Meant To Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well don't you have a roll away bed or a cot or something?'

'There's a roll away in the storage...oh no, one of the other guests took that. I'm sorry.'

Josh look at his mother, 'This is the only motel.'

Susan gives Josh a brief glance, thinking, 'Is it happening again?'

'We can't drive any more I guess we will have to take it.'

'Well that will be sixty-five dollars.'

Susan hand the clerk cash.

'OK, its room number fifteen, around the back. We are full so park anywhere you can.'

After running back to the car and then to the room they are both thoroughly soak through. Susan stands inside the door, water pouring off her. 'I feel like a drowned rat!'

Josh, equally soaked stares at him mother. 'You're more beautiful than any rat I've ever seen.'

Susan realizes she looks like the winner of a wet tee shirt contest. Her saturated shear bra and white tee do little to hide her nakedness. 'I guess I should get out of these wet cloths.'

'Yeah, I should too. You take the bathroom; just give me a towel or two.'

Susan quickly undresses. Her head is starting to spin trying once again to grasp another situation with her son. She showers to give herself some needed time to think, it doesn't help. The only thing her mind processes are the events of their intense week, each one mounting atop of the other till she is too weak with incestuous desire for her son. She applies some make up, combs her hair and wraps herself in a towel. She steadies herself takes a deep breath she walks into the room.

The lights are out. The room is lit by the various colors of the motel sign coming through the window. Jose is sitting on the bed also wrapped in a towel. Susan on shaking legs walks slowly towards him. She can feel the juices from her pussy running down the inside of her thigh. She is over come by the wanton feeling flooding through her body. She reaches out to touch the side of his face.

'Josh, we can never tell anyone about this.'

With a dry mouth and a cracking voice Josh replies, 'I know mom. No one will ever know we had to share a room.'

'No, Josh not that, this.' Susan loosens the knot holding the towel and letting it fall to the floor. Just as the week had started she is again stand naked in front of her son. This time she makes no effort to cover up. This time she wants to expose herself to him emotionally and physically. Her nipples are as erect as they can be and her thighs gleam in the light from her leaking pussy juices.

'Is this what you want Josh?' Josh can only nod his head.

'I want it to. I've wanted it for a long time but resisted. I don't want to resist anymore. I'm too weak to fight something so strong. I know what people would say about a mother that wants her son to makes love to her, but I don't care. They just can't understand. Do you understand Josh?'

Josh reaches out to pull his mother to him, quickly moving his mouth to her breast. She stops him pulling away slightly. She looks into his eyes, 'Wait, slowly.'

She holds the back of his head with both hands and gently pulls him to her breasts. Josh's hand wrap around her as he kisses them. Momentarily, her head falls back. Then looking back down she pulls his face up to hers, as she leans down their mouths meet opened with searching tongues. She falls forward rolling on to the bed pulling her son on top of her. They kiss passionately. Josh's moves his hand up his mother's stomach grabbing her breast firmly. He moves down gently kissing her nipple. Josh looks questioningly in to his mother eye. Susan nods with a wanton look in her eyes.

Josh kneads and suckles her breast as Susan guides him with her hands. Her breasts have never felt so sensitive; her body feels electrified, on fire. Aggressively, passionately she pulls his head to her, her tongue entering his mouth deeply, passionately, and lustfully. She wants him in her but her son moves quickly and definitely down her body, his hands move her legs apart.

Josh is kneeling on the floor, his mother's legs spread wide over the side of the bed her pussy is swollen with arousal. Josh is shaking with anticipation of his mothers taste. He has fantasized many time of pleasuring her with his mouth. Her aroma is intoxicating. She moans and her back arches as his tongue touches her clitoris.

Two fingers spread her pussy lips and gently pinch her clitoris holding it in place for him to pleasure. He moves back and forth entering her with his tongue than licking her clit. Susan is on her elbows, back arched high and her head thrown back as she as she thrusts her hips. See looks down to see her son eating her. She is on the verge.

Sensing his mother's arousal Josh easily slides two fingers into her pussy. He starts pumping her as he takes her clitoris into his mouth and works it with is tongue. Susan's entire body is moving and thrusting, as she cries out. Josh pulls back, pumps her pussy three or four more times before quickly pulling out. His mother's body tightens as she ejaculates. The sheets are soaked as are Josh's hands and face. He is mesmerized by his mother's orgasm. Susan is shaking, trying to catch her breath.

Josh begins to lick his mother clean. The first touch of his tongue jolts Susan. 'Oh god, Josh no, I can't again.' His mother's pleads go on deft hears. He holds her legs open and continues where he left off. He is holding her, eating her, till she is helpless. His fingers enter her again. Again he feels her back arch and her body tighten. This time he doesn't stop licking and pumping till she has squirted all her juices.

Josh looks down at his mother as he lies next to her. Her eyes are still closed while trying to recover. He leans down and begins kissing her passionately. She can barely put her arms around him. Susan mouth is filled with the taste of her orgasm as her son's tongue dances in her mouth. Slowly, she is coming back to the world. She opens her eyes to see her son's beautiful face. Sitting up she takes her son's hand and pulls him off the bed. Sitting in front of him, she removes his towel.

He's erect penis is once again pointing at her. This time it is not through a window or in one of her fantasies. This time it is there for her to pleasure. She takes the large head into her mouth as her hand wraps around the base. Susan sucks the head as she takes more and more of his cock into her mouth with each bob of her head. It is so thick she can't take him as far down her throat as she has done with other men. Still she continues to try. One hand is firmly around his shaft pumping while the other is caressing his balls. Her eyes are closed as the sensation of this thick, hard, silky cock in her hand and mouth start to overwhelm her. Her commitment to her incestuous love making over takes her.

'Suck your sons cock. Make him cum. Show him how much his mother loves and wants him. Show him how his mother is willing to pleasure him, how she will do anything for him.'

Josh is in such a state of arousal he doesn't last long.

'Mom, I'm going to cum, Mom!'

Visions of her son's orgasms flash through her mind. She wants to see it again, see it close and personal as she has in her fantasies. She takes his cock out of her mouth and pumps it furiously. She points it straight at her. She wants to see his cum shooting out of the head. Susan can barely catch her breath anticipating what is about to happen. Her free hand finds her pussy. Josh holds on to his mother's shoulder as he starts to orgasm.

Susan continues to pump his cock as the first rope of cum hits, splashing over her chin and breasts. Over and over cum is splashing over her face, chin, breasts and open mouth. She wants her body drenched in his hot wet cum. As she orgasms her screams are mixed with her son's moans of pleasure.

Using his cock she cleans his cum off her face. Licking, kissing, sucking Susan is in a feeding frenzy of her son's cum. She continues to kiss and lick him long after she has cleaned her face, not wanting to stop. She wants him hard again. It will not take long for an eighteen year old to recover. Finally, she looks up at her son. 'I want you Josh, I need you now.'

Slowly falling back onto the bed, she pulls him between her spread legs by his cock. Susan guides it to her waiting pussy, as she stares lovingly, wantonly, desperately into his eyes.

'Josh, I want you back inside me. I need you inside me again.'

Josh leans down kissing his mother as the head of his cock enters her, stretching open her pussy. Susan's legs are spread wide as Josh raises his upper body and plunges into his mother. Her pussy is wet, hot and tight. Joshes girth stretches his mother with every thrust until he is buried deep inside her. Josh isn't thinking he is just fulfilling his fantasy, fucking his mother deep and hard. Again and again he pulls out till only the head of his cock is in her before thrusting deep inside her.

Susan's legs are now high in the air giving up herself for her son's pleasure and hers. She reaches out grabbing the sheets, throwing her hips up meeting every thrust. Her moans and cries are the sounds of an out of control wild animal. Her pussy feel as if it is about to explode. Raising her hip high into the air her son's cock pops out of her pussy as her orgasm gushes out of her. Her legs and body are convulsing. Through blurred eye she sees her son hovering over her with a look of lust. Before she can speak Josh enters her hard and deep. He pounds her pussy over and over as her lays helplessly limp. Susan slowly recovers from her crippling orgasm as Josh's body tightens he pushes hard as if he was trying to reenter the place he came from.

His orgasm floods his mother's pussy, hot cum filling her. Susan feeling the sensation of her son's seed in her starts to again tremble. She reaches up pulling him to her, kissing his face and mouth over and over as she speaks.

'Oh, Josh I am yours. I give myself to you, all of me, my heart, my mind, my soul, and my body. Take me anytime, anywhere, any way you want. Oh my god, my son, my lover, and my life what has brought us here?'

'I don't know. But it can't be wrong. I am yours mom, now and forever. I love you so much.'

He remains inside his mother kissing her passionately until his cock slips out and cum flows out of her. They lay under the sheet in each other's arm as they drift into a peaceful sleep.

Susan wakes to the light of morning, her head still resting in her son's arms. She looks at her son, Josh sleeping peacefully; she is filled with so many joyous emotions. Her body covered in the dried fluids from last night is a reminder of the intense incestuous commitment she made to her son. Her nostrils are filled with the stall aroma of sex. Susan then notices Josh's morning erection and she craves again to have it in her mouth. She moves down his body till it is there for her to take.

She licked the shaft letting her saliva flow from her lips. Susan starts to suck and lick his cock sliding it deeper into her mouth with each bob of her head. Lustfully she takes as much of his thick cock as possible, till she gags. Her two hands are working the base of his cock as she slides her mouth up and down, sucking.

Josh begins to wake, he moans. Susan is unaware that her son is awake. She is in her own world, with one thing in mind, to fill her mouth with her son's cum. Susan is fucking her son's cock with her mouth when she is suddenly aware of two hands gently holding her head. His body thrusts and his cock swells in her mouth. Lodes of cum quickly fill her mouth. She is determined not to swallow. She slowly slips his cock from her lips to make room for the salty, sweet juice.

Josh's chest is heaving as his lungs beg for air. Susan rests her head on his stomach, inches away from the cock that just exploded in her mouth. She has not swallowed. She is savoring her son's taste, swishing it with her tongue, till her mouth is bathed with cum. She swallows as she touches her clit sending her into an orgasm.

Resting her head again on his chest they enjoy a comfortable silence. Josh is the first to speak.

'It is 9:30, check out is at 10:00, we should shower.'

'I know, but I could stay like this forever.' Susan looks into her son's eyes. 'Do you remember what I told you last night?'

'Yes, but last night was intense. You don't have to worry about what was or wasn't said.'

'No Josh, I meant it. I mean it even more this morning. I've willingly given myself to you, all of me, my heard, my mind, my soul, and my body. You can have me anytime, anywhere, any way you want. That would make me the happiest woman in the world.'

'Then my job is to make you happy. Let's get in the shower.'

Back in the car Josh drives Susan to the office. Her mind is racing. She is now her son's incestuous lover and it has made her happier then she has ever been. She cannot understand how it has all happened so quickly. Susan walks into the office.

'Well good morning. I hope everything worked out well.' It is the same clerk that checked them in last night.

'Yes, thank you. Actually, it worked out far better than we expected.'

'Good, good, we get mostly people needing a place for the nigh. It seems we are just the place they need. Well have a safe trip home.'

'Thanks, you have a good day.'

Susan steps out of the office and is stopped in her tracks. Josh is staring at his mother, his lover, wonder why she is frozen with a look of surprise, awe and disbelief. She is staring at the large neon sign above. 'DESTINY MOTEL, VACANCIES'