Mechanical Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intruders on the horse's back withdrew from her body, leaving her holes with a kind of pleasing ache. The "horse" began a transformation back to its original form and within a minute she was back on her back, wrapped entirely in fur, with little more than the soreness and her unmistakable scent in the air to remind her of where she'd been only moments before. There was one more thing that did remind her of her pleasure, the fact that if she tried to stand up that moment, she'd never even be able to lift a leg. She was spent.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Control Room

"This session is complete, Renee," Richard said, continuing to shut down various controls and systems. "It would appear we were successful, no?" He smiled up at his stepsister, and his eyes lingered unusually on her for just a moment. He was taken back to that night in his room when she had caught him masturbating. She had intruded and yet made him feel very much at ease as she did so. He'd never forgotten the night that had turned both their lives to a new course, to one of mutual success in business through mutual effort and contribution.

All these years he'd wanted to take their relationship to another level, but had refrained, partly for the reasons of social prohibitions, and partly to insure their business success wasn't thwarted by a "relationship" gone sour. He didn't even know if she would accept his advances were he to offer, though she did exhibit signs of openness from time to time. He welcomed the occasional look of longing in her big beautiful green eyes.

Richard looked up at her now, into one of those longing looks, and offered, "I think she's going to need you in a minute."

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Satia One

Renee knew what to do next. She pulled her wanton gaze from her brother's form and exited the control room. Over the next half hour, she massaged the muscles of their client and helped her dress. Throughout the process, the woman couldn't stop praising Renee and her "brother." She asked Renee what her own fantasies were like, and how often she was able to fulfill them in their amazing studios.

Renee felt empty with each question, unable to answer the woman with the truth for it would seem unbelievable. She dodged the questions with statements like, "This place is not about me, Ms. Granger, it's about you." she was not interested in the "rooms", but wanted only one thing, her stepbrother. It wasn't fair. He was capable of satisfying every woman who had asked, and yet he'd not satisfied her once at least outside the realm of using her as a test dummy. Granted, she'd never asked, but that was for a reason, she thought. There were times when she resented his ability to keep their relationship so brother/sister, or business-like. Never, she bemoaned, would he look at her with a truly interested eye.

She wanted so badly to change that fact, and yet she wasn't getting any younger. In contrast, her little stepbrother hadn't shown the slightest interest in any other woman, that is, beyond a physical and fleeting one. She'd never heard him talk of one, let alone seen him with someone. What was wrong? Was he gay? She considered this often, but wondered how he could be so sensitive to the feelings of a woman in his designs. And if he were gay, wouldn't he be building gay experiences?

She made one last survey of Ginger Granger's person and her face. The woman was beautiful, even without makeup. Her hat's wide brim would cover her face from any would be voyeur between their door and the star's waiting car. Her driver would have the door open to the non-descript vehicle and she would be gone before anyone at all even thought to take a second look at who she was. Another successful session was over, and thousands of dollars already in the bank were earned. Renee knew there would be a supplemental check sent to their P.O. Box for this afternoon's performance. Ginger was still walking on shaking legs as she left the building.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Control Room

Richard watched as his stepsister escorted their client out the far end of Satia One. She was as beautiful or more so than any of their clients, and much more normal. She had shyness and consideration for others. She truly cared about how he felt each morning when he arrived. She asked him often if she could make him dinner, or help with his apartment. He was sure she wanted to take their relationship further, but until now he'd refused to let that happen. They were too busy, to involved in their tasks to let that interfere. He told himself time and again that he'd have to settle for their business contact which was everyday anyway, until such time as they were deeply enough rooted to take some risk. He knew today, with the outstanding performance for Ginger Granger having been designed and implemented in less than a day, that their business was stable and able to get along without his continued undivided attention. The long hours and seven day work weeks were over. He had time, for the first time in his young business life.

Richard smiled and manipulated some controls on the now cleared Satia One, and brought the furred bed back into the space. He flipped a few more controls and rose from his chair.

Raintree Rampage, Inc., New York, NY, 2002, Room – Reception

Renee was startled by Richard's presence in the Reception room/library as she re-entered their space. The client portion of the day was over and there were things to do to wrap up and prepare for tomorrow. Why was Richard out of the Control Room?

"Hi," He said, taking her hand and closing the door behind her. He bolted the lock with his free hand and walked her back toward the hall to the "rooms." Stopping outside the room she'd just eased Ginger Granger from, he opened the door, and gently dragged his stepsister inside.

She could see that the long narrow bed was now vertical, though pretty much intact. It was facing the door now, instead of the wall where the video panel with the cityscape was. Richard walked her over to it, all the way removing piece after piece of her clothing. When she had not a stitch left on, he backed her into the soft fury platform, her face a bit reddened with a combination of rush and shyness. She was not there a moment before the cuffs locked her in, wrists and ankles, and the bed began to recline. There was no doubt her stepbrother had prepared a "program" for her, probably another test of something new, and was about to try it out. She smiled at his timid approach, but relaxed into her role and let things progress.

Richard walked around her, presumably to check everything out, and the lights went out even before he left the room. This was something new already. The room was suddenly in blackness, as the bed began to tilt her back, and revolve simultaneously. She was prepared immediately to next see the large video screen. What she was not prepared for was the image of her little brother walking toward her, naked and with a hardon as stiff and long and fat as she'd ever seen on him, which was seldom, and never with the intent to use it on her.

"Richard," the image, walked toward her with a determined look and a smile on his face. The legs of the bed parted then as if to enable the image of Richard to approach her. Her knees were forced up and her ankles pushed up and back to bring her thighs back along her upper torso, completely exposing her entire lower region.

The only light in the room remained the glowing image of her stepbrother as he stepped between her legs. Renee was amazed at how real this program looked. If she didn't know better, she thought, she'd swear her brother really was standing there at the base of her ass.

"Oh, Richard, if only…." She blurted uncontrollably. She wanted so badly this program to be the real thing.

Just then she felt the first contact with her pussy lips. A very realistic cock it seemed, was sliding up and down her slit as if to lubricated itself on the glistening petals of her cunt. "Ohhhhhhh…." She moaned, lying back and wishing, imagining it was Richard preparing to enter her deeply.

"Is this what you have wanted Renee, my sister?" A voice asked as she felt the first inch of the realistically warm cock enter her.

She opened her eyes at the absolutely realistic image and sensations at the base of her torso. This was almost too real, too good to be true. And if Richard knew how much she wanted him, why had he put an elaborate program together to fulfill her dream, rather than simply approach her himself? Again, her mouth preceded her restraint and she asked, "Richard? Richard, why is this not you between my legs, Baby? You know, don't you? That it is YOU I have wanted all these years?" She wanted the words back immediately, but they were out there now.

"But it IS me, Sis. It IS me, here and now. No more waiting." He smiled down at her and let his hands settle on her breasts.

Renee bent her upper body to raise her head as far as she could. Yes! It was the real Richard after all! Finally! Uncontrollably, she felt her hips jerk against his groin, trying desperately to pull him into her. "Oh my God, Richard! Oh, you feel so good, my darling brother…"

Richard smiled as he slipped his burgeoning shaft into her. He knew there were a lot of things he wanted to do to her, and now there would be plenty of opportunity to do so. "Our big push big push is over my sweet thing, and now we have the rest of time to concentrate on our own programs together." He smiled broadly down at her as he pinched her nipples and leveled his hips against hers, buried entirely himself within her.

end