Meant To Be Together, I'm the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd rather eat bugs," she said stopping to turn back to look at him, before staring down at his cock again. "Suddenly, I'm bored. I'm going to bed," she said with a haughty lift of her pretty, blonde head and a toss of her long, straight, blonde hair.

"Bitch," he said depositing his beer on the kitchen table and reaching out for her, as she brushed by him. "You little cockteaser, coming downstairs dressed in your barely there nightgown and made-up, as if you're attending a dance at the Playboy Mansion Playmate party. Who do you think you're kidding? You want me, as much as I want you," he said taking her in his arms, pushing her forward against his cock with a handful of her ass, and kissing her hard.

Pushing him away and wiping his kiss from her mouth, she rejected him again. After already having made his intentions known by exposing his cock to her and now by grabbing her ass and kissing her, he didn't want to ruin his opportunity to finally lose his virginity. As if he was on Dancing with the Stars, he reached down, grabbed at the bottom of her nightgown, and twirled her around, as she walked by him to leave the kitchen. In one quick over her head pull and another hard tug that pulled her nightgown from her grasp, as if taking the wrapper off of a fine Cuban cigar without damaging the contents, her nightgown was off and she was naked. Having not seen the full naked impact of them in three years, he had forgotten what amazing breasts she had, so round, so full, and her nipples so pink. She had a blonde, trimmed pussy that he'd just love to lick and fuck. Who better to lose his virginity with than with sexy and slutty Amanda?

"Jerry," she said, while covering her C cup breasts with her forearm and her pussy with her hand. "Don't do this. This is rape."

"Rape my ass," he said with a diabolical laugh. "Had I not made my move first, after you finished your tea and cigarette, you'd be coming up to my room. You'd be the one raping me."

"Is this the kind of man you are?" Cowering from him, she stepped away from his grasp. "With your best friend dead, you prey on his daughter?"

"We all can use a little comfort, during a time like this, Amanda," he said stepping close and reaching out to hold her.

"My blanket in my room is all the comfort that I need. Get out of my," she said reaching for her nightgown that Jerry had tossed on the kitchen chair.

With one hard downward push of her shoulder, she was on her knees, eye to eye with his one-eyed monster. When she didn't immediately take the not so subtle hint to take him in her mouth, and when she tried to stand, as if pulling open a trapdoor by an attached chain, he pulled hard on her long, blonde hair.

"Ow!"

As soon as she opened her mouth to scream, with a forward pull of her blonde head, a hump of his hips, and a forward thrust of his cock, he filled her mouth with all of him. With Amanda on her knees, holding her in place, Jerry had a hand on each side of her pretty, little head. Humping her face and fucking her mouth, he was using her, as if she was a live blowup doll. Overruling her resistance, he could feel the pressure of her warm, wet tongue circumnavigating his cock, as if it was a soft propeller. Even in his wildest sexual fantasy about her, even after masturbating so many time about having sex with Amanda, never had he imagined how hot it would feel to have Dan's daughter suck his cock.

"Suck my cock, bitch. Suck it, you little slut. Suck my prick, Amanda. I need to cum in Daddy's little girl's mouth. Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!"

"No, let go of me, you fucking pervert," she said pushing his cock out of her mouth, just long enough to speak, before he pulled her hair again and stuffed his cock back in her mouth again.

A game that she obviously needed to play, as his unwilling victim, if she wanted to flee, he'd allow her to go, but he could tell that she was enjoying this sudden sexual struggle, as much as he was. Pushing against him to spit him from her mouth and to get to her feet to make good her getaway, as soon as she ejected his cock from her mouth again, she stood and paused, to voice her contempt, before turning to leave.

"You filthy pig," she said slapping his face and pounding on his muscular chess with no effect.

Truly knowing that she wanted this, as much as he did, if she didn't she would have run from the room, instead of stopping to hit him. He grabbed her by her hair, spun her around and, as if about to give her a rectal exam, bent her forward in the doggie style position. With a hand filled with as much lustful desire as was his cock, he reached down between her legs and grabbed a handful of her blonde pussy. Cupping her cunt, before sticking his fingers inside of her to fondle her clit and finger fuck her hole, he titillated her desire for him.

"Either you peed yourself or you really want me," he said with a laugh, while probing her deeper with one finger and rubbing her bean harder and faster with another. "For someone so unwilling, Amanda, you're so wet."

Just as he had suspected, always playing the innocent, coy virginal victim, the little slut was already sopping wet. Reaching around her, with a big tit in each hand and fondling them, her nipples were already erect, when he fingered them. With no better time to lose his virginity than now, a mere few hours after his pledged Valentine's Day and 40th birthday promise to himself, with no better woman to break his cherry, than with his deceased best friend's slutty daughter, he grabbed Amanda by her hips, pushed hard, and ended his virginity with a hump.

In a quick hump, he was inside of her. With several hard trusts, sliding his cock in an out, as if humping the air, while fast dancing in a disco, nearly banging her head against the kitchen wall, he was already deep inside of her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, Jerry, don't stop. That feels so good. Harder. Faster. Just don't stop. Oh, my God. Oh, my God."

A longtime dream to fuck his best friend's daughter, filled with years of pent up sexual passion and desire for Amanda, his sexual fantasy had finally come true. Fucking her, banging her, and slamming his cock deeper and harder in her pussy, he was getting ready to unload all the lust he had for Amanda in her pussy, before deciding to make her blow him again. Having never experienced the warm, wet softness of a woman's pussy before, he couldn't believe how good it felt to fuck Amanda. Oh, yeah, just as she was good looking enough that he'd never grow tired of fucking her and she sucking him, she was good looking enough that he could cum twice in this slut, first in her pussy and again in her mouth.

"Hey! What are you think you're doing? Get away from my daughter, you filthy pig."

He turned and Elaine was standing behind him with a frying pan ready to conk him in the head. He lifted his arm and deflected her hit, just as she let him have it on the shoulder with the pan.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm fucking your any hole will do slut of a daughter," he said with a toothy grin.

"How dare you? With his body still warm, just buried in the ground, how dare you rape your best friend's daughter. How dare you hurt my baby girl? Get out! Get out of my house," she yelled slapping him on the back and shoulders, while his cock was still deeply buried in Amanda.

"Rape? She wanted me as much as I wanted her," he said pulling himself out of Amanda. "Like mother like daughter, she's nothing but a cock tease."

Figuring that Victoria Secrets had a two for one sale, just as Amanda was wearing a flimsy, see-thru nightgown, so wasn't Elaine wearing one, too. With her full breasts as exposed as Amanda's big tits and with her standing in the brightly lit kitchen, he could clearly see the dark impression her nipples and blonde patch of trimmed pubic hair made in the nightgown. It was finally so hot to see all that he imagined for so long.

Jerry let go of Amanda to grab hold of Elaine, when she raised the frying pan over her head again. He wrestled the frying pan from her hand and just as he did with Amanda, he took her in his arms and kissed her hard, while pressing her body against his with a handful of her round, firm ass. Then, when he let go of her, never expecting her to slap him, but expecting her to want him, as much as Amanda did, she surprised him, when she stepped back and slapped his face.

"How dare you fuck my daughter," she said looking as if she wanted to add, instead of me.

"Ow, you bitch. That hurt," he said, unprepared for it and not expecting it, while rubbing his face.

Knowing full well that she wanted him, as much as he wanted her, knowing full well that she was, no doubt, jealous that he was with her daughter, instead of her, he returned the favor and slapped her face harder. Her resistance crumbled with the loud slapping sound the side of her face made against his big hand and his cock hardened as much as her face brightened against the imprint of his fingers that temporarily tattooed to her face.

Instead of having a look of shocked surprise, instead of having a look of shame or anger, and a face full of tears, she had a look of lust. Her look of passion revealed that she wanted more than just a slap, but a bang. With one quick lift of her hem and a hard pull of her material, he ripped off Elaine's nightgown, too. Then, spinning her around, as if she had been a bad girl, a very bad girl, he slapped her ass hard, first one cheek and then the other. Now with both mother and daughter naked, he took a step back to get an eyeful of Elaine's C cup breasts and trimmed blonde pussy. While Amanda bit her lip in sexual revelation, Elaine rubbed her ass with sexual desire. With Amanda's face flushed from just having had the fuck of her young life and Elaine's face and ass red by the slap of Jerry's hand, like daughter, just like mother, they could have been identical twin sisters.

Obviously embarrassed to have been stripped naked, so physically assaulted, and sexually abused in front of her daughter, on the pretence of saving her self-image, she slapped him, she kicked him, and she punched him. Yet, determined to have his sexy way with mother in the wicked way he just did with daughter, with a forceful push to her shoulder, he forced Elaine down to her knees and filled her mouth with his still glistening, sticky wet cock. Only, unlike Amanda, as if his cock was her all day sucker, Elaine was a willing, if not aggressive participant. As soon as his cock was near her lips, she willingly opened her mouth and welcomed his cock inside. Damn, both of these women were experienced cocksuckers.

Then, when he buried his cock in her mouth and put a gentle but forceful hand to the back of her head, she wrapped her hand around his engorged prick and started stroking him, first lovingly and then faster. The fact that his cock had just been in Amanda's pussy and was now in Elaine's mouth was not lost on him. While sucking him, as if she was a Las Vegas show girl, she made all the cock sucking slurping sounds that all men love to hear to show that the woman is enjoying sucking their cock, as much as the man is enjoying having his cock sucked. Unable to decide and calling it a tie, he couldn't tell which was the better cocksucker mother or daughter. No doubt, now knowing the reason for his friend's sudden heart attack, if Dan was fucking both his wife and daughter, then he must have died a happy and sexually satisfied man.

"Suck my cock, Elaine. Suck it! Suck my cock. Suck your daughter's pussy juices off my big, hard prick. That's right, take it deeper. Lick it and suck it. Blow me, baby. I need to cum in your pretty mouth."

As if a contestant in a Japanese sexual game show, impatiently waiting her turn, Amanda watched her mother give Jerry the blowjob that he wanted and obviously needed. Watching Amanda out of the corner of his eyes to make sure that she didn't conk him with a frying pan, too, she surprised him, when she walked over to him and stuck her tongue down his throat, while her mother still sucked his prick. Kissing and kissing him, he felt Amanda's big tits and fingered her erect nipples, while Elaine was an unadulterated cock sucking machine.

Then, he couldn't believe his eyes, when Amanda leaned down, moved Elaine's mouth away from his cock and French kissed her mother, while feeling her breast and fingering her nipple. He watched Elaine return her daughter's kiss with as much passion, while fingering Amanda's pussy. Now, this is one sexy daughter does mother show, that Jerry would willing give up a blowjob to watch. Finally, his sexual fantasy come through, he was going to have his mother and daughter threesome.

"Let's go upstairs, Mommy," said Amanda to her mother, as if they had done this before. "We'll all be more comfortable in Daddy's bed. You're invited, too, Jerry," she said taking Jerry's cock in her hand and pulling him along by his stiff, wet penis.

* * * * *

"Oh, hello. I didn't know you were standing there. Have you been there long? You're here, no doubt, to read my story, Meant To Be Together, I'm the One, about a 40-year-old virginal man, me, who's sexual fantasy is to have sex with not only a beautiful, sexy daughter but also a hot MILF of a mother, too

Sorry. This is so very embarrassing, you caught me masturbating, while watching a porn flick. This is my favorite video, Mother and Daughter Does Daddy's Virginal Best Friend. Having a threesome with a mother and daughter has always been my sexual fantasy, that is, so long as they're both hot. If ever I could find such a situation, one in a million, I imagine, I'd be a happy man and would live the rest of my life in sexual bliss.

Yet, before I launch into the story, allow me to introduce myself, along with the elephant in the room. I'm Bob and, just like in the porn flick, I'm not proud to admit that I'm a 40-year-old virgin. Having just caught me masturbating, I'll understand you not wanting to shake my hand. There it is. I wrote it. I'm out of the closet. I'm a 40-year-old virgin. Now, let's get on with the story."

* * * * *

Feeling as sexually backward as I felt nerdy back in high school, I'm not proud of the fact that I never had sex with a woman and, in hindsight, even though I had offers that may have led to opportunities to have an intimate, sexual relationship with a woman, sex never happened. I'm the type of guy that a woman would have to burn me with a cigarette for me to notice her and hit in the back of the head with a baseball bat for me to see that she was coming on to me. Yet, now that I'm as focused on sex, as I was on my education and my career, with so many women flirting with me, while accidentally but, no doubt, intentionally flashing me their panties in up skirts and bras in down blouses, in hindsight, I can now see all the missed opportunities that I had not to be a 40-year-old virgin. Without doubt, it's my fault that I'm a virgin and I accept the blame.

In the way that most men dream about naked women, in the way that most men fantasize about being fucked and sucked, I dreamt about solving mathematical equations and scientific theories. In the way that most men lust over having sex with every available woman, I lust over earning my Ph D. and winning the Nobel Prize. Always too focused on school, going from undergraduate to graduate school and earning my bachelors degree and then my masters degree in quick succession, and now ingrained in my job at the research center, I never had time for sex, that is, other than with my hairy, right hand.

Embarrassed to admit it, never having lived alone, when my Dad died, I lived with my mother, until recently, but that's another story for another time. Now the captain of my own ship and the wizard of my own destiny, whether a girlfriend or a wife, except for Mom, I've gotten used to not having the complications of a woman in my life. Even though I'm terribly horny, except for the loving and totally innocent, albeit naked games that I played with my mother behind closed doors, I've grown accustomed to not having sex. Besides, even though I hate to write this because, being a scientist that believes more in the Big Bang than it the Holy Creator, abstaining from sex, in the way of a priest, makes me somehow feel Godlier than I am. Just in case there is a Holy Creator, maybe I've already scored some points with him or her for being so innocently pure for too long.

Sex I've always believed, is something that people should do with the one that they love and the one they want to give a baby. Sex should never be with random women picked up in a bar. With sex part and parcel with love, in the way that protons and neutrons interact with one another in the nucleus of an atom, and in the way of my own big bang, I'd have to fall in love, before having sex. Only, sadly and frustratingly, except for my devoted mother, I don't love anyone, yet. Instead, when not working, I spend my free time masturbating over watching my mother and daughter threesomes porn movie.

Nonetheless my perverse sexual fantasy, I desperately want to fall in love but, as unbelievably as it may sound, I don't know how to fall in love. What's so easy for some is so difficult for me. It's tragically funny how someone with an advanced degree, someone who can decode a blackboard filled with mathematical formulas and equations, someone who can endlessly talk about the mysteries of the universe, doesn't know how to fall in love, but I don't. In the way that I've been so accustomed to going to class, if they had a course in how to fall in love, no doubt, I'd excel at it. If they had a university of love, I'd proudly graduate with another degree, Doctor of Love.

Now that I'm older and the king of my destiny, pretenders to the throne, as my queen to my heart, I'm surrounded by witches and bitches, women that wanted me for all the wrong reasons, including my mother. They think that just because I haven't married and don't have any children that I must have money and they'd be right. They think that because I have a good job and now own a beautiful home that I must be loaded and they'd be right again. They think that they can just waltz into my life and take what I worked so long and so hard to accumulate and they'd be wrong.

"Stop! Incestuous sex is wrong! No, means no, Mommy!" Sorry, I digress.

I'm nobody's fool, especially when it comes to giving away my hard earned money for the mere sake of having sex with a woman. Sadly but perversely true, I could have had sex with my mother, but content to give her a full body massage, if you know what I mean, while she was naked and having her wash every part of me, if you know what I mean, while I was naked, except for my horny hand, I've never had sex with anyone, not even my mother. Even though I've been tempted by the more beautiful women, I just have to look in the mirror at my average, at best, face to know that they are all trying to play me to feather their nest, not so much for love but more for their financial security. They just want to use me and abuse me and once my money is gone, so will they be gone, too. I may be horny and desperate not to remain a virgin, but I'm not stupid.

Tired of celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's with just my Mom, I'm tired of everyone asking me if I have a girlfriend yet, and laughing at my expense, when I tell them that I don't. I'm tired of everyone thinking that there's something wrong with me or that I'm gay. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but I'm not homosexual. Then, again, even I'm scratching my head over that one. If I never had sex, how would I even know if I was gay or not? Well, that's an easy question to answer and one that doesn't require a blackboard to write my theories and chalk to draw my conclusions. I'm attracted to women in the way that I'm not attracted to men.