Meanwhile, Back at the Lamplighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
733 Followers

Karen was carried to the floor mat. She was placed on her knees, as a guy mounted her from behind. Another guy, who was sitting ahead of her, placed his cock by her mouth. She looked at it, and then at him, with a questioning look on her face. The sitter took two handfuls of her hair and pulled her face down to his cock. Another guy pinched her nose. When her mouth opened, the cock was pushed into her mouth.

Doug heard the sitter say, "Suck it, Baby." She did. She looked up at the guy. Then her face changed. Her eyes sort of rolled as a hard orgasm shook her body. The guy in her pussy shot his load, pulled out, and left. A new guy mounted her.

Doug switched back to Liz in room five. She was sitting on a guy giving his a Cowgirl. Doug was amazed just how good she was. She was rocking back and forth, On the push back, she lowered her stomach while swinging her ass from side to side. Going forward, she arched her back, while sliding her pussy down and forward. In the middle of it, she came, as did the guy.

Liz was rolled onto her back, mounted by a guy that Doug was sure was a college kid. He was so excited that he only lasted a minute. As he rolled off, another kid replaced him. Just as he really got into a furious motion, Liz came.

Doug needed another drink. His phone rang. "Are you getting all this?" Ramsden asked.

"Where are you?"

"In my hotel room."

"Can you fucking believe this?" "Not unless I had seen it with my own eyes. Your mother-in-law hardly spoke to me on the plane coming here. Sort of a cold bitch, I thought. I would have to say that we are both wrong. Somebody has taught that lady how to fuck. Did you see the Cowgirl action?"

"Yes, I did. I would bet that it was not her husband. He is a soft spoken doctor."

"Doug, I have an idea. If you don't mind, I would like to go rescue both ladies, and bring them back here. From what I'm seeing, I think I could fuck them both. Tomorrow they would wake up in my bed. They would remember enough that they would know I wasn't around when this started."

"Let me think about it."

"Something else, Doug. John Graham told me that sometimes guys at the A'mour will take ladies on ecstasy to an apartment. Once there, they will keep them high for a couple days, while all their friends have at them and they make some movies."

"I guess you better go get them. Call ahead and ask for Jake."

The next morning at ten, Doug's phone rang.

"Yeah."

"Can you talk?"

"Yes. I'm in my car."

"Banged them both. Both of them came a couple times. This morning was amazing. Both of them remember everything that happened at A'mour, and back in my room. Your mother-in-law must have thanked me for coming for them ten times. After breakfast, Karen left to go to a meeting. Liz came back to the room with me. She dropped her clothes as she asked, "As I remember, you are a lot bigger than most guys. I want another go?" I lie on my back. She climbed on and I got a hell of a Cowgirl fuck. She is out shopping. I have a meeting to go to." "I'm on my way to see Patty."

Doug's phone rang again. "Doug?"

Yeah."

"This is Patty. Chester got transferred. He is home right now. We are moving to Florida in five days. You have my e-mail address. Keep in touch."

"I'll miss you."

"I know what you'll miss most."

They both laughed.

The next day Karen came home at five. Doug took her out to eat. After, they went to a comedy club, where they had a few drinks. After showering both got into bed naked. Doug ate her long enough so that he was sure that she was ready. He mounted her in the missionary position. She started to orgasm. He pulled his cock out and ran it into her butt. It went right in. There was a startled look on her face, but there was no complaint. He only lasted a few minutes. As his cock swelled up, she clamped her ass, which caused him to come.

He got up, went into the bathroom where he carefully cleaned his cock. When ho got into bed, Karen said. "We have to talk?"

"Sure, okay."

"The only way that you could know that I would take you in my fanny would be if you knew that Ramsden has been there. I remember Ramsden from our college days. He was the guy that took me in the dark. Has he told you about coming on to me?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"Let me boot up my computer. --- Here watch this." "Oh, my, god."

"Watch your mother. She gives a fine Cowgirl. Here is a great shot of you taking it doggy while sucking a guy off. Hey, here comes your second orgasm."

"You must know everything... About Ramsden coming to A'mour to get us? About what we did in his room?"

"Yeah, I know."

"What is your reaction?"

"I think that it all is wonderful. We are going to have a great time."

"What is this we stuff?"

"Tell you what, tomorrow ask your mother to stop by about seven pm. Let's go to sleep now."

The following evening Liz showed up wearing a conservative dress.

She found Doug, Karen and Ramsden sitting in the living room sipping on drinks. Instead of calling her Mrs. Carrigan, Doug said. "Want a drink, Liz?"

"Gin and tonic, please."

Karen looked at her mother warily. Doug started a disk in the TV. On screen came a naked Liz giving a super Cowgirl. Liz eyes got big a saucers. "You must destroy this?" She requested.

"Ramsden, why don't you take Karen upstairs? I think I need some time with Liz in the downstairs bedroom.

Ramsden stood. He took Karen's hand. She reluctantly was taken upstairs. Doug took Liz's hand. He lifted her to her feet. He saw sweat bead on her brow. Her eyes and face looked like a cornered cat. Now in the bedroom, she stood looking at him. "Get undressed Liz." Slowly she took off her clothes.

"You give a hell of a Cowgirl. Where did you learn to do that?"

She did not speak.

Doug continued. "Lonely all those years when your husband was being the good doctor day and night?"

Her faced changed, with a slight smile.

Doug smiled. "Was it a long affair, or more than a few one-nighters?"

"It was several affairs and a lot of one time things."

"Local?"

"Shopping trips to Denver."

Where in Denver?"

"Usually the Lamplighter, next to the Hilton."

"How long does it take for you to get picked up, once you are there?"

"I'm very choosey, so twenty minutes."

"How old a guy do you like?"

"The younger the better."

"Have you ever had more than one before the other night?"

"Several times. It is very exciting."

"Starting when?"

Doug was on his back. Liz now had a smile on her face. She climbed onto the bed and lowered her pussy onto his cock. Her hands were on the bed near his shoulders. She slowly started to undulate her hips, stirring his cock.

"The first two months of my freshman year at university, I was still the good little girl. I had a few date, but the guys could not touch me. The boys stopped calling. I went with three other girls to a fraternity party. They served a vodka punch. You could not taste the booze. I got drunk, as did the other three other girls. We were all taken to different bedrooms. I don't know how many guys did me, but when I woke up my pussy and inner legs were rubbed red. From then on, my date card was always full. I was fucking every guy that I dated. My husband to be was a medical student when we met. I moved in with him. He studied, fucked me, and studied some more. When he graduated he ask me to go with him for his residency. I said, "Only as your wife."

Now Liz was giving a hard, fast Cowgirl.

"Does he know that you fuck around?"

"Yes, but don't feel sorry for him. Over a thousand nurses work at Denver General. At any given time, he has two or three on the string."

Doug grabbed Liz, and rolled over. On her now, he thrust hard several times to coat her cervix with his sperm. He no longer needed Patty.

Doug cleaned his cock, turned to Liz and said, "Stay here."

Karen and Ramsden were naked, chatting on the bed when Doug entered. Jerking his thumb over his shoulder, Doug said, "Go have a go with Liz."

"Good thinking." Ramsden said.

To Karen Doug asked. "How do you want me to take you?"

"In my pussy, doggie style. I'll put my head on the pillow and stick my butt up in the air."

Doug marveled that such a little woman could take his cock. Her butt wasn't half as wide as his.

The next day Doug's phone rang. "Yeah?"

"This is Phil Carrigan. Can you talk?"

"Yes."

"Elizabeth tells me that you and your buddy Ramsden are fucking her and my daughter. Is that so?"

"I would be the last person to say Elizabeth is a liar."

"I just want to tell you that I think it is great. Will keep both of them busy."

"I'm surprised."

"Don't be. If you could have an unending supply of eighteen or nineteen year old student nurses, would you want to fuck a forty-nine year old woman?"

"You got a point there, Doc."

Two days later Ramsden called. "Doug, I have a system that monitors all calls. Your mother-in-law phoned Karen. They are going to the Lamplighter tonight for some fun and games. What to hell is that about?"

"Oh, shit."

Softly
Softly
733 Followers
12