Mechanical Perfection

Story Info
Tick Tock, a droid, discovers sex with gorgeous Dani.
2.5k words
4.41
20.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSX1988
SSX1988
65 Followers

Two weeks passed since Tick Tock had met the Madame at his new place of employment Gems and Jewels. Miss Daisy had expressed her wish for him to acquire an updated mechanical form that was more pleasing to the eye. The robot had listed all the parts necessary for the construction of its new body, but found it difficult attempting to figure out what newer materials would work better than those utilized when the droid was initially created. Thanks to one of the working girls, an intelligent one named Dani, Tick Tock was able to understand modern technological achievements to help create the new body that was desired.

Tick Tock entered rooms after the 'john' had left, and cleaned up the detritus and discharges he found there. None of the various bodily fluids bothered the droid since it was unable to contract any human disease. Within mere minutes Tick Tock cleaned up the entire space, put on new bed sheets, and departed before one of the girls brought up a new patron.

During the second day, Tick Tock began to clean away the dirt, dust and grime that had accumulated on and in his mechanical form over the course of years of service to humans. Although the white pristine sheen it had once known would never come back fully, there was a definite similarity to the original look. The cobalt blue glow of its eyes was far brighter as well. Dani had been willing to clean out the debris that had built up inside Tick Tock's head. With the droid shut down, she had scraped away years of accumulated grime. She finished the cleaning and powered Tick Tock up so he could continue his service to the Gems & Jewels.

Tick Tock found Dani to be a pleasant and helpful companion. The droid was programmed to appreciate feminine beauty and charm. Her long blond hair flowed across shoulders of silk and her full breasts were topped with sweet strawberry nipples. Dani's pert rear was perfectly shaped into a heart, with her pussy shaved and unable to be seen from behind less she bent over. Her green sparkling eyes peered into ones soul, only enhanced by a pale complexion and naturally red lips. Her shapely legs and arms showed muscle tone and fair skin covered her entirely, helping to gain her the nickname 'Alabaster'. Tick Tock noticed these attributes especially on the day she helped the droid to discover that it did in fact have a gender. Tick Tock was a male.

Within the first few days, she had discovered the full capacity of what he was capable of. It had been after hours, Dani wasn't exhausted at all from her shift, which tended to irritate her. All day she had been getting patrons that lasted a few minutes and were constantly asking her for just blowjobs. She did enjoy sex with a few of the better-looking clients, but none of them had been in attendance that night.

Tick Tock and Dani had been discussing a metal substance called titanium that would work as a better frame than steel. Sitting next to him, completely naked after a shower, she looked him over. "What about a cock?"

Looking at her quizzically Tick Tock asked, "What about it?"

"Well, are you planning on getting one? I'm sure you could make a great many women happy." She began licking her lips, thinking about it, "Able to keep going until the woman actually wants you to stop, no sticky mess. It might be an interesting and unique experience."

Tick Tock went back to looking at his list of necessary parts, "Apparently I have one. I have never used it, no reason to. Didn't even know I had it until I read my creator's biography. Not sure if it'll be important in the new model considering the lack of use with the current one."

Dani began thinking about it, wondering what it would be like to have sex with her new mechanical friend, "Would you like to try it out?"

Tick Tock looked up from his list, scratching at his sleek chin, pondering it. "I suppose it might be an interesting experience to have. Explore sexual experiences prior to deciding whether or not to remove the cock from the new body."

Dani began massaging her clit. No satisfaction had been given to her at all during the day and she felt that perhaps Tick Tock might be able to fulfill her need. "How about now?"

Tick Tock looked at her, never having been propositioned before, not able to read very well into her inquiry, "With whom?"

Dani let out an enormous laugh, "With me you silly metal head." She slapped him lightly on the arm. "It would make me very happy. I haven't cum tonight. I was kind of hoping you might be able to help me out with that."

"All right. I will try to please you." Tick Tock stood up, placing his list on the corner table, "What should I do?"

A quirk of the lips, "Don't you know human anatomy?" Dani asked.

Tick Tock perked up at that, "Oh yes, extremely well. I am not asking the dynamics of sex. I know that different people enjoy sexual stimulation in different ways. I need to know your preferences to proceed."

"Ahhh, so you're asking me how I want it."

"Precisely."

"Well..." Dani was running her tongue across her teeth, smiling as she looked at his crotch, "first, where is your cock?"

Tick Tock's crotch plate began humming a little bit until a hole appeared and from inside came an interesting sight. Although his entire body was seemingly made out of a polished metal, his cock seemed almost flesh like. "My creator felt it might be interesting to give me better sensation in this piece of my anatomy so the material there is flesh like, consistently warm, and actually has what could be interpreted as nerve endings for sensation."

"Wow...that's got to be at least nine inches. He designed you well endowed." Dani reached out and grabbed a hold of the protruding cock, "Oh, it is warm." A strange shiver ran up Tick Tock's body at the soft touch of her hand. His left hand grasped onto the back of the couch to steady himself.

"That...feels very strange." He looked down at the fabricated flesh that was his cock. Veins protruded from it, swelling up. "Oh, what..." The robot immediately arched his back hard, arms flinging behind him and from the tip of his cock came a pearly fluid shooting straight at Dani. His ass bucked forward as the jets kept splashing against her face. The curvy blond was completely caught off guard, believing that he was unable to do this. The thick creamy substance covered her face as it flowed over her mouth, down her chin and across her breasts.

"Wow, well, that was kind of...awkward. I didn't think you could...what the hell?" she had just tasted some of his cum.

Tick Tock was still kind of reeling from the experience, trying to regain his composure, "I didn't know I could do that either. There is no...place to store the fluid. What's wrong?"

Dani was flabbergasted, "It tastes like chocolate. Really fantastic chocolate. You wouldn't think it from the color, or just at all." She began lapping up the cum on her, dragging her fingers across her tits and face, drinking it from a pool in her hand. "That's a good thing. Well, *gulp* that kind of saddens me. I was hoping for more than just that. But, it is your first time so I..."

"Oh, I can go again." Tick Tock said almost eagerly.

A huge smile lit up Dani's lovely face, "Really? That's wonderful! Here, sit down on the sofa and keep your legs together." She stood up, letting him get on the couch. Straddling his crotch, she slowly lowered her pussy down onto his shaft. Her lower lips slowly parted at the edge of his tip and another shudder coursed up Tick Tock's spine. His hands traced along the curves of her hips running up her sides, across her nipples and around her head.

"What are you doing?" Dani asked him, as she closed her eyes to the gentle caress of the metal hands.

"I have no idea, it just seemed like the right thing in this moment." Tick Tock began lunging his own hips up into her. Moist tightness held steadfastly to his cock, sucking it into her. He could already feel the same sensation as before welling up, but it didn't bother him. He inexplicably knew that he was able to keep going as long as he wanted to.

Dani sensed his cock swell again, shoving the whole thing deep inside hard. From somewhere unfathomable came another rush of the pearly fluid, squirting within her pussy. It felt to Dani like nothing else ever had. Tingles ran through her pussy as it spread, warm liquid causing normal sensations to blossom further, become more intense. After just one thrust, thanks to the amazing cum, she was starting to feel an orgasm coming on strong.

Tick Tock grabbed a hold of her waist, pushing her up then lowering her again. During the final throws of his gushing torrent he was fucking her, trying to increase her pleasure. She was his friend and it was important to him that she enjoy herself. Driving into her the torrent of cum stopped, but his thrusting started building up speed. Dani felt her first orgasm come along fierce, flooding through her body, welling up and bursting forth as she let out a loud scream of lust.

Inside Tick Tock felt gratified by her enjoyment, it seemed to increase his own enjoyment as he let loose another batch of his tingling cum. Dani's orgasm wouldn't stop, with the second wash of cream the tingles turned into a fiery passion elongating her own orgasm even further. Her mouth didn't close as she gasped for breath between jackhammer pumps from her lovely metal companion. Sweat poured from her body, glistening like dew on her pale skin. Reaching around him, Dani hugged Tick Tock tightly as her orgasm kept flowing through her. Never had she felt something like this, something so intense, something that just wouldn't stop. Holding tightly onto Tick Tock was the only thing that was keeping her conscious from the incredible release of passion she had experienced.

"STOP! OH GOD! Please stop!" Dani screamed it out, not entirely wanting it to end, but knowing that her body couldn't take it anymore.

Tick Tock, the ever compliant being that he was, immediately stopped. He picked her up off his cock and lowered her down right in front of it on his lap so that she could continue holding onto him. His cock felt the smoothness of her belly, enjoying it as slight dribbles of his cum kept leaking from the tip of his shaft.

Tick Tock stroked her blond hair as his creamy fluid drained from her pussy and onto his legs, "Are you all right?"

Gasping, trying to regain her own composure, Dani said, "Yeah...that was just... very... VERY... intense."

"You want more in a different hole?" Tick Tock didn't want to stop, it was his first time and he was enjoying it immensely.

Dani thought about that, wondering how the tingles would feel in her asshole. She was also remembering how good the cum tasted. She wouldn't mind getting more, in fact, she would truly adore it. But the strength of her orgasm scared her, so she wasn't all too sure she could go again. The tempting thought of more chocolate flavored cum sealed the deal.

"All right, it's probably lubed up enough...go ahead and gently put it in my asshole." Tick Tock picked her up carefully, once again slowly lowering her down on his long, thick cock. They didn't even change positions, just sliding the shaft into a hole merely an inch in separation. Her ass was far tighter than her pussy, and despite the immense amount of his own cum lubricating his cock, he was still having a hard time getting it in. The tip finally pushed in, dribbling more liquid inside her and easing the way.

It was even more intense than it had been in her pussy, Dani's ass was exploding in passionate desire. Incredible pleasure sensations were flowering throughout her entire backside. It was too much, but she didn't want it to stop. Hell with it, she though, let me pass out from pleasure. The sensations kept growing as the metal/flesh pushed deeper inwards. Dani was completely lost to it, being overcome with pleasure. Gasping, struggling to vocalize her craving. It was all too much, far too much and she was convinced it was going to force her to black out.

Oh, but what bliss, she thought as she rode the waves of incessant stimulation.

The tightness of her ass was starting to be too much for Tick Tock himself, although he couldn't pass out. All of his cock was slowly being enveloped. Having cum already so many times he could still feel another orgasm building, another gusher surging upwards to shoot deep into her snug asshole.

Tick Tock's cock filled Dani to the brim; the mind blowing sensations flooded her insides again, causing her to burst apart. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she fainted from her climax being too overwhelming and intense. Tick Tock kept pumping his cock into her, fucking her asshole hard and in time with each stream of his jizz. All the while not noticing that she had lost consciousness from sensory overload, he couldn't help it; he just kept humping away getting it all out.

Finally the thrusting stopped and he noticed her closed eyes. Immediately, he lifted her off his cock, trying to shake her awake. Waking up, seeing his cobalt blue eyes in front of her made Dani smile.

"I'm all right," she spoke gently, "It was just a bit extreme. But it was absolutely wonderful. Thank you, Tick Tock."

"No, Dani, thank you. I am definitely building a penis into the new body."

She laughed at that, and then cocked her head quizzically, "Would you mind doing that with the other girls?"

"You want me to?" Tick Tock seemed puzzled; having heard that most women were territorial with others they had sex with.

"Oh yes, definitely. We don't usually get good sex here and it would be nice to finish up the night with an experience as amazing as that."

Tick Tock was still confused, but didn't argue the point thinking that it might stop the possibility of indulging in more sex.

"Ahhh," Dani spoke gently, "You're covered with cum, here let me eat it up."

For almost two weeks this is what his new life had consisted of. Cleaning up the place, staying out of sight and at the end of the night unloading a downpour of his chocolate flavored cum all over and into the girls. His life had become rather wonderful, all the while Tick Tock procured items necessary to build his new body.

By this point, he had most of the supplies needed to finish construction of his new manly body. He was looking forward to all the pleasure he would give and receive to the ladies of the Gems & Jewels. Tick Tock had found a new form of mechanical perfection that would make the rest of his years of service a slice of heaven on earth.

SSX1988
SSX1988
65 Followers