Mechanical Sex

Story Info
A paranormal engineer captures a girl to power his machine.
2.6k words
3.84
24.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2alay2
2alay2
30 Followers

Domino staggered to the cold brick wall, a much better place then the strewn about pile of broken crates, soggy cardboard boxes and trash bags. Her head was foggy, the world in her eyes still tilting this way and that in her blurred vision, none of which prevented her from recognizing where she was. She let her sore back touch the wall so she could lean back, try to remember what happened, wouldn't last long though, the fighting in the area told her inside was a place to be for this awakening.

Domino knew of a small corner bar that she could hold up in until her partner in work and love could come get her. The waitress inside looked up sharply as the door opened, she too could hear the fighting outside, possibly only a couple streets away. The woman's eyes grew only a touch thinner as she viewed the pure white mop of knee length hair slide through the door, it was obviously a girl. The clothes were too telling, a baby doll shirt, dirty and torn, with biking shorts of some sort, they too had seen some hard times, both the legs of which had been cut, and had long runs in the nylon material. The girls skin was as white as her hair was, minus the dirt and grime of course.

Lee went to the table the tiny albino girl had practically dragged herself too. "How you doing sweet heart?"

Domino looked up at her, the ruby of her eyes dark and clouded. "I think I'll live, thank you. Do, you have a phone I can use?"

Lee looked at the girl, she looked pretty young, a teenager maybe, but then she was incredibly short, damn elves she thought, they were so hard to tell the age of. Domino was almost 23, but the woman didn't know this. She nodded and handed Domino her cell. Then went to get her something hot to drink, as the girl was shaking like a leaf.

Domino dialed her lovers number.

She nearly cried when she heard his soft guarded voice answer the strange number. "Yeah?"

"Veighn." Was all she got out before he started talking, she could hear in his voice that he had started immediately moving.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at The Quarry, our booth."

"Are you safe?"

She heard his motorcycle start up. "I'm good, there's fighting a few streets over. No one is here but a waitress, this is her phone."

She could hear the wind passing the phone as he rode and spoke at the same time, unwilling to let go of her voice. She wondered if he had just jammed his ear bud in or if he took the second to hook it up or was just holding his phone. The dizziness spun her head again, but his voice drew her back.

"You have been gone for nearly two weeks, where have you been?" As she heard this news her head thundered, spun and threatened to make her vomit.

"I..I don't remember..." her voice was sliding into the void of blackness with her mind at that point.

She felt the table hit her head, heard his voice fade away in worried tones as the phone fell from her hand and bounced away from her across the table. Her mind awoke as she remembered, dreamed what had happened to her, trying to make things make sense to herself. She could hear the sounds of the market, she heard the shots that started being fired, the city had been in the midst of a civil war for months now, this was normal. People started darting around here and there, she simply looked up, as her and her lover were very notably good at clambering across the tightly packed roofing system of the city, it was natural for her to go up when down was dangerous.

She remembered touching the wall, then nothing, when she finished her leap, it was at a wall, but the wall was now different. Instead of the brick wall in the market place, it was a wall of steel, a wire netting over it with what seemed like thousands of parts. Clock parts, car parts, all sorts of parts for tinkering, rope, chain, hooks, Domino spun on her heel, daggers in hands, ready to attack who was there.

The only person there was an old man of maybe 50ish. He regarded her calmly, even though she had daggers ready to attack him. He had a mop of graying hair that may have at one time been black, but it was dirty and untended, so it was difficult to determine. He stood about six foot, when standing straight, and not hunching. He had a strong form, like he worked out a great deal, the clothes on his body gave no clue to his nature either, as he wore a flannel shirt with rolled sleeves and jeans, dusty and dirty like his hair. He was handsome, incredibly dirty, but handsome for his age.

His voice was calm and even when he spoke. "I've waited a long time for you my dear."

She did not sheath her weapons. She was in danger and she knew it, people don't kidnap others to have tea with them, usually. She shifted, ready to take an attack, her facial features questioning to him.

He smiled. "This could have gone easier."

Before she could even wonder what he meant by what he said, metal bands clasped around her ankles, thighs, waist, and wrists. They were cold, and felt as though they were humming. Her hands flew above her head, wrists tightly joined at the bands, they squeezed her wrists until she dropped the daggers.

Already having to stay on tipped toe due to the pull on the bands, she had no way of retrieving the weapons. Domino looked wide eyed to the old man who walked to her calmly.

He waved his hand about, indicating all the metal objects hanging on the wall. "Magnetism, no real biggie, handy for bondage though." He started unbuttoning her shirt, the lacy baby doll no hindrance to him doing this. "You see, I just received the last part I needed to activate my herald. But, I need to power it. There are two ways to do this, I can either find a spirit elf and force it into its spirit form, enabling my machine to be able to absorb it." He pulled her shirt from her, lifting it up and off her hands, the bands moving to allow him to do so. Deft fingers slid under the band of her biking shorts, pulling the cloth from her skin as he continued to speak. "Or, I can impregnate a Khaldorian, one of my own race, a soul will be sent to the new life, and as it floats dreamily towards its new life my machine can suck it up. More energy then a full grown soul, innocence does still have power you know."

Her shorts hit a table across the room. Her panties were impatiently removed, and torn to do so.

As she writhed trying to free herself, the bands on her legs made her take a pose. Her legs spread wide, her knees bent as far as she could fold them, and her legs were then tucked, as if she were squatting in mid air. Her arms lowered, and folded behind her back and up, leveling her nearly to a point of laying strait in the air. As if she hung from unseeing lines.

Domino cried, feeling completely helpless, she could struggle, but her binds forever returned her directly back into the prone position. "Please, don't do this, it isn't worth it." Her voice was quivering.

The old man stopped and looked at her, then lifted her chin to make her look at him. "Your beautiful when you cry... at any rate, yes, yes I do have to do this. My city, must be freed, and this is the only way, trust me dear, you are freeing thousands."

He turned and led her floating form into a bedroom of sorts. There was only a bed in it and a large man form standing at the end of the bed, head hanging down, black steel body rigid but not breathing. Domino gasped when she saw the thing, it looked like a shiny wet suit, but metal, its face was a brass plate, ornately filigreed to include some sort of tiny gears, its chest bore the round disk of the Khaldorian travelers map. A highly magical device that showed the current location of the hidden city its owner came from. At the things feet sat an odd device that looked like an overly brass covered oil lamp, glass windows showed the inside which appeared to be an empty chamber, a round pyramid of gold, the flat surfaces of which was covered in gems, all glittering brightly, rested on the top of the thing.

Her body glided slowly to hover next to the bed, her face directed at it. She watched as he walked about removing his clothes and folding or hanging them. He stared at her while he prepared himself, "I'm sorry you have to be forced to do this, I wish you understood. I do know it is a great deal to ask of you as we both know, it will kill our child, and more then likely you as well, but think of the people it will save." He walked in front of her.

Domino turned her face away from his half hard cock, which stood a mere inch from her face. He just stroked the cheek she turned away with delicate finger tips, then forced her to turn her face back towards him so that he could slip his cock between her lips.

"It might not happen our first attempt. It has been several years since I have actually had a woman, and we need to, clear the pipes so to say. But I swear to you, I wont do anything displeasing."

He held her head firmly with one hand as he slid himself slowly in and out of her mouth. All she could do was try not to gag. He soon bored of this though and she was levitated back from him, uncorking her mouth.

Domino gasped for air as she was released, but was soon regretting having been. Her body turned mid air, a perfect circle as he looked her body over, his fingers touching everywhere.

"This will not be unpleasant to be sure. It.." he was speaking as if he was hypnotized by the look of her flesh. "Will feel good to once again dip into the quivering depths of the female form." With his last word he shoved himself deep into her unsuspecting pussy.

The pain was unbearable, Domino screamed for all she was worth, hearing his words but unable to even be defiant.

"That's it, scream for me pretty."

He pummeled her exposed flesh, holding her hips tight enough to cause a bit of bruising. All she could do was scream, when she became used to the pain of his member intruding so harshly, she cried, which only seamed to spurn him further.

Xandar leaned down, laying on her back as he slowly stroked in and out of her bruised and battered pussy. He began kissing softly on her shoulder blade, reveling in the shudder of pain and sobbing, the taste of fear and sex.

He groaned as his shaft flexed within her. "Mmm... Gods you have a tight pussy, this was definitely the way to get my soul." He stood, slammed sharply into her once and stepped back, pulling his girth from her interior.

Domino cried still as she watched the bed come closer. Her body stretched out, rolled over and laid gently on the mattress face up. Her arms snaked to the metal bed frames head board, the bands stretched them selves and wrapped about the heavy frame. Her arms held tightly above her head the beds on her legs kept her pinned to the mattress.

Domino cried. "Please, please don't hurt me, please."

His face danced with genuine concern as he laid his large body over the top of her tiny frame. His fingers danced over her cheek, playing in the tears as he thrust sharply into her once again, watching the tormented expression of pain and shame on her beautiful milk white face. She came on him, he grinned as it became much easier to stroke within her.

"You like that don't you. I thought you might." He buried his nose in her hair near her ear, bowing his body over hers so as to be able to stroke into her easier. He whispered as he took her, sliding as much of his flesh against hers as he could. "This is how its supposed to be Domino. Remember the prophecy, you bring the shadow to the city."

His strokes became more desperate. Her leg bands thrust her legs from the bed and to the sides and up, spreading her wide open for his use. Xandar stroked harder, his chin locked over her shoulder, her ass locked in the large palms of his leather like hands. Domino felt the world spin, her body charge with electricity, from the tips of her toes to the top of her head, making her body roll under him. He groaned as she came and tightened upon his member and stroked harder, faster, making her scream and arch as she was sent into a relentless spiral of orgasm's and pain.

Xandar threw himself up onto his hands so he could look down at her as he rolled his hips, grinding into her body. Her legs moved again, drawing her ankles up to her shoulders, nearly folding her in half so that he could thrust deeply into her, depositing his seed as deeply as he could. Domino cried exhausted as he came inside her, thrusting once to shoot his final spasm as deep as he could.

Her legs lowered to his sides as he laid on top of her crying form.

He was still softly stroking in and out of her as he softened, his way of massaging her swollen and battered pussy. "You did good, you did good. Shhhhh it's ok. You will get used to it, I promise you." He made her look at him and kissed her deeply, the magic glittered along their locked lips as if drawn in by a fairy cartoonist.

As he withdrew from the kiss he looked down at her, she was still crying, and wouldn't look at him, she turned her head away. His spell had not worked, he would have to try again the next day. Xandar arose and walked from her, the bands released her.

Domino curled into a ball as the lights went out, his voice calling from the darkness. "No bells and whistles today dear, perhaps tomorrow we will get the herald working. Rest, your going to need it, I have a few more games I want to teach you."

She already felt the drug taking effect, making her body limp and difficult to move on her own. She fell into darkness once again.

Veighn entered the bar's restaurant looking at the waitress behind the bar, the flop of white hair that mostly covered all but his perfectly formed lips did nothing to hide his intense stare at that moment.

She pointed to a booth and he went strait to it. Domino lay on the booth bench seat, unconscious. "She just, passed out. Been murmuring strange things about bound and Harold."

Veighn pulled her up into his arms, cradling her shoulders as he looked down into her face, yes, she was normally white, but she was more then white now, she was almost hollow. Veighn drew her into him as he raised from the seat.

As he walked to the door the waitress called after him, making him stop and turn to her for one last look. "Maybe you should get yourself ready son, she was also saying something about the end of days."

2alay2
2alay2
30 Followers