Mechanical Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ritchie sat back and digested what she had been saying as if there was a big piece of the puzzle missing, for it still didn't make sense. "You mean, if you had my uh, dick, in your lap, you would get, um, enjoyment?"

She was enjoying this as much as he was! They were simply playing the roles! Her brother wouldn't lie, but he would play along. From the natural hesitancy to talk about sex with her younger brother, she'd now gone to waiting on his next line of innocence. "Yes, Baby, but more than just laying it in my lap. It has to go IN here." She motioned with her finger, pointing it back at her groin from a couple feet out.

Ritchie still acted as if he didn't get it. He scratched his right eyebrow, something he'd done since he was old enough to think. The gesture was a very familiar one to Renee and she smiled at his mind apparently working overtime.

She decided to take a chance, and just how far this could go. Walking over to his door, she twisted the handle's lock and walked back to the chair at his desk. She then turned it toward the bed, and sat in it facing Ritchie. She remained there for a moment, building up enough nerve to do this.

As Ritchie watched, his sister undid the button and zipper of her jeans and stood up to let them down to her ankles. She sat down again in only her panties. "These are my panties, Ritchie, not my underwear, if you want to sound informed." She looked at his face for some sign of acknowledgement.

Her brother nodded. She was talking his language. Renee looked again at the door, and then took the dildo and slipped it into her mouth. Ritchie, much to her surprise, reached up and pulled it from her hands and stuffed it into his mouth before she could react. Deciding to let him go for a minute, she said, "That's called lubrication, Ritchie. You are lubing it up, so it fits easily inside me, and doesn't hurt me."

His eyes bulged when he heard her say "inside me." He was sucking on this rubber, tasteless model of a dick, and she was going to stick it not in her lap, but inside her hot aromatic pussy. He stopped at the thought, her scent in his nostrils, and the dick several inches inside his mouth.

Reaching out carefully, Renee pulled his hand free and the dildo from his mouth. While he watched most intently, she brought it near her panties, used her other hand to pull the fabric to one side, and inserted the gelled dick in her body. Ritchie was awestruck. His jaw dropped, his mouth formed an "O," and he inhaled deeply and held it, experiencing yet another new sensation as he did so – the scent of his sister intoxicating him while he watched the dildo penetrate her swollen lips.

Once the device was about half its length into her, she let her own mouth open slightly, apparently savoring the sensations, and looked at him. She couldn't help but break out laughing at his pose. Not only was his mouth and face in such a state of awe, he had his fist in his lap, with the fingers opened as if he had his own dick in his hand.

Ritchie didn't even hear her laugh at first, so enthralled with the demonstration. He did grab his dick now, and move his hand up and down minutely, by some kind of primal reflex, as he studied his sister's crotch, the slit her panties hid, and the dildo that had some how parted the lips around it, and entered his sister's body. Finally, he broke his stare, and looked up at his sister's face.

"Does.. that.. feel good?" He asked in halting breaths.

"Ohhhhhh yes, Baby. It feels very good." She smiled at him, and started to move the dildo in and out of her pussy a half inch at a time. As she did this, she saw his hand move up and down in his lap similarly. The connection was not so hard for her to make, but she could not see how her little brother had picked up the motion so quickly. He'd obviously never even seen a real pussy before.

"Renee?" He continued to masturbate his still hardened cock.

"Yes, little brother?" She responded, getting into the dildo slipping in and out of her snatch.

"Could I do that?" He was already reaching his hand out toward her groin before she answered.

This was going way beyond her intentions. She'd never even had a nasty thought about her little stepbrother and here she was showing him how a woman fucks herself with a dildo, and considering letting him do it for her. This was incest! Wasn't it?

"Please?"

She tried to justify her desire, and what she was doing or thinking of letting him do, by telling herself she'd never let him fuck her. Was it incest if he simply moved the dildo around a little? And another thing, she said to her conscience, "He's not my REAL brother." She answered her own incest question with a tentative "No," and decided to give in, but just this far. God! She was so hot!

Ritchie saw her hand drop from the dildo and he replaced it with his own. At first, he didn't move it at all. He took a moment to reposition himself on the bed so his legs were hanging over, between hers and nearly touching her chair. Then he leaned right down close to her crotch and moved the dildo in about an inch.

Two things caught his attention immediately. There was a much stronger aroma coming from his sister's "hole" for lack of a better word, and her body spasmed instantly with his movement of the dildo. He sat back straight, and looked at his sister with a kind of surprised expression. But he didn't let go.

She looked back at her little brother, waited for what seemed like a full minute, then asked, "What?"

He said, "You are a robot!"

She asked her question again, but with different inflection, "What?!"

He moved the dildo in her pussy and she jerked once more. "See? You are a robot. Action, reaction. I want you to move, I move the control." His use of technological terms was all at once confusing to Renee. The innocent young boy before her was turning her on. The young man before her was espousing technical language. While the one was giving her delicious pleasure, the other was analyzing her actions for future reference, just as a scientist might do.

She abruptly withdrew her chair several feet from his bed. When she stopped, realizing immediately the pleasurable device was no longer in her sopping pussy, her eyes found it still in his hand, held right where it had been a minute before. Renee looked up at him, her mouth still slightly agape.

"No! Sis! Wait!" He didn't leave the bed, but he did plead. "I won't touch you, if you don't want. Promise. Just don't leave now." He waved the dildo as though he'd forgotten it was in his hand.

She looked at him pleading. The moment was lost, her desire having washed away in a flood of guilt.

"I can make a better, uh, dildo?" He smiled at her, holding the device up in front of his face. There was no way to hide his intensified olfactory interest in the device with its proximity to his nose. His eyes focused on it, his mouth opened, and he allowed himself to sniff the tip. Then he licked it, with his eyes closed.

Renee was torn between her guilt, and wanting to ravage her brother's body. She didn't know whether to jump him in bed, or panic and run. The fog in her mind cleared only enough for her to respond mechanically to his question, "A better one?"

He sat up straighter. "Yes, I can Renee. Listen…" He went on to discuss his thoughts and he asked her more questions. His hardon never left him, but its insistence on being number one priority subsided, and his mind took over with thoughts more akin to angles and directions and materials. His interest in creating something new, meeting a challenge with immediate implications if he were successful, seemed to hold more attraction for him than pursuing the sexual motivations still coursing, though albeit casually, through his veins.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002 (Twelve years later)

The offices of Raintree Rampage in a Tribeca loft, were non-descript on the outside, accessed by a plain, heavy wood door. There were no markings other than the address in small black letters below a camera overhead. A wide, carpeted stairway led to a small landing with another door, and another camera. Inside the door was a library styled reception area with a single overstuffed chair, a sizable flat panel display screen on the facing wall, and all other wall space occupied by shelves of books, some of them rare and all of them classical literature. One wall was devoted to literature, fact and fiction, written over the years and focused on the study and art of sex. A first time visitor would seldom realize that they could see no doorway out, not even the one through which they had just entered. All were hidden for the expressed purpose of leaving the past behind, and the future unknown.

The clientele of the company were mostly elite, many of them performers, several politicians and all of them rich if nothing else. They were also more subdued when comparing them to some of the more outrageous ego's and personalities of the their respective genre. The President and Chairman of Raintree Rampage had no use for disingenuous people, the self-centered especially irking him. Yet, Raintree's two owners were not averse to the naturally aware, the stars and notable people who realized they were stars and notables, but who carried the status with responsibility and poise. This was not a place for the outrageous, but it was a place for the esteemed to be catered to.

Renee Raintree, now 30 and looking as beautiful as she ever would, she supposed, managed the clientele. She did not hide the fact that she was a beautiful woman now, the teenage edges removed and replaced with gentler curves and some bodily transitions. Occasionally a client would attempt to approach her, an act that if not withdrawn on the first gentle warning would preclude a return visit to Raintree, a cost much to high for the clientele to consider. Renee had only one interest in an intimate way, and it was not in one of Raintree's clients.

Her earlier experiences as a nurse had taught her to work effectively with patients, keep them smiling while keeping them on track. She had designed the library setting herself. Her intent was to put people at ease, to let them relax in the big chair and leave their everyday life behind. She would watch each "client" as they sat in her specially selected chair, gauge their attitude at that moment by how fast they looked around, whether they fidgeted or simply fell asleep from exhaustion. Sensors in the chair assisted her with such basic readouts as heartbeat, body temp and weight. Charts were kept on each to give her and her stepbrother Richard important information with which to temper their respective treatments.

After several minutes of quiet, the client would be greeted in the display panel with a digitally recorded video of a sunset over a quiet sea beyond the beach in the foreground. There was audio surrounding the viewer in such a way as to transport them to that very beach and dip their feet in the wavelets lapping at the sandy shore. This served well to prepare a client for what they were about to experience. Their everyday concerns, however big or small, were quickly overtaken by the solitude and a sense of safety unmatched by anything but what it must be like to be back in the womb.

Most would wonder at the scene and whether it was a live, or taped viewing. Those who got beyond that might begin to count the variety of shells visible in the foreground at the bottom of the screen. No matter what the individual was doing, they were totally absorbed in that pastime and unaware the rest of the world existed when another hidden door to their right opened and a very pretty woman beckoned them inside with a warm smile and conspiratorial batting of her eyes.

Renee was wearing a tight, short, black leather skirt this day. He breasts were quite visible above a "V" shaped line drawn by her wrapped on silk blouse. It passed from one shoulder, down nearly to her navel, around her back, around front again and back up to the other shoulder. Though her "client" couldn't see, she was also wearing a small device between her legs that would alternately stimulate the lips of her pussy and the area between there and her asshole as she walked. The longer the steps she took, the more it stimulated her. Richard wanted her to wear this while working with clients for it kept her steps smaller and her breasts bouncing perfectly. She smiled at the thought of her little brother, and that day a dozen years before when she'd first discovered his penchant for mechanical sex.

Home of Mr. & Mrs. Ronald Raintree, Worcester, MA, 1996

After they'd finished with all the different movements the boy could think of on that magical night, and he'd asked her every question he had, he had retreated to his shop in the basement for several weeks, emerging only for family functions and school. More than six weeks later, when their parents had left the two of them alone for the weekend, Renee received the rest of her education in the interests, skills and determination of her "little" stepbrother.

Renee had just gotten home from a basketball game on that Friday night. Her "date" had gotten drunk, and puked his guts out under the stands, causing more than a little turbulence among the teachers and parents that were in attendance. The kids at school just laughed and the guy's credentials at the school, having not gotten caught, went higher still. His credentials with Renee however, went down the toilet. She left him at the game and made her way home with a friend.

Entering the front door, she breathed a sigh of relief and let it close behind her. The living room light was still on, but her stepbrother was nowhere to be seen. It was late, after eleven, so he would surely be asleep. He was always up first and playing with his inventions. As she picked her shoes off between steps toward the stairs, she heard a noise and realized he must still be awake after all.

Renee smiled to herself, allowing only for a moment the thought of something nice about to happen. Since the incident in his bedroom less than two months before, she had not met sexually with him at all, still feeling quite guilty that she'd let their last meeting get as far as it did. But she had to admit, she was intrigued by his very analytical interest in pleasing her body.

Entering the basement, she turned toward the walled off shop he'd built for himself as his "Skunk Works," as the sign on the door read. Just as she was about to twist the door handle and let herself in, the door opened and the two of them jumped in fright at the unexpected sight of each other.

"Whoa! Sis! How did you know I was coming to see you?" He was holding a cardboard box in his hand, about six inches on a side, and a foot long.

She collected her nerves and answered, "I didn't honey. I just came home and was looking for you. What do you have there?"

He looked at the box, then down at the floor, somewhat sheepishly. He was blushing too. "Uh, well, it's something for you." He handed the box to her.

She took it in one hand, and roughed his short hair with the other. "A present for me, Richard? But…"

He said, "But you asked for it. It's a robot, for you, so you don't have to put up with all the, uh, shit from men." He bowed his head again at what might come of all this.

She looked at the box, and back at her "little" brother. Smiling, she asked, "Little small for a man, don't you think?"

He smiled and said, "I thought so. I made it scalable."

Now she was intrigued. Realizing there was no one else home, or likely to be until late the following night, she shook the box but heard nothing. It was not heavy, but it there was substance to it. "May I open it?" She asked.

"Here?" Ritchie asked back.

Renee looked around the room and asked, "Why not? We're alone, aren't we?" She looked over his shoulder as if looking to see if there was anyone else in the shop.

"Well yeah, sure. Go ahead, open it." He said. He seemed anxious to see her reaction to the contents, so she applied her fingernail to the tape holding the end of the box and reached in to pull a bubble wrapped item out. It too was taped and she asked Ritchie, "Why did you go to all this trouble?" She began to unroll the item.

Ritchie tried to talk while he watched, "Uh, well, I wanted to wrap it with nice paper too, but you sorta interrupted me before I could." He was watching intently as she unveiled the item in the bubble wrap. How sweet, she thought.

Holding the device higher, raising it closer to her head and looking at it intently, she was amazed to see that her "little" brother had built a sizable dildo, with a small contoured base, and straps coming from it. "A dildo, Ritchie? You made this?" She admired the "veiny" contours on its surface, the perfect helmet of its head, and the lovely balls literally hanging off the end, unlike she'd ever seen on a commercially available dildo. These moved! In a very lifelike sack.

She looked at him a couple times during her examination of the phallic device, and he was obviously waiting her approval. Something was different about this dildo. She couldn't put her finger on it. There must be some kind of mechanism in the base, for it was larger than any she had seen. The base was obviously meant to fit the contours of her groin. The balls, she flicked them with her finger and smiled as she envisioned them swinging up against her crotch, were normal size, yet looked bigger somehow. The texture of the shaft, as she felt it in her hand, was also different, more pliable than any dildo she'd ever touched, almost real!

"My God, Ritchie! You built this? How… but... WOW!" She was handling the device in both hands now, inspecting every millimeter of it.

Ritchie beamed at her approval, "Wait! You really have to try it first, Sis!" He took the device from her and nodded with his head at her skirt, and used his free hand to motion that she should raise it up.

His absolutely clinical yet childish enthusiasm as exemplified by his hurried motioning to her to lift her skirt and bare her pubes without blinking an eye was too cute for her not to obey. She looked around and found a chair and stepped in front of it. With her fingers pulling the hem of her skirt up, then her thumbs pushing her panties down to her ankles, she sat on the edge of the moderately comfortable chair.

Ritchie didn't blink an eye as she did so, and handed her the device. She looked at it, back at her brother, and then began to drag it over her slickening pussy lips. Once she felt it was ready, and scooting forward so she sat on the back of her ass, she slid the dong up her cunt and didn't stop until she felt those delectable balls flop up against her crack. The dildo fit perfectly, contoured correctly up her chute, and just the right angles and diameters at each depth of its penetration. She looked up at her little brother and said, "Terrific, Ritchie! It's really nice!" She sat back in the chair, remembering how he liked to move her own dildo for her last time. She began to fasten the straps around her waist, assuming they were there to hold the device home so she could move around with it inside her. She was about to say something about this, but when she looked up, Ritchie had walked away, back toward his shop.

"Don't move, Sis, not an inch," He said as he walked. As Ritchie disappeared around the corner of his shop, suddenly Renee felt something moving inside her. It was the dildo! It was growing, no, rippling? Like a wave insider her? She was sure the damn thing had just sent a ripple up its length, of some noticeable girth greater than its diameter, and back down again. Yet there was no sensation of friction, only touch, pressure, a whole new stimulation. Just as she was about to call out and ask what had happened, she felt a different movement. The dildo bent, and rotated its head around deep within her vagina, like a deeply penetrating finger, but no finger she'd ever seen could rotate three hundred and sixty degrees! At one point it crossed her G-spot and brought a jerk to her body.