Measure Carefully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers

"Enough talk you ditz. Bend the fuck over that chair!" Ralph said as he shoved the giggling bimbo over by a large deck chair. He felt strong! He really felt like a man, a man's man, and he looked at these bimbos and understood his place and theirs.

He bent the bimbo over the chair and grabbed her right tit in one hand and her hair in the other. He pulled back like she was a horse and said "Time to fuck slut. Make it worth my time." He shoved into her and she squealed in delight.

Ralph pumped into her like he was a machine and the bimbo responded. Ralph had never had so much strength and he felt amazing. The bimbo Jenny was a wild ride, she slid up and down on his cock like she was made for it. She twisted and ground and Ralph's cock felt like it was in heaven. But he was able to last amazingly enough. It was as if he was on some kind of drug. He fucked Jenny for 15 minutes while the other two bimbos 69'd each other and pleaded to be next. Finally Ralph built to a big orgasm and pulled hard on the bimbo's hair. With a huge growl he blew his load and the bimbo let out a scream that would have cracked glass if they were inside.

Ralph pulled out and the bimbo flopped on the ground unconscious. A huge dopey grin was plastered on her face and her eyes were rolled up in her head. She giggled once and then with a sigh rolled to her side and lay still.

Ralph was thirsty after his fuck and without a thought he took a drink from the pool to rinse his mouth. The water tasted amazing though and instead of spitting it out he swallowed. He had an odd feeling for a moment and then suddenly felt horny and powerful again. He blinked, and looked at the pool.

"The pool...That's it! That stuff I mixed in the filter!" Ralph looked closely at Jenny and gasped.

"Holy shit! Perkins! I just fucked Perkins! Shit, Perkins is a fucking bimbo? Oh man, then..." Ralph looked at the other two bimbos who were eyeing him as they untangled from each other. Ralph grinned and pointed to his cock and the two girls crawled over and started giving him head. Ralph reached down to his pants and called John.

"John, I need you at the pool at the camp. Yeah now! Dude, you need to see this, nothing bad, but our relationship with our employer just took a turn for the better."

He looked down at his two bimbos and at the other passed out one and smiled. "Oh my, we are going to have a fun time girls. And this summer's camp will be one to remember."

CHAPTER 2

Ralph was fucking Staci in the ass while she ate out Anna. Jenny was beginning to stir and giggled a bit as she slowly rolled over and she sat up with a big grin when John walked into the pool area. He stopped cold at the sight.

"Hey buddy! Take a turn with Anna there, I haven't fucked her yet!"

John gaped and was trying to form words when Anna pulled away from Staci and strutted over to him. She gave him a big kiss and undid his pants. He was still trying to figure out what was going on when she sucked him down and he stopped thinking for a bit.

Ralph laughed as he pounded away and he and his buddy John enjoyed the three bimbos for a while. Ralph got John to drink some of the water and he got the same energy from it. After a couple of hours Ralph and John moved the party back to Jenny's cabin and fucked until dawn. The bimbos were simply unable to stop fucking and sucking. When they were not having sex with the men they played with each other or with themselves. Shortly after dawn they finally seemed to run out of energy and dropped off.

John and Ralph felt a drop in energy as well and soon nodded off. Ralph had always been a light sleeper though and after a few hours he woke up. He looked around and then carefully shook John awake.

"John. John! Get up quietly and come on! They switched back!"

John's eyes popped open and he looked at Staci who was lying next to him. She had reverted back to the old Stephanie but was out cold. John looked at Ralph and they slid out the door.

Ralph led John back to the pool and to the pump room. He checked the chemical mix and did some math in his head to figure out how much chemical had been used over the last 16 hours and then added some more in. He turned to John and started to explain.

"I came back because I forgot my tool belt. I came in the pool and got attacked by these bimbos. I figured out Jenny was actually Ms. Perkins and the others had been changed somehow. I licked the sweat and water off of one of them and got a jolt which turned me hornier than I had ever been. After fucking for a bit I was tired and I rinsed my mouth with some of the pool water and got turned on and energized! That's when I figured out that Jenny was Ms. Perkins. This stuff when mixed like this with a bit of the Chlorine turned the women into bimbos!"

John gaped and stared at the system. "That is crazy! But I'll believe it since I was fucking the results all last night. But what are we going to do? When they come too, they'll scream rape and we'll be in jail! Or at least fired. We are screwed man!"

Ralph was thinking and then shook his head. "No, at least maybe not. Let's see what the remember before we panic any."

John was really nervous but Ralph calmed him down enough to try something. They both left the camp, waited at Ralph's place and then Ralph went back for his tool belt. He drove up to the main office and noticed that Ms. Perkins was sitting at her desk. Ralph went in and nodded to her.

"Ma'am, sorry to come by off schedule but I forgot my tool belt in the pool area. Just wanted to check with you first before I headed up there."

Ms. Perkins looked at him with a slightly confused expression. After a moment she said "Well, thank you for stopping by and letting me know. The pool is ready then?"

Ralph nodded and Ms. Perkins seemed to get lost in thought for a moment. She shook herself and looked at Ralph. "You know it's the oddest thing, I could have sworn I used the sauna last night but I don't remember doing it. I remember seeing you off and then, well, it gets very confused." She said with a slight blush.

Ralph kept his expression neutral. "Well, you have been working hard Ma'am. Your assistants and counselors don't come in until tomorrow, maybe you should take a break? Why don't you and your friends go enjoy the sauna or the pool?"

Ms. Perkins blinked and at the mention of the word pool he eyes got a bit glassy. She zoned for a few seconds and then blinked. "That actually sounds like a nice idea."

Ralph nodded and said he would do one quick check of the system before he left and headed out with a slight grin. He passed Anastasia and Stephanie on his way out. They both looked a bit out of it and confused but were much more polite than they had been yesterday. Ralph heard Jennifer say pool and the other two agree it was a great idea.

Ralph went in and checked the system and made sure everything was ready. He then closed the door and peeked out a small slot in the door. Shortly the three women came in. Ralph noted with pleasure they were all wearing two piece bikinis and seemed to be moving in a more feminine way versus their usual power strut.

After some talk all three headed to the hot tub and settled in. Ralph watched as they sat down and relaxed. In a few minutes their heads had rolled back and Ralph could see their eyes go glassy. Then they all slid underneath the water.

Ralph waited a moment and then decided he had better check on them. He opened the door and rushed over to the hot tub and gaped. The three women were floating under the water with their eyes open and big smiled on their faces. Their hair grew as he watched and turned bleach blonde, their bodies grew and shrank in different area, tits ballooning up and waists shrinking. This time Ralph noticed that their lips seemed to change into bee stung puffy and became cherry red, along with their nails. They also tanned into a nice bronze color all over.

After the tan finished Jenny pushed up out of the water and grinned at Ralph, followed shortly by the others. Ralph grinned as Jenny eased her hot bod out of the water.

"So Jenny, do you remember last night? Do you remember being Jennifer?" Ralph asked as the wet bimbo wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Jenny remembers fucking! Jenny remembers other Jenny not liking to fuck! Other Jenny dull and bad! Jenny wants other Jenny to go away. Other Jenny not understand fun!"

Ralph kissed Jenny hard and licked her lips when he finished. "I think we can focus on fun then." He said with a leer as he bent down and licked her nipples. Jenny giggled and then laughed as Ralph shoved her onto a tanning bed and jumped on top.

Ralph was busy fucking his bimbofied boss when he heard some more giggling and grunting behind him. He turned to see John having some fun with Staci while Anna played with herself. Ralph and John shared a smile and had some fun. They finished and then split Anna with John taking her ass while she blew Ralph.

After a round of fucking, Ralph and John had the bimbos put on their bikinis and follow them back to the office. Ralph did some work with Jenny, having her focus and repeat things he told her to say and after a bit he nodded.

"I think this will work. She sounds pretty close to Jennifer when I have her focus. I can have her call her assistants and counselors and we can set them up." Ralph said as he started checking Jenny's cell for numbers matching the work list.

John stared at him. "What are you thinking? I'll all for having these bimbos for fun, but you want to turn all the others too? Isn't that risky?"

"Maybe, but we can do more than that. In one week we will have a total of ten staff, ten counselors, and a hundred hot teenagers here. We get them in the pool, sauna, or hot tub and cook them like these three and we have a harem of fucktoys! Never mind just us, think about what we can do with them! There are a couple of boys camps nearby, and I'm betting we can make some calls to some "friends" of theirs in NYC and Boston and they would be glad to meet the new and improved models. For a fee anyway." Ralph said grinning.

John looked nervous but didn't say anything as Ralph had Jenny leave messages and talk to the incoming additional staff and counselors. He had everything set while Staci licked his balls and John took Anna into the back office and fucked her on the desk. Everything had been set and Ralph looked closely at Jenny. She seemed to be drooping a bit, while Staci was perky.

Ralph took Jenny and Staci back to Jenny's cabin and they fucked on the master bed and on the rug in front of the fireplace. Ralph carefully timed everything and they fucked and fooled around for about a total of 12 hours when the girls started to nod off.

Ralph observed carefully and did an experiment. He let Jenny sleep but awoke Staci and they had some more sex. Jenny turned back into her normal self after about an hour into her sleep, but Staci seemed good for more after a short nap. John came by and noted that Anna had reverted in much the same way. Anna giggled as she watched the two men talk about the other two and her.

Ralph asked her some questions. "Do you mind fucking us? Do you remember the old you? Do you like the new you? Do you want to stay like this?"

Anna was hard put to give answers that made much sense, but Ralph and John got the idea.

"She seems totally into being a fucktoy. She is hazy on what she was, but doesn't like it and wants to stay this way it seems. And she seems turned on by making others like her." Ralph said rubbing his hands.

John yawned. "Yeah, but I think this is a big risk we are taking. We miss one of these women and they report us we are fucked! Any one of them have enough powerful lawyers to put us away for years, never mind 20 of them. I hope this crazy idea works or we are done."

"Trust me man, we got this. They'll never know what hit them."

They let Staci sleep and she turned back but slower than the others. They both caught a short night's sleep and came by first thing in the morning to check up on their girls.

Ralph grinned openly at Ms. Perkins in the office. She was wearing a very short skirt and a tight top that appeared to not have a bra underneath. She had on heavier makeup than usual, and she seemed downright spaced out.

"Uh, morning Ralph. "YAWN" Sorry, I'm like really out of it this morning. Can't concentrate really." She said with a slight frown as she drank some coffee. She set her cup down and just zoned out for a moment. Ralph smiled more as Stephanie came in looking the same but even more out of it. She even giggled a bit when she saw Ralph and John. She stopped fast and got a look of complete confusion on her face and then zoned out for a minute while Ralph tried to go over some stuff with Jennifer.

After failing at that for nearly ten minutes Ralph said "Okay, you are obviously not able to follow me on this. How about I just fill out the work report and give you the amount you owe. Sound fair? Saves you some work."

Jennifer looked at him with a sharp look that lasted a moment and Ralph thought he had snapped her out of it. But her eyes glazed over a bit and then she zoned again and blinked when he coughed. "Yeah, I trust you, that will work." She said and signed without as much as a glance.

Ralph smiled as he pocketed the paper which was double the amount he normally charged. "Okay, thanks. Hey, the bus with your staff and councilors will be arriving soon. When they get here, take them to the pool for a dip to get everyone relaxed."

Staci perked up at the mention of the pool and Jennifer's eyes got some spark to them. "Yes, that would be a lovely idea. Thank you for suggesting it."

CHAPTER 3

Ralph and John looked through the little window in the pump room as the women filed into the pool area. Jennifer was cutting off conversations and telling everyone that a break was needed before they got down to work. Stephanie was backing her up with comments about how starting fresh was just the thing and this pool had a new all natural chemical to it that made the experience even better.

Ralph could tell that the 20 odd women were sharing some odd looks, but several of them quickly hopped in the pool or the hot tub and that broke the dam. Pretty much everyone just shrugged and got in.

Even Megan, one of THE most annoying bitches Ralph had ever had the mis-pleasure of meeting finally shut her damn mouth and dove in the water. When all of them were in, Ralph motioned for John to start the chemical mix.

Over in the corner Anna giggled when the pumps started. They had put her there with a vibrator as she hadn't changed back yet and had quickly found they needed to keep the horny minx busy. Ralph had made a mental note about that, if more men didn't get here soon after the women bimbofied he and John might have a problem.

Fortunately he already had some guys lined up for a fun time. "First hour is free, after that we'll need to talk." He had said to several local men he knew when he had called them earlier today.

Ralph looked out again as the chemicals started to flow and watched for the changes. It took several minutes before Ralph noticed anything. The first ones to show any sign of something were Jenny and Staci. They were both in the hot tub and Ralph noticed they had slid low in the water and their eyes were rolling back. Several other women noticed and Ralph noticed Megan moving over to Jenny and obviously trying to get a response.

Ralph was a bit nervous that Megan might cause a problem, but Jenny reached up after a moment and took Megan by the hand. She pulled the redhead down next to her and Ralph could see her lips moving but couldn't hear anything.

Ralph grinned as he saw several other women's heads roll back. His grin turned into a full smile as Megan had a burst of panic as she saw the other women slid into the water, but as she tried to stand up Jenny slipped her hand into the crotch of her bottom and slid a finger into her snatch. Megan appeared to gasp, her eyes rolled up and she bonelessly slid under the water with Jenny.

Ralph opened the door and looked out into the pool. He was greeted by the sight of about 7 women either sunk under the water or slowly sliding down under the surface with dopey smiles and glassy eyes. He walked over to the sauna and looked in the window. There were 4 women lying naked on the benches with big smiles, fingers in their pussies, and eyes rolled up in their heads.

John called out from the hot tub. "Hey Ralph, that bitch Megan from Long Island just turned into a bottle blonde bimbo with a knockout bubble ass! Oops, here comes Jenny. Hey slut, wanna fuck some more?"

Jenny strode out of the water like Venus; golden tan, golden hair, ditzy eyes, firm tits, bouncy ass, and a sexy sway that would tempt a monk. She smiled at John and then giggled.

"Like Jenny wants to fuck long and hard! Jenny likes that her friends are now bimbos too! Bimbos are fun! Jenny likes fun!"

Ralph nodded to John who already was pushing Jenny down to her knees. Ralph opened the door and the new bimbos inside slowly stood up and slinked over to the door. They didn't say much, just started giggling and kissing Ralph who herded them over to some of the deck furniture and bent the nearest one over a bench.

"Suzie like fucking! Fuck Suzie until brains gone! Suzie wanna be a bimbo like forever!" she said with perky giggly voice.

"Oh ho! Susan Weatherford! Nice! You don't look much like you used to you fucking whore! I like this you much better!" Ralph said as he shoved his cock into Suzie, who until a few minutes ago had been a Japanese American Female Lawyer who specialized in sexual harassment cases against men and also high profile divorces. She looked nothing like she had. She was taller, had a much more pronounced hourglass figure with a lovely round ass and 36DD tits, her eyes had turned blue and her face had straightened out so she looked more European than Asian. The bleach blonde hair just made it perfect.

Ralph looked around as he fucked her. "Hey John, just noticed something! The, grunt, bimbos! They, oh yeah take that you whore! They are all blonde! Megan there is normally a redhead! And good old Suzie looks like she is from Jersey City! What gives?"

John was now pounding Megan while Jenny licked his balls. "Maybe it has something to do with the chlorine? That tends to bleach hair right? Maybe this stuff is the chemical formula for "Bleach Blonde Bimbos?"

John and Ralph laughed and all the bimbos laughed and giggled. Ralph looked up as he heard the gate open and grinned at the 4 men who came in and stopped dead in their tracks.

"Hey Steve! Glad you guys could make it! Pick a bimbo or two or three and fuck away! First visit is free, and then you need to pay price of admission after that."

The man in the front gaped as two of the bimbos from the pool strutted over and began to rub their tits again him. He babbled something that made no sense and one of them started kissing him and the other dropped down and opened his fly. Anything else he said simply disappeared under the sighs, giggles, and moans.

The other three men wasted no time at all. They moved quickly around Steve and grabbed blondes by the twos and threes and soon everyone was fucking away merrily. Ralph lost himself for a bit in the fucking but after fucking three of his four bimbos and drinking some of the mixed water he was able to focus again.

He quickly noticed that the four newcomers were winding down fast and they were pulling the bimbos with them. Ralph quickly grabbed a water bottle and gave each man a hit and revved him up. That led to more fucking and Ralph was able to talk to the men.

"It's like this. For a hundred bucks a day, you get unlimited access, your pick of any bimbo and a small hit of the water that will keep you at it. I can further hook you up with a private cabin or room for some time, but you can't take the bimbos off camp or leave them in the cabin or room. You have to bring them back here for treatment. If you don't and they revert we are all in trouble." He told every man.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers