Mean Mr. Ionesco

Story Info
Two girls are surprised with a punishment.
3.9k words
4.12
40.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictitious adventure brought to you by bunny bondage at the behest of Mr. Ionesco himself.

*

*clink!*

As Jennifer and I toasted our fourth glass of wine, we shouted "and may all your ups and downs be in between the sheets!" then fell on each other in peals of laughter. My best friend and I had been hanging out all evening, and our movie marathon was continuing, unwatched, on the television. We had been talking about boys, jobs, pot - the easy sort of conversation that takes place between two casually drunk girls - and had been ignoring the movie altogether.

I was wearing a black button up shirt and a green plaid skirt, a common outfit for me. She was wearing a pink scoop-neck sweater that looked very soft along with blue jeans and socks. She's always had expensive taste and I'm sure the outfit had cost her dearly at some department store.

We were just launching into a discussion about her latest bad idea of a boyfriend when there was a loud but jovial knock on the front door. She looked at me questioningly, her expression asking me if I was expecting anyone. With a small frown, I shook my head and rose to answer the door. I looked out the peephole, but it's too dark to distinguish anything other than a dark shape, so I opened the door a crack and peered out.

"Oh!" I cried gladly, "Come in!" I stepped back and opened the door as a man, heavily dressed against the winter in a long black coat, stepped into the room. His presence was as strong as an orbit and for a moment all I could do is smile up at him. "Jennifer," I said, extending an arm towards her, "This is Mr. Ionesco. Mr. Ionesco, my friend Jennifer."

She remained seated on the couch as she reached a hand up to him. He took it gently and held it for a moment, looking into her eyes and smiling that charming smile.

"A pleasure." he said as he doffed his non-existent hat brim. She grinned and scooted over so he could sit beside her on the couch. I sit down on the other side of him, which was a far more difficult task than I had anticipated. I was far drunker than I meant to get, and I gave myself a tiny silent curse.

The three of us sat on the couch and made small talk. Funny stories were traded, politics were discussed, alcoholic drinks were compared - mundane conversation. Suddenly, in mid-story, Mr. Ionesco stopped and stared disbelievingly at the television. Jennifer and I both took interest and looked ourselves. It was the scene in Desperado where the hero finally gets laid.

"Sarah!" Mr. Ionesco said sternly, his voice like a metal-file grating on iron.

I couldn't hold back a startled gasp as he rose from the couch and turned to stand in front of me.

"What are you watching?!" he scolded, pointing his finger at me. "How could you watch such dirty movies? And YOU!" he said, pointing to Jennifer, "You're a year older, you should know better!"

Jennifer started to protest, and I chimed in as well. Turning back to me, Mr. Ionesco delivered a solid slap to my face, instantly quieting both girls and eliciting a shocked and angry look from me. Jenn seemed stunned, her eyes moving back and forth across this scene gone so suddenly wrong.

"Now stand up." he said softly. I looked into his eyes bravely for a moment, as though I might refuse, then with a soft sigh i stood and rose. "Go turn that filth off." he said disgustedly.

I shuffled around him, around the coffee table, and over to the television. As soon as I hit the power button, his hand was on the back of my neck pushing me down towards the table.

My hands reflexively shot out to prevent my face from smacking into the wood, but I still came down with a thud. I heard Jenn gasp and as I opened my eyes I saw her standing up from the couch as if to stop him. I can see Jennifer's eyes follow him as he straightens to face her.

"What are you doing, Jennifer?" he asked calmly. She didn't have an answer and so didn't give one. She had no plans - she barely had a grasp on the present situation. I managed to catch her darting eyes and shake my head slightly, silently telling her that she must sit back down, and now, or she'll make it worse for both of us. She looked between the two figures before her and slumped back down on the couch, her brow furrowed with anger and confusion.

"Now," he begins, "Ms.Sarah, pull up your skirt."

"Please," I say as I begin to rise from the coffee table. He grabbed one of my wrists and pulled it behind me, forcing me back down. He wasn't hurting me, but easily could if I tried to move. I could see his shadow on the wall behind Sarah as he stood behind me, one hand gripping my upturned arm, the other suddenly rising upwards. I braced myself and squinted my eyes. A loud smack on the top of my exposed thigh was accompanied by a shriek from both girls.

Jennifer jumped up and shouted "What the HELL do you think you're doing?!"

"SIT DOWN" he replied fiercely. Jenn fell back to the couch as if faint, still staring up at him. I closed my eyes before she could look to me seeking some sort of answer or explanation.

"Now," he resumed calmly, "lift up your skirt." With my free arm I reached behind me and pulled my skirt up the best I could, but from this awkward position I could only lift it halfway. Impatiently he grabbed the cloth and shoved it into the waistband. Blushing, I knew he could see the dark spot of wetness forming on my plain white panties.

Before I can return my hand to the table to brace myself, the first blow lands. I jerked against my restrained arm, but Mr. Ionesco held it securely in place. His free hand caressed my bottom for a moment, his warm fingertips on my bare flesh making me shiver, before delivering another smack, loudly and solidly.

"Do you know why you are being punished, Sarah?" I hesitated too long and another blow sends my answer flying from my lips.

"Because I'm a bad girl and watched a dirty movie!"

"That's RIGHT" he said, punctuating every other word with a spank, "and you KNOW what HAPPENS to BAD girls"

"They get spanked" I whimpered between slaps.

"Sarah, tell me how sorry you are." he said, and continued hitting me, getting faster and harder at a steady pace.

"I'M SORRY!" I shriek, squirming and bracing myself with a knee on the table.

"Sorry for what, Sarah?"

"For...for being bad! And for trying to watch a naughty movie without you knowing! Please, Sir, PLEASE, I'm sorry!" All the while the spanking comes quicker. "I'll behave! I'll be good, I promise, I'll be your good little girl I swear it please just please stop STOP STOP!"

"But you NEED this," he insists. "Don't you, Sarah?"

"Please please I've learned my lesson and I won't be bad anymore I'll obey I promise I'll be good I'll be good I'llbegood!"

"All bad little girls need to be spanked," he murmured in that benevolent voice as he hooked a thumb in the waist of my panties and tugged them down to just below my bottom, leaving them bunched at the tops of my thighs. Satisfied, he continued his spanking and I howled at the new pain. My twisted shoulder is getting sore, and I struggle less and less.

Before my flesh truly gained heat, before my mind was lost in the overwhelming sensation of pain, he stopped, straightened me, and led me, stumbling, to the corner by the front door. I leaned into the comforting support of the walls and listened to his footfalls moving away from me. I heard Jennifer shriek as he moved towards her and couldn't resist peeking over my shoulder. He grabbed a fist full of her long dark hair near the back of her head and led her to the opposite corner. Valiantly, she reached back and wrapped a hand around his wrist, but it only served to throw her off-balance.

Mr. Murpy pushed her into her corner and stood behind her whispering something I couldn't hear. She nodded and shook her head in response to him. I turned back to face my own corner, unprepared for the small flame of jealousy I was feeling. The squeak of the couch and spark of a lighter called me back from distraction.

"Now, Jennifer," he began conversationally, "take down your jeans." She must have turned to look at him because he was moving across the room in a flash telling her to keep her nose in that fucking corner or she'd surely regret it. I heard him growl into her hair "Take down your pants."

She was already crying when I heard the distinctive sound of unzipping and the rustle of denim as her glamorously long fingers unfastened her jeans.

"Good girl" he says approvingly, soothingly, and I can imagine his appraising eyes watching her as she timidly undressed before him. I could hear him move back to the couch and sit down, probably admiring the scene he was conducting. Finally, I heard him stub out his cigarette, rustle through his belongings, then move back to Jenn.

"Now, my dear," he said as he walked towards her "your little friend Sarah really wore me out - my hand feels like it's burning and I can only imagine the pain she must be in. Just look at her. Look at her."

I kept my eyes to the wall and tried not to feel my friend's disbelieving eyes on my bright pink backside.

He continued, "And you're both going to look even prettier by the time I'm done with you." A loud thud makes me twist around and see the two of them with their backs to me, his strong hand on the back of her head which he has presumably just replaced in the corner. Her jeans were bunched below her bottom, the light blue bikini underwear with the Victoria's Secret logo clear on the waistband hugging her trim hips. He slowly rose his hand and brought it down on her small bottom causing her to jump into the corner and then push away from the walls and spin to face him. She balled her fist and hit him across the jaw with all her strength. He returned his gaze steadily to hers, and they just stood there for a moment, her fist still balled up, his hands casually at his sides. I couldn't see his eyes, but I could se hers as she met his stare. She looked terrified and new tears began to brim in her brown eyes. She weakly allowed herself to be put back into the corner, her crying really picking up steam - she's smart enough to know that she's just made this night a lot harder than it had to be.

There was a loud crack as the ruler flew through the air at met her bottom through her panties. She gasped and her knees failed her, but a hand on the middle of her back kept her supported against the corner. As Mr. Ionesco continued to spank her impressive red rectangles began to form along her panty-line on her thighs and ass, but he was still aiming mostly at her covered and protected skin.

It was suddenly terrible to be watching her in such a state, to see this happening between two people I know, but even though I was supposed to be keeping my own nose in the corner, I just couldn't stop watching them - it was too exciting to miss. I was even disapointed when he stopped spanking her a brief time later, though I'm sure it felt much longer to Ms.Jennifer.

Before he could turn and see me, I buried my face back in the corner. I could hear his heavy steps and her soft weeping. Tension built up in my chest as he slowly stalked up behind me. Gently, he ran a hand down my back, over the bunched cloth of my skirt, and over the warm pink flesh of my bottom. I gave a small sigh as he slid a finger into my slick pussy. With his free hand, he grasped my hair and pulled my head from the corner. He removed his finger from within me and held it in front of my face so I could see it glistening with my own arousal.

"You naughty spiteful little girl," he growled as he shoved his wet finger into my mouth. I held his gaze as I worked my tongue around his thick finger, looking for some sign of sane communication, knowing I would find none. He was good, a professional, really. As he put me back in the corner and turned away from me, he said "All right, girls, time-out for both of you."

I could hear Jenn sniffling and the couch squeak with Mr. Ionesco's weight as he sat down. After a brief silence he said "Jennifer, your bottom looks awfully sore. Why don't you rub it?" I assume she made no move, because he softly repeated the command "I said rub it." She must have complied because he then turned his attentions towards me. "And Ms.Sarah, why don't you finger your pussy?" I began to reach down and he said "No, not like that - so I can see. Bend over."

I complied and bent over, spreading my legs as far as the panties around my thighs would allow. I must have actually been enjoying myself because I failed to notice when he returned to stand behind me. The flat slap of the ruler sent me bolting upright, trying to escape into the corner. It came down on my bottom over and over, so suddenly and rapidly that I shrieked "please! PLEASE! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!" even though I knew that word would get me nowhere tonight.

"You JUST won't LEARN" he said, emphasizing his point with hard quick spanks from the ruler.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to I'm sorry!" I cried out, losing touch with the world around me and hardly knowing what I was saying. Finally, he stopped and I grew quiet. I didn't even realize I had started crying, but my face was as wet as my pussy. I sagged gratefully against the walls as he briskly walked away from me. From my relaxed position, I could see over my shoulder to Jennifer's corner and the rest of the room between us.

Mr. Ionesco walked up to the coffee table and addressed Jenn, still in her corner. "Jennifer, come over here." Firm, smooth, undeniable, but somehow she still managed to turn and look at him with defiant hatred clear in her reddened eyes. He remained perfectly still, his eyes imprisoning her, pointing to the spot on the floor in front of him. Never loosing that haughty look, she begins to turn towards him and hitch up her jeans.

"No..." he said as he marched towards her and grabbed the hand that was pulling up her pants and used his grip to propel her towards the coffee table. She stumbled, but didn't fight him and didn't try to pull up her pants again, either. He pushed her forward until her knees were against the edge of the coffee table and then bent her over at the waist. She had been standing still enough to get chilly and she shivered a little as she placed her face and forearms against the cold wood.

Walking over to me, he took hold of my upper arm and led me to the same side of the table, placing Jennifer and I side by side, about two feet apart. He stood behind us and explained the game.

"You're each going to get ten licks, and you're going to count them aloud. For every one that I find unsatisfactory, you will both be sorry. Sarah, we'll start with you." He yanked my bunched panties down to my ankles and pushed the small of my back as far down as it would go, then stretched my arms straight out across the table.

He brought the ruler down on my bottom and I cried out, "One!" as my stomach clenched and my back arched up.

"Tsk," he said "that's mistake number one. Now try again." He repositioned me and hit me again.

"One!" I cried out, and managed to remain fairly still

"Good." he says almost warmly. He continued, and I made it all the way to eight while managing to remain in his position. I couldn't help but scoot around a little, but I was able to quell the urge to try and escape until he found the perfect angle to spank my pussy as well as the lower curve of my bottom. I shrieked out, not even bothering to try and articulate anything.

"That's two" he said menacingly. Fear kept me still for the last three, and I knew better than to relax or move when he was done. He moved to stand behind Sarah and I couldn't contain a sigh of relief.

"Jennifer, it's your turn. Take down your panties." She looked over her shoulder at him with shiny eyes and wet lips.

"Please, please not on my bare bottom!" she begged. His firm stance brooked no argument, but she continued looking up at him pleadingly until he said "NOW!"

Closing her eyes tightly and causing tears to fall with little wet plops onto the table, she reached back and slowly pulled down her panties. In the heavy silence, I could hear the soft cloth sliding over her smooth skin revealing her perfectly formed upturned bottom. When she was exposed, Mr. Ionesco positioned her as he had me. Her constitution was stronger than I had given her credit for, she remained still and spoke clearly through the first five, but six must have also struck her on the small bits of bare and shaven pussy between her thighs because she screamed and jerked completely off the table.

"That's three, Jennifer." he said. She couldn't hold it together to try again, and when he hit her she couldn't make any sound other than a shout.

"Four" he said. Jennifer composed herself, and was obediently still and loud until the last blow, which she only had to repeat once. She was sobbing into the table by this point, and couldn't prevent herself from slumping down onto the floor when he was done with her. Without a word, he moved out of the room. When he returned, he told us "It's almost over now girls, but not yet. You've both been very bad and I need to make sure you understand WHY you're being punished and how serious I am about this."

Without warning, he smacked my still prone bottom with what I knew had to be my hairbrush. I shrieked so suddenly that it caught in my chest and came out as a rattle. The next four fell in quick succession, in such a rage that I couldn't catch my breath enough to do anything but heave sobs. When he stopped, I didn't even try to maintain my position.

He turned to face Jenn who was now looking much more lucid. She had watched this last punishment and was now crouched on the floor, looking like a bunny ready to dart away. Before she could gather herself, Mr. Ionesco snagged her hair and roughly returned her to the table. She didn't struggle, but remained tense with her eyes squinched shut. He spanked her with equal enthusiasm and even had to wrap one arm around her waist to keep her from squirming away but he went much slower. Between slaps, told her to thank him for this punishment. She moaned "thank you" and shrieked as he spanked her again.

"Thank you WHAT?" he intoned, then spanked her for the fourth time.

"Thank you...SIR!" she shouted, then shrieked with the last spank.

When he was done, she collapsed next to me. Mr. Ionesco began to gather his things and put on his coat. As he did, he told us that he certainly didn't want to find out we'd been remiss and done anything we knew he'd disapprove of ever again. He hoped we'd both be good girls from now on, and someday be grateful to him for caring enough to correct us. Sarah and I both stared at the floor as he left.

Peeking into the kitchen, I looked at the clock. I couldn't believe only an hour had passed. Did it all happen so quickly? And how long had he and I spent planning this night? How many times had we discussed the contingencies, nit-picked the script, reworked the placement of items and people in the room? For weeks he and I had planned and practiced, thought and rethought every detail of this night. But an important part was still to come, and I had to handle it alone.

Jennifer eventually asked the question I knew she would.

"Sarah...should we call the cops?"

"And tell them WHAT?" that we were just SPANKED?"

"But Sarah, that was assault!"

"Do you wanna try explaining that to a cop?"

"Well, not really."

"And besides, Jenn, if we went to the police, then our parents would find out everything that happened here tonight." She blinked in silence, looking thoughtful. "And I don't know about you," I continued, "but I have no interest in telling this story to anyone. I've been embarrassed enough."

She finally nodded. "Yeah, ok, so we just don't tell anyone. It's easier, I can just pretend it was some isolated incident of insanity in the world and move on with my life."

12