Measuring My Cum Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palacechief
palacechief
2,231 Followers

I did the same to her, and for a moment as we hugged, it just felt like a loving embrace rather than anything sexual. But then, as I felt my hard on rub up against her stomach, above her pubes, the sexual feelings returned.

Mom started sexily rubbing her boobs and other parts of her body against me and running her hands along my back and down over my butt.

I decided to do the same to her as we rubbed up against each other, but I ended up concentrating more on squeezing her wonderful large ass cheeks as we embraced.

My dick started to get even harder at what we were doing.

Mom noticed this and said, "I see you're really hard now, and your cock is starting to get in the way. If you promise not to cum inside me, I'll let you put it in me again."

I made the promise, not believing my luck that mom would agree to this so soon!

Then she grabbed my slippery soaped up dick and said, "Turn the shower on and let's me rinse off some of this soap first."

I switched the water on and we both rinsed under the spray together, mom, paying special attention to my dick.

Then, after we had rinsed pretty much all the soap off our bodies, I turned the water off, and faced mom again.

She knelt down and took my cock into her mouth. The feeling of her sucking me was wonderful and she soon had me very hard.

Then, she turned around and moved a step towards the far end of the bath, and bent forward so she was supporting herself with her hands against the end tiled wall, as she presented her ass to me.

"You can fuck me like this," she said firmly. "And I want you to talk crudely to me whilst you do it. But remember, don't cum inside me. You must tell me when you are about to cum, so I can get the semen beaker into position."

"Ok, mom " I said. "But first I'd like to lick you down below."

I knelt down behind her, parted her buttocks with my hands and started lapping at her pussy. She tasted wonderful, and smelled clean and fresh after the wash. I squeezed her butt cheeks as I licked her. Then, I moved onto her asshole momentarily, giving that a good tonguing.

By now my hard on was raging.

I stood up again and still holding her butt cheeks open a little way with my free hand, I braced myself to do what I had longed to so much, and for so long -- ram into her pussy, hard, from behind, whilst we were in the bath together.

Mom's pussy looked so inviting, I positioned myself as correctly as I could, in my inexperience of doing such things, and then pointing my cock head between her open cunt lips, I pushed in.

"Ahhhh," mom gasped, as I did so.

"Oh, yes," I cried out.

I pushed all the way in, and then back a little, as we adjusted ourselves for our respective movements

Then, I shoved in again, and then out again, a little faster this time.

"Fuck, yes," said mom, to my surprise.

I increased the pace and depth of my thrusts until I was slapping up against mom's meaty ass cheeks each time I went forward and fully in.

"Fuck, mom that's so good," I said.

I moved my hands up from holding her hips, so that I could squeeze her boobs as I fucked her.

Man this felt amazing!

I moved my hands down to her hips again and carried on slapping hard into mom.

"Yes, Jacob, tell me how much you like fucking me," she said teasingly.

"Fuck yea mom, I love fucking you like this. Your cunt is so fucking hot, I just want to fuck you all the time now," I said, all my inhibitions vanishing for a moment as we fucked.

We were now moaning and groaning like wild animals.

Soon, as we were both so lost in the throes of our mutual enjoyment, all of a sudden I felt the cum rise in my balls.

I remembered what mom said about not cumming inside her, but this felt so good, I just didn't want to stop. But something in my mind told me I should warn her, so I said, "Mom, I'm going to cum."

Mom was groaning deeply in time to my thrusts as I fucked her, and she just managed to blurt out. "No, fuck that. Cum inside me, cum inside mommy. I want to feel your spunk inside me again."

That was it. Her words of encouragement only spurred me on further, and after just a few more thrusts, I came deep, thick and heavily inside her, making a noise almost like a donkey braying as I did so!

Mom screamed out as I spunked deep inside her, indicating she had orgasmed too.

I held onto her hips as her pussy walls milked my prick of cum. I could feel them pulsating against my dick and it felt wonderful. This was all still very new to me, but it had all felt so instinctive, which it obviously was!

After a while, as my dick became limp, and finally fell out from inside her, I still held mom around the waist supporting her whilst she leaned on the wall still facing away from me, her eyes closed, and her face resting on her hands.

"Jacob, that felt so good," she said finally. "I don't feel I care about measuring your cum anymore, but I know we have to," she added.

After a moment, she turned around, and without looking at me, put her arms around me, as we stood naked in the bath together, and held me close to her, hugging me tightly.

To be continued...

palacechief
palacechief
2,231 Followers
12