Mechanical Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger was lost in the sensations once again. Her body was no longer hers, given over completely to the room and all its helpers to do with her as they pleased. She felt no fear in doing so, despite this being only her fifth time here. Each visit left her feeling more and more cared for, more worshipped, than the last. There was no danger here, only pleasure. And it came in many forms. Her body had never felt so pampered and tended to in her life. Her dream of being appreciated for more than even a Grammy winning singer was fulfilled as her "fans" celebrated her performance her with even more demonstrative praise than at her concerts. And perhaps one of the best parts of all, she was not hounded, or bothered in any way by Raintree or anything to do with it from the moment she stepped outside the building. This small spot on earth was her escape and fulfillment all in one. The money for each session was a paltry sum compared to what the value afforded. There was no fee she would not pay to complete her life's desires.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Control Room

"Ms. Granger appears to have given herself to you with no restrictions whatsoever." Renee observed, somewhat jealous of the woman's satiated state. She would never share that thought with her younger brother however, and not just because of the incestual consequences, but also because of their business relationship. They were partners, equal as Richard had insisted from the start, inseparable in their success. She felt somewhat guilty because of this too, for the business owed its success far more to the labors of Richard than her own contributions. Sure, she handled the communications, the hostessing, and offered many of the suggestions and ideas regarding the goals of the robotics, things only a woman could know. But it was Richard's uncanny sense of physics, and his "imagineering" skills as he termed them, which led to their success and the pot of gold they were filling.

Richard smiled as he looked up at the reflection of his sister on the one-way glass window separating them from Ginger Granger and her fans. He loved her dearly, and always had. She'd had plenty of occasion to take advantage of his devotion to her, and had never taken it, purely out of respect for his well being. That meant a lot to him as he matured and realized what sacrifice she'd made in such an honorable way. But tonight, if all went as planned for them, and things under Richard's control usually did go as planned, she would see her honor and generosity returned. He smiled more broadly at the thought and shook off a chill that ran right up his spine.

"I think she is going to like this, Renee. We'll see…" He said, placing his hands back on the controls.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Satia One

Ginger's eyes had closed and her mind drifted in the luxuriating feel of the fur below and the feathery touches everywhere else. She was in a limbo between sleep and consciousness that had entranced her and left her suspended in space. The moment was lost in time, her body no longer in her control, but controlling her. The near fetal position with support in all the exact right places left her feeling overly comforted and safe, and she completely forgot about her "fans" watching from the screen facing her ass. She was drifting on a calm sea of easy rollers in warm water, not hungry, not thirsty, simply blissful.

The sudden touch on her right ass cheek was surprising, and yet welcomed for it was gentle, like a warm hand, and then removed. Then another approached similarly on her left cheek. These were followed by more, touching her on her back, her legs, even the sides of her head. It was as if people, her fans! Yes! Her fans were gathered around her as if she were entering the concert hall, but this time they were orderly and touching her with clean hands and petting her like their favorite pet. They were unable to withhold their adoration and needed to make contact with her in the most intimate ways.

A few of the "hands" were beginning to linger on various parts, sliding over her skin and drawing a tingle to her flesh. She did not know that minute electric shocks were being used to sensitize her skin to the touches, and to prepare her for more. As these sensations increased in number and pressure, Ginger felt herself wanting to throw herself from the stage at her fans. On more than a few occasions the younger of her audiences had encouraged the braver, or drunker member to climb up on her stage and then swan dive back into the crowd, a practice usually reserved for rock shows, but occasioned on her from time to time by that generation's representatives who had fallen for her sweet melodies too.

They were becoming more aggressive now, though not threatening. Nothing any of them did gave her concern for her safety, only that they might not try or do all that she wanted them to do! It was like being let free in harem of men and women devoted to her care and comfort and tasked with showing her their devotion to that duty. Her "fans" would never hurt her, only pleasure her in exchange for all the pleasure she had given them.

Fingers began to probe at her orifices, vaginal and anal, and always with no coarse friction, only with the gentlest of pressure and slipperiness of lubrication. Before long, her pussy was filled and feeling many separate touches inside her canal. It was like several fingers inside her at once, all pawing at her inner walls, prospecting for more places to please her as if each were another gold nugget to prize. The fingers in her ass were equally busy and more were plying her clit and pussy lips. She jerked in orgasm as the sensations washed over her for the first time.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Control Room

Richard was manipulating controls faster than Renee had ever seen. His new additions to the room's repertoire were working even better than she'd believed they would. It was not hard to see that each and every robotic finger was applying itself to its appointed task and the devices that had slipped inside the tunnels they were designed for had commenced their many separate tasks to pleasure their target.

The two video screens on the console confirmed that the devices were acting correctly and penetrating, massaging and stimulating the walls of their respective tunnels. Watching the nervous system readings closely, and the various actions being conducted by the fingers, Richard was able to easily see which actions stimulated the most, and which had the most lasting effects. He was also able to avoid pain for his client by quickly identifying those actions that produced no response, or even the beginnings of a negative reaction. The result was maximized pleasure at every touch. He worried only that such an effective effort might be too much for the human mind to handle, that the client might even pass out.

Ms. Granger's orgasm registered a relative eight on her personal scale and Richard knew he would be truly testing his additions to her "experience" trying to top that result. But he also knew he had some arrows still in his quiver. He would massage her gently for a few moments and then bring her back to a moderate level of excitement before applying this week's final pleasure for Ginger Granger.

Renee looked on in a kind of awe and envy still. Her brother was so young, so handsome, and yet so wise. He was on the cusp of super humananity in his skills and intelligence. He was also such a wonderful brother to her. He'd brought her in as equal partner despite her obvious lesser contribution to their enterprise. He'd never talked to her as anything less than an equal, and he'd never said even a cross word to her since childhood. If he weren't her brother, she'd have done everything in her power to corral him and make him hers.

But he was her brother! She craved his touch, but he was her brother! She adored him as a person, and desired him as a lover. But he was her brother! He never dated anyone else in front of her, and never shied away from her touch. It was her, because he was her brother, who stopped any possible sexual interaction between them. Why! Why, she wondered, had she been saddled with such a dilemma in life? And what, if anything, was she to do about it?

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Satia One

Ginger breathed long and slow deep breaths as she recovered from the exquisite orgasm she'd just absorbed. Her body was cared for and comfortable over every square inch. The machines in her body were soothing her, almost imperceptibly, lulling her to a state of semi-consciousness that more closely resembled a dreamland than reality.

After some time, the devices in her pussy and ass retreated, leaving not the vulgar vacancy that a man's cock would leave in a heartbeat after ejaculation, but in a smooth and gently manner that enabled her holes to close naturally with their missiles' departure. There would be no cold air reaching inside her, no emptiness of the post-partem nature. She continued to slide in and out of reality with the sensuality transforming from erotic bliss to physical satisfaction.

Her body was still facing down, with her butt slightly higher in the air than her head, and this suddenly began to change. Her ass dropped slowly as the table began to rotate, and let the blood retreat gently from her head. She felt none of the sudden dizziness that one might feel if they suddenly arose from such a position.

The rotation stopped with her upright again, though her knees were still held to her chest in the fetal position. She saw nothing in the absolute darkness and only assumed her status from the physical sensations in her system for balance. Once stopped in this position, something touched the cheeks of her ass. It too was furry, though not as soft as what she had been lying on since the session started.

She left her eyes naturally closed as she felt with all her nerve endings the next moves in her world. The pressure from below increased gradually until she knew her weight was supported by the new fur platform. She was at a loss to figure out what was next. The only thing that came to her mind was a vision of herself on a pony when she was a child, a picture of which she still kept in her wallet. It was one of the most poignant moments in her life for at the time, she was alone, and running the pony for the first time, her hair blowing in the wind. It was an exhilarating moment in time, and she had wanted to show everyone how well she was riding. It wasn't until later that she realized her mother had taken the picture and captured her proud moment forever.


The platform under her ass began to change shape. It fell lower on the sides where it touched her cheeks allowing a peak to form in the middle, planting itself in her crack. The whole package seemed to bend too to let the peak cling to and fill her crack from her mons to behind her ass. The sensation was quite pleasing, but didn't give her enough yet to understand what was next.

Her hands were lifted up in front of her and straps of some sort put in her fingers. A silk cloth of some sort was draped over her shoulders and down her front and back. It was more like a simple rectangle with a hole for her head, and no apparent purpose. It did feel cool and very slinky against her skin. She thought for a moment about that and suddenly realized there was a common thread through all her visits today. There was always a background of sensation on her skin, in whatever pose or operation had been performed. It gave true depth to the experience in each case, and she smiled at that.

The platform under her ass suddenly moved. She identified the motion immediately, she was riding a horse! Reflexively, she pulled back the reins and the motion came to a halt. She kicked her heels slightly inward and was surprised to find something resisting there, as if she truly were on a horse. The photograph of her on her pony was vividly painted in her mind now, with nothing else to see in the darkness, and she began to carry herself back to that magical moment in time.

She remembered how stimulating the ride had been, not only for its exhilaration of speed, but for its sensuality as well. She'd been riding bareback, her preferred "natural" way to become one with her mount. All on the farm in those summer visits would smile at her deep-rooted desire to be close to the animals, even to sing to them. On her pony that memorable day, she'd sung the then popular "Rawhide" song at the top of her lungs as she raced across the fields. It was perhaps the most complete release she'd felt in her life, and she was being offered the opportunity to relive it now.

Still somewhat embarrassed to actually sing that age old song, she contented herself with exercising her "horse" for a time. The reigns and kicking seemed to work so realistically she found herself trying for a few moments to see if she could fool the "system" she was riding, but soon gave up and began to enjoy the time on her mount instead.

Lights came up and a scene appeared before her, of a rolling countryside with nothing but tall grass and a distant heard of what appeared to be buffalo. As she walked her mount forward, the scene adjusted as if she were actually covering the ground. The heard was getting closer! Her mind began to absorb the scene and interaction to the point of assuming it was real and Ginger Granger began to hum one of her more popular songs.

The sun was brilliant and the air warm but with just enough breeze to make it comfortable. When she looked down at the cause of some very pleasant sensations on her now stiffened nipples, she saw the sheer silk wrap, so thin it was practically invisible, riding over her nipples tantalizing them as she rode through the breeze. She looked forward again and brought her mount to a trot.

Another set of screens appeared to her sides and melded with the forward presentation, extending the panorama from behind her sides. There appeared a couple other riders, sitting atop their own mounts, facing her, as if waiting for instructions. Just as she looked more closely at them, to see if she recognized any faces, she felt the most delicious, though surprising sensation in her crotch. A large, fat, well lubricated, rubber cock had emerged from her mount and inserted itself in her loins and stayed.

She faced forward again as if waiting for the next surprise, and didn't have to wait long. She'd forgotten for a moment this was supposed to be an erotic experience too, but that awareness returned with pleasure as she felt the next probe work its way into her ass. She settled her body cozily into the back of her mount, nuzzling her loins down on the penetrations, and folding her legs down and under its belly. With little effort, she was able to pull the wonderful intruders further up into her body, leveraging her weight down upon them with her legs. She jerked her hips forward and back slightly to augment the sensations and smiled again at the results.

Looking around again at the scene, she spotted more riders, a few of them women, and most naked men, their cocks all hard and standing where their saddles' horns would normally be. They were all staring at Ginger.

One of the men, nodded his head in the direction of the heard of Buffalo and Ginger immediately understood. She laughed out loud at the cacophony of feelings and adrenaline running through her veins and shouted quite unabashedly, "Rawhide!"

With one arm holding the reigns to her mount, and the other waving a huge circle in the air to gather the other riders around her, she instinctively pulled back and kicked the horse's haunches to make it stand on its hind feet. Much to her surprise, and completely to her excited satisfaction, the steed rose hip high and lifted her up and tilted her back just as if it were real, except of course for the delicious intrusions into her body. She realized also that there were no more restraints on her, and that her body was about to ride her mount under its own skill and risk. Her mind was raging pleasure and glee as she shouted, "HEYEAH! RAWHIIIIIIIIIDE!"

The horse came down and responded immediately to her commands to take off on a run toward the huge animals a short distance away. She looked to either side and saw that her fellow riders, maybe twenty in number, were hooting and shouting and running alongside, often looking her way for direction. Ginger Granger broke into her favorite childhood song and sang with a vengeance, intentionally rasping her voice and raising it to levels she hadn't tried in years. She was totally free, surrounded by support, and riding hard. The roundup was on!

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Control Room

"OH! Little brother!!! How… My God! Look at her!" Renee was plastered to the glass, Drawn like a magnet to the scene before her. There was Grammy winning Ginger Granger, singing at the top of her lungs, a song she'd never want anyone but family to hear, and turning it into the most exhilarating moment of her life. Every shred of inhibition had been replaced by every possible dream. She was experiencing fulfillment she'd always longed for, yet never expected to achieve.

To Renee, the scene was unreal. Here was one of the top musical stars of her age, naked on a saddle with two mechanical devices up her holes and performing all kinds of Richard induced wizardry there, and singing Rawhide with a heartfelt gusto that could only come from intimate connection. She was reliving her childhood in her adult body, and experiencing her epitome of fan support and enthusiasm at the same time. Renee could tell by looking at her that the woman was happier than anyone she'd ever known, and so deeply into the role she was living it as reality. If the systems were to suddenly go down, the devastation to her mind might be unrecoverable.

Each time another scene was built by her brother from all the research Renee performed, he succeeded in raising the bar. On this occasion, he'd raised it to a whole new plateau. The readings being recorded in conjunction with the video and audio feeds of the session would be analyzed for hours to extract the data to lead her brother to his next client's success and fulfillment. But for now, Renee was sure the combined effect would prove far more intense than anything they'd achieved to date.

She reflected for just a moment on where this all might end. She wondered if the clients, as she suspected, would require, or demand consecutively better experiences each time, and just how far they would expect to go before they'd had enough. Looking down at her brother now as he continued to minutely adjust his control panel, she wondered why she'd never been able to attract him to her. The wanton desire would simply never leave her.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Satia One

Ginger Granger was peaking. Her voice was horse with overextension. Her body was past its maximum output of energy. She was experiencing non-stop orgasms as her fans watched from beside her while the devices in her pussy and ass were flexing their insatiable muscle, and the breeze continued to blow the light material across her nipples. Her body couldn't take much more, though she appeared still crave yet another minute, one more throbbing minute of this still. Her voice raised another ten decibels as she racked through another driving orgasm.

Tears began to gather at the bottom of her eyes as she looked to either side at the faces of her fellow riders. They were beginning to turn toward her, warm with smiles, heads slightly bowed as if to begin to retreat from her presence. She admitted it was nearly time to stop, to relax from this wild ride of orgasmic and emotional ecstasy. She could take no more, no, she needed no more. She was satiated beyond any dream. She reigned in her steed and brought him to a slow walk. As the sound of applause emerged from the depths of her fantasy, the lights dimmed again to darkness and her world began to disappear.