Measure Carefully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers

The four new customers were more than happy to oblige with the directions. As it got later and Ralph finally pulled away he noticed that Jenny was pretty much following him. She had donned her tiny 2 piece bikini and a set of high platform shoes and was giggling as she followed him.

"Why are you following me? Don't you wanna fuck some of the new customers?" Ralph said as he walked out the gate.

"Like, Jenny always wants to fuck. But Jenny feels like she needs to follow her boss and creator! Jenny knows Ralphy is smart and Jenny needs smart man to think for her!" the bimbo said with a big smile as she slinked along beside him.

"Hmmm, interesting development. The other bimbos I noticed seemed to look to you for directions. Well, when they weren't fucking anyway. You got any idea why?"

"Jenny is the mostest bimbo! Other bimbos understand Jenny is mostest, they follow lead of mostest bimbo!" Jenny said with a big dumb grin.

"This is useful." Ralph thought as he went into Jenny's office. He pulled up a bunch of personnel files on Jenny's laptop and started reading. He had figured old Mrs. Perkins had kept detailed files and he was right. He soon had the low down on each and every counselor and staff member. As he had knew in many cases these women were all up and coming power women or were already there.

And all of them had fucked over a lot of people to get there.

Ralph had Jenny blow him and play with his balls as he started making some phone calls and sending emails. He had one week before the next batch of lovely ladies showed up and he had some work to do.

When things finally shut down late that night, Ralph had sent out over a hundred emails and made over 50 phone calls. These had been sent to people fucked over or crushed by these lovely ladies. People who it soon proved were more than willing to pay top dollar for some very fun payback.

Ralph found Steve and the other three men and made them a deal. In exchange for free access, they would help him manage the 23 bimbos they now had and would help him work out a system when the others showed up.

The next morning nobody was up early. Ralph had slept in Jenny's bed with Jenny and got up before she did. Ralph quickly noticed that her figure had not completely reverted to the old Jennifer and her hair was longer and definitely had a touch of blonde to it. He found John with Anna and Staci and both of them showed the same, with Staci nearly unchanged due to her much longer exposure as a bimbo.

After some breakfast and more rest, Ralph rousted the other women. All were groggy, confused and very docile. Jennifer was actually more perky, but definitely a lot more spacy. She giggled several times, couldn't concentrate unless Ralph guided her, and was constantly getting a glassy look to her eyes and a dumb grin. They had to keep Staci in her room as she was pretty much a full up bimbo and was responding to her old name and Staci equally.

After taking care of some more bills and payments, Ralph told Jenny to get everyone together and head to the pool. Every woman perked up immediately and they all headed over quickly. Once there they all hit the pool, hot tub, and sauna. In less than 3 minutes every woman was bimbofied. Ralph let his guys have some fun for a bit and then he and Jenny went out to start greeting the customers.

The first man to arrive was a hedge fund manager who had been screwed over in a divorce by Megan. Ralph led him to her and after he had confirmed it was Megan he paid ten thousand dollars cash and took her to a cabin to fuck her brains out and get some sexy payback.

Ralph soon had every bimbo "employed" (the list had been a long one) and was rotating men through like a amusement park ride. He didn't give the newcomers a drink so they wore out after a few hours which allowed him to rotate another man in quickly. His bimbos went through at least 6 or 7 men that day who each paid ten thousand dollars for the privilege. Ralph knew he could have asked for more but figured this would do. About half the men stayed overnight and paid the same for the next day, while more men arrived as Ralph worked down the list.

Ralph made sure his assistants kept the bimbos cycled through the pool area at least once every 12 hours even though the sexual activity should be enough to keep them bimbofied. He kept Jenny as he own personal bimbo, but did rent her out to a couple of men who had offered a hundred thousand each for a hate fuck. He let them with the understanding no damage was to be done to "his bimbo".

Ralph also took care of some other business. Namely having Jenny sign over all her property, money, and assets to him. He managed her on the phone and she could still sign her name and after he called over a notary public from town and gave him a free 4 hour tour of the camp it was all legal. John was doing the same to Anna and stated he was going to marry her when the summer was over.

By the end of the week, Ralph and John had raked in several million dollars which was safely tucked away in a couple of offshore accounts (several of the financial area customers had been more than willing to trade hot revenge sex for banking services), had complete control of their bimbo's personal fortunes, and a fully bimbofied staff of sluts.

They shut down operations after Friday night so they could prep for Monday. They let their bimbos rest and relax, and finished setting up the camp for the influx of campers. Ralph had already set up contacts with several other boys camps, lodges, and lots of local men, as well as boys from the incoming girls schools who proved to be willing to pay for access to their class mates.

Ralph and John kept close watch on the bimbos through Saturday and Sunday. Jenny had completely bimbofied and didn't change back despite not being in the pool for 48 hours. None of the others did either during the time. Ralph did note that they did wear out faster and become lazy giggling goofs if they didn't go to the pool at least once a day.

Sunday night Ralph and John made sure all the bimbos went to bed early. They had the pool area set up and a couple of other surprises for the incoming girls. They had staggered the bus arrivals so they would only deal with one busload at a time. Everything was ready and Ralph went to bed after a quick fuck with Jenny. He smiled as he drifted off at the thought that this was the first time in his life he was looking forward to a Monday.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers