed through the delicate flesh. The slave's anus, still dilated and distended from her recent ass-fucking, opened and closed spasmodically, winking crazily at Rebecca for several seconds.

Finally, it was over. The slave rested herself on the table for a few seconds panting around the panties in her mouth. A long runner of drool ran down from her chin to the floor. Several hairs had escaped from her pony tail and now hung damply down her face. After a second she gently disengaged herself from her perch and sat back on her haunches looking at the floor.

Rebecca looked down at her spent slave, then over at the coffee table. The corner was coated with the slave's secretions. There was also a large puddle about the size of a dinner plate that dripped slowly on to the carpet where it overran the edge of the table. Rebecca noticed for the first time that there was a permanent stain on the carpet beneath the corner from repeated saturations over the last few months.

"Lick up your slop, please, Vicroria," said Rebecca mildly.

The slave crawled slowly to the corner of the table and began to methodically lick and slurp up cooling pool of her own squirt. She was efficient and precise, lapping up her essence with a practiced economy of movement. In less than a minute, the table was dry. The slave rested back on her haunches.

Rebecca bent to examine the table.

"There's some running down the leg," she said evenly.

Rebecca and Thomas looked down impassively as the slave quickly bent forward and ran her tongue up and down the lacquered surface of the rounded table leg, curling the tip to catch the errant drops. In only a moment, she was done. She sat back on her haunches.

Rebecca bent forward and stared down at the older woman.

"Don't you have something you want to say to me, Victoria?"

"Thank you for letting your cunt cum, Miss Rebecca," she replied softly.

"You're quite welcome, dear," said Rebecca, leaning back on the couch.

Rebecca reached down and picked up the open lock. She tossed it to the slave.

"Go upstairs and lock yourself up again, please," she said curtly. "Then, prepare our bed. Thomas and I will be up directly."

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," said the slave glumly, looking down at the hated lock, the symbol of her own servility.

When the slave had gone, the man reached over and refilled Rebecca's glass.

"You going to let her watch tonight?" he asked idly.

"I haven't decided. What do you think?" said Rebecca.

"Makes no difference to me," said the man dismissively, then stood up, holding out his hand. "Shall we go, darling? You've kept me waiting far too long with your theatrics."

Rebecca smiled up at the man, then took his hand and stood.

"Of course," she said warmly.

The man, totally at ease with his own nudity, put his right arm around Rebecca's waist and led her to the stairs.

When they reached the master bedroom, they found the slave kneeling at the foot of the bed with her hands laced behind her head. The lock once again dangling between her legs.

The covers had been turned down and the fresh white linen shone in the dim light from the scented candles the slave had lit on both nightstands.

The man and woman ignored the slave and set about their usual nighttime ablutions in the bathroom. After a few minutes the couple emerged from the bathroom, both nude. They sat down on opposite sides of the bed, chatting amiably.

"What are we looking for on our little shopping expedition tomorrow?" asked the man conversationally, removing his expensive watch and placing it on the nightstand.

"I was thinking of getting some shoes. Maybe some bigger studs" she replied breezily as she removed her current one-carat diamond studs from her ears. "Any objections?" she added, cocking an eyebrow.

"You're using her credit card, right?" the man asked, nodding toward the kneeling slave.

"Of course," Rebecca replied. "I could never afford the things I like on a resident's salary."

"So why should I care, then? It's her dough," said the man reasonably. "Let's have lunch in the city, then dinner here in town. We staying at your place tomorrow night?"

"Yes," replied Rebecca, scooting up on to the bed and resting her back against the headboard. "Let's give Victoria a rest. Marta's probably going to wear her out tomorrow, anyway."

She snapped her fingers and spread her legs, patting the mattress between the vertex of her thighs with her right hand.

The slave immediately scrambled on to the bed and positioned herself between Rebecca's legs. She crossed her wrists behind her back and leaned her face in until her tongue made contact with Rebecca's sex. She began to lick greedily, looking up into Rebecca's eyes as she worked.

Rebecca gathered up the the slave's leash absently and coiled it in her left hand, then reached down and absently ran the fingers of her right hand through the slave's hair.

"That's a good girl, Victoria," cooed Rebecca. "Get me ready for Thomas's cock."

The slave redoubled her efforts, probing more deeply into the wet depths, then flattened her tongue and began to lick up the length of Rebecca's slit in long, languid strokes.

"That's it, sweetie. Just like that."

Emboldened, the slave shifted her efforts to Rebecca's clit, curling her tongue expertly to retract the delicate hood, then closing her lips around the plump nubbin of flesh. She began to suckle the tender button.

There was a loud crack as Rebecca swatted the slaves left ass cheek with the leather-looped handle of the leash.

"Not the clit!" barked Rebecca sharply. "Just lick up and down. I don't want to cum, you dumb cunt. You know better than that. Just get me up to a good lather."

Chastened, the slave went back to running her tongue up and down Rebecca's slit. In only another minute, the flow of her essence noticeably increased as her pussy ripened beneath Victoria's trained tongue.

Rebecca pushed the slave away roughly.

"Fluff him for me. Quickly now," said Rebecca harshly.

Thomas had been watching the slave tend to Rebecca with only mild interest. He was quite used to the pre-coital ritual. Now he spread his legs to allow the slave access to his stiffening cock. The slave immediately crawled over and began to suck him vigorously. In only a minute, he was fully erect. Thomas pushed the slave away.

"Go to your corner, cunt," said Rebecca breathlessly. "Facing the wall, please."

Rebecca lay down flat and spread her legs.

As Thomas climbed on top of Rebecca, the slave slinked away. She climbed down from the bed and crawled to a corner of the room where a cushion rested near the elbow of the wall. This was her corner. It was where the slave always knelt when the couple made love.

Victoria rose up on her knees on the cushion and faced the wall. She crossed her wrists at the small of her back and waited.

For the next half hour, Thomas and Rebecca made loud and passionate love. The slave in the corner listened intently to the familiar sounds of her young mistress reaching orgasm after orgasm as Thomas worked his usual magic with his prodigious cock. Rebeca screamed and moaned, urging him on as she rode the waves of pleasure from one crashing climax to the next.

The slave's own pussy pulsed as she heard the wet, slapping sound of Thomas plunging his cock in and out of Rebecca's tight pussy. The slave had seen them fuck dozens of time, but she was always impressed by how taught the skin of Rebecca's vagina became as she stretched herself around the generous girth of Thomas's cock. She imagined how much tighter Rebecca's pussy must be compared to her own. The thought always aroused her.

At last, Rebecca began to grunt rhythmically with each thrust. She was past screaming now. The speed of Thomas's thrusts quickened even further as his own orgasm approached. There came the sound of grunting also from Thomas now followed by a long, deep atavistic growl.

Then it was over.

Rebecca screamed out one last orgasm as Thomas erupted inside her. She could feel his cock pulsate as he released jet after jet of his seed deep inside her. When he had emptied himself completely, he lay still atop her. The slave could hear the sound of the couple kissing tenderly and whispering sweet nothings to each other as they basked in the glow of their lovemaking.

The slave heard the bed shift behind her as the man climbed off Rebecca and settled himself beside his young lover.

The slave remained kneeling, waiting for the signal.

Rebecca snapped her fingers.

The slave immediately pivoted on her knees and dropped to all fours. The lock between her legs dangled and danced as she crawled quickly back to the bed. She climbed up on to the mattress and positioned her face between Rebecca's spread legs.

For a long moment, the slave regarded the younger woman's pussy. The labia were thick and wet with arousal. Her opening was stretched, the delicate inner lips gaping. Thick strands of pearlescent semen were overrunning the vault of the vagina, dripping down Rebecca's taint and and disappearing in to the crack of her ass. There were several large dollops already smeared on her inner thighs.

The slave felt a tug on her leash.

"What are you waiting for, cunt? Clean me out. I'm tired. I want to go to sleep," said the young mistress sharply.

The slave bent to her task.

Thomas picked up the remote and clicked on the television. He didn't give the woman between Rebecca's legs a second look. He had to turn up the volume several times to hear the newscaster over the sound of the slave's continuous slurping and sucking. Rebecca watched the news as well, absently shifting herself several times to allow the slave to slither her tongue more deeply into her vagina and anus.

After five minutes, the slave's practiced tongue had completed the job. She brought her face away from Rebecca's crotch and looked up.

"All done, Miss Rebecca," said the slave softly.

Rebecca reached down and inserted the first two fingers of her right hand into her vagina, swirling them around to scoop out any residual pockets of semen that may have remained inside her. As usual, her fingers came away shiny, but empty. She held them up to the slave who quickly licked and sucked them clean.

The young mistress motioned the slave away with a backward sweep of her right hand, then dropped her head back in to the pillow. She was asleep in only seconds.

Victoria shifted position and, moving as quietly as possible so as not to wake her mistress, crawled between the legs of the man. This was her favorite part of their bed-time ritual, cleaning Thomas after he made love to Rebecca.

The man's thick, semi-erect cock glistened in the blue light cast by the television. The slave opened her mouth and took in the large head, savoring the unique taste of Rebecca's juices mixed with the last drops of semen that trickled out into her mouth. When she was satisfied that she had sucked out all the remaining cum, the slave shifted slightly and drew his entire length down her throat. She bobbed up and down slowly, slurping up the patina of the couple's mixed secretions.

When the head and shaft were clean, the slave gently nuzzled her face under the man's cock, nudging it sideways to gain access to his scrotum. She lapped at the wrinkled flesh for several minutes, then stabbed her tongue beneath the sac to systematically clean the man's taint and anus.

When she was done, the slave kissed the head of the cock reverently, then looked up at the man.

"All done, sir," she said softly. "Sleep well, Master Thomas. Shall I wake you at five-thirty as usual?"

"Yes, that would be fine, cunt" he responded gruffly, pushing her away and switching off the television.

The slave slid off the bed and remained on her knees. In the dim candlelight, she watched the man roll over and spoon with Rebecca. Within only a minute, he too was asleep. The slave regarded the couple for a few moments, then crawled to a nearby chair and retrieved her blanket.

She laid the thin blanket out flat on the floor at the foot of the bed, then crawled to each night stand and blew out the candles.

Now, guided only by starlight, the slave crawled back to the foot of the bed. She reached up and looped the leather handle of her leash over the bedpost and settled down on her blanket. She quietly reviewed the day's events with a deep sense of profound satisfaction. She knew she had done well. Rebecca and her lover had enjoyed themselves. Within minutes, the slave was fast asleep.

The next morning, the Victoria was up before the sun as usual.

The slave remained still on the floor for a few more minutes, going over the details of the previous night's session, her pussy pulsating with each remembered humiliation. Her mean girl had been on her game last night, that was for sure.

The slave craned her neck to look at the bedside clock. It was almost time to wake the sleeping couple.

The slave shifted her position on the floor, then got up in her knees. She moved very slowly to minimize the tinkling of her leash and body jewelry. She looked over at the slumbering man and woman she now served. They looked so peaceful sleeping side by side. The slave had to admit they made a handsome couple.

The slave's eyes were drawn to the large photograph hanging over the bed. It was her favorite wedding picture. The sun was out and the happy couple was smiling down at the camera. They both looked impossibly young and innocent, but there was no escaping the fact that the seeds of her dark, irresistible compulsion had been planted on that very day.

The slave wondered how her life would be now if she had never acted on her peculiar cravings. What if she had simply remained faithful to her vows, instead of seeking out the mean girls? Maybe she would still be an equal partner to a loving husband, instead of the wretched slave to the couple who now slept soundly in her own marital bed.

The slave looked again at the wedding picture and then over at Rebecca and her lover. For a few moments, she allowed herself to believe the fiction that she could still get her old life back. All she had to do was shut out the mean girls and reconnect with her husband. He would probably welcome her back with open arms. At the end of the day, he was a decent guy. None of this was his fault.

Then the slave thought again about the events of the previous evening and smiled in the brightening morning gloom.

Who was she kidding? She loved what her life had become. She didn't want a quiet, normal, conventional marriage. She had been there and done that, fucking her vanilla husband in the missionary position once a week and squeaking out her clandestine orgasms with her vibrator in the dark. No, she liked the twisted union her marriage had become.

Not only that, the slave knew she was no longer worthy of her husband. She could never satisfy him now. The mean girls had seen to that. They had ruined her for her him forever. She wasn't a real wife anymore. She was a pet, a human appliance to be used for their amusement. As usual, the open acknowledgement of her own inadequacy as a wife, made the slave's belly flutter with arousal.

No, she knew now what she was and what she would forever be. There was even a word for the singularly pathetic creature she had become. She had seen it on the Internet last week. It was comforting to discover that she was not alone. There were other women out there who willingly cultivated the debasement of their own marriages to fuel the insatiable obsession that now ruled her life.

Dr. Reynolds shuddered with arousal at the thought, then looked at the clock. It was time.

The slave rose up slowly from her knees, unlimbering the leather-looped handle of the leash from the bedpost as she stood. She climbed carefully up on to the bed, her rings and bells clinking and chiming musically as she went. She felt the heavy lock between her legs pulling against the duvet cover as she slinked and shimmied herself into position. She gathered up her leash in her left hand, then pulled back the covers gently, crawling in between the man's legs.

The slave leaned in and began the familiar ritual of awakening Miss Rebecca's lover with her mouth. She opened wide and took in the large mushroom shaped head, licking the underside the way the man liked. She tasted the familiar, tangy flavor of her mistress on the velvety skin.

Beside her, the sleeping young woman stirred. The slave would attend to her next, awakening her with her tongue as usual, then the couple would make love slowly and tenderly. If the slave was lucky, she would be allowed to watch, but more likely, she would be ordered to kneel in the corner facing the wall. When they were done, the slave would lick them both clean, gobbling up their leavings and drippings as she always did.

But for now, the slave focused solely on the man. She began to suck his cock in earnest.

It was time to wake her husband.