Mechanics of the Heart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waved his hands in front of him passionately. "But then, I don't make jock jokes or whatever, I don't like basketball, and yes, I am sensitive, and I have a high laugh, so I'm not man enough. Then on top of that, people look at me..."

"Listen, you wanna come up for a bit?" Jae interrupted. He cleared his throat, looked around the kitchen, then directed his eyes at Simon.

"Sure," the black singer said, trying not to sound too excited, trying not to go into mental overdrive.

The walk upstairs was wordless; Simon used his golden ears to listen for the presence of Jae's roommates, but heard nothing. They made their way to the Korean hunk's room.

As soon as the bedroom door clicked shut and locked, they kissed. Finally.

Simon felt Jae's lips pressed passionately against his. Their tongues darted and rolled over each other, lost between discovery and dominion.

Standing on tiptoes, the musician grabbed the back of Jae's head and pushed their faces closer together, their mouths pressing tight against each other. The taller jock moaned and kissed hard.

Maybe he was just really horny, or maybe he was trying to show Jae such an amazing time that the Korean would have no need to look elsewhere for sex. Simon let his mind loose, and he let his body realize whatever fantasy was swimming in his head.

So he went and bit down on Jae's beefy upper arm.

The younger hunk squawked in surprise. "Shit!"

"Did I hurt you?" Simon asked hurriedly.

"Uhh..." Jae looked lost between astonishment and arousal.

"This'll be better..." he muttered, planting a kiss where he bit down, then gently trailing up those big, hard biceps and triceps with his lips and tongue.

Continuing to follow his lewd imagination, Simon snaked his hands under Jae's baseball tee and began groping the Korean's smooth, muscled body. Meanwhile, his own penis, trapped behind his boxers and chinos, was rapidly filling up with blood.

"Whoa...you're fucking horny, aren't you?" Jae breathed, closing his eyes, wobbling slightly under Simon's touch.

The musician stopped his kisses and nibbles. "Aren't you?" he asked back. Before Jae could respond, Simon pressed his hand against the jock's crotch and cupped his package.

"Uhh!" The strapping Korean moaned with hooded eyes.

"I never thought you were such a freak..."

Simon smirked and pushed Jae down on the bed. Hopping on top of him, the musician threw a burning stare at Jae, and held his gaze while he felt his way to the jock's zip fly.

Jae's breathing quickened as he heard the zipper being pulled down. Then, the button holding up his jeans came undone.

Above him, the randy musician grunted and pulled Jae's shirt hem up, yanking it forcefully over his head. As the Korean pulled the rest of his tee up and away from him, Simon dropped low and took his left nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard and bit down.

"Ow!" Jae screeched.

"Sorry, sexy..." Simon whispered, licking that reddened knob furiously, then sucking on it again as if it was his last meal.

His hand reached for Jae's other nipple and rolled the soft, swelling nub between his thumb and index fingers.

Titillated yet feeling helpless at the same time, Jae laid back with his arms stretched above his head and closed his eyes. He hissed when Simon's teeth and tongue switched to the other nipple.

Soon, he felt hot fingers wrap around his hard cock through his boxers. It made him moan and open his eyes.

The aroused black man leaning over him seemed to be a differently person from the Simon he knew, the quiet, polite, immaculately put-together Simon. Here instead was an aggressive sexual beast seemingly intent on devouring him whole.

It excited him.

Meanwhile, Simon really wanted to take out his own eight-inch cock and feed it to the young jock. But he wondered if Jae would be okay with that, if Jae had ever sucked cock, or even wanted to.

So he crawled back and frisked out the Korean's banana dick.

Before he swallowed that pulsing member, he looked up at the young jock.

Jae's eyes were wide with anticipation, His breathing was shallow. Simon, seeing Jae so vulnerable, his need at the musician's mercy...Simon was overdriven with desire. He opened his mouth and took the dick.

Though it wasn't the biggest cock he'd ever sucked, Simon enjoyed going down on Jae because his oral skills got big reactions from the young Asian. The bursts of moaning, the hands clenching the bedsheets, fingers that caressed Simon's head, and eyes that rolled back as the musician circled his tongue around the velvety glans...it all got Simon rock hard without touching himself.

"Oh wow...oooh..."

The musician pivoted the dripping prick out of his mouth and shot a searing gaze up at Jae. Their eyes locked, Simon tapped the younger man's cockhead against his outstretched tongue, cooling it down before he resumed vigorously milking it.

In Jae's mind, there was a moment when he wondered if he was turning gay. But then Simon's velvety lips, supple tongue and his mind-numbing sucking took all of his attention.

As Simon worked his tongue and lips all over the banana shaft, he smoothed his fingers over Jae's tightening sacs and gently tugged.

The gasp and soft whine he evoked urged him to do it again.

Jae was like a lump of putty, albeit exceptionally well-shaped putty, by the time Simon went for the deep throat. The athletic Asian moaned loudly, gripping the bedsheets, and cursed in drawn-out mumbles. Simon gave Jae his best, working hard not to gag, at the same time enjoying the curved girth as it slid down and tickled his gullet.

The musician himself moaned as he took pleasure from sucking, licking, kissing Jae's cock. Whenever he looked up at the blissed-out jock, he felt thankful that he was able to wrap his thick lips around such a sexy hunk.

The singer's hands slid up under Jae's baseball tee and groped impressive pecs. Overdriven with yearning, Simon circled his fingers around the sharply defined muscles, tweaking the erect nipples at the centres.

"FUCK you're gonna make me blow!" Jae exclaimed, lifting up Simon's face by the chin. His dick slid out of the black singer's mouth, dribbling with saliva.

"What you gonna do about it?" the musician challenged, a curl on his lips.

The young jock's mouth popped open for a second, but he soon let his brawny arms do the talking. Simon was lifted up, then flung onto the bed face-first. It squeaked in protest as Jae then pressed his body down on Simon's.

When he parted the black man's plump ass cheeks and jammed his curved prick against the sphincter, the already-tight opening clenched.

"Ow! Stop! We need lube!" the musician howled.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Jae mocked above him. Simon then tried to move his arms, but the athletic Asian grabbed them at the wrists and pinned them onto the soft mattress.

The precum from Simon's squished hard-on began to make a small puddle on the sheets.

"Jae, I mean it! I need lube," he repeated.

Jae moved his lips right beside Simon's ear. "Say please," he demanded.

"Please."

"You said it too fast. Say it like you mean it," Jae shot back.

Simon sighed in frustration. "Pleeease?"

"Please what?" the Korean hunk whispered.

"Please give me..." Before Simon could finish, Jae gave a tantalizing lick on his earlobe.

In his head, he recalled how freaky Simon was the last time they hooked up, which was also their first time. He thought back to the ambush, how he woke up with his dick already in Simon's mouth; how incredible Simon's blowjob was; how eagerly the slim, handsome black man sucked his dick; how unexpected the snowballing session was at the end.

This time, he was gonna show Simon up. He was gonna out-freak him.

"Beg for my cock," he ordered.

Simon closed his eyes and sucked in a breath of air.

"Please, your cock...I want your cock," he moaned.

"Beg for my cock in your ass," Jae continued, a slight tremble in his voice from anticipation.

"Please put your cock in my ass."

As he began to reach towards his nightstand, easing his bodyweight on Simon, he instructed, "Beg me to fuck you like a bitch."

The musician immediately tried to get out from under, but Jae's quick, athletically-honed reflexes overtook him. The younger jock seized Simon's shoulders and slammed him back down.

"Do that again and I'll just jam it in," Jae growled. "Have fun telling my roommates tomorrow why you were screaming like a hyena."

To prove his point, the Asian kneed Simon's thighs apart and pushed his bobbing boner hard against the musician's rosebud. A sliver of pain shot up the black man's spine.

"OW! OW okay I'll stop!!"

Above him, Jae stilled.

"Gimme the lube," Simon implored.

"What do you need to say?"

There was a pause.

...then Simon knew. His cheeks flushed as he muttered, "...fuck me like a bitch."

The strapping Korean leaned over to get the lube. "Say please," he demanded.

"Please fuck me like a bitch, Jae," Simon whispered, burying his head in the pillows.

"You asked for it," Jae taunted.

Then, it seemed like an eternity followed while Simon waited for for his surprisingly rude and stern top to administer the slick balm. He heard the unscrewing of the lid, the soft squishing of the jelly being squeezed out, and then, silence.

Until he felt a ringing slap on his buttock.

Just as he yowled in shock and pain, the athletic Asian rammed two lubed fingers up his back door.

"AHH!"

"I'm gonna make you scream," Jae threatened thrillingly, quickly thrusting his digits in and out. Meanwhile, Simon tried to open himself up, concentrating hard on relaxing his anus.

After a minute or so of squelching and heavy breathing, Jae sneered, "See? You're loose like a fucked pussy now."

Simon turned his head with a frown. "What the fuck..."

"I said your pussy's ready to be fucked!" The Korean jock pushed Simon's face to the pillow, determined to show that he was the freaky boss here. He snapped his pelvis forward and the head of his shaft breached through the lubricated orifice.

He didn't stop pushing in when he heard Simon's muffled scream, only slowed his invasion, sinking deeper and deeper into the musician's rectum.

Simon began whimpering, getting filled with young studly cock, subjugated by Jae's muscles and demeanor.

He loved it.

Seconds later, the dominant top grunted, feeling Simon's delectable, plump ass cheeks press against his hairy pelvis. Beneath him, Simon exhaled, relieved that Jae was all the way in.

"You took it like a good bitch," the Asian remarked. He bent down to give Simon's earlobe another quick lick, making his bottom shiver.

The hot, gripping sensation was just too good for Jae to stay still. So he began pumping, much to Simon's pain and pleasure.

"Easy!" the black singer complained, gripping the sheets. In response, the Korean braced his knees on the bed and fucked deeper, harder.

Simon cried out desperately, having no choice but to submit to the dicking with gritted teeth and clawing fingers.

"I said I was gonna fuck you like a bitch!"

With each thrust, Jae felt a delirious ache raced through his curved shaft. Simon's asshole seemed to cling to his member, refusing to let go. The powerful suction compelled him to fuck harder; he began slamming into his bottom bitch. His pelvis smacked loudly against the singer's bouncy buttocks.

"JAE! FUCK! Slow down!" Simon begged in a pinched voice, burning from the anal ramming.

With one more deep push to the greasy hilt, Jae decided he would go easy on Simon...for now. He withdrew his banana dick slowly, all the way up to the crown of his gooey glans, then gently slid it all the way back in. He didn't stop until his thick, moist pubes flattened against Simon's bum.

He did it again, patiently pulling out, then slowly plunging back in. The anal canal slid over his pulsing prick like a form-fitting glove.

Settling into this easier rhythm, Simon began to sigh in falsetto. At first, they were short, breathy, barely audible utterances. As the perspiring top continued to draw his erect cock out right to the tip, then plumb it back into the loosened rectum, the mewls developed into longer hums and ahhs.

The high notes stretched longer and longer, the pitches began to bend, and gradually, words formed from Simon's shaking mouth.

"Oh Jae don't you fucking stop...oh Jae..."

It really turned Jae on to hear Simon call his name like that. He wrapped his big arms around Simon's tingling body and lifted his torso up, until they were both kneeling.

Instantly, Simon turned his head, hungry for Jae's lips. The young hunk met Simon's open mouth and kissed hard. Their eyes met.

It was then that Simon realized he was in trouble. He could feel it in his heart.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" he hollered

Ribbons of white cum flew from Simon's steely eight-incher, soaking the pillow and the bedsheet. Jae was so engrossed in Simon's ejaculation that he stayed still and watched with wide eyes.

"Shit, dude..."

"Oh God! Oh fuck!" The cock filling his ass only made him cum harder.

As he fell forward and collapsed on the bed from the dizzying orgasm, Jae flipped him over and penetrated him again in missionary, his own cock still needing sweet release. Simon screamed, everything below the waist extremely sensitive. He cried out at the top of his lungs when the lustful Korean above him got on his toes and power-fucked with no mercy.

"JAE! JAE OH GOD!!" Simon's vision was being blinded by the acute ache from the rectal hammering.

It didn't take long before Simon's contracting hole milked the cum out of that Asian banana dick. Jae thrusted wildly as he went over the edge, a fresh coat of sweat emerging all over his body. His yells were guttural and mad as he unloaded shot after shot in the black musician's pillaged hole.

Below him, Simon felt like he was about to pass out, the genital pain and the rough rocking overwhelming him. Then he felt Jae's buff body fall on top of his, powerless, burning hot, slick with sweat.

Instinctively, as the two of them laid panting, Simon wrapped his still-limp legs around Jae's wet waist. The Korean grimaced, trying to release his drained cock from the black man's rectum.

"Stay inside," the musician whispered, holding Jae tight.

Simon could feel the residual shudders and groans from his dominating top, who had now turned into a mewling ball of exhausted flesh.

-----

Several days later, Danny came home from work and had some free time on his hands. He had a free hour to go before he and Roberto were to head off to the baseball game that Fred invited them to last week.

Grabbing a drink of water, Danny looked around at his half-moved-in state.

His daily essentials were basically all set up. His computer, though, wasn't yet; they needed to buy a desk for it, something that would fit in the bedroom. Same for his clothes: they needed a shelving unit for the closet, or even a new wardrobe. "Two, to be safe," Roberto joked.

He thought about what to do for a while, before he had to pop the big bowl of stir-fried beef, the dinner that the mechanic had cooked in advance for tonight, into the microwave. His man wouldn't be home for another forty-five minutes.

Gradually, Danny's eyes drifted towards Roberto's belongings instead of his. He thought about ways to more room for his stuff.

'Well,' he thought, 'his fitness magazines can go down to storage.' Roberto had a monthly subscription, and Danny noticed that very rarely did the mechanic ever reread an issue after excitedly going through it for the first time.

So he packed them in a vacant moving box and took it down to their basement storage.

When he got back upstairs, he was invigorated to continue on his organizational beat. His next project: Roberto's vast collection of workout equipment. Piled in the den, Danny had never seen Roberto use 90% of the gear. There were sandbags, medicine balls, resistance bands, endless free weights, and an assortment of other stuff. Danny knew what the latest purchases were; the rest of the gear had basically been gathering dust for months.

So he grabbed as much as he could lift, and made a couple of trips down to the basement. After the second trip, he had to stop because his arms, legs and back all burned and couldn't take anymore.

As Danny sat down to rest, he glanced at the kitchen clock. Roberto should be back home soon, so after a quick minute of downtime, he went to the fridge and got dinner ready.

By the time Danny had changed into casual clothes, set the table, and put together a fruit salad, the lock turned on the front door and in came the mechanic stud.

Danny threw a quick glance around the apartment before going up to his man. He was feeling pretty proud of himself.

"Hey Berto," he sweetly greeted, giving his mechanic a deep kiss.

Roberto kissed back and dropped his tool bag. "Hey baby," he replied, wrapping his arms around Danny's waist. He locked eyes with his boy.

"It sure is nice to come home to someone," he sighed.

Danny beamed the biggest smile he could muster. He felt so happy that he was certain he emanated a heavenly glow.

"How was your day?" the copywriter asked.

"Good," Roberto replied with a grin.

"Are you excited for the game tonight?"

Roberto shrugged his shoulders. "Eh, I'm not really into baseball," he answered, turning Danny around in his arms and slowly pair-walking the two of them into the kitchen. "I didn't think you were, either."

"I'm not. But Fred invited me and I thought it'd be nice to go together."

Roberto nuzzled his boyfriend's neck and nodded.

"Looks like dinner's ready," he whispered, his mouth beside Danny's ear.

"Um hmm."

They sat down at the table and quickly started eating, aware that they had to leave in about fifteen minutes.

After they both had a few platefuls of food, Danny said, "So, I did some cleaning tonight."

Roberto looked around. "Did ya?" He couldn't notice the difference.

"Yeah, I, uh..." the brunet fidgeted. "Y'know those fitness magazines that you don't read anymore? Well, I put them down in storage."

Roberto stared at Danny.

"Wait, why did you do that?"

The younger man swallowed. "Well, I thought I'd make more room for the wardrobe. Or two, like you said," he offered with a smile.

"You didn't need to. We have room."

Danny noticed that his man had stopped eating.

"Well, you weren't reading them anyway..."

"Doesn't matter. Don't move my stuff without asking me," he snapped back in a clipped tone.

Sweat itched Danny's neck and back. He didn't expect this reaction.

Roberto tilted his head. "Did you move anything else?" he questioned tersely.

It was now Danny's turn to stop eating.

"Yes, I moved some of your workout stuff. They were just sitting there in the den. I moved..."

Without another word, the mechanic got up from the table and headed towards the den. Danny hurriedly followed.

"Why did you move the weighted bags??" Roberto demanded as he looked around the stacks of boxes inside the small room.

"It-it's been there for months and you never touched it," Danny answered, stammering slightly. "Look, I left the..."

"I've been using them! I just put them back in the box after," the mechanic countered, turning around with a stare.

"I-I didn't know. I thought..."

Roberto turned back to his equipment and looked further.

"You moved the resistance bands too."

"Yes, and some weights," Danny continued. He crossed his arms and looked down.

"Fine, I'll go get them now."

At this, the mechanic stopped and rested his arms on the shoulder-high piles with a frustrated sigh, his back to the brunet.

"Forget it. We gotta go."

Wracked with shame, Danny stood still, not wanting to mess things up even more. After a few seconds, Roberto turned around.