Mecha Bitches Ch. 03

Story Info
The Bitches are snared in a Space Monster trap.
2.7k words
3.52
24.2k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

Baroness and I ran to the docking bay, stopping only while I climbed into my flight suit. As I undressed, letting my cock sling out and hang free, I continuously caught her glancing at it furtively, seeming to have trouble containing herself in its presence. I was curious to ask her why the girls never removed their flight suits, but my mind was focused on other things at the time. Together, we emerged out into the docking bay, looking around wildly. The Commander was with Lady and Duchess, briefing them on the mission. I moved between the two girls, their broad, generous hips parting slightly to give me room as I looked up at the Commander. I noticed his arm was in a cast, where Baroness had broken it during her playing.

"This is a different Space Monster from last time," he said, indicating the screen. "Its method of attack is much more dangerous. I want you people to demonstrate teamwork out there. Especially... With Red Giant. Please?"

He added the last word as a plaintive whine as Baroness spat on his face. He didn't flinch, he simply allowed the spit to roll down his pitted face. However, Lady and Duchess were less quick to retaliate. "You have GOT to be joking!" grunted the German Goddess, grabbing me by my hair and yanking me towards her. She jabbed a finger hard into my face and I grunted in pain, but remained silent as she spoke, "This little bitch is just a boy! A child! You're a fucking idiot if you think we can depend on him, ja? I will piss on this dummkopf and he will run crying."

I whimpered a little, but the Commander did his best to stand his ground. "He performed quite decently last time, however..."

"I have watched the videos, you fucking IDIOT! He made not a single effort to attack the beast! All damage inflicted was by Green Wasp!"

Lady grinned at that, shaking her fat hips. "Da, that is correct. He is sooo stupid! He makes no effort to attack whatsoever! Stupid little faggot boy!"

The Commander grunted. "I'm sorry, ladies, but his vehicle has been prepped already. Red Giant is ready to go. And another thing: It was that suicidal attack by Green Wasp that has it currently in the repair bay, so Lady will be staying here. Is that und-"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence, however, as Lady's powerful arm moved faster than any of us could follow. The Commander clasped at his stomach, curled up slightly, then collapsed to the ground in a trembling pile. She ground her heel into his cheek, crushing him, drawing a drop of blood. "NO! NO NO NO! I VILL NOT STAY HERE WHILE THAT IDIOT GOES OUT AND FUCKS ABOUT!" She composed herself, then glared pure hatred at me. "Listen up, you fucking worthless piece of shit. I will pilot Red Giant. You will stay here and jerk your tiny little dickie like a good faggot, got that?"

She stood over me, eyes twitching, trembling spasmodically. In her rage, she'd let herself get worked up and now every breath made her leotard quake as her tits settled themselves. Her nipples were dragged up and down against the coarse fabric and her fists clenched. The more horny she got, the more angry she would get. I kept my mouth shut and just looked away shyly, hoping she didn't hit me. Eventually, she leaned back and grinned like a bitch. "That's fucking right. He cannot even protest. Stupid little faggot!"

Baroness groaned in pleasure, rubbing her hands sensuously up and down her sides. "He certainly is. Pathetic. He is so fucking stupid, he thinks he is a pilot like us, when he is just a whiny little bitch. Go and get in Red Giant, Lady. And Duchess! What is wrong with you?"

Duchess trembled slightly when Baroness's eyes fell on her. "W-Well... Um..." Her lip trembled faintly, her hand sliding down to rub her fat belly. "Umm... Nothing... Yes, he certainly is stupid..."

The other two girls traded looks, with unconcealed expressions of disgust. However, they both realized that speaking against Duchess would allow the Commander to take her off duty and put me back on, so they stayed silent.

When the three women had gone, I helped the Commander to his feet, as he whimpered pathetically. He was so weak for letting this happen... But I'd let it happen as well, after all.

"This is bad..." he grunted, leaning on a table for support, holding a bandage to his bloodied cheek with his unbroken arm. "They need to work together..."

We both turned to a series of computer screens allowing us to survey the fight. I watched as Red Giant, Blue Snake and Black Scorpion came crashing out into the green countryside and turned towards the new Space Monster. Baroness seemed eager to keep the other girls in line, especially Duchess, so she was quickly barking orders from the Scorpion. I watched as she clambered up the side of a skyscraper, massive legs crunching into the building, getting into position for an attack. Red Giant stood at the base of the skyscraper, clutching a massive Pulse Rifle tightly. The Space Monster was a titanic statue of a woman, reminding me of the Virgin Mary somewhat, but with vastly more sexualized features. The entire stone construction was over five hundred feet tall and it gently levitated through the city. Occasionally a point on its body would glow faintly, before discharging lasers across the city that reduced city blocks to rubble.

Red Giant hopped out from behind cover, as Lady raised the huge pulse rifle and fired off three shots, which were effortlessly absorbed. "No way!" she growled, before ducking back to avoid a laser. The statue flew over a park, knocking down trees and sending them flying, approaching Lady's position. Red Giant hopped out again, and I could only watch silently as a blast of pure energy ripped through its torso and the mech topped to its knees, before spilling onto the ground. "NO!" screamed Baroness and her scorpion sunk down low on the rooftop, before launching into a leap taking it right down onto the head of the statue. A huge stinger raised up and slammed into the statue's throat, before energy blasts sawed right into it. Baroness had decapitated the statue, the head smashing onto the ground. Duchess whooped in glee, while Lady's screen only displayed static.

Duchess turned to me, smiling smugly. "Guess we didn't need your help after all, eh? You little faggot!"

Baroness smirked. "That's ri-" She was abruptly cut off as something whipped out of the head of the statue and clasped Black Scorpion tightly in its bonds. It was a writhing mass of tentacles, connected to some sort of central eye, which was slithering up to mount the statue. Tentacle after tentacle grasped Black Scorpion, then Baroness screamed over and over again as the tentacles began to rip the metal body of the beast apart. The gnashing of gears rose to the same pitch as Baroness's squawks of agonized pain, then both cut off abruptly. Duchess whimpered something, and then her screen died as well.

A few moments later, I grabbed the commander by his jacket, making him wince. "They got slaughtered! What the hell happened!" He just shook his head, grumbling.

"Those idiots... This is bad..."

"You're damn right this is bad! Let me rescue them!"

"But there aren't any functioning robots! There's just Green Wasp and..."

"White Mantis. Why don't I take White Mantis?"

He blanched a little at that, avoiding my eyes. "Uh, it's not prepped, it couldn't go out under the circumstanc..."

"I want you to get it ready," I hissed at him, "Before those girls out there are all dead! Do you understand?" I must've reared up a little, because I could faintly perceive him cowering under my eyes, despite the height he had over me.

He just continued to whimper. "Only White Queen can pilot Mantis... I'm sorry!"

"White Queen...? And who is she?"

He took me to his office to explain. "White Queen is the longest-term pilot of this unit, after the King himself. She's away on assignment currently, but we're expecting her back anytime soon. She refuses to let anyone else pilot her robot, too. And she's certainly a ferocious one..." he finished in a whimpering kind of way that made me sick. I suddenly burst out of my chair.

"Men being spineless is what got us into this situation in the first place, Commander! You'll prep White Mantis for me or all those girls will die. And I'll take full responsibility for whatever happens, since you don't seem capable of doing so."

The Commander shook his head and stood up, reaching to his belt. He drew a pistol and pointed it as best he could at me, despite his shaking. "No. You don't know what she's like. I won't give her any reason to be angry at me..."

I trembled a little at the raised weapon, but didn't back down. Would he really shoot me? There was so much fear in his eyes and I reflected that White Queen must truly be a terrifying woman. He cringed and hid away from the other three girls, but he was even more scared of her? I couldn't begin to imagine what sort of woman she must be. More importantly, I couldn't let myself become gripped by fear while those three girls were being killed out there. I swung my hand out and grabbed his wrist tightly, yanking it upwards, and a single bullet whizzed past my shoulder. Moments later, I had the Commander slammed against the wall and the gun in my hand. I grunted and pointed it at him. "Prep White Mantis or die."

My cock was drenched in saliva. Two huge, pink tongues lashed up and down it, gasping over the shaft, while female gasps and moans came from all around me. I groaned as my ultra-hard cock throbbed painfully under the pleasure of this beautiful cocksucking. Duchess's lips alone moved with the elegance and sleaziness of a master dick worshipper, but when you factored Lady's skilled mouth into the equation as possible, it was simple just too good for me. I sat back and ran my hands through the hair of both girls as they slobbered noisily and messily over my dick, sharing it, their tongues too busy with sucking to be able to properly articulate the feelings of worship that were coming from their hearts and their throbbing, horny cunts.

After White Mantis had been prepared, it had been a simple enough matter to mount the giant Space Monster's corpse and attack the smaller one that had defeated the three girls. After that, Baroness had grunted out an apology before a very whipped Lady and Duchess came to my sides, holding an arm each and begging for my mercy with their fat, pouty lips. Since both of the girls towered over me, they'd knelt down, lowering themselves to my level, whimpering and pleading stupidly for any scrap of mercy, something that obviously disgusted Baroness.

"Look at you! Slobbering over that boy! You two disgust me!" she grunted, stamping her foot, before storming off. It was true, their minds had both ticked over to the conclusion that they could get removed from the unit for this second failure, the second time I'd had to save their lives, and they suddenly seemed very eager to get into my good books. But the brazen looks of lust in their eyes spoke another story.

The two girls had taken my back to my place and sat me down on the couch, preparing my dinner for me and getting me a beer or two. Then, after dinner, they'd both made brainless excuses to get down on their knees and tore my pants open with pure ferocity, before their tongues messily and greedily slobbered onto my cock. When they sucked it, their lips stretched out, cheeks hollowing, and they whimpered over what was clearly the best and tastiest thing they'd ever had in their mouths. The praise was unending, which I thought was an exaggeration at first, but after three non-stop hours of dick worship, they were still finding new pet names for it, veins they hadn't paid nearly enough attention to, or deposits of sperm I didn't even know I had. They showed no sign of slowing, either, truly lost in a primordial cock haze. Occasionally they'd exchange a sloppy kiss for my amusement, but I noticed their tongues were aggressive, dragging sperm from each other's mouths, fighting for the right to be the number one cockwhore. Duchess even seemed to be panicking a little, as if realizing her territory was being encroached on. After all, my cock had belonged to her previously, at least in her mind, so a sexy, talented dicksucker to be trying to take that away from her was obviously making her panic a little. She would've been trying twice as hard as Lady, if Lady hadn't redoubled her efforts to be able to compete.

"Girls, you can stop sucking now," I gasped after the fourth hour of continuous messy dicksucking. They both looked up at me with shimmering eyes, then nodded and stood up, beginning to undress. Duchess helped Lady slide her leotard down, while Lady undid the other girl's bikini top. They turned back to me, with four huge breasts on display, all for me. There was so much tit flesh, it should've been distributed among ten or twenty girls, but somehow these massive teats had been left entirely for these two crazy sluts, to be almost completely unused or untouched. What a waste, I'd thought at the time. Of course, back then I still hadn't fully realized just how sex mad these girls were. Complete revulsion for almost every man they'd ever met had lead to them building up expectations of a perfect man that no-one could ever hope to achieve and having that man in front of them was shutting down all their higher brain functions and replacing every sensible notion with a paralyzing, integrity-breaking need to reproduce. Kill me, rape me, leave me lying in the gutter, just swell my belly so I can give birth to your superman babies! All the hours of cocksucking made sense now, as they had been doing nothing short of worshipping their God. They were more devout than most nuns.

I replayed the scene of the battle in my head as they led me to the bedroom and had me mount them, one after the other, over and over. I had arrived like a saviour at the last moment, ripping the monster off the girls and saving their lives, destroying it almost effortlessly. White Mantis was a powerful machine, but I was also an exceptional pilot, this much was becoming clear. The girl's level of skill couldn't even be measured on the same scale as mine, it would be like comparing a baby to an athlete, and they realized this now, which was certainly making my ego swell. So I pounded their fat asses as they lay on their backs, legs in the air, swearing and hissing and screaming like idiots for my cock to inseminate them, calling me master and stud and anything else I wanted to hear. I came in Duchess, filling her pussy, then Lady shortly after, then back to Duchess for a second time and so on. Both girls fainted before I'd even broken a sweat, after shooting my tenth load from my massive cock. Both of them were now surely pregnant to me, something that just made me grin smugly to myself. Stupid sluts. They knew their place now.

After they passed out, I slowly came to the decision that I'd have to become an even better pilot. Baroness still didn't believe my skill and if the reward I'd obtain from her was as excellent as what these two had given me, I fully intended to impress her, and the Space Monsters must be defeated as well. But the main reason I had to become a better pilot was obvious to me. Thoughts of White Queen were lurking in the back of my head, especially what the broken Commander had said about her coming back soon. If she wished to fight me, I intended to be fully ready to face this bitch and show her what I was capable of. I dozed off between the bodies of my fucked-out sluts, only able to think of becoming the most powerful man alive, with my Red Giant or her White Mantis. Regardless, everything would be mine.

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers