Measuring My Cum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palacechief
palacechief
2,239 Followers

Mom did not make any disapproving remarks as I did this. So as not to seem like I was lingering on her ass, but just making sure I was soaping her up properly, I slid my hands slowly up again, onto her back.

Then I repeated the whole thing, massaging her back and lathering in the shower gel, and finally again sliding my hands down over her ass cheeks, this time cupping a full deep handful as I squeezed the flesh there whilst rubbing the soap in.

Although mom had not said anything so far about my soaping up her ass 'unasked', the net effect of all this was that my dick had just raged up again. Mom could not see it, but I was fully hard again now, and desperately thinking what to say, and trying to avoid touching mom's ass with the tip of my dick, by moving back a few inches!

Then, quite unexpectedly mom bent forward a little to pick up a sponge and as she did so, the centre of her butt crack went over the tip of my stiff prick, going into it a little way.

"Oops, ....was that your finger?" she said, as she straightened up suddenly.

"Er...no...mom," I said hesitatingly. "Er.., I'm sorry but I think soaping you up has made me hard again," I added. There was no hiding it now.

Mom turned around at saw my hard-on, sticking right up towards her.

"Goodness me" she said, "How did that happen so quick? You've only just cum!"

"Er...well...I think it was seeing your ass mom," I said, deciding to be completely honest. There was no point in hiding what was happening.

"You only just rubbed some soap in," she said, almost aghast.

"Well...er...mom," I said hesitating again, "It's just that I...er..I find your body really arousing and ...well...especially your ass."

"Well, really," said mom in a tone that treated what I had said as childish, like I was a kid who didn't know any better.

"This will never do. We'll have to get this childish, teenage, sexual excitement worked out of you, so we can collect your samples in a more adult way!" she continued, a bit more sternly.

I looked at her slightly confused, not knowing quite what she meant, with my dick still poking out towards her.

"I know I need to stimulate you to get your samples, but this is ridiculous!" She looked at me hard in the eye.

"Well, I guess you need to cum again?"

"Yes, I think so," I said. "But, although I'm hard, I think I need more stimulation to get the cum out as it is so soon."

"It's not stimulation you need, I think. More like sex, young man," she replied. "What are we to do with you, young man?" she continued, a little exasperated, and again in a tone like she was dealing with a naughty child, but not really sounding too annoyed

"Err....," I said, turning red in the face and completely confused now at what to do or say at her remarks.

"Never mind," said mom, seeing my confused, helpless state. "Ok, well first hand me the semen beaker," she continued.

I turned around and picked up the beaker from the shelf. It still had my cum in it from the previous time.

Turning back around, I handed it to mom. I had become a little soft again due to mom's rather brisk exchange of words.

Mom noticed and said, "It's gone soft again. Are you sure you need to cum?"

"I am," I said, feeling a slight ache.

With a bit of a sigh, mom said, "Ok, then, you might as well touch my ass again as you find it so interesting, and then we can get this over with, so I can finish my shower. Just tell me when you are ready to cum so I can get the beaker into position.

Holding the semen beaker in one hand, mom turned around, showing me her back and ass again. Then, as if to offer her ass to me better, she bent forward just a little, placing her free hand on the tiled wall in front of her for support.

I started cupping and feeling mom's still soaped up, wonderful, large buttocks again. The feel and sight of her glorious ass was extremely arousing, and in no time my dick was fully hard again, sticking out towards her butt cheeks.

I felt an instinctive desire to ram my cock along her butt crack and up into her pussy, but I knew that was completely out of the question.

Instead, I thought of something else quickly. "Mom, would you mind if I just slapped your butt cheeks with the cock a little. That would be really helpful, and I'm sure I'll be ready to cum quick then.

"Oh, go on then," replied mom, in a tone that sounded like she was saying 'let's get this over with'. "But mind you don't stick it into my ass crack."

With my lust raging now, mom's words were music to my ears, and I took hold of my prick with my right hand and slapped mom's buttocks a few times with the tip of my dick, and rubbed the piss-slit over the flesh of her ass cheeks, wiping my pre-cum on her.

"Oh, that feels good mom," I said savouring the feel of her ass flesh on my stretched cock-head, and seeing the way each buttock rippled and indented with each movement.

"I felt the cum rise in my calls after a just a few moments of doing this, and knowing I could not last anymore I said, "Ok, mom, get the beaker ready."

Mom whipped herself around quickly, knelt down, and seeing I was holding my prick already so she needn't use her own hand, positioned it so the head of my prick went into the beaker. I wanked myself off into it as she held it correctly in position, watching me spurt my thick, creamy cum.

"Uooooohhh......," I grunted, loudly than ever before, as I came. I hadn't wanked myself in front of mom before, and just doing that added to the excitement of the moment as well.

She held the beaker in place whilst I pumped myself for as long as I could, until the cum waves stopped.

Mom stood up after I had finished and looked in the beaker again.

"This is amazing," she said looking at it. "It's just over half full now."

I had sat down on the edge of the bath, as I'd become slightly light headed. As I recovered and looked up at the beaker, I saw what mom meant. It looked like I'd produced almost the same amount of cum as a few minutes ago, and so soon!

All I knew was that I felt much better, and the ache in my balls had eased up.

"Satisfied for now young man?" said mom looking down at me, and in a tone a bit like she was talking to a kid.

"Er...yea mom, thanks," I replied, and actually feeling a bit like child who had wanted to play with a toy.

"Give yourself a quick rinse and then go and get dressed, and leave me to finish my shower," she said, handing me the showerhead and turning the water on.

I gave myself a quick wash and stepped out of the bathtub.

"I think we need to get as much cum out of you as possible, Jacob," said mom, in a stern, business like manner, as she stood naked in the bath looking at me, whilst I dried myself off, "So that Dr Taylor knows exactly how much you are producing. I think we should modify the frequency of our sessions a bit just to see just how much we can get. I'll have to think about how we should proceed, and," she paused for a moment, "How to deal with your now obvious sexual desires towards my body." And with that, before I had the chance to say anything, she drew the shower curtain across firmly and turned on the shower.

Not quite understanding what she had just said, I walked back into my bedroom and lay down on the bed, still naked, and closed my eyes. I was still half in a daze from the high of my orgasm and seeing mom completely nude for the first time. Fuck! That had been amazing!

To be continued...

palacechief
palacechief
2,239 Followers
12