Mechanical Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this case, the Gods were represented by a sucking device that appeared from nowhere to suck up the nipple of the encapsulated breast with a "plop." Ginger shivered with the exquisite touch and gave her self up to the machinery easily. She let the tension back out of her neck, obviously luxuriating in the soft touch upon her.

"She's already on board," Renee said to her brother, while watching the vital signs of their client. She could tell easily when the client was fighting fear or becoming overly eager, as well as when the client was experiencing extreme plea\sure, the ultimate objective of their entire enterprise.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room - Satia One

Ginger Granger was a permanent client now. She did not know exactly what else was going to happen, but she did know it would be good, not threatening, but intoxicating. She knew to relax to let the maximum benefit bestow itself upon her, and to let her mind drop concerns about safety and compromise, to free her brain cells to concentrate on the coming pleasure. And thus she did, consciously letting every muscle in her body slacken to its natural state, begin to melt into the furred bed, her skin shrinking from the restraints, the soft sensations rising and the touch of everyday life departing. The sucking on her tit enveloped her consciousness and she began to feel the separate parts of her skin, her areola, her nipple, each receiving their dose of pleasure from the unseen device.

She opened her eyes, still not seeing anything but the cityscape and the various windows full of people watching her. Smiling to her fans, she dropped her eyelids in salute to their cheers and encouragement, their own kind of longing to contact the magical singer. She opened them again and began to scan the various windows for a closer examination of how her own pleasure cruise was affecting them. One man in particular caught her eye. He was leaning casually against the jam of his sliding glass doors, naked and slowly pumping his shaft, smiling at Ginger.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Control Room

"She is truly one with this process, isn't she?" Renee asked her brother with a smile.

"Yes, I believe the new visuals, despite their realism, or maybe as a result of them, have satisfied a kind of exhibitionistic need in her senses. She needs to demonstrate this fairly common desire, but cannot for fear of damaging her reputation. The quality of our screen and its content must be sufficient to allow her to make the leap from reality to fantasy. This week's changes ought to confirm that, but we'll see."

They watched as the breast massage and sucking alternated between mounds a few more times. The Richard said, "I think it's time to find out now."

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Satia One

Ginger blinked when she felt the firm grasp on her thighs. The sense was that they were hands gripping her, thumbs along on the insides, and fingers to the outside. The reach was too long to be human hands, and the touch was too soft and accurately focused to be guided by a person. She felt the immediate power of their touch, but feared not their coming movements.

Seconds later, the thumbs began to exert pressure, pushing her thighs to spread them. Oddly, she felt the base of the bed spread with her legs, obviously separating up the middle. She looked at her fans in all the windows watching. She was showing them her loins, as if mandating her mechanical assistants to present them to these important people in her life, to show them just what else she had to give, as earnestly as she gave them her voice.

The presentation continued, another hand-like device taking gentle hold of her pussy petals and pulling them apart. Ginger gasped at the feeling, helpless in one sense, yet firmly in control she told herself, as she allowed her now wet, pink entrance to be displayed. She was elated to see the casual nude Adonis pulling harder and faster on his cock. The first of her fans was reacting directly to her erotic display. Praise such as this far exceeded the value of clapping hands. Here was a fan masturbating himself in praise of her other assets too.

A couple in a window directly above the masturbator was standing slightly angled to her, the man spooned behind her with his hands firmly grasping her breasts. She hadn't noted this naked couple before. This she thought only because there were so many fans in so many windows in the scene. But something caught her eye just then and she realized the movement of the man's hands was remarkably similar to the manipulations being performed on her own breasts. She wondered if she were inspiring them, or if the scene was acting like a mirror for her. She made a note to check again later, but for the moment interpreted the action to be the highest form of praise, mimicking the exquisite action on her breasts.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Control Room

"She is responding to the visuals, Richard," Renee observed with some awe. "Look how she keeps looking at her fans, then back at her own body. She is comparing, just like you said."

Richard pulled his hands back from the control panels and let the scene steady. The woman's crotch was being opened for what she considered her fans to see. A man in the scene, her personal description of the ideal male, was openly masturbating to her presentation, exaggerating his action each time she looked. The "couple" Richard had designed for the floor above was attempting to mimic her situation, as best they could. He noted that she had seen the couple just when he'd planned, when he'd subtly changed the lighting on the imaginary buildings. By toning down the lighting on the male masturbator's window scene, and toning up the couple's window, he'd drawn her eyes exactly where he'd intended. He'd done this kind of focusing for the purpose of giving the performer on his operating bed a rare chance to interact with her audience, to see what was really going through their minds, something she could never do on stage. Tying the action to her sexuality was the ultimate experience for the lonely woman, one she would pay twice as much for if Richard had asked. When his sister had one day pointed this supply and demand inefficiency out tohim, he'd responded with, "Under promise, over deliver." He went on to say, "A regular high paying client is far greater an asset than an occasional higher payer, Sis, and we will live quite comfortably on such security."

She reflected on her amazing brother once again. Putting a hand on his shoulder while watching from behind him, she was not only proud, but in awe of his intelligence and common sense. As if that weren't enough to make a successful person, he was sexually liberated and emotionally intuitive as well. Here they were at a young age, catering intimate services to the richest and vainest people in the world, and on a regular basis. They knew enough secrets about each of these people to destroy any one of their careers in a single 24 hour period. They were paid for their services not by cash, or credit card or check – they were paid by bank transfer, monthly and in advance. The funds involved were too great to pay any other way, and their waiting list too long to allow a single appointment to go unpaid. There were no refunds, not even for valid reasons. It was this very condition that had prompted Richard and Renee to plan and commence the expansion currently underway.

He looked up and back at his sister and they smiled at each other. His opposite arm raised and brought his hand back behind her, to clutch her ass. He smiled up at her and she pushed her pelvis forward to make contact between his chin and the top of her mound. She smiled back and their communication was complete. No words were necessary to extol their complete agreement and satisfaction.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Satia One

Ginger had closed her eyes and let the experience drift back to the ethereal. Somehow the mechanical fingers holding her pussy lips apart were also massaging the swollen parts softly. For a brief time, she was able to tune out everything but those feelings. Her body had been removed from her vaginal canal and its entrance. All she could feel were the fingers and her pussy, itself beginning to drip with the heat and excitement of the quiet and soothing ministrations. The effects balanced themselves between bliss and provocation. Just as her mind would drift in the luxury of these sensations, her body would hunger for more, for penetration, and her hips would buck at the mechanics and attempt to capture them in her pussy like a snapdragon. And then she would drift again.

She was slipping into a no man's land of sensual stimulation she had no idea how to deal with. This was Ginger's fourth time at Raintree and each time had been different than the last, part of the amazing draw the place had for her. But more importantly, it was a chance for her to complete her life, to add the fourth dimension to her work and personal sides, to experience those elusive, remaining elements of satisfaction that would augment her satisfying career and lifestyle to a state of utter satiation and fulfillment. Raintree was to Ginger as gravity was to earth. The earth would go on without it, but without its life and bounty. She let herself slip further into a trance of submission and pleasure.

A cool breeze wafted by her pussy, made more cool by the drying effect of her ample fluids clinging there. The feeling was one of transition, as if she were leaving one plateau and jumping to another, maybe even higher.

The "fingers" withdrew from her pussy lips and crevice, then from her thighs. The massaging devices on her breasts released her. The bed began to recline and didn't' stop until she was about halfway to the horizontal. This took weight off her legs and shifted it to her butt more than anywhere else, though she remained totally comfortable.

It was harder now to see her "fans." The angle forced her to nod her head to give her line of sight to the screen where the false cityscape watched her. She knew from a previous session that there were times when certain stimulants would be removed to enable her to concentrate more fully on others. She assumed this was one of those and decided to let her head fall back and closed her eyes.

The bed's parts began to move. First her head was tilted back by angling just that part of the narrow bed down. It wasn't far, but it confirmed her suspicion that she was to forget the big screen for now. Next to move were the bed's legs. The spread slightly further, totally opening her for the "fans" to see. Then she felt her ankles tugged upward, lifting her entire leg off the bed. This occurred on both sides at once and led her to believe she might actually be raised off the bed entirely, but they stopped just before pulling her butt up.

Her arms were suddenly moving then, tugged out past the edge of the bed and then downward to about vertical. Oddly, something suddenly pushed up against them, across her palms. It took her less than a second to clasp her fingers around the items and squeeze them, an action that came purely by instinct. It was then that she realized she was holding two long, fat cocks, or at least she could not tell the difference if they were not. She exercised them slightly at first, then with more energy. All the men she had been with over the years were too sensitive for her, to easily harmed. They could stand some squeezing, but not squeezing and pulling, and especially not squeezing and pumping. The heads of the cocks were too easily bruised, and most were immediately withdrawn upon sensing something as hard as a nail or teeth.

But these cocks were tough. She squeezed them, pulled them, then began pumping them with a vengeance. Almost immediately she was envisioning all the men who'd pulled their sensitive tools from her grasp in the past, and one by one put their faces in her mind's eye as she milked the cocks in her hand like a machine. She smiled at her chance to get them back, to make them hurt.

The intrusion at her mouth simply crossed her lips at first, and laid there. Her head was back to the horizontal, about forty-five degrees more reclined than her upper torso. With her tongue, she explored the intruder and quickly realized it was yet another fat cock for her to play with. Like a barracuda she snapped her jaws around the shaft and turned her head to take it in lengthwise. She had gotten the hint from the experience with her hands and went right to attacking the oral intruding shaft. It rotated somehow, letting her turn her head back toward the ceiling, and letting her raise her head to gobble more of the dick into her mouth. She noticed that each time she raised up, clamped down with her teeth and pulled her head back down, the cock followed her remaining wherever she let go. She was exercising some control over it, and that suited her fine. She tried blowing on the mouthful and that caused the cock to retreat slightly, and now her control package was complete. She raised her head to have more cock dispensed to her, and blew the meaty thing to make it retreat. With these simply controls, she went to work.

While she pumped her mouth up and down on the plunging cock, she felt yet a fourth cock begin to enter her pussy. It was already lubricated and slipped inside her like a piston through its sleeve. She jerked at the intrusion, but not at any pain. The cock stopped on its initial penetration and waited several seconds, leaving Ginger to concentrate on the cocks in her mouth and hands.

She raised her head to take more of that device into her mouth. After several strokes like this, she knew that the next push would bring the tip of the cock to the entrance to her throat. She considered herself an excellent "oralist" and never had any man been able to hold his orgasm long enough for her to try to deep throat him. It seemed that now she was going to get her chance.

Ginger's hands were reflexively pumping their respective shafts. She hardly noticed that each had begun to throb and pulse in her palms, and then began to swell. When she finally realized she was actually simulating, or over simulating the realistic things as they came close to their own orgasms, she was inspired to pump them harder. The combined effect of her pumping hands, and now penetrated throat were sufficient to prompt her to buck against the more stationary dildo up her pussy.

Immediately, the strap around her waist tightened and cut off her effort in that area. This was new also, and gave her pause to figure out why it had happened. Before she could figure it out, the shafts in her hands were tilted upward, raising her hands with them, until they pointed directly over her body at each other. They erupted simultaneously, squirting a long and high shaft of realistic looking sperm that landed from both sides on her breasts. The warm liquid touching her skin made her jerk again and a series of very fast and nearly violent events immediately followed.

First, her teeth began to grip on the cock in her mouth upon each stroke so as to pull more of it down her throat each time. She was giving no ground to the bastard. Next, her lower torso jerked violently against the waist restraint, so much so that it must have reprogrammed the contraption to let her have her way. It relaxed and she began pumping vigorously on the device up her slit.

When the cock in her mouth erupted in a hot sticky ejaculation down her throat, the one in her pussy did likewise, pumping more liquid up to her womb than she'd ever thought possible. A sudden pressure from yet another device on her clit, drove her to her own explosive orgasm as the music in the room increased in volume and the cocks in her pussy and hands and mouth continued to blow.

Eventually, she'd had to relax her teeth on the mouth cock just to give herself a chance to breath. It was an amazing feeling to have to be the side that gave up, rather than the side always left frustrated and unfulfilled. She also noticed that the second her hands relaxed on their cocks, the massive shafts contracted to half their size and wobbled slowly against her skin. When her bucking against the pussy penetrator began to subside, the cock acted as if it understood her needs and it too relaxed its size and action, though not completely leaving her body.

Ginger's breathing leveled, and her body resumed her relaxed state, though now one of satisfaction and completeness. Her hands let go of the cocks and they disappeared. Her mouth kissed the big the tip of the one in her mouth, and that too departed. It wasn't until she reluctantly relaxed the muscles of her pussy that the final shaft retreated and disappeared from view. Ginger slumped, her mouth hung open, her arms dangling, and her passion peaked and ebbing. This was soooooooo good, she thought.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Control Room

"I see what you mean, Richard. She was even more fulfilled by the new routines, even without the screen," Renee observed. She was feeling the wetness between her legs, and could smell her own aroma rising from her loins. In front of any other party, she might have been self-conscious. In this case, she only hoped the only man in sight would react.

Richard was resetting much of the equipment and only when he finished and checked his client did he answer, "Yes. But taking the screen away served another purpose too. It's sudden reappearance at a critical moment will be that much more effective." He smiled at the success he was having yet again, and the prospect of the new routine he was going to try on this very capable, very aggressive subject.

The scent of his "older" sister wafted up past his nose and he smiled again, though not letting on that he was so pleased. Better to surprise her later too, he thought, and went back to work.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Satia One

The music had lulled to a soft and slower song of Ginger's as she rested and recovered from her first orgasm. She was in heaven for sure, and knew that the next rendition of heavenly satisfaction was only a rest away.

With a start, though in a relaxed state, she awoke, having slept some amount of time she could not determine. For all she knew, she'd been out only a few seconds, for her body still felt the tingling of the attack of the cocks as she would know them for future reference. They'd come, she'd conquered, and they'd retreated after she'd taken everything they had to offer.

The bed reclined all the way to the horizontal now, her legs re-supported by the bed's parts and the hanging sling removed. The room was totally dark and she could see nothing. The soft music of one of her favorite recordings obscured the minute noise made by the mirroring bed as it was let down upon her body. She felt more than saw an opposing fur platform descend to meet her. It had the same texture and density as that beneath her, and now fur engulfed her and comforted her like nothing else she'd ever slept in.

The beds sandwiched her and began immediately to rotate along their longitudinal axis and flip her like an egg, a very delicate one at that. New parts came forth to support her head without obstructing her breathing. Her hands and arms were guided back to her waist and held there, able to touch nothing but the skin of her own hips.

The bed began to move again and she felt the upper portion release and fly away, leaving her face down on the bed's twin, while the new support began to pull her legs apart and raise her butt. Slowly, erotically, the bed's leg supports folded her legs at the knees, while drawing the knees downward.

All this was occurring while a series of wispy, feather-like pieces began to graze her skin, all over. From time to time, one would pass over her ass and give her a chill with its gentle touch in an erotic area. These wisps kept brushing her as if painting her with pleasure while the bed continued to contort and shape her body for its next act.