Meanie Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,090 Followers

An hour later those long legs were wrapped around his waist as he drove his cock in and out of her smooth pussy. She twisted and turned as he nibbled on her luscious breasts.

"Oh, hot holy shit!" she cried out as yet another orgasm pummeled her guts. "Oh, mother fucker, yes!"

"Uh uh!" she laughed as he jammed a finger deep into her ass. "I don't know if I want that monster of yours up in there!"

She grunted and grimaced as he continued to plow her pussy with his cock and fuck his finger, then two fingers in and out of her ass. She'd already had six or seven orgasms and he was still going strong.

She tensed up as he put her on her knees, shoulders pinned against the bed.

"Y'all reach back here and pull that ass wide open for me, here?" he told her and aimed his cock head at her tightly clenched anus.

She did and then howled out loud as he began a slow in and out assault of her bowels.

"Take it out!" she sobbed, but he just slapped her ass hard and continued his progress.

"The more y'all fight it, the more it's going to hurt," he hissed as his hairs rested firmly against her fleshy cheeks.

She sobbed and grunted in agony. She was no stranger to anal sex, but Gary was huge and was not gentle in the least. He wasn't gentle when he pulled out either; in fact, he rocked his hips from side to side in an attempt to widen her hole.

"O, mother fucker!" she sobbed and he quickly shoved it back in as she was trying to use her sphincter muscles to force his cock out.

"Uh!" she grunted and her eyes flew open when he shoved three fingers into her pussy. His thumb rested on her clitoris and she found herself trying to maximize contact with his thumb. He laughed as she began to thrust back against him. She tensed up as a very powerful and painful orgasm hit her and he groaned as his cock spewed hotly into her clutching bowels.

"Get out, just get out," she spat as she held a wadded up tissue to her raw and aching rectum.

"He languidly cleaned his cock in her sink, then dressed and left her apartment. She did not look up at him as he left, but broke down in tears when the door slammed shut. Why did looking for love have to hurt so much? At thirty-five, she was growing more and more desperate and the choices were getting smaller and smaller.

^^^

Sharon sat at the foot of the bed and sobbed. Gary listened to her as she described the humiliation of trying to get into a bar a few blocks away and being turned down because she looked too young. Then a restaurant two blocks further away had given her entry, but the staff had been so rude and condescending, she left in tears. Then she got lost and scared and just now found her way back to the hotel.

He felt a twinge of conscience; maybe he should have brought her along with him. He smiled at that thought; she could have made Red shut up while he fucked the plastic tit bitch.

He checked his watch; eleven forty, a little too late on a work night.

"Listen, if you don't hog the bathroom tomorrow morning, tomorrow night I'll take you with me, okay?" he said.

"Okay," she answered and sobbed a little more. He noticed that she clutched her cane tightly in her left hand as she cried. He wondered if the cane was a security blanket of sorts for her; or a lucky talisman.

She finally calmed down somewhat and went into the bathroom to change into her bedclothes. She came out in a full-length flannel nightgown and he smiled sardonically. It was frumpy in style, and on her short body, it looked all the more like she was playing 'dress-up' and had found her grandmother's nightgown.

He almost laughed out loud as she knelt on the side of her bed and put her hands together and bowed her head in prayer. She clambered up into the bed and said "Good night."

"Good night," he said to her and shrugged out of his clothes and lay down to sleep.

"Son of a bitch!" he exclaimed.

Her snoring was at an unbelievable volume; it had jolted him out of a deep slumber. He staggered out of the bed and entertained the thought of placing a pillow over her face. In the moonlight, he could see that she had kicked the blankets off of her thin legs. He stared for a moment at her thin wisps of blonde pubic hair. Her pussy lips were barely visible, tucked into a tiny slit, and were a pale pink. He tore his eyes away from the intimate sight and roughly shook her.

"Huh?" she groggily said. "Is it time to get up?"

"No," he sleepily said. "It's time to sleep, damn it."

"Oh! Was I snoring?" she asked, a little more awake now.

"No, I just felt like being an ass hole and waking y'all up for no reason," he said and staggered back to his bed.

She blushed, realizing that her pussy was on display and quickly pulled her nightgown back down. She wondered if he had seen it.

She tried her best to hurry through her morning routine, to be a little more considerate of his needs as she showered the next morning. He was still in a foul mood, though and she was more than a little frightened of him, though she tried very hard to hide that fact from him.

She happily followed him to a diner a few blocks away for breakfast and he read the menu to her when the waitress could not find a Braille menu for her.

"Sharon, chew with your mouth closed, please," he not too quietly demanded and her good mood faded.

"Y'all are going to want to see this," he said to her as they sat in Andrew Young's office.

"Ms. Ann Baldwin?" the African American male in the dark suit asked as she stepped off the elevator.

"Yes?" she sniffed in disdain; she did not like black people.

"Please put the briefcase and your purse on the floor and place your hands on top of your head," he demanded and showed her his badge.

In front of her colleagues, a sobbing Ann Baldwin was led away in handcuffs. Andrew stood in his doorway and stared at his subordinates until the stricken crowd quietly returned to their offices. Then he closed his door and turned and laughed out loud.

"Son of a bitch but that was sweet!" he laughed.

A shaken Sharon sat and listened to Gary and Andrew discussing the apparent fraud that Ann Baldwin had been getting away with for years. Gary told him that he strongly suspected that Don Decker was also doing the same thing and it most likely didn't end there.

"Y'all prepared to hire an entirely new staff?" Gary asked.

"One that will work?" Andrew asked. "Gee, let me think about it, uh, yeah!"

^^^

"Give me the floppies out of your briefcase," Gary growled at Don Decker. "Next time, y'all might want to consider emptying the 'Recycle Bin,' dumb ass."

His colleagues watched as two U.S. Marshalls put handcuffs on Don Decker and led him away as well.

"Where are you going?" Sharon asked Gary as he opened the door of Ann's old office.

"Lunch," he answered and continued his stride down the hallway. A questioning glance from Andrew gave him a slight twinge of conscience and he turned around to face her.

"I'm going down to a deli right across the street, y'all want to come?" he asked her.

"Sure!" she happily said and he looked at Andrew in amusement.

Again he had to read the menu to her and she ordered a ham and cheese on rye and a canned drink. He ordered a hot Reuben sandwich and a canned drink also. He guided her to a bench outside and the two sat in silence for a few moments. She tried very hard to remember to chew her food with her mouth closed.

He watched her as she ate. She did not wear makeup and dressed very conservatively, almost dowdy. Her eyes were a cloudy milky color, and were a little hard to look at. But he did have to admit, she was pretty.

"Careful, they put a toothpick in the sandwich," he cautioned her.

"Oh! Thanks, that would have hurt," she said and felt for the toothpick and removed it. She held it out for a second.

"That's not a toothpick, that's a spear!" she said and laughed at her own little joke.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked after a few moor minutes had passed.

"Yeah, sure," he said.

"How'd you know that Mr. Decker's client load was bogus?" she asked and took a sip of her soda.

-"The files were in numerical order by Social Security numbers, and they were almost in perfect numerical sequence. I could see one or two Social Security numbers being that close to each other, but not one or two hundred of them," he said. "The longer you're doing this kind of thing, the more you'll catch on to the mistakes that most devious or dishonest people make."

^^^

Mr. Tuttle Baum smirked at the two as they approached his office. He'd been diligent in his file management; let this good old Southern boy and his pathetic little blind sidekick try their best to trip him up!

"Where's the rest of your case load?" Gary asked.

"I don't know what you mean," Mr. Tuttle Baum almost crowed in defiance.

"Okay, fat ass," Gary sneered. "Either you are the laziest cock sucker in this building, or you must think we're fucking stupid. Everyone else has a case load of three to five hundred clients, and you only have one hundred at ninety two?"

He picked up the phone and dialed Andrew's extension.

"Hey, Andrew, could y'all have Accounting pull up the pay schedule for Mr. Tuttle Baum's case load?" he asked and watched as Mr. Tuttle Baum's face lost all color. "New, just the last three months should do it."

"Y'all do well in prison," he said to a now ashen Mr. Tuttle Baum. "I'll bet y'all still squeak when y'all fart."

Sharon gasped at the implication and almost felt sorry for Mr. Tuttle Baum when the old man started to cry.

"How about if I cooperate?" Mr. Tuttle Baum asked in a quavering voice.

He knew that he would surely lose his wife; she loved him for the expensive cars and lavish jewelry he could buy her with the money he was skimming off the public coffers. Why else would an attractive twenty nine year old Latino be seen with him? But the thought of being in prison for one night, much less the five or ten years he would get was unendurable.

"Beats the shit out of me," Gary sneered at the weak man. "I don't know anything about New York law, but I do believe this is a federal matter anyway; they isn't too quick to make deals."

"I need to go to the bathroom," Art Tuttle Baum whined.

"Then go," Gary shrugged. "I am not keeping you."

Art reached for the door.

"Hey Art?" he said.

"Yes?" Art Tuttle Baum said.

"I wouldn't try to run if I was y'all," Gary cautioned. "Your home address is right here, y'all really have anywhere to run to."

"Oh, right," Art quietly said.

"Did you have to be so mean?" Sharon asked him when the door clicked shut.

"No, but it sure got the point across, didn't it?" he said.

Two more counselors turned in their resignation before the end of the day and Andrew arranged to have them picked up at their homes by U.S. Marshals. Sharon was very quiet on the walk to the hotel that afternoon.

"What y'all in the mood for?" Gary cheerfully asked.

"A drink," Sharon said. "I need one after this day."

"What?" Gary asked. "You mean watching Art Tuttle Baum damn near piss on himself when he saw we could get him anyway?"

"Yeah, that, and all the open cases that should have been closed years ago, it's so depressing," Sharon said.

They went to the same restaurant that had treated Sharon so shabbily the night before but the staff took one look at Gary and knew better than to try shoddy treatment of him. He and Sharon had a mild tiff when he insisted on paying for their meal.

"But I have money," she whined.

"Wow, that's great," he said and smiled at a cute waitress.

"Fine," she huffed when Gary grabbed the check before she could find in on the table.

"What time y'all get off?" he asked the cute waitress, who had undone another button on her blouse for his benefit.

"Actually, I was supposed to get off two hours ago, but my replacement just got here, so I'm free," she said and looked askance at Sharon. Gary shook his head no, to signify that he and Sharon were not together.

"Well, now, it's not safe for a pretty little girl to be walking home by herself, how about I make sure y'all get home all right?" he suggested.

"Oh, I think I can handle myself," she laughed. She did not miss the disappointed look on Sharon's face.

"Well, okay, if y'all are sure," Gary said.

"But, you know what?" the waitress said. "I am kind of afraid of the dark, and it does get dark kind of early."

"I think I'll just go on back to the hotel," Sharon snapped and got to her feet.

"All right, be careful," Gary said and followed the waitress to the back door of the restaurant.

^^^

"Service with a smile," the waitress joked as she swallowed Gary's load. She sighed happily as he sucked her large nipples hungrily and opened her mouth wide in surprise as his cock buried itself in her pussy to the hilt. She grunted as she felt it hit the opening to her cervix.

"Damn, oh that's it!" she grunted as he rammed in and out of her and she rocked between pain and pleasure. Every time he hit her cervix, she wanted to tell him to stop, but then he would pull back out and she felt so empty.

"Uh!" she cried out in orgasm and felt his hot sperm splash into her. He thrust a few more times and collapsed on the bed next to her.

"You're going to have to go," she lazily said. "My girlfriend'll be coming home pretty soon, and I don't think she'd like finding you here."

"Oh, hell, she can join in for all I care," Gary joked.

"Hmm," she said, knowing that Doreen would definitely NOT want to join in, having an active hatred of men. "Nah, that isn't a good idea, you know what I mean?"

"Well, all right then," Gary said and pulled on his jeans. "I guess I'll see y'all around then."

^^^

Sharon screamed when he entered the hotel room and Gary caught a glimpse of her legs as she quickly threw the hem of her nightgown down around her legs. He smirked to himself; he'd obviously interrupted a little masturbation action just now.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," he said as he hung up his jacket in the closet.

"No, no, it's just that I didn't expect you back so soon, that's all," Sharon stammered and blushed deeply.

"Yeah, well I didn't expect her to have a girlfriend," Gary said and did not bother to close the door of the bathroom as he urinated noisily. Sharon used this opportunity to pull the hairbrush from between her legs and put it into her purse, which lay on the floor next to her nightstand.

"What's wrong with having girlfriends?" Sharon asked him when he came back into the room. "I mean, I have all kinds of girlfriends, mostly from school, you know but."

"There's nothing wrong with having girlfriends," he said and lay down on his bed. "Maybe I should have said 'She has a face mate.'"

It took a moment for it to register with Sharon and Gary laughed out loud when it did; her face was priceless, and then the deep blush started.

"Oh!" Sharon said, and then wrinkled her brow. "But if she has a girlfriend, what'd she want with you? I mean, there's nothing wrong with you, but you're not a girl, you know?"

"Beats me," Gary said and shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe she swings both ways."

Sharon got out of bed and knelt by the side of her bed. Gary shook his head in amusement and watched her pray. He wondered for a moment what she prayed about, then rolled over and went to sleep.

"Oh, mother fucker, you have got to be kidding me!" he growled as her snoring woke him up.

He staggered out of his bed and roughly shook her. He looked down at her as she slept; the nightgown had worked its way up to just under her armpits. Her belly button was andout tie' and she did have no tit swell at all. Her nipples were a pale pink, very puffy and large in comparison to the rest of her body. He staggered back to his bed and fell asleep again.

^^^

As usual, just as he was about to open the window to urinate, she exited the bathroom and he rapidly walked in.

"I swear, if y'all ever get married, I hope your husband has a strong bladder, or y'all have two bathrooms," he complained.

"I went as fast as I could," Sharon whined.

From the bathroom he called out "The sad thing is, I believe you."

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Meanie pie. You're just not a morning person, are you?"

"Not when I have to sleep in a jet hangar," he said.

"I do not snore that bad!" she exclaimed.

"You don't snore that good, either," he said and jumped into the hot shower.

She giggled at that reply and finished brushing her hair. She blushed slightly at the memory of where the handle had been last night when he walked in on her.

In the lobby, a bellhop waved him over.

"We should have another room available for you this evening, sir," he simpered and lisped.

"I'll take it," he said and slipped the bellhop a five-dollar bill.

"That diner okay for you?" he asked Sharon and didn't wait for her reply as he strode out onto the street.

When their workday was finished, Gary collected his suitcases and the bellhop escorted him to the new room. As soon as the door was shut behind them, Sharon called down to the front desk and ordered a fifth of Jack Daniels to be sent to her room; then grabbed her cane and tapped down to the soda machine in the hallway.

Gary watched in amusement as the bellhop showed him all of the amenities available, making sure to bend over a great deal for Gary's benefit.

"Well, will there be anything else?" he asked and put his hands on his hips and licked his lips.

"No, no, I think that's about it," Gary said and slipped the young man a ten-dollar bill.

"Well, if you think of anything, anything at all, you just give me a call," the youth's meaning was quite obvious.

"Uh, yeah, will do," Gary smiled and ushered the bellhop out of the room.

^^^

Gary called up to her room at eight o'clock the next morning and she groggily answered. He fixed himself some breakfast at the buffet and watched the elevator doors for her. Fifteen minutes later, a somewhat disheveled Sharon stumbled out into the lobby.

The next morning, repeated calls to her room went unanswered. He still had his key to the room and went upstairs. He entered the room after knocking several times.

Sharon laid on the bed, completely nude, the hairbrush's handle jammed in her pussy. The empty fifth of Jack Daniels lay on the floor next to her bed. She snored loudly and he smiled down at her. He wondered briefly what she fantasized about when she masturbated and wondered what she would do if he pulled the hairbrush out and replaced it with his prick?

He quietly left the room and went to work. At eleven forty five, Sharon groggily stumbled into the office that she and Gary had set up as their temporary office.

"Why didn't you call me?" she whined to him as she flopped down in a chair.

"I did, there was no answer," he calmly told her. "I still had a key to the room, so I went up to try to wake y'all up, but y'all were out of it. So I just left you there to sleep it off."

"Oh!" she gasped, knowing full and well what he must have seen when he entered the room. She blushed deeply and turned her face away from him.

"Good timing, though," he joked. "Y'all are just in time for lunch."

"Oh, please," she whined. "I couldn't even think of food right now!"

"Tied one on last night, did you?" Gary said easily.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said and hung her head down.

^^^

"Sharon, it is Friday," he said heavily as they walked out to the street. "Last fucking thing I want to talk about is those pathetic little fucks that work for N.Y.D.R.S., okay?"

"Fine," she huffed and tapped away. He let her go about a half of a block before he rapidly walked after her.

"Hotel's back that way," he said.

"Well, maybe I wanted to go this way," she screamed at him in anger.

"You didn't really, did you?" he asked her a little quieter.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,090 Followers