Meatings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as I made these statements, a lust for Frank's big black tool consumed me. It was already well-covered with my saliva as he squirted lube on his swollen dick-head and then smeared more liberally on the veiny shaft.

I squealed as Frank tried to find my anal love-mouth.

"No, don't. I can't take it!"

Frank was relentless as his big, black cock-head found its mark.

"Damn, you got a tight little pussy, Bitch. This is gonna be good!"

"Please Frank. You're too big! It'll kill me!"

Frank began pressing forward as I shrieked.

"Aiegh!"

"Open up dammit! Now!"

The pressure was terrific as he tried to enter me.

"Don't rip me open, Frank. Please!"

"Don't fight it! Just take it in!"

I tried to push out as I'd been practicing.

"C'mon Joel. Open that pussy up!" he urged.

Suddenly his fat cock-head pierced my tight hole.

"Aiegh! Ow!" I shrieked.

He was definitely not gentle about entering me and I screamed again as his swollen cock-head slowly slipped further into my tight anal opening. The attack continued until the swollen head of his dick was completely inside my back-door as I moaned uncontrollably. I was too shocked to feel much pain. My sphincter muscles were stretched wide open trying to swallow Frank's big meat!

My heart was racing and my breathing shallow as my anal muscles gripped Frank tightly.

"Damn, you're tight Joel!" muttered Frank.

"Oh-h-h-ooh! You're too damn big!"

I did my best to relax my sphincter muscles to ease his entry, but it was difficult. The man was really huge!

His left hand pushed my head into the bed so my cries would be muffled. He was a fucking animal and it did hurt, but not as much as I had imagined. The thought of taking in all of his massive meat dominated my thoughts.

"Aiegh!" I yelled which made him even rougher and more determined.

Once his cock-head was finally inside me, he rested as my ex-virgin hole tried to get used to his size and thickness as I moaned softly.

"Your cock is killing me!" I yelled but that really turned him on since he was into being assertive.

Frank rested about five minutes. To my surprise, the pain in my anal love-mouth began to subside as my little white pussy-ass was getting used to his massive girth. I realized I wanted all of him inside me even though I was repeating words of denial from the porn movies.

"Okay Bitch, here it comes!" Frank hissed as he began easing more of his shaft inside me.

His slippery dick-shaft began easing its way into me as I concentrated on relaxing. Bit by bit, my back-door love-mouth swallowed its over-sized visitor as I groaned loudly.

"Oh, ow, uh!"

"Damn! Your little cunt is tight!"

Frank grunted in pleasure and continued his attack. He had to stop several times due to the extreme tightness. After nearly 10 minutes, I felt his big balls press against my buns. Frank was buried to his balls in my hot, white hole as my ass was gripping and grabbing onto his stiff, swollen pole. I felt absolutely stuffed!

"Ow Frank. You're killing my white pussy!"

"That's good bitch!"

Frank rested several minutes while my ass relaxed around his invading weapon. He was grunting and enjoying the feeling as his manhood was totally enveloped by my anal love-mouth. And he clearly appreciated the view of his big, black cock buried in my tight, white man-pussy.

Very, very slowly, he pulled his mighty meat out to the tip while I moaned. He hesitated a moment and then slowly drove his invading weapon all the way back in to his balls!

"Aiegh!" I yelled.

"That's it boi, take this dick!"

He started getting into a slow rhythm as I was deeply fucked. After about twenty minutes of slow-motion pumping, I could feel my tight, white hole opening more and more as it stretched wide open.

"C'mon Bitch, give it to me!" Frank urged as he wielded his powerful tool in my defeated pussy-ass.

Though I was still moaning, my tight, white man-pussy was starting to enjoy the pleasure of raw skin against raw skin. The pleasure of a big, black cock in me!

Then, my ass seemed to get a mind of its own. Without any conscious action on my part, my white pussy-ass started shoving back at him. My hot ass could not get enough of his big, black cock. Man, it was fantastic! He loved it when I whimpered and begged for mercy even though I was throwing my bootie back eagerly onto his dominant ass-killer. Soon the bed was bumping and bouncing as we fucked like animals with him choking me with both hands if I didn't give him enough "good pussy" like he demanded.

For my part I kept saying things like, "Bastard, you better not kill my pussy. Please don't kill my pussy!"

The man was a master at fucking and subduing another man, and my ass loved every bit of his cock-weapon as he whipped it into me. Soon, the hot sounds of ass-fucking started filling the room... the bed-springs bouncing madly, me moaning loudly, he grunting with lust, the squishy, sucking sound of his fat, wet, spermy cock pumping in and out of my hungry hole and the loud smacks of his balls spanking my bare, white ass. This was pure lust. Pure animalistic sex as my ass and his dick fucked each other madly!

After about 30 minutes, he began choking my neck again.

"Throw that pussy back here Bitch! Make me cum HARD!"

My mind snapped. I wanted to make him cum as much and as hard as possible! I wanted his sperm in me, all of it!

Frank slammed into me once, twice and then-

"Take it Bitch! Take it all!" he shouted as he buried his cock-weapon ball-deep in my hot, rotating ass and his dick started sperming.

SPURT! SPURT! SPERM!

His big, fat black cock jerked violently as his balls began pumping huge jets of his man-seed into me. I could feel his heavy spurts of sperm. His cock was fantastic as it pumped his jism deeply into my slippery, hungry ass. My man-pussy was wide open and still could not get enough of his big cock!

"Sperm dammit! Give me all your sperm!" I yelled convulsively.

SPURT! SPURT! SPERM!

We both went sex-crazy as he spermed madly into my buns and my inner ass-muscles sucked on his cock. I'd never been fucked before but I wanted to drain his big, black fuck-machine and milk him dry! We were both moaning and shuddering as his cock spermed relentlessly. Finally, his spurts subsided and my ass was very full of his hot seed.

Frank slowly pulled out and lay on his back next to me. Grabbing my head, he pulled it over his still thick, glistening black tool. To my relief, there was no foreign matter on it; just some lube and his sperm. I knew what was expected as I opened my mouth, took his sticky, black tool inside and milked him dry, bone-dry!

"Good job Bitch! Good job!"

Showing my total respect, I kissed his black manhood as Frank smiled.

About 45 minutes later, I was sucking him until he was hard again. This time he pumped my mouth for a long time until he was cumming again. I was surprised that he still had a fairly healthy amount of sperm pumping out of his cock as I chokingly swallowed it all.

My mouth was sore, my stomach was full of jism and my tight, white pussy-ass had been devastated and filled with this black man's sperm. It was oozing out since my sphincter muscles had been stretched open. But I knew this would definitely not be my last time in bed with Frank. I felt the need to serve him and his oversized black cock. I had willingly become his bitch and I was destined to please him in the future with my mouth and my little, white male pussy! This would never be about love. This would always be about domination and submission!

It was nearly 11pm and time to leave for my home in New Jersey. Staggering a bit and weak in the knees, I got up, dressed and walked to the door.

"Joel, I'll call you when I'm in town next month!"

What more was there to say?

THE END

(Thanx to Oliver Brand for proofing.)

12