Mean Girls Suck, Nice Girls Swallow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her pussy with two fingers, revealing herself fully for him. She was waiting to be filled with his cock, but he dropped to his knees in front of the bed and filled her with tongue instead. "Jesus, it tastes as good as it looks," he said.

Jenny closed her eyes and laid her head back as Kurt brought his tongue from inside her up to her still swollen and sensitive clit. He licked her gently, but Jenny wasn't in a mood to go slow. As he flicked his tongue across her clit, he put first one, then two fingers inside her, causing another deep moan to well up from inside her. She closed her smooth, toned thighs around his head as he picked up speed with his fingers.

"Stop," she gasped, finally.

"Why, what's wrong?" Kurt said, looking up from between her legs.

"Because I want to cum with your cock inside me," she said. "Let me ride it."

Kurt crawled up onto the bed with her, pausing to kiss between her breasts, then putting his lips together around one nipple and then the other, sucking briefly but sharply. He rolled onto his back, allowing her to straddle him while still giving him access to her breasts. Then Jenny sat up, sliding slowly down his body until she felt his hard cock beneath her. She lifted her hips up and reached down to grasp his shaft, guiding it to her wet and now superheated pussy.

Too hot to waste time, Jenny plunged herself down on his cock and buried it deep on the first stroke. "Oh, fuck," she whispered as she positioned herself carefully, not resting on top of Kurt so much as crouching above him on all fours, so she could use her legs to forcefully control the pace. She immediately began to rock her hips, taking him deep into herself every time.

She wasn't going to passively get fucked. She used her athleticism to aggressively ride Kurt's cock for her pleasure. Kurt gazed up at her, just trying to meet her rhythm as best he could, and reached up to her face and then to her hair. He undid the tie to her ponytail, freeing her long, lush curls in a sudden cascade that fell upon his face.

This urged him on to an even more frantic pace, and soon he was lifting himself off the bed to slam hard into Jenny as deeply as he could. She wasn't some porcelain doll, she was strong and willing and able to take all he could give her. Kurt moved his hands from her breasts down her sides, finding his way down to her firm, toned ass to grip her tightly as their energetic pounding shook the bed, Jenny lowered her head next to his on the pillow and said into his ear, "Am I a better fuck than Annmarie?"

"Jesus, it's like going from black-and-white to color," Kurt said.

"I'm going to cum," Jenny gasped between breaths. "Fuck me. Fill me."

As she shuddered with her orgasm, Kurt grabbed her by the hair, pulled her face up over his and brought her lips down on his hard, for their first-ever kiss. As she came, her pussy gripping his cock tight, her body so hot everywhere it touched his, the kiss became more of a shared moan, their tongues finding each other as Jenny quivered on top of him.

When she regained control, Jenny put her face near Kurt's, smiled serenely and, returning to her bantering tone, said, "So, you have another load for me to swallow?"

She gave him a quick peck on the lips before sliding her body down along his, stopping when she felt his cock between her breasts. She squeezed them together for him, giving the head of it a brief massage in her cleavage before taking him in her mouth once again. She looked straight into his eyes as Kurt moved her now gloriously unruly hair out of the way. It wasn't long before he was grunting and filling Jenny's mouth again, and she missed not a bit of it.

She kept his cock in her mouth a long while after he came, letting the taste of him fill her mouth along with as much of his cock she could fit.

When she was finally ready to let him go, she looked up with the twinkle back in her eyes and said, "You still think I'm a good girl?"

* * *

"Well, all's well that ends well, right?" Jenny said as she zipped her jacket back up.

"Except none of this undoes what happened to Vicki," Kurt said.

"No, but I think I know a lawyer who might be able to help us punish Annmarie a little more." Jenny said, imagining how lucrative a lawsuit Vicki's friend David could bring with proof that Annmarie had done it. A smile crossed her face as she turned to Kurt.

"What would I have to do to get you to testify?"

12