Mechanics of the Heart Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," Danny answered, a hint of reservation in his voice.

"Where are you?!" Roberto demanded.

"I'm at a friend's..."

"Are you at Richie's??"

"No, no...I'm just crashing at a friend's," he said, looking at Simon beside him.

"When are you coming back??"

"I..." Danny took a deep breath. "I dunno..."

"What do you mean?" Roberto questioned. "I'm back home now. C'mon, I'll pick you up."

"No, Berto..."

As Danny struggled to stay calm and say what he needed to say, Simon held his hand.

"I think I need to be on my own for a while."

There was a moment of silence from Roberto's end.

"You...you don't mean that..." the mechanic stammered.

And then Danny heard a stifled sob. It prompted tears from his own eyes.

"I'm sorry, Berto," he whispered, beginning to cry.

"No, baby, I'm sorry," Roberto replied, trying to breathe through his raging emotions. "I shouldn't have left you last night...I shouldn't have pushed you to go..."

The sobs took over. "I-I shouldn't have..."

"Berto...Berto..." Danny weeped, trying to compose himself and continue the conversation. "I love you, I still do...but..."

"Then come back, baby..." Roberto pleaded. "I'll make it up to you, I promise. I know I said I wouldn't hurt you again..." He shuddered as his nose started running along with his tears. "I'm an asshole, I know, but I'm begging you, please..."

"It's not that, Berto..." Danny blubbered. "It's just...oh god..." He took a few deep breaths while Simon held him.

"Danny, I promise..."

"Please just listen," the young brunet implored.

"I need to see you," Roberto demanded, his voice shaky. "I-I can't do this like this. I need to see you."

"Oh Berto..."

"Can we talk in person, at least?" Roberto asked, despondent.

Danny closed his eyes and thought for a moment.

Slowly, the brunet replied, "Okay...okay. Where do you wanna meet?"

"Come over," the mechanic said, wiping his eyes. "I'll make us dinner."

Right away, Danny knew things might get out of control if he went over to Roberto's place. But hearing his man cry over the phone was just too painful, and he didn't want to hurt Roberto any more.

"Okay."

Soon, Danny hung up, then updated Simon on what was going on. The musician reminded Danny not to get caught up in the moment, and to get everything off his chest.

The young brunet arrived at Roberto's apartment and saw that the lights were off, with the kitchen illuminated by candles. The mechanic had just finished cooking and was hurriedly arranging the dining table.

"I'm just setting up..." he said.

"It's okay," Danny replied softly.

Roberto turned to his younger lover. "Okay, it's ready."

Danny looked up at the love of his life. His heart winced at the sight of his red eyes. The younger man sat down in the chair that Roberto pulled out. On the table was his favourite dish: scrambled eggs mixed with peas, chopped carrots, mushrooms and pork bits. There was also a soup and salad.

"Thank you," Danny said as Roberto sat down.

"It's been a while since I made this," the mechanic added.

They ate quietly. Danny loved Roberto's expert cooking, and he loved eating with his man. But he had so much he had to say, and he was nervous that he wouldn't be able to say it all before either one of them broke down.

"Do you want some wine?" Roberto asked after a while.

"Umm..." It seemed to be another red flag that the night was going to veer off-course. Danny nodded though, thinking that it would calm his nerves a little.

The mechanic got up and rambled about the year and taste of the red wine he had. Danny watched him, his entire being enraptured by Roberto: the lust that warmed his body, the love that pumped in his heart, the harmony that hummed in his soul.

"Danny?"

The brunet blinked when he realized he was staring at the mechanic.

"Can you sit down?" Danny requested.

He noticed a tiny shake as Roberto poured the wine into each of their glasses. After he was done, he set down the bottle and looked at Danny, holding his breath.

"Oh god. It's time,' Danny thought.

"This is so hard..." he began, then quickly grabbed the glass and gulped down the alcohol. He felt Roberto's calloused hand wrap around his own on the table, and instantly, he began to feel hot.

"I guess...I'll start by saying sorry," he resumed, looking at Roberto. "I'm sorry I lied about where I was after work. I went to the mall because I couldn't handle the stress of working out with you."

Roberto furrowed his brows. "I didn't know you hated it. I thought you loved it."

Danny nodded. "I wanted to. It was so important to you. But it just never felt right. I..." He took another sip. "I never felt good-looking enough. I just compared myself to your friends at the gym and I felt...ugly."

The mechanic leaned forward. "Danny..."

"Please, let me finish," the younger man insisted. "I didn't...I didn't feel like I was good enough for you." He waited for the words to sink in. "And that's why I backed away from you."

Roberto was in disbelief; he had no idea that was the reason why Danny rejected his sexual advances. "Danny, you know I'm crazy about you. Don't you feel like every time..." He looked earnestly at the younger man. "...every time we make love?"

Danny shook his head, then stopped when he realized it looked like he was replying in the negative.

"It's not you. The problem is with me, in my head," he explained. "I've never had the highest self-esteem...you know that. I still can't believe sometimes that...that you love me."

"Danny, what..."

The brunet closed his eyes and powered through. "And it took until now for me to see, it's because I don't really love myself. I don't think I'm enough, for you," he stated, opening his eyes. "I don't think I'm enough."

"Baby..." Roberto pleaded, drawing Danny's hand to his lips for a kiss.

"Like, your racing. I thought it was going to take you away from me, and I was scared I couldn't compete with Nadia." Danny looked down. "I know it sounds crazy, but I freaked out because I thought you were choosing racing over me."

If Roberto didn't feel like a bastard of a tool before, he did now. Burning tears assaults his eyes again.

"No no no, Danny, it was never like that..." he insisted, trying not to cry.

As sure as clockwork, the sight of Roberto's moist eyes turned on Danny's own waterworks. Their hands were interlocked in a tight ball at the centre of the table.

"And now..." Danny started, then choked. "A-and now...I see that I have to love all of you..." he breathed heavily with his mouth, tears streaming down his cheeks. "I have to...just like I have to...love all of myself."

"Baby..." Roberto had known it wasn't going to be easy to work through their problems; still, he couldn't stop from breaking down in agonizing sobs.

Danny continued, "I'm still scared that...that you'll get hurt like that racer you saw...but, but, I have to accept that it's a part of you."

"I won't race ever again, Danny. I promise," Roberto urged, wiping his tears on a napkin.

"No, that's not the point," Danny corrected, squeezing the mechanic's hands. "You love racing. It's part of who you are. And I have to learn to accept that, and just pray you won't get in an accident."

"Baby," the mechanic moaned. "Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it."

At this, Danny took a breath.

"I want you to be yourself," he affirmed.

Danny looked up at the ceiling, trying to stop the tears. "And I need to learn to be myself. And to love myself," he declared.

"I guess that's why..." he continued, "...that's why I said I need to be on my own, for a while. I think I need space for myself."

He looked deeply into Roberto's eyes, and said, "I need to grow up."

Roberto got up abruptly, walked over to Danny and pulled him into a tight hug. He was afraid that if he didn't hold on tightly enough, he would lose the love of his life forever.

When they finally broke the embrace and looked at each other, Danny saw that Roberto's tears were drying.

"Just give me some time," Danny said.

"We can do this together," Roberto suggested.

"Please, Berto..."

"Whatever you need, I'll give you. I'll be there," the mechanic insisted.

He rested his forehead on Danny's. "Just don't leave me," he begged.

Danny held his man tightly again, and buried his face into Roberto's hard, wide chest.

After a another period of quiet, the mechanic stud asked, "Can you forgive me?"

"Yes," Danny replied, nodding in Roberto's embrace.

"Do you still love me?"

It hurt Danny so much, to see and hear his love like this.

"Of course I love you, Berto," Danny said, looking up at the mechanic. "You're the only man I've ever loved."

"Is there someone else?" Roberto asked, suddenly agitated. "Did you meet someone?"

Danny shook his head frustratingly. "No...no. That's not it. There's no one else..."

Roberto was exasperated. "Then what is it? Why won't you come back to me?"

"I told you...I need to work on myself."

"But...we can do that together." Roberto didn't understand.

Danny sighed. "Berto, please..." He thought for a second.

"I love you, but sometimes you drive me crazy," he confessed. "I...I know I drive you crazy too. And I just feel like...I need some space to think straight and sort things out."

"You don't need to change, baby," Roberto said. "I love you the way you are."

Danny gasped quietly and stared wide-eyed at the mechanic.

"..do you?" the younger man asked in a tiny voice.

Roberto's answer was in the form of a passionate, urgent kiss.

"Berto, please..." This was exactly why he needed space from the mechanic stud, the love of his life. It was near impossible to function logically with this strapping hulk of hot-blooded, virile man going at him every day, sometimes twice a day.

"I love you, baby," Roberto whispered tenderly.

Danny whimpered; Roberto took the hesitation to smother the brunet's lips with his own. Their tongues were soon twirling all over, frantically lapping and swiping at each other.

"I love you," the mechanic repeated, before another scorching kiss. "I need you," he asserted breathlessly, then hungrily pressed his lips to Danny's again. The smaller, younger man gripped Roberto's hard, bulging pecs through his button shirt and kissed back.

When the mechanic broke the kiss for a breath of air, he stroked Danny's chin and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

Danny was speechless.

The next thing he knew, he was lifted into Roberto's arms and they were heading into the bedroom. The mechanic dropped Danny gently on the king-sized bed, crouched over him and began unbuttoning his shirt.

When Danny saw the sculpted pectorals and rippling abs, he knew it was useless to resist. Any more talking that he wanted to do would have to wait till later.

The young brunet reached up and ran his hands over Roberto's muscular, furry torso as the mechanic stripped off his top. Flicking his fingers over the large, dark nipples, he incited a throaty moan from his man, who proceeded to strip Danny out of his clothes. After a flurry of hurried motion, the lovers pressed their naked bodies tightly against each other.

"Berto..." Danny called out, yearning for his man's touch.

Roberto responded by grinding his pelvis into Danny's as the younger man wrapped his legs around the mechanic's waist.

They kissed fervently, their lips and tongue sucking hungrily, wet and sloppy. Danny gripped Roberto's big biceps, then glided his hands down the mechanic's sinewy serratus and obliques. Just feeling his man's muscular body made Danny hard.

"Tell me what you want, baby," Roberto said after their kiss, leaning on his forearms as he enjoyed Danny's touch.

The brunet's eyes looked up and pleaded.

"Made love to me," Danny whispered, circling his palms on the mechanic's dimpled buttocks.

Roberto planted a quick kiss on his boy's lips, then rolled to the side and grabbed the necessary supplies from the bedstand. He turned back to see Danny folding his legs up against his chest, and chuckled at his lover's eagerness.

The mechanic spread lube over two fingers and gently pressed them through Danny's sphincter. On his knees, Roberto shuffled forward and offered his half-hard cock to Danny.

Danny sighed happily as he took the oversized meat in his mouth. He just loved running his tongue all around that big fat cockhead, until he moved forward and throated the shaft deep down. As strings of viscous saliva dripped forth from his mouth, he would slurp noisily and suck hard all the way back up to the crown, only to repeat the whole process.

Roberto cradled Danny's soft head of brunet hair as he groaned pleasurably. His boy knew how to take dick and work it, and in no time the mechanic was fully erect at a slightly bent nine inches.

He drew his dick out of Danny's pursed lips with a pop. The younger man moaned, disappointed. He felt Roberto's fingers pull out of his eased rectum. The strapping stud then moved behind Danny's folded legs and slicked on more lube.

Roberto looked up at his lover.

"Ready, baby?"

"Um hmm," Danny nodded, feeling warm and relaxed.

The push in was slow and gentle. It burned Danny a little as inch after inch of thick, hard cock filled up his anal canal. He took deep breaths and pushed out, willing himself to accept Roberto's massive member. Above him, his virile hunk let out a long sigh, stimulated by the gripping walls of his boy's channel.

When he was all the way in, Roberto wrapped Danny's legs around his sides and leaned down, until he was face to face with the love of his life. Peppering light kisses all over the brunet's lovely face, he began working his pelvis back and forth in a slow, shallow rhythm.

Danny shuddered and laid back, overwhelmed by the gentle internal friction and enveloping warmth of Roberto's statuesque body.

"You like it, baby?" the mechanic asked, studying his boy's closed eyes and frowning forehead.

"Yes Berto," Danny breathed, his arms falling limp above his head. "I love it like this."

"I'll do it like this every night," Roberto promised. His hairy eight-pack stroked Danny's erect five-incher coarsely with every push and pull, titillating the brunet simultaneously with the anal massage.

"I like it every way with you," Danny affirmed. His hands crept up Roberto's forearms, then his biceps and triceps, before holding onto his flexing shoulders.

"But you love this," the mechanic reiterated, kissing down his lover's neck.

Danny was finding it hard to form words. He sank under the throbbing sensation of affectionate yet insistent thrusts from his big, strong lover, who plunged and withdrew his long, girthy prick over and over into Danny's stretching sphincter.

Unable to stop himself from endless pleading sighs and breathy whimpers, Danny fell deeper into bliss, losing track of time.

When he opened his eyes and looked up at Roberto some time later, he saw the mechanic's gaze locked onto his own. His mouth was slightly open, and a scratchy groan rolled forth periodically. The aching thrusts up Danny's rectum, and the strokes of Roberto's abs on his cock were getting too much to handle. The younger bottom felt a dull ache building in his prostate gland.

"Berto!" he exclaimed.

"You gonna cum?" Roberto asked excited, picking up the pace slightly. "Yeah, baby?"

"Oh god...OH GOD!"

The orgasm overtook Danny. All he could do was scream, as utter release rocked him to his core.

The first shot of semen pelted Danny's moist chest in a thick, long stream. Roberto didn't slow down, only continued fucking the cum out of his lover. Danny was losing his mind, his hands and feet going numb as he contracted and ejaculated over and over onto his own naked body, splashing messy loads onto his nipples, and down to his belly button. His anal canal tightened like a vise over Roberto's plumbing shaft with every spurt, pushing the mechanic closer to his own climax.

One more thrust and Roberto knew it was time. He pulled out as quickly as he could and scrambled up to Danny's face, threatening to shoot at any time. Grabbing the brunet's hand, he wrapped it around his glans.

Danny didn't need to be told what to do next. He closed his eyes and furiously jacked off his mechanic stud, while milking his tight hairy balls with the other hand.

"Ooh baby DANNY!!"

The first cumshot blasted and landed in a thick streak across Danny's face, from his cheek, over the bridge of his nose, to his other cheek. The second shot repeated this trajectory, before Danny stuck out his tongue and moved in to take Roberto's gushing prick into his wide-open mouth.

"AH FUCK!!"

Danny sucked on his glans ruthlessly, starving for another blast of cum, and yet another. He flicked his tongue all over the head and crown, while working Roberto's shaft and balls tirelessly with his hands. Semen filled his mouth again and again, warm and salty. Some of it escaped from the corner of his lips before he could swallow it down.

"Baby..." Roberto hissed, his breathing hitched. "Easy...easy..."

Danny looked up at his sweaty, trembling man and backed off reluctantly, letting go of his genitals. He saw Roberto bend over and shiver.

Looking down at his cum-blasted boy, the hulking mechanic shook his depleted dick, flinging stray drops of semen onto Danny's chin.

"You want more?" Roberto asked in a gravelly whisper.

"I always want more," Danny answered with innocent eyes.

With a grin, Roberto inched forward and presented his soft, spent cock to his lover. "Gently, baby," he cooed as Danny swallowed him with a satisfied hum. "Gently..."

Danny nodded and nursed the dick caringly, suckling and tasting it like his most beloved treasure. He looked up at Roberto and hoped that his man could feel his love through every slow and thorough suck and kiss.

He took his time with the shaft, then lapped at the musky scrotum, cleaning it of all traces of semen, before swirling his tongue back up to the corona. Circling around the glans, Danny then darted the tip of his tongue into the urethra, triggering convulsions in his man.

Roberto looked down at Danny. He saw his boy busily attending to his drained cock, and ran his hand through Danny's fluffy hair. With his other hand, he traced the younger man's jaw line.

They were happy.

To both of their surprise, Roberto's cock began to twitch back to life in Danny's mouth.

"Umm...omm..." the brunet moaned, hollowing out his cheeks as he sucked with renewed vigour.

"I gotta fuck you again, baby..." Roberto growled. He soaked his hand in the messy loads that covered Danny's stomach, and slid his slimy digits back through his boy's loosened sphincter.

In response, Danny smoothed his hands up Roberto's moist, sculpted torso and squeezed his pecs, all the while deep-throating the growing dick.

After a sublime few minutes, Roberto took his cock out of Danny's sucking mouth with a wet plop. The brunet was flipped onto his side by the mechanic, who then spooned him from behind.

"You like this too, don't ya?" Roberto asked as he penetrated Danny.

The younger bottom gasped in delight, feeling himself stretched open by the steel-hard dick invading his rectum. He grasped Roberto's hand across his chest and held on, whimpering in falsetto.

When the sinewy stud bottomed out inside Danny's asshole, he drew in his boy tighter and kissed him on the neck. Then he started thrusting, gently, tenderly, lovingly.

"Oh god..." Danny murmured. He was in heaven. He could feel Roberto's love for him; there was no doubt. He felt his man's lust too, but more than that, he felt his love, his man's desire to please and satisfy and make him happy.

"I'll make love to you like this every night..." the mechanic whispered, kissing in a line up to Danny's earlobe.