Meant to Be Ch. 05

Story Info
Wet Dreams.
1.9k words
4.24
8.5k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Wet Dreams

That night Jensen and Jared caught a plane to Vancouver as they had to shoot some scenes of the show the following day. Jensen was having a hard time concentrating on work and was glad when the day was over. It was almost 11pm when he arrived at his place in Vancouver. He knew he'd have a hard week ahead, really long days on the set, but he brushed it off his mind, took a hot shower and went to bed.

There he is again, inside the elevator. He has his back against the wall and his legs apart to help him keep his balance. The girl has been thrown into his side of the elevator and is now in his arms. The elevator shakes one more time and he spreads his legs farther apart to keep his balance. They are now at the same eye level. She is standing between his legs, her hands on his shoulders, her lips slightly parted and her eyes squeezed shut. He can feel her trembling in fear and panting for air. Their lips are less than an inch apart and their bodies intertwined. He has both arms wrapped around her, one holding her tightly around her waist and the other one up her back. He softly strokes her hair and confirms what he thought, it feels like silk, and wonders about the rest of her: her pearly skin, her red lips, the color of her eyes...he didn't have the chance to see them, so he has no idea what color they are...

He looks at her hungrily. She has the face of an angel...full red lips, rosy cheeks. Their chests are pressed together and he can see her breasts rising and falling as her breath keeps increasing rapidly. He perceives her fragrance, some fruity scent...apple? And that makes him want her even more and wonder if she tastes like apple as well. The elevator shakes again and the spaghetti straps of her top and bra slide down exposing her pearly shoulder. His hand reaches for it and his fingers begin stroking her skin, that soft silky skin of hers, just like he imagined it. Her eyes are open now and their color is brown, same as her hair, just like dark chocolate. She is shivering and looking into his eyes, completely vulnerable and incredibly sexy.

She tries to step away from him but he pulls her closer. He wants her badly and can't hold his desire any longer. He draws his legs closer together, and then flips himself and her around so that she is the one with the back against the wall. He pins her against it, holds her arms high above her head and then presses his lips against hers. At first, the kiss is cheeky and playful but it quickly turns into something much more intense. He sucks at her lower lip and feels her whole body shivering, then he darts his tongue into her mouth and explores it slowly. They part the kiss for air and look into each other's eyes. He can tell she wants him too. He leaves a trail of kisses down her neck and licks her collarbone while he slides his hands down her arms slowly till he finds his way under her sweater and top. He expertly unclasps her bra and pulls her sweater and top over her head, and the bra comes with them. Then he trails his fingertips over her front and teases her breasts while he tugs playfully at the waistband of her jeans.

They kiss again, their tongues twisting and delivering shocks through their bodies. He kneads her breast as she unbuttons his shirt and pushes it off his shoulders. He gets the message and shrugs his arms out of the sleeves and the shirt falls to the floor next to her clothes. Now he can feel her warm body against his own. They are both lustful, their greedy hands touching and exploring each other's bodies and not having enough of each other. He then lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. She immediately feels his hardness against her sensitive core and arches into him, bringing herself closer to him. He puts his hands on her waist and moves against her enjoying her softness and warmth. She moans into his mouth in response as they still kiss.

He breaks the kiss for a moment and reaches around to unhook her legs from around his waist. He undoes her jeans and pulls them down along with her panties. Then, his hands cup her bare butt firmly and he feels her fingers trailing down his chest to the button of his jeans, which she easily undoes before sliding down the zipper. He looks at her face and sees her lick and bite her lower lip, her eyes filled with desire for him. He is hard and ready for her and she smirks playfully. She pushes his jeans down and he helps her. His clothes hit the floor and he brings one of her legs back up to his waist. She wraps her other leg around him tightly and draws him inside of her. They both gasp at the suddenness and their eyes are wide open with pleasure as his whole length starts moving into her. She moans and traces the muscles on his back with her nails as he fills her completely. He quickly starts pumping into her and feels her tightening around him.

Their lips crush again and they close their eyes. They start quivering and their whole bodies tremble and throb as he keeps thrusting deeper, faster and harder inside of her. She moans in his mouth and then he feels every inch of his body tingling as the orgasm starts building. As he moves faster and harder, the energy builds up and with one final thrust, they both explode. He's fisting her hair now and her arms are around his neck and shoulders for support. They stay still for a moment unable to move filled with ecstasy, and then their bodies slowly start to relax. She leans her head against the wall, her eyes closed and mouth open for air. His forehead is pressed against hers while he tenderly kisses her lips and when she opens her eyes, she smiles to him.

They slowly unwrap their bodies and she slides down the wall. She's still feeling weak and as her feet touch the floor, she loses her balance and he catches her in his arms preventing her from falling. They stay that way for a while, she against the wall, he leaning against her ―both breathing raggedly and unevenly.

The alarm clock went off and Jensen opened his eyes. He was lying in his bed, his body covered by a film of sweat. He was still breathing raggedly and half hard. A wet dream, he'd had a 'wet dream'! He got out of bed and went into the shower. He felt the warm water running down his body and all the memories of the brunette came back to him. He was growing hard again and hissed, "God, what is wrong with me...I'm like a 'horny teen'!" He felt the heat inside of him building up again and thought "what the hell!" and jerked himself off in the shower.

It was going to be a hard week just like he'd expected. Long hours on the set and getting home late at night, but that was ok, he'd grown used to it during the last few years. The problem was that he wasn't getting much sleep these days. The dreams hadn't stopped, and he couldn't get the brunette out of his mind. He found himself thinking about her night and day and it was driving him crazy. For Christ's sake, he was obsessing over a woman that he didn't know, not even her name.

He was tired and he wouldn't be needed for another hour so he went to his trailer to relax for a while. He was sitting on the couch going over his lines when he fell asleep. Jared was free too, and thought he and Jensen could have a coffee and chat for a while so he headed for his trailer. He knocked on the door and called his name but got no answer. He heard some noises coming from inside and decided to go in ―maybe Jensen hadn't heard him? As soon as he stepped inside, he saw Jensen lying on his back on the couch moaning and breathing unevenly, and couldn't help noticing the bulge in his pants. Jared was amusingly surprised but he managed to hold his chuckle and walked away.

Later that day, he saw Jensen with his laptop and sat down next to him with a cup of coffee.

"Hey, Jen!"

"Hey!"

"What are you doing?"

"Mmm...nothing, just checking if there's anything on the malfunctioning elevator."

"Okay...so did you enjoy your nap?"

Jared gave him a sardonic smile. Jensen looked at him in horror and knew he'd walked in on him while he was napping ―and 'dreaming'― in his trailer.

"I swear if you tell anybody!!!" Jensen yelled at him clearly pissed off.

Jared started laughing so hard he almost fell off his chair. Jensen gave him a murderous look and stared at him both horrified and furious. That made Jared laugh even harder, but after a couple of minutes, he managed to calm down.

"I promise I won't tell a soul. But see, that's what happens when you don't get laid in, well, a 'really' long time I guess!"

"It's not that...it's..."

"What?"

"Nothing, just forget it."

"Come on, what is it?"

"Promise you won't start mocking me..."

"Promise."

"I mean it, Jared."

"Okay, okay, I do promise I won't mock you or laugh at you."

"Remember that girl?"

"Who?"

"The one from the elevator."

"Not that I ever saw her...but yeah, she was trapped in there with you, right?"

"Right. Well, I can't stop thinking about her...and those dreams I'm having...they're all about her."

"Oh..."

"'Oh, oh?' Is that all you're gonna say?"

"What do you want me to say? I think it's just that you haven't had sex for quite a while now and your brain is going kinda crazy."

"C'mon, if that was the case, then I'd be thinking about each and every girl I know and I wouldn't be obsessing over one in particular, right?"

"Maybe. Hey...wait!"

"What?"

"Remember what the fortune-teller said to you?"

"What fortune-teller?"

"The one at that party...remember?"

"Now, I do...What does that have to do with this?"

"Everything! Remember she said you were going to meet a woman, that you'd be attracted to her immediately, your soul mate...'real hot sex'!" he said smirking.

"That's just crap. She was making all that up."

"Well, what if she wasn't? What if this girl is the one she was talking about during the reading?"

Jensen hadn't thought about that. And what if that was true? He didn't know her name and he'd been surfing the web trying to find any comments on the incident at his apartment building but nothing had been posted so far. It looked like a dead-end street and he didn't know what to do next.

To Be Continued...

*

Hi, everyone! Are you enjoying my story? Please review, can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Enjoying my story? Check out my bio and read some more! :-)