Mechanics of the Heart Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so intimate that Danny was sure his beating heart was laid bare, pumping in Roberto's hands.

He pushed back against Roberto's thrusting pelvis, getting that dick inside of him as deeply as possible. Every plunge and withdrawal of that thick shaft inflamed his core and had him yearning for more. Turning his head, he kissed the love of his life until his neck strained.

It felt so good to be loved by his man. Suddenly, he wondered if it was good for Roberto, too.

"Is it good for you?" Danny asked, entwining his fingers with the mechanic's.

Roberto's breath was hot on Danny's ears as he answered, "It's so good, baby..." He enjoyed every moment inside Danny's hot, gripping asshole.

"Don't stop," Danny begged. "Please, don't stop..." He just wanted Roberto's dick to keep taking him, over and over.

Soon, he noticed his lover's rough hand slide down his body, until it wrapped around his own leaking erection. A part of Danny wanted to stop Roberto from manually stimulating him, because he knew he wouldn't last long. But it just felt too good, too good...

"Oh Berto..." Danny began. "OH..."

"I love you, baby," Roberto moaned, matching every stroke on Danny's cock with his anal penetration.

"Oh god, oh...OH I'M CUMMING!!"

Once again, Danny's extremities became numb as blood rushed to his genitals and he climaxed. He yelled the mechanic's name over and over as stars exploded in his vision, while his dick sprayed the bedsheet with slick ejaculate. Having Roberto's prick stab into him relentlessly wrung every last drop of semen out of his body.

"DANNY!" Roberto then shouted. The brunet felt it: a spreading warmth deep inside him, semen flooding his anal canal. The mechanic's thrusts became urgent and syncopated, until he plunged in deep one last time and held himself there, spasming from the stimulation of Danny's contracting chute around his sensitive cockhead.

They trembled wordlessly for a moment, too raw to move, too tired to try. Soon fatigue overtook them and they dozed off.

Several minutes later, Danny awoke with a start. He lifted his head from Roberto's arm and looked back.

The mechanic was asleep. Like many times before, Danny marvelled at how innocent Roberto looked when he was sleeping. The softness in his resting complexion was a world away from the self-assured, smouldering aura he always projected.

After staring at his man for a few more seconds, Danny slowly got up, hoping not to wake Roberto. The mechanic's flaccid penis slid out of his hole, unplugging a stream of gooey cum from his anus.

The brunet dipped a finger into the stream that ran down his inner thigh, then lifted his digit up to his lips for a taste.

Carefully, he tried to get off the bed with minimal fuss, but Roberto awoke and reached for him.

"Where are you going?" the mechanic stud asked, annoyed.

Danny pressed his hand on Roberto's wide, defined chest and replied, "Back to Simon's. All my stuff's there."

"Stay the night," Roberto urged.

His younger lover grazed his neck and shoulder.

"I have to go," Danny insisted. Then he looked down at his own cum-soaked body. "I think I need a shower first, though."

Roberto grinned.

They took a long, languid shower where they cuddled and fondled every inch of each other's body. By the end of it, Roberto was ready for round three; this time, Danny pushed him away with a laugh and ran out of the shower.

The mechanic watched as Danny dried himself and got dressed.

"You don't believe me?" Roberto asked suddenly, standing naked before his lover.

"Huh?" Danny asked, putting on his shoes.

"You don't believe everything I said?" Roberto asked again.

"I do," Danny asserted. "And do you believe everything I said?" he asked back.

Roberto hesitated. He wouldn't be satisfied with any outcome other than having Danny back at home. But he also knew it wouldn't happen, not right away.

"Do you?" Danny pressed.

Roberto sighed. "I just know I love you, baby," he offered.

"Then believe me," Danny insisted.

He gave Roberto a hug, running his hands through his short, thick hair. Then he let go and walked to the front door.

When he opened it, he turned back once more.

"Just give me some time," Danny said to Roberto.

It was only when he stepped out and closed the door behind him that Danny realized he was shaking. He felt a bit scared: scared of the future, scared of losing Roberto to someone else, scared he'd never actually grow up and find himself.

'Am I doing the right thing?' he thought.

With his forehead pressed against Roberto's front door, Danny concentrated on breathing.

And then he knew. Or, he knew enough. He was sure of this: he wasn't running away from his problems this time. He was going on a journey, to work on himself.

"I'll be back," Danny whispered. Then he lifted his head off the door and started walking.

-----

Et voilĂ ! That's a wrap! Thank you so much for reading "Mechanics of the Heart". I hope you enjoyed it. It was a labour of love and commitment, and though it was often quite difficult to find the time and energy to write it, I'm happy I saw it through to the end. It was worth the effort! Feel free to leave me feedback through the "Contact" tab of my Literotica profile; I treasure every piece of feedback I get. Also, I have some ideas on what to write next, and I'm always interested to hear what you'd like to see :) Finally, if you're sad to say goodbye to Danny, Roberto, Simon, Jae, Richie and the others, well, who knows what will happen in the future... ;) If you want to be updated on my future erotic work, make sure to check out the "Biography" tab of my Literotica profile, and also write to me via the "Contact" tab!